Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat May 05, 2012 9:54

Никис wrote:Hello, Alexander.
I have two questions on the device:
1. Do You know of cases, even when the instrument people don't make it to regularly experience lucid dreaming? What could be the reason?
2. What, in Your opinion, the main advantage of Dream Stalker Dream Stalker Pro before? Why you should buy it?
Thank you.
Good day!

1. Sometimes, people buy a pan and thinks that now every day he will have the soup for lunch. This I mean that the device helps to get into OS, but only depends on You, will You do this step or not. One thing I will say for sure if there is a desire to understand, to understand and to learn something, it just happens. If you want without opening the instructions, do not read and do not understand the fact, press one button and get the result, more often than not will get a result. That this cause is, in my opinion, the main if not the only one.

2. Comparing different devices, see this article: https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/sravnenie-osov

Никис

Post by Никис » Mon May 07, 2012 1:01

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Никис wrote:Hello, Alexander.
I have two questions on the device:
1. Do You know of cases, even when the instrument people don't make it to regularly experience lucid dreaming? What could be the reason?
2. What, in Your opinion, the main advantage of Dream Stalker Dream Stalker Pro before? Why you should buy it?
Thank you.
Good day!

1. Sometimes, people buy a pan and thinks that now every day he will have the soup for lunch. This I mean that the device helps to get into OS, but only depends on You, will You do this step or not. One thing I will say for sure if there is a desire to understand, to understand and to learn something, it just happens. If you want without opening the instructions, do not read and do not understand the fact, press one button and get the result, more often than not will get a result. That this cause is, in my opinion, the main if not the only one.

2. Comparing different devices, see this article:https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/sravnenie-osov
Thanks for the reply.
The fact that I was doing the OS: read a few courses including Laberge but apart from a very short, poluosoznannye dreaming achieved nothing. The last hope for Dream Stalker.<

Александр (разработчик)

Re: Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon May 07, 2012 11:03

Nikis

I think You will succeed. Then write here about results, please.

Роман Стародубов

Post by Роман Стародубов » Mon May 07, 2012 15:23

Hello.
Recently bought Dreamstalker Pro now trying to understand. While working without duplex mode.
Night 1: I woke up to a very bright light, straight to the pain in his eyes already.
I lowered the brightness a bit
Night 2: Again woke up to the light, reduced brightness to minimum
Night 3: When the night begin light signals, apparently it's starting to annoy me. You know that feeling when with a pillow on my head fell asleep, and then dreaming all night that you're drowning, with the same feeling of irritation? Now, for the first time didn't Wake me up. But from the light in the dream, I started some panic, the riot police arrived with the astronauts (http://pics.livejournal.com/crimerussia/pic/00h9rfr1). And it seems to be already possible to understand that you're in a dream how the device worked the second time and woke me up.

Questions: Why it fires twice, making 4-minute interval after the first? Wakes me up for a second time.
The light must be so annoying in dreams?
The brightness is minimal

Роман Стародубов

Post by Роман Стародубов » Mon May 07, 2012 17:30

Maybe I just don't understand the principle of operation. Why Wake up 7 times a night? I just when I Wake up I take it off because I want to sleep. Duplex mode clear to me, but usually just wakes work?

Роман Стародубов

Post by Роман Стародубов » Mon May 07, 2012 17:49

In General please write how to use it, exactly for the novice. I've read that you still need an alarm clock the night to put, so I would like not just the steps and the instructions step by step where to start. And then everyone under him will be to configure.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon May 07, 2012 23:48

Роман Стародубов wrote: Questions: Why it fires twice, making 4-minute interval after the first? Wakes me up for a second time. The light must be so annoying in dreams? The brightness is minimal
4 minutes is the standard cycle (analysis of the eye movement, pause, prompt, pause), which is repeated continuously while the REM phase.

The light is usually so not annoying anyone. Ask relatives to turn on the lamp when You sleep, and assess your reaction.

