Indications of TES-therapy
Relief of pain syndromes in neurology and other fields of medicine
(according to St. Petersburg State Medical University named after Academician I.P. Pavlov, VMA, NIIEM, MAPO, NII SP Sklifosovsky Research Institute and more than 300 medical institutions in Russia, Commonwealth of Independent States, Israel, Bulgaria).
- Spondylogenic pain, sciatica, osteochondrosis.
- Headaches of various origins.
- Postoperative pain.
- Neuritis, neuralgia, sciatica.
- Orofacial pain (trigeminitis, glossalgia).
- Pain with deforming arthrosis.
- Household injury.
- Pain syndromes in diseases of internal organs.
The analgesic effect of TES therapy is comparable to or greater than the effect of analgesics, but does not cause adverse reactions.
Normalization of psychophysiological status
(according to the Military Medical Academy, State Research Institute of Industrial and Marine Medicine, Institute of Physiology named after I.P. Pavlov of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Immunology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences).
- Treatment of neurological, mental disorders with depression and neurosis.
- Treatment of reactive anxiety, chronic fatigue syndrome, restless legs syndrome.
- Elimination of stress phenomena of varying degrees of intensity in different conditions:
1) military-professional adaptation;
2) victims of mass disasters, their relatives and rescuers, “loss syndrome”;
3) post-traumatic stress.
- Improving the health of healthy people.
(according to the N.V. Sklifosovsky Research Institute of Emergency Medicine, Volgograd State Medical University, Academician N.N. Burdenko Main Military Clinical Hospital).
- Normalization of blood pressure:
1) with hypertension;
2) with hypotension;
3) with neurocirculatory (vegetative-vascular) dystonia.
- Treatment of acute uncomplicated myocardial infarction:
1) effective analgesia;
2) improvement of systemic and regional hemodynamics;
3) acceleration of healing of the damaged myocardium.
(according to MAPO (St. Petersburg), Ross. Peoples' Friendship University, outpatient departments and hospitals in cities of Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States).
- With peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, gastritis, duodenitis:
1) the elimination of pain;
2) acceleration of 2-2.5 times the healing of a ulcerative defect against the background of normalization of the secretion of hydrochloric acid and gastrin;
3) potentiation of eradication anti-helicobacter therapy;
4) normalization of appetite and intestinal motility;
5) normalization of vegetative status;
6) prevention of exacerbations of peptic ulcer.
- With toxic hepatoses, hepatitis and alcoholic cirrhosis:
1) a decrease in cytolysis and degenerative changes in hepatocytes;
2) normalization of antitoxic and synthetic liver function.
- Normalization of the gastrointestinal tract in various forms of "irritable bowel syndrome".
- Relief of esophageal and extraesophageal (otolaryngology) manifestations of gastroesophageal reflux disease.
(according to St. Petersburg Research Institute of Ear, Throat, Nose and Speech, Institute of the Human Brain RAS, State Unitary Enterprise Research Institute of Industrial and Marine Medicine, Audiological Centers of Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States)
- With sensorineural hearing loss:
1) improvement or restoration of hearing;
2) reduction of subjective tinnitus;
3) facilitation of hearing prosthetics.
- Elimination of allergic and vasomotor rhinitis and their prevention.
- Prevention of recurrent nosebleeds.
- Stimulation of postoperative healing.
- Relief of acute respiratory illness when used in the prodromal period.
- Effective treatment of otolaryngological complications of gastroesophageal reflux disease.
(according to the Azerbaijan Scientific Research Institute of Ophthalmology, Baku, V.P. Filatov Institute of Ophthalmology and Tissue Therapy, Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Odessa, "Eye Microsurgery" named after academician S.N. Fedorov, Novosibirsk)
- Relief of acute and chronic eye pain.
- Treatment of accommodation spasm and weak myopia.
- A significant increase in visual acuity for distance.
- Treatment of vascular and degenerative eye diseases.
(according to VMA, MAPO (St. Petersburg), RMAPO (Moscow), Research Institute of Experimental Medicine of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Leningrad Regional Drug Dispensary, drug dispensaries of the cities of Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States)
TES therapy in the treatment of alcoholism, opium addiction and substance abuse provides:
- Relief of withdrawal symptoms.
- Elimination of post-withdrawal affective disorders.
- Elimination of pathological craving for alcohol and drugs.
- Improving detoxification function of the liver.
Obstetrics and gynecology
(according to MAPO (St. Petersburg), Volgograd State Medical University, women's clinics in St. Petersburg)
- Treatment of premenstrual syndrome with normalization of hormonal status.
- Stimulation of ovulation in endocrine infertility.
- Stopping toxicosis of the first half of pregnancy.
- Anesthesia for childbirth.
- Treatment of endometriosis.
- Stopping disorders with menopause.
- Treatment of dysfunctional uterine bleeding.
(according to MAPO (St. Petersburg), Institute of the Human Brain RAS, Research Institute of Ear, Throat, Nose and Speech, Institute of Toxicology, Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation)
- The possibility of applying electrical stimulation, starting from the age of 5 for all indications listed in other sections.
- Treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Adaptation to school-preschool institutions.
- Increased resistance to frequently ill children during periods of seasonal outbreaks of Acute Respiratory Viral Infection.
Dermatology and cosmetology
(according to VMA, MAPO (St. Petersburg), "Hels-Service" (Novosibirsk))
- Treatment of dermatoses of various localization.
- Effectively eliminate itching.
- Treatment of superficial seborrhea.
- Psoriasis treatment.
- Treatment of trophic ulcers.
- Treatment of pustular skin lesions.
- Decrease fragility and prevent hair loss.
- General skin healing: improving microcirculation and skin trophism, normalizing skin elasticity and color.
(according to the burn center of the Research Institute of Emergency Care named after N.V. Sklifosovsky)
- Relief of pain.
- Antistress effect, expressed in a decrease in the level of catecholamines, a decrease in anxiety, improved sleep, normalization of the digestive tract.
- Normalization of metabolism and increasing the effectiveness of parenteral and enteral nutrition.
- Acceleration of healing processes under the influence of beta-endorphin and growth hormone.
- Normalization of immunity due to the activation of T-helpers and NK cells.
(according to the data of the D.O. Ott Research Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology, RAMS)
- Treatment of urinary incontinence with hyperactivity of the bladder.
- Application in the complex treatment of pelvic pain.
(according to the Volgograd State Medical University, "Eye Microsurgery" named after academician S.N. Fedorov, Khabarovsk)
- Comprehensive treatment of type II diabetes mellitus.
- Treatment of manifestations of the metabolic syndrome.
- Anti-stress protection of the macular retina during cataract surgery in patients with diabetes mellitus.
(according to the St. Petersburg Academy of Physical Culture named after P.F. Lesgaft)
- Improving the efficiency of the training process due to:
1) improved tolerance to peak loads;
2) improving performance during training;
3) acceleration of recovery after extreme loads.
- The ability to improve athletic performance.
- Relieve stress and eliminate depression caused by sports situations.
- Improving and accelerating adaptation to time zones and acclimatization.
- Acceleration of recovery after sports injuries.
(according to the North-West State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov)
- Relieving pain in neuritis and trigeminal neuralgia
- Acceleration of healing after surgery on periodontal tissues
- Relief of postoperative pain
- Treatment of phlegmon of the maxillofacial region.