Development Gateway Sound Studio (D. Noise)

Дмитрий__
Разработчик
Location:Институт высшей нервной деятельности и нейрофизиологии РАН

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed May 26, 2010 12:04

Tell me Dmitry, if no terrible secret, what were the experiments, what was the purpose,
People came to the seminar and I gave them a listen Russified "doors of perception". There are different exercises, it is quite an extensive course. People have these exercises worked with different efficiency. In General, something like psychotherapy.
what the efficiency was on the way out.
The counting algorithm efficiency?
i.e. as I understand, You are not performed the instrument of research, say, on the way out?
Instrument the study was isolated from Dorokhov www.sleep.ru. We studied the influence on the process of falling asleep.
Then I do not understand the meaning of issue of such discs, well, except commercial.
One commercial little sense? 8) Well... :) If I didn't believe that these programs give impetus to people in spiritual development, I would not be interested in doing it.
In principle, empirical research is not bad, but it takes a very long time - "request-reply". And the factor of subjectivism, too, greatly affects the end result.
However, everything that made Monroe a pure empiricist. Instrument of the study with the numbers carried later only Atwater, to give scientism.
You did not try to analyze these patents.
At least, once viewed. Because I translated the article from the list of publications which is taken this quote. These patents also empiricist. The instrument of research behind them, as far as I know, not worth it.
As You look at the instrument of the study of this phenomenon especially with respect to engaging in the process of the elements of biofeedback. And besides, people being quite subjective. Devices can sometimes show what people do not even realize.
Instrument of the study is interesting, especially in terms of forming public opinion, because nowadays people have such faith in them... (what the readings also require interpretation of their man, sometimes I forget). But to hold the instrument of research in this area is difficult because Technologie gives a poor instrument response. Light that the stimulation gives strong otlic... However, the effect of changing States of consciousness from hemisync pronounced. Hence, the inevitable subjectivity, and the difficulty in the formation of loop bare.
If someone took up the instrument of research in this area, especially with the use of "Celeron" - I only "for" and willing to help. It is necessary just be sure to create the right environment of the experiment. Country house Monroe with isolated facilities - a smart decision...
Here recently gave a few of their CDs to one person, for use in the experiment with modeling the flight of a group of people to Mars. This is a very famous program. I wonder what happens.
By the way, I not bragging, I forgot completely :)<

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Wed May 26, 2010 15:04

Hello!

Tell me, is it possible to listen to CDs series Hemisync during pregnancy?

Thank you.

х-р

Post by х-р » Wed May 26, 2010 18:05

Dmitry
the scoring Algorithm efficiency?

People came to the seminar and I gave them a listen Russified "doors of perception". There are different exercises, it is quite an extensive course. People have these exercises worked with different efficiency. In General, something like psychotherapy.
To me that's what you need to know.
However, everything that made Monroe a pure empiricist. Instrument of the study with the numbers carried later only Atwater, to give scientism.
Remember Dmitry, how it all began. With studies in a sleep laboratory. Gemeinsam then also did not smell, and Atwater did not yet exist. Monroe with team explored the various manifestations of the phenomenon of sleep, in relation to a person and ISS with which
Monroe believed they were directly connected.

the focus of our experiment was primarily a continuation of studies of sleep, started in new York.

And the first devices were primitive, analog - but it was. They were intended solely to relieve physiological parameters of human body during sleep. In the book it is written in sufficient detail. And I have no reason not to trust this information.

To the subject it was possible to connect sensors to those transferred to control point a wide range of physiological parametersincluding cosmitology EEG (electroencephalogram), GKR (galvanic skin reflexes, that is, the characteristics of muscle tone), pulse rate and electrical voltage in the body.

Easily identifiable "Point 10" represents such a state, when the mind is awake and body is asleep, that is all physiological responses correspond to the condition of the surface or deep sleepbut brain waves are slightly different.