If you think that even the minimum brightness is too much for You, cover the red led with electrical tape or opaque tape to reduce brightness to a level which is almost not visible even with open eyes.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon May 07, 2012 23:53

Роман Стародубов wrote:In General please write how to use it, exactly for the novice. I've read that you still need an alarm clock the night to put, so I would like not just the steps and the instructions step by step where to start. And then everyone under him will be to configure.
To enable the alarm or not - everyone decides for himself, depending on the need. If You need to have to Wake up immediately after the tested OS (after a couple of minutes after the issue of tips), in order to remember and record your dream, the alarm clock will help You to do this, but if You have no such problem at the moment, that You do not include.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon May 07, 2012 23:59

Роман Стародубов wrote:Maybe I just don't understand the principle of operation. Why Wake up 7 times a night? I just when I Wake up I take it off because I want to sleep. Duplex mode clear to me, but usually just wakes work?
Well, what would You suggest? Give tips on one time and off the monitoring of eye movements? What if the person from the first tip doesn't recognize? Therefore, they are given in REM constantly with a period of 4-5 minutes. If You woke up on the 7th time from the tips, remove the mask and go back to sleep. After all, the task of the instrument is not to give You to sleep comfortably and that You experienced operating system. The device is this and is seeking all the forces from You az .

Роман Стародубов

Post by Роман Стародубов » Tue May 08, 2012 16:48

What if I after the second hint is understood? It turns out that the instrument will continue to prompt more and more. This may somehow affect the OS...

I also read that it is better to wear in the morning. Mask itself I do not cause discomfort, I sleep in a conventional mask, if you have later sleep and Wake at 2pm. (otherwise my light will awaken). Do I need to do and what's the point of dressing her in the morning? Just how is this different from the timer for 8 hours, and the dreams in the morning better?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue May 08, 2012 18:33

Роман Стародубов wrote:what happens if I after the second hint is understood? It turns out that the instrument will continue to prompt more and more. This may somehow affect the OS...
But if after the third or after the fifth tip? Nothing bad will happen. In the REM there will be periodic prompts in deep sleep nothing will happen - you can sleep peacefully. Not by chance the device was made duplex mode. When used, you can move the sight off the flow of tips, just being in a lucid dream, but you first need to get comfortable with the instrument and learn (to get used) to distinguish between normal tips, react correctly and don't Wake up when it is not required.
Роман Стародубов wrote: I also read that it is better to wear in the morning. Mask itself I do not cause discomfort, I sleep in a conventional mask, if you have later sleep and Wake at 2pm. (otherwise my light will awaken). Do I need to do and what's the point of dressing her in the morning? Just how is this different from the timer for 8 hours, and the dreams in the morning better?
Just a mask for some users unusual and therefore being on her face, she involuntarily begins to cause unnecessary thoughts that it can prevent sleep. Specially for such cases is recommended until you get used to the mask, dress her early in the morning, at a time when actually you plan to obtain OS.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Wed May 09, 2012 12:47

Роман Стародубов wrote: do I Need to do and what's the point of dressing her in the morning? Just how is this different from the timer for 8 hours, and the dreams in the morning better?
Better to read a Laberge in 1 book. In short, Wasps in the morning longer and more stable.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed May 30, 2012 1:25

Довольный

Post by Довольный » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:35

Bought Grimstalker ABOUT. The time interval between tips - 4 minutes (in the REM phase).
How can I change this setting? I need to increase it to 10-20 minutes.
Thank you.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 13:50

Довольный wrote:Bought Grimstalker ABOUT. The time interval between tips - 4 minutes (in the REM phase).
How can I change this setting? I need to increase it to 10-20 minutes.
Thank you.
This parameter is not configurable, however you can increase the specified amount of time. Make the computer a MP3 file with empty contents, i.e., with zero volume, having a duration of 11 minutes. Place it in the folder AFTER on the SD card, and available the file there, just delete. In the device menu play messages AFTER PROMPTING. Until the playback of the file, the program will not go further, and the snooze time-out of tips will increase to 11 + 4 = 15 minutes. Adjusting the duration of the file, you can change the snooze time tips.

Similarly, it is possible to adjust (increase) the delay in the issuance of prompts from the beginning of the REM phase, using the blank file MP3 need duration to be placed in the folder BEFORE. Do not forget to include in the device menu to play messages TO the PROMPTS.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jun 14, 2012 16:35

Alexander (developer)

Offer. Use the unit for a long time, about 3 years.

