Photo club card through
General provisions of the Self-Development Club
1. The only criterion for membership in the Club is the desire and interest in self-development.
2. The club is a common field for positive changes. The Self-Development Club is a community that brings together people interested in their development. Although the idea of a self-development club is not new in itself, the self-development club has some distinctive features.
The fact is that almost all such communities (clubs) associated with self-development and not only assume some form of interaction between participants, based on a personal interpretation of the concepts of self-development by a certain person who offers his own methods and systems of development or self-development.
Such models can be considered closed systems, no matter how broad these methods are and no matter how strong the desire is not to give unambiguous interpretations. In other words, in closed communities there is always a leader (teacher, lecturer, instructor, leader, scientist or enlightened person, etc.), who presents his picture of the world, accepting which the rest of the community members automatically become one step below the leader (hierarchical community).
We believe that one's own development should not necessarily be based on the vision of the situation by only one person, therefore, the participants of the Self-Development Club can be provided with the opportunity to study and practical knowledge of various points of view on this matter. If possible, teachers of various areas of self-development or development with significant experience will be invited to conduct webinars, seminars and other events, who, upon club request, will be able to share their experience.
And also, which is important, everyone, a Member of the Club and the owner of a club card, can share their experience of development and self-development. So, the club space invites everyone to independently choose the right line in self-development, thanks to a wide range of incoming information, which is one of the information resources of the Club.
Thus, the Club is not a model of a totalitarian hierarchical community, where there is only one Teacher (who knows the absolute truth), such as Maharishi or Praphupada. Expanding one's horizons regarding existing practices and techniques, ideas, theories or models of self-development, to some extent, is already development.
This type of club activity may seem somewhat unusual, because it is not often common in society, but it is more natural, since only natural natural structures are taken as a basis, such as, for example, the balance of ecosystems and the energy cycle in ecosystems, and also because that man is a social being, not an isolated one. Group development is often simpler and better, faster (and more interesting) than individual (closed on itself), and a single and multivariate field of changes provides opportunities that are inaccessible through efforts or actions alone.
3. The founders of the club are the portal and online store of devices for self-development Mind Machine. The project is not someone's personal idea and matured long enough before making efforts to implement. The experience accumulated over the years in various areas of self-development, including techno-magic and various psychoenergetic areas, can be not only interesting but also useful for those who do not stop looking.
It is the ability to search that distinguishes those who seek to develop from those who have already found everything and are no longer able to move along the “variant lines”. It is the mobility of consciousness that is the hallmark of a developing person. Therefore, the Self-Development Club assumes the volume of information entered, with subsequent freedom of choice or opinion.
4. Membership in the Club becomes possible after the timely payment of the club fee and receipt of the Club Card.
5. The Self-Development Club is a self-regulating community. The fifth position of this community is the opportunity for each Club Member to influence the club space by discussing “variant lines of its development”, voting by community members in the direction of club activities and forming a request for any information related to holding events in the club space.
In other words, Club Members can decide for themselves whose lectures or trainings are the most interesting and relevant (according to community members). And by the efforts of the Club, as far as possible, this teacher (instructor, master, teacher, trainer) will be invited to conduct events (webinars, seminars, trainings). For discussion or voting or suggestions, a separate forum thread will be created, most likely closed.
6. Club resources can be used on an individual basis: there are no conditions, contracts or obligations for their use. The Club Card, depending on the desires and needs of the Club Member, may have different levels of access (Associate, Active and Leading). The selected level of access is one of the options for membership in the Club and an option for using its resources.
Since this Community does not assume that the participants owe it something, therefore the Club does not assume to be obliged to anyone or anything, and such a model implies a greater degree of freedom in choosing their priority areas in development for each participant.
Club members have the opportunity to:
— receive discounts on the assortment of the Mind Machine online store (available at all access levels).
— attend all club events (webinars, workshops, seminars), including events only for members of the club. Attend VIP events on preferential terms (available at all access levels).