The corresponding EEG reflects the melting pot of waves, which are usually is associated with surface and deep sleepbut they overlap "beta"signals (the waking state).

the Readings allowed us to determine exactly when the subject moves to a "Point 10". This condition is simply impossible to imagine or to fabricate, even if someone had such a strange desire.

there were, in addition, and prior physiological responses: lowering blood pressure, slow pulse, small (three tenths of a degree) temperature drop, the weakening of muscle tone.

After the first studies we learned how to define most of the necessary indicators solely on the change in the electrical voltage of the body.

These patents also empiricist. The instrument of research behind them, as far as I know, not worth it.

We started to use sound signals only in order to help the subjects to stay awake and go to the border state between sleep and wakefulness. This led to the discovery response on the driving frequency (VHF), which is allowed us a long time to keep the subject in a certain state of consciousnesson the brink between wakefulness and sleep. Feeding in the ear of the subject or those other audio signals, we found that the waves of his brain are moving at a similar electromagnetic mode.

Driving frequency of the waves of the brain, , we have learned to help the subject to relax, not to allow him to sleep or, conversely, to lull to sleep. One involved in our experiments, the engineers suggested that we patent this unusual opening, and in 1975 we got the patents on the idea and on the specific technique.

-----------------
All of this is taken from the book. Allocated only to the most important places on the understanding.<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu May 27, 2010 11:33

With a study in the sleep lab. Gemeinsam then also did not smell,
Hemisynch the foundations were laid in the 60-ies. Then just not have this name. (Stockton Bayard, Catapult: The Biography of Robert A. Monroe). So hemisync smelled even before laboratory tests.
Atwater did not yet exist
Scientific in the conventional sense of the word the study was carried out Atwater in the late 80s And published them. These articles are on my site. Previously conducted measurementbut not research. Are two different things. If You studied science, you must understand this.
Devices to monitor the status of Monroe, of course they were, bringing in the end their use to a minimum (analysis of skin potential). But in search of the spectral composition of his "tricks" they, in my opinion, a special role is not played. There the emphasis is on the inner feelings of the listener.
Did you imagine the method of research to search for effective spectrum "tricks"? I don't. Because sustainable instrument response that allows to distinguish between the effects of different "tricks", I'm not experimentally seen.
The above is the answer to all kindly given Your extensive quotations. I don't doubt the skills of people from Monroe. And my sympathies on his side. But it is not research. That's probably why his works were not accepted in the scientific community. And he has shifted the focus just on the evidence of the effectiveness of his method, whatever the mechanism of the effect.
Patented it the idea. This does not mean that at that time, was already tested technology. In any case, in the above biographical book I have not found such evidence.

By the way, what's wrong with empiricism? This is the same method, it just differs from the "scientific approach". This, of course, is the field of philosophy, but at desire it is possible to speculate on this topic.<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu May 27, 2010 11:38

Hello!

Thank you.
I personally do not know of any contraindications for pregnant women. Listen to health.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu May 27, 2010 11:54

Hello!

Thank you.
Here is a link to hemisync for pregnant womenfrom the official site of Monroe Products
My counterparts here:
Pain relief(this disk is successfully used in childbirth of the wife of my friend)
Sleep under the rain

х-р

Post by х-р » Fri May 28, 2010 0:09

Actually, Dmitry, I'm not talking about Hemisync, and the study of the state of sleep in which the person is and which was performed in the laboratory. An emphasis on this. The "magic" of consciousness, not sound "tricks".

My main interest in the topic is finding funds for lucid achievements of phase transitions of consciousness which are articulated and managed. That's all. Science interests me because... mainly as a source of information and different ideas. Well, that sleep is the best and most natural start for all these States think You know.
did You imagine the method of research to search for effective spectrum "tricks"? I don't. Because sustainable instrument response that allows to distinguish between the effects of different "tricks", I'm not experimentally seen.
To correct the instrument response, it is necessary that was a necessary condition of human consciousness and the physiology, not only as the result of listening. But once that is not there, then what the correct response is to talk about.

Further, if you think logically, the human condition in focus 27 is the same as if it was in mode a medically induced coma... what will happen to the person if the Delta phase of sleep artificially stretched indefinitely...

it was established Experimentally that in a slow dream, or rather, in his deepest stage of Delta sleep, a person dreams do not exist. In any case, he does not feel.