It would be great to make the cost of the mask raseinai along the axis in half, so that it consisted of two halves, these halves soediniv flexible cables. In this case, the mask would be even more ergonomic than it is now. It would be possible on her stomach in her sleep. Though the batteries would have to be put somewhere...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:34

Павлум wrote:Alexander (developer)
Though the batteries would have to be put somewhere...
Only not there where usually :shock: . But seriously, there are not only batteries hurt to do it all. I had the idea to make a device in a soft cervical collar, worn on the wrist or higher. It were exclusively a pulse on it will set the REM phase, but the tips would give only sound and vibration. It would be the USB connector, and no indicator - all settings from the computer. He would have been in a plastic housing that fit into the cuff. Do you think it would be necessary? Or not worth the bother?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:50

Alexander (developer)

It would be awesome! In a good way. If such a device appeared, I would have immediately bought it. The only question is - is there any reliable data on changes in heart rate or skin resistance, for example, during the REM?

How to set initial parameter, since the pulse is not the pupils that are either moving or not. You go to bed or calm or excited. As the device is set up on your pulse and in relation to what is read changes? It may be a certain "image"? Then you can probably...

I specifically bought a watch with vibration with 5 timer settings on the Casio night. After some time I no longer feel them in my sleep.

But it probably can be circumvented by changing the frequency of the short signals and their squarenot.
In General, an interesting topic, we need to develop! az

ка2009

Post by ка2009 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 20:34

I support the idea of creating such a device. I would like to learn the estimated functionality. And if it is cheap, it is quite wonderful.
Just wanted to Express wishes.
1. The mounting (placement) need to provide near to any bones as the soft tissues of the body vibration is poorly palpable.
2. To provide for a regime of "snooze" in alarm clocks, in increments of 5 minutes.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 20:52

ка2009 wrote: 2. To provide for a regime of "snooze" in alarm clocks, in increments of 5 minutes.
This mode makes the alarm is clear, and here that he should postpone? The beginning of the monitoring phase of the REM?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jun 14, 2012 22:08

Alexander (developer)

I think ка2009 has a view of is the possibility in the case of awakening not to connect again to my computer, but just to set again the automatic timer. And here is an excerpt from a computer I would software made variable. Only make a button so its not pressed during sleep... Although it is possible the same button for a reality check to do.

Probably could have been and the duplex mode to do - I realized - ran, the pulse more frequent, the device is down.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 22:13

Павлум wrote:Alexander (developer)
Probably could have been and the duplex mode to do - I realized - ran, the pulse more frequent, the device is down.
Then, it is possible that a person sees a dream that frightens him, but not part of the OS. He's running away from some dogs...

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jun 14, 2012 22:26

OK, then run-rest-run-rest. But it is very difficult.

Certainly during the giant jumping pulse will change periodically.

In General, to control this process difficult. The system is inert...

In the end duplex for advanced should work, and there is the issue of awareness is not worth it :) Here the batteries, however, have to change often.

And another speaker I would still put. Sound+vibration. Although it is possible to try only with vibration to start.

Дмитрий Денисов

Post by Дмитрий Денисов » Thu Jun 14, 2012 22:34

Today became the happy owner of Dream Stalker Pro. Already managed to get acquainted with the device, so I want to Express a few wishes:
1. Make the case or at least to protect the contacts and basic details. The fact is that with an open charge in a shambles. Sharp contacts constantly cling to the mask, thereby destroying it. I would not want to buy a new mask every 2 weeks.
2. To make a cut on the mask to control the device it was possible without removing the Board. This is especially true if you do not plan to develop housing.
3. To make the device more secure and modern. In fact this paragraph is the result of combining the first two. The fact that in this form the instrument is very difficult to work and it is easy to damage. When you view the Board just remember childhood, when he was engaged in the electronics and soldered a variety of devices, ranging from radiotochka and ending with the programmers. But even in that time we have found a building with old appliances and hidden fees within them. Why is this product no case is unknown. Did at least some plastic taping to cover the contacts. It would be as convenient. Apparently, this is only the beginning of the development of this device in the future everything will go as planned. I would like to believe it...

In fact it is all. The device seems to work, judging by the results of the test sensors. I would like to just clarify one point:
During testing, the sensor device generates short beeps and a long one. As I understand it, short indicate the detection of movement, and the long of operation of the device at the selected sensitivity level. I correctly understood, as the beeps occur even when turning the head, and long with intense eye movements?

Thanks in advance answer!

ка2009

Post by ка2009 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 23:15

Александр (разработчик) wrote:this mode makes the alarm is clear, and here that he should postpone? The beginning of the monitoring phase of the REM?
Павлум wrote:I think ка2009 has a view of is the possibility in the case of awakening not to connect again to my computer, but just to set again the automatic timer.
Yes, just press the button to set the timer. You will likely need two options: taking into account the REM and just as the delay of the vibrator.