The programmable CD-ROM developed with the aim of modeling the person of different phases of sleep by listening through headphones special sound signals.
Programming a sequence track, You can specify the length and nature of their sleep.
The following are the minimum information required for effective work with the "dream Generator".
"Sleep generator" contains the following tracks:
1. Dive into light sleep (contains verbal instructions) — 15:30.
2. Dive in deep sleep (contains verbal instructions) — 8:10.
3. The awakening (contains verbal instructions) — 4:50.
4. Light sleep — 14:30.
5. Deep sleep is 7:00.
6. Sleeping 1 — 8:00.
7. Instructions to restore in a dream — 2:00.
8. A quick dip in a light dream — 7:45 (used for a quick dip into light sleep, when You already have mastered the basic skills of relaxation of the body. It contains the minimal verbal instructions.)
9. Sleeping 2 — 3:40 (it is advisable to use when working with the "dream Generator" in the morning.)
Night human sleep is divided into cycles lasting about 90 minutes each. Each cycle in turn is subdivided into phases, which, adjusted for not exactly scientific terminology, can be described as follows:
In the first cycle of the sleep phase with dreaming only lasts a few minutes. With each subsequent cycle, its duration increases. The duration of deep sleep decrease with each cycle.
As the aging relative proportion of deep sleep and dream sleep is reduced. These age-related changes can cause feelings of "lack of sleep" and drowsiness in the daytime. The solution to this problem. can help of "the Generator of sleep."
If You decide to work with this disk in the first place is to get acquainted with the function of programming your CD player. If You know how to do this, you may program the desired sequence the tracks and go to bed!
Below are several options for programming different durations. They can begin and continue — to experiment freely, achieving the best result for You.
Comments on working with a "dream Generator":
1. To work with the "dream Generator" a required CD player with programmable sequence playback of tracks.
2. To listen to be sure to use stereo headphones.
3. Install before you can listen a comfortable volume level to the user voice sounded soft, it doesn't disturb your sleep. "Sleep generator" has a resonant mechanism of action and is therefore effective even at very low volume.
4. Do not use "Generator sleep" while driving a car or performing any other work that requires precise coordination.
5. Do not use "sleep Generator" in conjunction with the devices of light and sound stimulation, or any other device affecting the level of brain activity.
6. This drive contributes to the maintenance and promotion of mental and physical health, but he is not a medical product, therefore, its acquisition and use does not require special documents.
7. This disc does not contain any subliminal (subliminal beyond Your will) formulations, type "25 frame", etc.
Questions and answers:
1. I'm going to work with the "dream Generator". Do I have to go to sleep in the headphones?
The Answer Is: Certainly. The technology of binaural beats, which recorded this disc has a maximum efficiency of influence on the state of consciousness of a person is when listening through headphones. It is better to use a high quality miniature headphones ("pills"). This will allow You to change the body posture during sleep.
2. Can I take sleeping medication when working with the "dream Generator"?
Answer: as far As we know, no contraindications for this. But if You suffer from sleep disorders, and the doctor prescribed sleeping pills, it is better to consult with him about the use of "generator of dreams."
3. What if I still have trouble falling asleep, despite the use of "sleep Generator"?
Answer: Perhaps You have a serious sleep disorder. In this case it is better to consult a doctor.
4. What if the voice that appears at the beginning of the new track, makes me sleep?
Response: reduce the volume of the sound as possible to catch the meaning of words.