However, at this time, there is a striking phenomenon. As soon as appear on the EEG Delta waves, heart is hastening his work, and by the end of the Delta sleep pulse rate reaches the limit! Similar dynamics detects and galvanic skin response (a measure of electrical conductivity of the skin). Through research, we have seen this repeatedly.

In a state of quiet wakefulness galvanic skin response is expressed very weakly, and in moments of emotional excitement – much. When a person falls asleep, she disappears and appears only with the Delta rhythm. In the deepest stage of NREM sleep, it does not stop for a second, but after a brief intermediate stage, like a snooze, there comes a quick sleep accompanied by dreams. How does galvanic skin response?

It is expressed, but not continuous and appears only from time to time, coinciding mostly with sharp bursts of rapid eye movements. If the person to Wake up after such an outbreak, he will tell about an emotionally intense dream.

It is clear, but it is absolutely unclear why the GSR is even sometimes stronger in the Delta sleep, than fast? Indeed, as already mentioned, the dreams during this period the person does not feel. What's he going through there?..
<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri May 28, 2010 16:12

my Main interest in the topic is finding funds for lucid achievements of phase transitions of consciousness which are articulated and managed. That's all. Science interests me because... mainly as a source of information and different ideas.
Thank you for the discussion! I hope You will be the author of very interesting research and maybe even discoveries in this field! And be sure to share them with like-minded people.

х-р

Post by х-р » Sun May 30, 2010 1:38

Thank you for the discussion! I hope You will be the author of very interesting research and maybe even discoveries in this field! And be sure to share them with like-minded people.
Funny. When the smell of fried, the businessman prefers to do his feet.
Educational programs I have recorded quite a lot. This performance is a result of the minimal skills of working with sound and rapid development of sound-recording techniques during this period.

The comment I always listen and try to respond to them. Especially if it's constructive comments.
The absence in Your work potential for biomarker of equipment which would monitor the result
the impact of these programs, so long as short-term. No empiricist will not give an answer to the question, what happens to the human physiology which changes at this point in time, as the internal feelings of a person is quite subjective.
most of the programs recorded in the period from 1998 to 2005, as a basis for imitation taken recording studios in the United States in the first place, Robert Monroe.
Personally I don't care who You imitate or copy, Monroe or others... But Your work is not the main thing for this type of activity research directions. The attempts You take is a consequence, not a cause. Talking about the rest makes no sense. All the best.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon May 31, 2010 0:02

Funny. When the smell of fried, the businessman prefers to do his feet.
I of course, interesting to communicate with such a friendly and humble conqueror of subtle States of consciousness as You. But in Your previous message, I found no issues, no serious counter-arguments (although it's nice to read quotes from the books of Robert Monroe), and therefore found the discussion completed. But apparently You think otherwise. Well.
Actually, Dmitry, I'm not talking about Hemisync, and the study of the state of sleep in which the person is and which was performed in the laboratory.
So You're saying that Robert Monroe's teammates found their "tricks" in laboratory studies of out-of-body state? From these lines it right should not, and biographical books I have not found. Do You have any other sources of information?
Nothing You don't believe me... because I can just bring the quote were taken from "focus" Monroe. The Monroe's words. There way, once it becomes logically understandable and the reasons are "scientifically oriented" language in Far Journeys.
Your objections about my work I take. The instrument of research it was, as I mentioned, but, like Monroe, I have not seen. Therefore I did not continue. Unfortunately, Monroe never leads shots of the readings of their instruments and, therefore, it remains to take his word that there was something unique. About empiricism, I again do not agree, because I repeat: Monroe when finding the spectral composition of "magic" devices special role is not played.