— active access level allows you to develop and use in practice the capabilities of the "U-system".
— propose and implement events, or actively participate in them (available at all access levels).
— hold events (available with the Leading access level).
Principles of work of the Self-development Club
There are two main principles of work and organization of the club structure - Uniqueness and Universality.
The principle of uniqueness. Each person is quite unique and therefore there cannot be two identical paths of self-development. Each person is at his own level and his own path, and by his stay in the Club forms this level. At its level, each Member of the Club is in its own way the manager of the Club.
The principle of universality. The priority task of this Club is to create conditions for the development of the quality of individual universality based on uniqueness, that is, paying attention to the least developed qualities at the moment on the basis of already developed, or natural (data from birth, initial, genetically laid down). Usually, when trying to develop individually, this happens due to a grueling struggle (with oneself, society, etc.), and although one cannot but recognize this as a spiritual feat, it is the least effective way in terms of self-development.
In the Self-Development Club, the search for one's own path is possible through the search for and expansion of opportunities, the use of a common field of changes to deploy natural givens and the use of the club's resources to expand one's integral field.
The principles of the Self-development club
There are two main principles of work and organization of the club structure — Uniqueness and Versatility.
1. The principle of uniqueness. Each person is quite unique and therefore there cannot be two identical paths of self-development. Everyone is on his level, and his journey and his stay at the Club generates this level. At his level each of the Cheka is a kind of Manager of the Club.
2. The principle of universality. A priority of this Club is to create conditions for the development of individual quality of universality on the basis of uniqueness, that is, attention to the least developed at the moment, the qualities on the basis of already developed or natural (data from birth, initial, genetically determined). Normally, when the attempts of individual development this is due to the exhausting struggle (with himself, the society, etc.), and although it is impossible not to recognize this spiritual feat, but it is in terms of self-development is the least effective way.
The Club Self-development finding one's way possible by finding and empowerment, the use of common field modifications to the deployment of natural resources and use resources of the club to expand its integrated field.
Club Card (3 in 1)
The Club Card provides the technological basis for the work of the Club as an association; it is both a regular status club card and a discount card and a product of SHEMM technology. From the standpoint of SHEMM technologies, an activated Club Card is a dynamic information unit that has the ability to select optimal conditions for self-development for each Club Member at an Active access level, and maintains the overall harmony of the system at all access levels. You must activate the Club Card in your personal account. You can, for example, give a non-activated Club card to another person.
The Club's resources can be used at your own discretion and individual desire: switching the access level from Associated to Active is carried out in the user's personal account after activating the card without changing the cost of the membership fee. Switching to the Leading level of access is made after sending the application and its approval by the founders of the Club.
An Associate Member of the Club has the opportunity to purchase products from the Mind Machine online store at a special price for a Club Member, attend at special rates, or free of charge all seminars, webinars, trainings, lectures and all other events of the Club, as well as attend events intended only for a Club Member . Discounts do not apply to VIP events.
An Active Member of the Club has all the privileges of the Associated access level, while allowing the use of the Club Card as a product of SHEMM technology and receiving specialized software packages for it. The software packages coming to the Club Card are unique: they are not contained and are not repeated in any serial product. Access to them is possible only through the Club Card. They are also unique for each Member of the Club, there is no one similar to another specialized package. The specialized Club Card software package is free of charge, included in the club fee and is one of the general resources and facilities of the Club. The work of programs activated on the Club Card is based on the so-called. "U-system" deployment of natural qualities in a single field of change.
The Leading Member of the Club can use all the privileges of the Associate and Active access levels at will. This is a status level that makes it possible to hold events (webinars, seminars, lectures, trainings, etc.) as part of the work of the Self-Development Club. Connection of the Leading level of access occurs after consideration and approval of the application for connection.
Immediately after purchasing the card, it must be activated in your Account.