Starting tests !!!

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Кореш

Post by Кореш » Thu Oct 11, 2007 19:58

Dimas
Dimas wrote:sidekick
Friends,where have you been?Any luck?
Hi, here is my report.
In General, the successes ...there, but not those that expected. But in any case, the result, no matter what. It is important to always learn and therefore grow.
In General, the situation is as follows :
1. I wypal speaker. Very much it bothered my wife to sleep. And at night if you suddenly rearrange the parameters decided - beeping all over the apartment. I have it and the tape was sealed and silicone filled, and configure tried, but he's pretty damn beeping on all cylinders.
2. Soldered in place the dynamics of a small yellow led. Now set in the dark, seeing spychi together so much as a peep, and most importantly - without disturbing anyone. But with testing reality now that I have a problem : either tell yourself that it should be , or think I'm another rewired, if no sound is heard. Sometimes I hear the sound (although it should not be) and think that everything is in order :D
Havo no at all. No. At all. But the dreams I have... a lot of fun .
All meaningful ( in the sense of logic), colored, and full of stories.

Just recently, for example, I dreamed the following dream :" I sit in dark cafes with shiny iron furniture, and sitting in front of the moderator of the demos, but only his name is Alex. Sitting and smiling just like your avatar, even a little more fun. Vdru gmina pierced guess is that he's not only on this site the moderator, but under different names and avatars on different sites by the moderator works. He (in the sense of the demos) from the same kind of scent that struck me about him and smiled even more, like good, rates ! Then came on stage a stripper and performed a gorgeous dance, but as usual not undressed until the end :shock: . Wish it was OS, I'd have the plot finalized.
Then demAs stood up, waved to me and disappeared into the wall. I would then sink, so no on the stripper was staring and took off with sleep.
Here is a dream .
What do you say , Dimas dreamed about do You something like that ? Can we have a joint dream was ?<

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Thu Oct 11, 2007 22:20

Dimas wrote:Sergeym
sidekick
Friends,where have you been?Any luck?
Hi Dimas, Sidekick,
Yes, some progress is being made. But also partial. So while it is not possible in sleep to recognize the signals, despite daily training - lights, traffic lights, car headlamps, etc. But we need to continue...
But the reality test button a couple of times gave the opportunity to sink in - she's still in a dream behaves unusual and helps to get into the OS. But notice that such OS is short and not quite semylanne. My idea for this reason - since the OS is not induced by personal accumulated energy, and the electronic device due to lack of this personal energy of dreams and "lame" clarity and duration. It seems that it does not say, but in addition to device need to continue to meditate, to castagnetti, etc. as taught by the master to “quantity to quality”...

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Thu Oct 11, 2007 22:40

Кореш wrote:.....beeping the whole apartment.....infection....
I was fine during the test of reality pressed to the face (mask) a thick towel, so the beeping is muffled and other family members I don't proclamat middle of the night... :)
Last edited by Сергей_М on Thu Oct 11, 2007 22:59, edited 2 times in total.

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Thu Oct 11, 2007 22:45

Sergeym
That's what I'm now focused and doing - doing "is not making dreams" . Keep a diary of dreams, are dreaming of the mapping space as taught by "dreamhackers". The result is already there, but making a complete map is still far. But very much it is interesting. So the same parallel exercise Tensegrity to return roseannas energy. Someone has it and to spare, and someone needs to save....

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Thu Oct 11, 2007 23:01

To the great inconvenience of test of reality is necessary to do two phase. Since I am in the midst of the night sproson don't know it's been a delay or not, you have to be sure not to reset the device, first do a 2 second push (like preview settings <in the duplex-method is also>, paragraph 3). And then short press to reset the timeout (I do 3 push for 30 minutes). A more convenient way to test the reality could not think of...
:(

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Thu Oct 11, 2007 23:02

Кореш wrote:...mapping dreamlike space as taught by "Hackers Dreams"...
Dawg, where you can read about it?