художник

Post by художник » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:38

Дмитрий__ wrote:and therefore found the discussion completed
Not complete.Continue in the same spirit. :) This theme is worth it! In my childhood there were no adequate books of RM , nor of the instruments of the EEG,which is a pity. The closest I even didn't tell what happened with me.(here's the subjective approach) I'm not looking for any answers in your discussion, the answers are in a different plane(think world of perceptions), but the discussion,debate and even believe it or not can help someone just don't go crazy, when suddenly just thrown out of the body. And here's an example - one friend, a single mother, alone in new year's eve for a long time(subjectively) flew around the Christmas tree, with a puzzled looking at my body. And just then the son said that stays at his girl, and he promised her that he would meet New year at home. So where is cause and where is the result? That's so simple - here you have stress and forward they did. Maybe sometimes, but... :roll:
Feedback...while it unfortunately does not say what, in our lives. What's in balance?
Buy me the disks Dmitry and Andrew, and maybe in the United S. that, to the devices closer?
Another example. In the painting, the artist used a palette of colors in everyday life, well, no we are not available(nor any information on the subject he did not and has still)To my question he replied simply
-during sleep I like the current title here and there I found myself, so it's a landscape from nature
I what it all, any discussion of this topic can someone help, help razobratsya with yourself and believe in yourself and go ahead, then, calmly and confidently.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Sun Jun 13, 2010 22:13

That's so simple - here you have stress and forward they did.
Yeah, from my experience with people, it follows that the stress in spontaneous out of body experiences plays a significant role. As well as in diabetes.
Another example. In the painting, the artist used a palette of colors in everyday life, well, no we are not available
I also have a friend-an artist who, incidentally, painted the cover to a large number of my discs. Some of the stories he drew entirely in dreams.
regarding the origin of the "tricks" Monroe.
In the biographical book he's clearly says that the recipes build "tricks" his team gave the "spirits" in the process of contact (the"channelise" - a fashionable foreign word).
Now imagine that he basically wrote it in his trilogy. Housewife of upstanding Protestant family somewhere in Ohio, inspired by the first book, buys a second... And then - the horror flying on krylyah night... Devilry in its purest form. Oil painting...
I think it is unlikely then it would be possible to rely on the commercial success of the hemi-sync. This explains the very vague phrase about the technology in Far Journeys, and also obscure the difficulties of communication in the scientific community so much sociable person like Robert Monroe.

Дженни

Post by Дженни » Sun Jun 20, 2010 15:46

Dmitry
the basics of helisinki was founded in 60-ies. Then just not have this name. (Stockton Bayard, Catapult: The Biography of Robert A. Monroe). So hemisync smelled even before laboratory tests.
And whether it is impossible more in detail about these basics.
in the conventional Scientific sense of the word the study was carried out Atwater in the late 80s And published them.
Atwater actually had a first class scout. A scientist from this, bad.
I think it is unlikely then it would be possible to rely on the commercial success of the hemi-sync. This explains the very vague phrase about the technology in Far Journeys, and also obscure the difficulties of communication in the scientific community so much sociable person like Robert Monroe.
The manuscript of the third book turned out to be quite reduced because of the involvement of the military and razvedrota. It is completely removed information about one very interesting project which was conducted in his time at the Institute.

According to my data, the technology Hemisync listed in the lists of strategic and along with other similar inventions and technologies export it outside the United States is prohibited. In fact, in open access there is not the technology Hemisync, and "quasi" Hemisync. Many people know how it works but nevertheless, reproduced it exactly as have not yet managed to anyone.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:45

Atwater actually had a first class scout. A scientist from this, bad.

Maybe a scout, he was not very :? Although perhaps You have access to the archives of the CIA - I don't know :?
According to my information, the technology Hemisync listed in the lists of strategic and along with other similar inventions and technologies export it outside the United States is prohibited. In fact, in open access there is not the technology Hemisync, and "quasi" Hemisync. Many people know how it works but nevertheless, reproduced it exactly as have not yet managed to anyone.
Well, perhaps You have "very-informed" sources of data. I can not boast.
the Manuscript of the third book turned out to be quite reduced because of the involvement of the military and razvedrota. It is completely removed information about one very interesting project which was conducted in his time at the Institute.
I personally have this information about the forced edit of the third book have never met.
The Monroe Institute did cooperate with the CIA, the project Star Gate. (In the biographical book I mentioned above, Monroe somehow denies the fact of cooperation with the CIA, perhaps because it was late). Monroe visited and "chief seer" Macmonagle, and other people from the lab Edwin may (Edwin May). Perhaps even Laberge (I'm not sure, that's speculation, as Laberge also worked with may in the framework of the Star Gate).
Personally, I think it is unlikelythat this information was removed from the book, as Far Journeys released in 1985, and the cooperation on Star Gate started later (the project was from 1991 to 1995).<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:56

