10 600 8 600 RUB
Website device support — dreamstalker.ru
"Lucid dream will show you the way to self-improvement"
Lucid dream - a dream in which you understand that you sleep.
In this dream, you can realize your dreams. Games and 3d movies can not be compared with the impressions of lucid dreaming. This is one of the highlights of life.
In a dream, you can fly, move to any place, overcome your fears and explore the world of your subconscious.
On the topic of lucid dreams, dozens of books have been written and several films have been made: “The Beginning”, “The Thirteenth Floor”, “The Science of Sleep”, “Vanilla Sky” ...
Vivid lucid dreams occur in the fast phase of sleep.
Rapid sleep phase (synonym: REM phase - Rapid eye movement) - the sleep phase, characterized by increased brain activity. One sign of this phase is the rapid movement of the eyeballs.
Everyone is able to manage sleep. The scientist Steven Laberge is convinced of this. They developed a device that helps people realize themselves in a dream.
The principle of operation of the device is based on a simple fact: “when a dream is dreamed - the eyes move under the eyelids”.
Modern devices are a soft mask worn over the eyes before going to bed.
The inside of the mask is the electronic Board with sensor eye movements. The sensor responds to eye movements in REM sleep and includes light and(or) audio signal. The signal serves as clue about early dreams.
How does tip?
Scientific studies show that any manifestation of the environment during sleep can take root into sleep and reach consciousness.
It is possible that you already have such an experience, when the alarm bell, phone call or other sounds interweave into your dream, as a natural part of the dream.
Similarly, the device operates. He gives hints: soft light and sound signals. The main idea of the device is that the clues are given at the right time when you have a dream.
DreamStalker has three built-in modes for people who have light, medium, or deep sleep. All parameters are flexibly configured so that the tip gently penetrates into sleep and does not wake you up.
There are 2 versions of the device: standard and Pro version.
In the version of the device “DreamStalker Pro” you can use your favorite music as a hint.
Pay attention to the comparative table of devices intended to enter the lucid dream.
The brain receives hints and sends them to sleep. You will be able to notice tips on changing the content of sleep. So light flashes will turn, for example, into on-off light in a room or car headlights.
Noticing the clues, you can say to yourself: “So this is a DREAM!” And begin to manage it. Imagine what you could do in a dream if you had such a device.
DreamStalker will pay for itself the first time you experience a lucid dream. It will open the gates to a new world for you, in which you can then travel already without the help of the instrument.
“DreamStalker” is the market leader in devices for managing dreams.
Examples of what you will discover with the DreamStalker can be found on the forum. There you can read customer reviews, ask questions to the DreamStalkera developer and always get advice.
Distinctive features DreamStalker PRO (compared with the ordinary version of DreamStalker)
1. Record your own voice messages on the built-in microphone:
Some lucid dream experts point out that a sleeping person subconsciously has considerable confidence in his own voice, so the sleeper is more likely to fulfill his own command or accept a hint to enter a conscious dream by intuitively recognizing his voice.
2. Automatically activated voice recorder with voice instructions for recording your dreams (does not require removing the mask).
In the device there is a function of the alarm clock, triggered some time after issuing prompts so that the person has time to be in a lucid dream, but still would not have time to forget his dream. And when I woke up, I could write it down. For example, in a notebook.
However, immediately after waking up from sleep, many people, being in a half-asleep state, for obvious reasons, have difficulty in such a usual business as writing a few lines on paper. How does this feature help, if it is included in the settings menu?
Immediately after waking up, the device will notify you with a calm voice that the recording of your voice message is starting and reminds you that you simply need to press the CHECK button to complete the recording. All this can be done without removing the mask.
3. Automatic (during the sleep timer) playback of high-quality MP3 files with recordings of nature's noise, light music for relaxation and improvement of sleep, with the ability to select (from the device menu) the desired directory with files for playback.
To improve sleep, you can use the counts of a sheep or elephants recorded by the voice, as well as listen to some auto-training, a story or a fairy tale, if it helps you fall asleep.
4. Vibration used as hints during a dream in addition to the light and sound wake-up signals.
The vibration in the device varies in strength, depending on the settings. Weak vibration is used to amplify prompts for entering a lucid dream. For example, in cases where a person sleeps so deeply that he does not want to notice light prompts in a dream, but cannot use audio prompts. Of course, the use of vibration as a self-hint is not excluded. Strong vibrations can be used to wake up completely in order to interrupt sleep in people suffering from nightmares.
The device will wake a person before the developing dream has yet had time to frighten him, and after waking up the person will fall asleep peacefully, but will already be plunged into a phase of deep sleep. Thus, the sleeping person will be able to avoid the climax of the nightmare in the phase of REM, cutting it off a little in time, and have a good sleep.
5. Connecting headphones allows you to use all the functions of the device without disturbing other people to sleep peacefully, and it also becomes possible to get high-quality listening to stereo MP3 files.
6. Using a microSD memory card with a capacity of up to 2GB for storing music and voice files will allow you to place quite a large number of music files and various sounds of nature (for relaxation while falling asleep), and also allow you not to limit yourself in the number of voice recordings saved.
7. The built-in speaker for music and voice playback allows you to work with the device without using headphones.
8. The ability to copy ready-made files (in MP3 and WAV formats) to a microSD memory card from a computer for use in the operation of the device as voice messages, issued in accordance with the selected modes of operation. Also, all files recorded by you through the instrument's microphone can be copied from a memory card to a computer and played through any player (for example, through Windows Media Player).
We recommend to the device “DreamStalker” - a collection of audio programs for working with dreams.