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Fri Oct 12, 2007 0:57

Sergeym
Сергей_М wrote:sidekick, where you can read about it?
Throw the soap, I will send you the link. Here to talk about it are not allowed... :cry:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:38

sidekick
;))))got to the core;))))the Stripper I called You to somehow cheer! :wink: :ap
Sergeym
sidekick
about mapping:you can create a separate topic and discuss similar issues.It's just not worth it to do so,since this thread is prednaznacheny to discuss experiences with demerom.Create a branch in this thread and we can discuss all of these points.Happy decision :wiz

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Sat Oct 13, 2007 0:27

Dimas
Sergeym
I opened a new topic in the tab "Realiz. Sleep.-RemDreamer : "Mapping of dreams". Since we're all in this respect are still beginners, I propose to join in the work, so to say from scratch ! Of course continuing to torture yourself Demerom continue :D

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:48

Hi all,
opened a new topic about the level of awareness (clarity)in the OS:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?p=7172#7172
please share your experience.

Корешш Джей

Post by Корешш Джей » Fri Nov 16, 2007 0:37

People tell me pliz ,whether it is convenient with demerom to bed and actually sleep , not too much mask pressure on the face ??? from what material is it made of ? Sleep in the mask on the stomach is possible ( and whether it is convenient )?? The sensor eye is not stuck ?? - it is very important to me , as was my experience with a homemade mask and it was not successful just because I couldn't sleep because of the strong pressure on the face ( and if you weaken the rubber the mask is slipping as the result Sorochany ) . In General, for the case with the wasps still was better , you need to develop the reflex to check on the state of consciousness , the light is woven into the dream so that it does not always notice . From Laberge was of such device which is worn on the leg and vibrated several times a day and during vibration the subject has checked its status , then all this was transferred into a dream , that is, instead of flashes of light were used vibrating alert ( well, as in the phone ) , then there is a reflex that is already developed and is not too be confused with the onset of vibration check their state . But the current for this you it a bit to work with here . I'm just very fond of the devices for the OS - so let's communicate and share experiences . Thanks in advance .

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:00

Cores Jay
Hello, brother Caress Jay.
Корешш Джей wrote:People , pliz tell me whether they are comfortable with demerom to bed and actually sleep , not too much mask pressure on the face ??? from what material is it made of ? Sleep in the mask on the stomach is possible ( and whether it is convenient )?? The sensor eye is not stuck ?? - it is very important to me , as was my experience with a homemade mask and it was not successful just because I couldn't sleep because of the strong pressure on the face ( and if you weaken the rubber the mask is slipping as the result Sorochany ) . In General, for the case with the wasps still was better , you need to develop the reflex to check on the state of consciousness , the light is woven into the dream so that it does not always notice . From Laberge was of such device which is worn on the leg and vibrated several times a day and during vibration the subject has checked its status , then all this was transferred into a dream , that is, instead of flashes of light were used vibrating alert ( well, as in the phone ) , then there is a reflex that is already developed and is not too be confused with the onset of vibration check their state . But the current for this you it a bit to work with here . I'm just very fond of the devices for the OS - so let's communicate and share experiences . Thank you
In General, the mask is comfortable by itself. Not an expert in fabrics, but made of silk, or something like that. The inner part - from what mahabaratha materials, it has holes cut out in front of the eye. So the sensors in the eye do not climb :D . Of course it should be used... I slept in it for a long time, so he told me already as native. Over time, the stretched elastic band and you have to resew the Velcro, but overall the mask is nothing.
Reality testing is not always convenient to hold, if not sleeping alone(sleeping with his wife constantly :D ), so I redid it a bit. In my previous posts I already wrote. Tried prisobaču vibrator with cellphones, but I did not go, because the time signal is not enough to drive vibratoria, so you have to use the led instead of the speaker. You can still change a few variables , but do not know how to get into it, I'm not a programmer :cry: . There you have it.<