Quote:
Hemisynch the foundations were laid in the 60-ies. Then just not have this name. (Stockton Bayard, Catapult: The Biography of Robert A. Monroe). So hemisync smelled even before laboratory tests.
And whether it is impossible more in detail about these basics.
I can only quote, they are all very short (the word Monroe)
We had the basics in the 1960s, but we didn't name it Hemi-Sync till later. Our fundamental was there: Mind Awake, Body Asleep. Focus 10.
Oh, yes, there was a form of Guidance involved. The Explorer team was asking questions all the time of the non-physical sources <...> We asked three sources directly: Miranon, <...>
Ah-So <...> No Name <...>

Дженни

Post by Дженни » Thu Jun 24, 2010 15:26

Dmitry__
maybe, or a scout, he was not very Though perhaps You have access to the archives of the CIA - I don't know
Smirking knowingly, Mr. Orlov or Noise or whatever You still. There is indirect information that he was recruited by one of the "offices", in your (presumably ASIO) and worked with them for quite a long time. At least the flow of information from this man was stable and strictly directed in the same direction for many years. And the best archives are not the archives of the CIA and the archives of space-time which captures all the events that occurred with us all. You do not know.
Well perhaps You have a "very knowledgeable" sources of data. I can not boast.
What if the question is to patent the invention. I think you and others are not so naive as to assume that here is a simple description of the technology used in the book, and peeped on the spectrograms of foreign records completely
correspond to how it works. And your article about the healing rhythms of proof.
I Personally have this information about the forced edit of the third book have never met.
Personally, I think it is unlikely that this information was removed from the book as is Far Journeys was published in 1985, and the cooperation at the Star Gate began later (the project was from 1991 to 1995).
Have inconsistencies mister. "Journeys out of the body" / "Journeys out of the body" (1971), "Far journeys" / "Far Journeys" (1985), "the Final journey" / "the Ultimate Journey" (1994)
I Can only quote, they are all very short (the word Monroe)
We had the basics in the 1960s, but we didn't name it Hemi-Sync till later. Our fundamental was there: Mind Awake, Body Asleep. Focus 10.
This fragment taken out of context and does not match your original understanding. Here about Hemisync provided in the context of assistive devices to achieve the desired consciousness States of f-10. Under basics, at the time, meant the special
the state of body asleep - mind awake, and in the present caused by hemisynch state f-10. So it will be correct.

The second quote does not make sense as it's completely removed from the main body of the narrative.<

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Thu Jun 24, 2010 23:27

Wonder grinning Mr. Orlov or Noise or whatever You still. There is indirect information that he was recruited by one of the "offices", in your (presumably ASIO) and worked with them for quite a long time. At least the flow of information from this man was stable and strictly directed in the same direction for many years. And the best archives are not the archives of the CIA and the archives of space-time which captures all the events that occurred with us all. You do not know.
Thank You for the very valuable information!
This fragment taken out of context and does not match your original understanding. Here about Hemisync provided in the context of assistive devices to achieve the desired consciousness States of f-10. Under basics, at the time, meant the special
the state of body asleep - mind awake, and in the present caused by hemisynch state f-10. So it will be correct.

The second quote does not make sense as it's completely removed from the main body of the narrative.
Why is it withdrawn? In the original book, these quotes stand side by side, and they both belong to the history of the emergence of helisinki. The second is the reference to "inorganic beings" as a source of information, as I have already mentioned.

Дженни

Post by Дженни » Fri Jun 25, 2010 23:36

why is it withdrawn? In the original book, these quotes stand side by side, and they both belong to the history of the emergence of helisinki. The second is the reference to "inorganic beings" as a source of information, as I have already mentioned.
Unfortunately, I have not seen or read the source and on the two quotes pulled from the book can't judge the effect desired. You have to understand it. Besides the translation it is purely individual.

