Glasses for seeing the aura of Prana Vision in a "city" frame. The shape of the spectacle frame allows you to view the aura on the street, in a stream of people, without attracting attention.
The filters of the PranaVision City glasses are painted in the classic Killener way and have absorption spectral characteristics. The filters are slightly lighter than in the Stalker model, which allows them to be used in a city.
Prana Vision training glasses are designed specifically for those who want to learn how to see the aura and other aspects of the subtle world with their own eyes. Scientists have proven a close neural connection between the visual apparatus and the brain. Some scholars even call the eyes "the outer part of the brain." At what frequency does the brain work, how the visual apparatus works and focuses. And vice versa, the frequency of the brain depends on the frequency characteristics of the signals entering the human eye.
The filters of Prana Vision glasses, due to specially selected spectral characteristics, adjust the visual apparatus and the human brain to perceive the energies of the subtle world.
Having learned to "read" the aura of another person, we gain access to the entire layer of information from the subconscious: to all thoughts, feelings, intentions, inclinations, personality and character of a person. But the vision of the aura is not only a visual effect, but also work on oneself, that is, Self-development. By tuning in to the frequency of subtle energies, a person also develops:
- the ability to immerse yourself in a deep trance state, which in itself is therapeutic and is the basis for the development of healing abilities in itself;
- the ability to tune to the frequency characteristics of the alpha rhythm and rhythms of the Earth (Schumann frequency) and gaining a state of Harmony with the Universe;
- a specific synchronizing effort of the cerebral hemispheres, which is the key to instant resolution of internal conflicts and the acquisition of states of Inner Harmony and Inner Peace;
- supersensible bodily perception of subtle energies, which is necessary for practicing yoga, reiki, qigong, tai chi and all other bodily practices, gaining body integrity and the ability to control the attention and energies of your body;
- the ability to immerse yourself in altered states of consciousness to connect to channels of intuitive (non-logical) information.
1. Glasses for seeing the aura of PranaVision City
2. Soft cloth for lens care
4. Aura Vision Assessment Scale