Корешш Джей

Post by Корешш Джей » Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:16

Thank you brother Dawg :ay for info , look but does it happen - with the flip design or the coups, the mask moves slightly and the sensor registers as movements of the eye ??? I have to scratch constantly, this happened :( . And about vibrozvonok that's what I think - you can make a PULSE EXTENDER , so you have a blinking led for example flash duration 0.3 seconds , and it expands to 1, 2 , 5 sec , in General as much as they want and raise the vibration period , that such things :ay . Interested I'm your device :D if you say that he does not really interfere with sleep ( well certainly used to be ) , and that my main problem is comfort when sleeping - the rest is normal works . Hey , moves him to take a picture from all sides and show , see hunting, sooo , and I think mebbe in nature to buy it - already got hemorroide with homemade products , it is inconvenient to sleep with them and triggered an infection on empty ( well, perhaps with the revolutions ) . Thanks in advance .

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:01

Cores Jay
With the revolutions sensor is not flashing, as it responds to a SERIES of movements with the eyes, but not for one or two. On account
The PULSE EXTENDER is nice , but for me it is difficult... not a radio Amateur I bi
Take a picture perhaps tomorrow you can, today we are late already...but I need your soap. Will send you all the details.

Корешш Джей

Post by Корешш Джей » Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:44

Passive Sidekick :D , thank you so much az with the expander pulse will try to help , will make this a extender ( still have friends of Amateur radio operators will ask ) , will check and send my soap downstairs right now, put . Oh , and about ( well naglasak ) tell me hopping times per second the led flashes at the prompt , I think to calculate the extender is buit need .

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Mon Nov 19, 2007 14:31

Cores Jay

Bro, odd some invisible soap you have... :shock: Can't send, and the pictures ready :ay .

Probably forgotten ?

On account of the frequency of flashes is easy. There's a very flexible configuration and can be changed almost as Hosh. That's just me showing off, because not calculated the load from vibrometric, a thread transition in the transistor will fly, or microchip. :shock:

Throw in a personal soap, I you Manual in Russian will receive, then we will see what's what. OK ?

Корешш Джей

Post by Корешш Джей » Mon Nov 19, 2007 20:36

Mate , all sent your mail to you . But if flexible settings tremere ETOGES then fundamentally changing the business :D can less the frequency of the flashes do not need any divider extender pulses , just put led instead of the transistor switch and the load it is vibratory . And all this without any fear that either burn - need current podatsa correctly , plus or minus there , in General it turns out that impulses from which blink LEDs control transistor key , and that, in turn, are commuting a powerful load ( well, compared to LEDs ) called vibrometry . Okay in short view manually .

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:50

Cores Jay
Well, what happened ?

Корешш Джей

Post by Корешш Джей » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:13

Yes , Yes , Yes thanks , got it - I read the manual , it appears there you can change the frequency of outbreaks and their duration , right now, then sort out and by the weekend I will write how and what :D

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Sat Dec 15, 2007 17:59

Hi all.

sidekick

There is a question on the test button of reality.

I didn't get it in this topic.
I thought that in any case, pressing the test button of the reality - there is an increase in the delay for 10 minutes.

From your previous posts, I realized that the case was marked by a series of movements of the eyes - the button adds 10 minutes and just used for testing.
Is that so ?

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Sun Jan 06, 2008 22:19

Yes, as long as the device does not work, it adds each time for 10 min at the test. real., but when he worked - he adds nothing

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jan 08, 2008 13:54

sidekick

Happy new year !
I hope everyone has already celebrated.
And the forum will come alive :)

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Thu Jan 17, 2008 13:28

Alexandr
Duck we are outdated, brother. Replaced the RD was a new device bi

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Fri Jan 18, 2008 15:39

Cores Jay
Damn, damn country. Can't find transistor :(

Корешш Джей

Post by Корешш Джей » Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:55

Do you know what to do , show boutiques in the etu scheme and ask them to pick up a transistor , it is possible to put another , the current I of import parts don't know much ( I'm a beginner hobbyist :ay ) .