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:40

Андрей Кабанков wrote:posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:55 pm http://www.mindmachine.ru/gateway-sound.htm
-
-
Андрей Кабанков wrote:posted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 15:55 http://www.mindmachine.ru/gateway-sound.htm
-
INTERESYET POCHEMY V MP3, OSOBENNO VOT ETO (S ANNI VEIS...):"Breakthrough to creativity"
Disk format mp3 contains 10 exercises in visualization and meditation that will help you:..."

NO VED' CHTO DOKAZANO MP3 REZHET CHASTOTI i posemy absolyutno bespolezen...KAZHE-S? V DRYGOM FORMATE NETY NIGDE CHTO LI etoi shtyki itd... PO RYSSSKI (TO EST' S RYSSKIM TEKSTOM)? Y MENYA EST' S ANGLIJSKOI RECH'YU VISOKOGO KACHESTVA. EGO KAK-MOZHNO TO SOEDINIT' S etim publication-DISKOM? NY CHTO B RYSSKAYA RECH' I NE SREZANNIE CHASTOTI? DOBRII SPASIBO ZA SOVET.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:49

Somehow, all the time POPs up this myth about the inefficiency of binaural beats in mp3... It's not.

But if you want the audiophile on my website you can buy and "Breakthrough to creativity", and "a Course in lucid dreaming" in an uncompressed format.

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:49

Дмитрий__ wrote:POPs up this myth about the inefficiency of binaural beats in mp3
not distinguishing among the quality of "made" the MP3 file and "cut" when formatting in MP3...

Sincerely, MAG.no

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:38

Dmitry, DAITE ADRES VASHEGO SAITA, GDE "Breakthrough to creativity", and "a Course in lucid dreaming" in an uncompressed format."

V NESZHATOM VSE-TAKI NET VOOBSHE PROBLEM I GOLOVY LOMAT' NENADO NAD SLOZHNIMI TEX OB YASNENIYAMI. ZACHEM VOOBSHE SZHIMAT' V MP3 NE PONIMAYU.

A KSTATI PATRYSHEV GDE-LIBO TAKZHE KAK GOVORIL PRO MP3 I VI? ESLI NE ZATRYDNIT - KIN TE SSILOCHKY PLIZ, A TO YA EGO ITAK ZASIPAL VOPROSAMI. NIKOGO NE XOCHY ZADET' LICHNO, YZHE PROSTO MNOGO CHITAL PATRYSHEVA... I POCHYVSTVOVAL NEKOTORIE VESHI BLAGODARYA EMY, A TAKZHE I EGO DISKAM. VSEM SPASIBO.

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 23:02

Dmitry, DAITE ADRES VASHEGO SAITA, GDE "Breakthrough to creativity", and "a Course in lucid dreaming" in an uncompressed format."
Easy
http://www.gateway-sound.ru/articles_1_18.html
http://www.gateway-sound.ru/articles_4_49.html

Дмитрий__
Разработчик

Post by Дмитрий__ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 23:17

ZACHEM VOOBSHE SZHIMAT' V MP3 NE PONIMAYU.
Because audiophiles like You, not much. And the cost of manufacture of 4 disks more than one.
A KSTATI PATRYSHEV GDE-LIBO TAKZHE KAK GOVORIL PRO MP3 I VI? ESLI NE ZATRYDNIT - KIN TE SSILOCHKY PLIZ, A TO YA EGO ITAK ZASIPAL VOPROSAMI. NIKOGO NE XOCHY ZADET' LICHNO, YZHE PROSTO MNOGO CHITAL PATRYSHEVA... I POCHYVSTVOVAL NEKOTORIE VESHI BLAGODARYA EMY, A TAKZHE I EGO DISKAM.
Think with this question You'd better to directly contact Andrey Vadimovich. I Express my opinion, based on my experience.

Алекс711

Post by Алекс711 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:26

Dmitry, SPASIBO!