Starting tests !!!

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Sep 20, 2007 18:35

Connect to the test.

Today woke up in the morning - put the customized Rem-dreamer(3 mode) and went to sleep again. After a few minutes, right in the middle of a dream began to overlap with the flash.

I think, "Oh, OK Sleep!"and my whole dream immediately collapsed. :cry:

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Fri Sep 21, 2007 15:07

Alexandr
Александр_ wrote:so you can also use powerful drives Patrushev !
they are in the catalog on the website !
After the purchase of Primera is that there is no free money... :cry:
And hunting demerom up. Recently with him I can't sleep somehow :evil:
A pause for more than a week did this and still can't... :shock:

АА

Post by АА » Fri Sep 21, 2007 17:55

I have a similar situation,I don't use RD.The feeling of psychological exhaustion,discourages work with RD.Even dreams have stopped recording.Read warnings about this in different sources,now in practice, understand what it is.However, to give it up(RD),thought not.,I think you need a longer break or another incentive

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 21, 2007 18:00

Friends,don't forget one of the main Manager is NOT to become ATTACHED TO the RESULT!!!!!!!You TOO are waiting for something!And try to let go,You have a device that is not going anywhere,dreams of Wasp are also not going anywhere..Just develop the habit stupid to sleep with him,in advance of configuring it.And not wait for the result,YOU JUST SLEEP IN the MASK,and everything!!!!!! :ap And everything will be OK!!!!!

АА

Post by АА » Fri Sep 21, 2007 18:16

So I only wore the morning,because at night it can not,and now no power in the morning to even think about RD,here when you get back to yourself,I'll try Yours, demAs,method

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Sat Sep 22, 2007 17:50

dear Dimas
recently also bought a REM-DREAMER. But don't have the user manual in Russian. You cannot use the buttons in the TEST of Reality. When you press either add +10 min delay, or changing the mode. Please advise. And where can I download a Russian manual?
thanks in advance,
Sergey Moiseev

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Sun Sep 23, 2007 15:01

Sergey Moiseev
сергей моисеев wrote:Please advise. And where can I download a Russian manual?
thanks in advance,
Welcome to the forum. Throw e-маil and I will send

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Sun Sep 23, 2007 21:16

Кореш wrote:Sergey Moiseev
сергей моисеев wrote:Please advise. And where can I download a Russian manual?
thanks in advance,
Welcome to the forum. Throw e-маil and I will send
===================
thanks mate, I have AA last night sent. Yes, glad I found your forum. I hope I can share interesting experiences with RD.
Sergey

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Mon Sep 24, 2007 0:20

Sergeym
I hope you will do it better than us !!!!!!!!!

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Mon Sep 24, 2007 13:12

Кореш wrote:.....In General, began to test reality-at every Wake. put the 2 mode, and after each series of flashes began to test the reality button.....
Dear buddy (and other oneironaut),
Please explain how to test the reality button. I have a short press of the button causes the addition of a 10 min delay, and long press causes a 1 signal + 12 flashes and then resets everything (ie am RD no longer responds). Maybe I'm doing wrong in testing the reality button?
Thanks in advance for the advice.
Sergey

АА

Post by АА » Mon Sep 24, 2007 14:16

If you add 10 minutes,this means that RD,being installed on the delay time,have not waited for the end of delay and accordingly,the press adds 10 minutes.You should first wait for the flashing warning(warns that within 30 seconds,the RD will work,and only after that, pressing the button will give out sound and light.

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Mon Sep 24, 2007 21:33

Sergeym
Сергей_М wrote:Please explain how to test the reality button
This topic already discussed... I'll Try again.
1.Set mode
2. Set parameters ( sensitivity, duty cycle, frequency, flashing, etc.) if you want, if not , leave the mode as is.
3. Check the motion detector
4. Set the delay time.
5. Sleep.
Night at every Wake ( to the bathroom,flipped on the other side, the child was crying or sapropel wife :D ) briefly press the button.
You have to tune in to that, would always remember that when you short press on this button, you should see a short flash of RED and hear a SHORT beep. If any of the parameters with testing reality is different from the original, then most likely you're sleeping or getting in the zone between sleep and wakefulness or in a state of false motives.
As already said AA, each press of will add 10 minutes that you need for dalneishego sleep if awakening was false. Here.
Try and write bi

АА

Post by АА » Mon Sep 24, 2007 23:34

Кореш wrote:As I already said AA, each press of will add 10 minutes that you need for dalneishego sleep if awakening was false. Here
I mean,what happens each time you press add,only if the device has not yet counted a predetermined time before the start of work,ie not including the motion sensor,in this case, will be added,but if you already joined,then the press will lead only to sound and light.Why enabled the sensor to increase the time,if it will work until it is turned off by the user.

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Tue Sep 25, 2007 15:07

АА wrote:
Кореш wrote:As I already said AA, each press of will add 10 minutes.
...only if the device has not yet counted a predetermined time before the start of work...
Thank you AA and sidekick. Understood, and how it is not explained in the accompanying instructions. In the domestic apparatus a DREAM-3 Test button Relnosti worked better - at any time gave 1 PIK + 1 spyh regardless of the time delay. But there are drawbacks - a wire running from the mask to the device. They wound me on the ears during the night Sorochany. Even when it turned out the OS, then there was the OS-wire I couldn't remove the mask (in the OS), because I confused them, but at low OS-awareness is such a trifling thing leads to the difficulties of managing the OS and to premature awakenings.

By the way tonight's the night twisting and turning with the mask, I couldn't sleep. At 6.00 took it from hopelessness to rest, and half an hour later entered into OS for a few minutes!
Last edited by Сергей_М on Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:21, edited 1 time in total.

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Tue Sep 25, 2007 15:30

Dimas wrote:... and You do not happen such a state that the world around You is not very real...?That is, You go down the street,it seems nothing special,then at some point BAM!Something's wrong...Everything seems the same as always,but the perception is changing...
Is demAs, though rarely and very briefly (seconds). In principle, Tibetan masters have taught that our physical reality is also a dream, just more stable/sustainable. School teaches Dzogchen techniques to learn how to perceive our everyday reality as a dream (similar to the Mexican Toltec teaching), it helps to increase the level of clarity/lucidity in dreams. OS for them is the ultimate goal, only a byproduct on the path to a higher goal – the liberation from Samsara (enlightenment). Although this “by-product” they have a great use in spiritual practices. A very strong book on the subject - Tenjin Wangyal Rinpoche "the Tibetan yoga of sleep and dreams" and chögyal Namkhai Norbu “dream Yoga and the practice of natural light”
Maybe you're already in a previous incarnation many have addressed this issue, that you sometimes "breaks" (flash-back)?
:ay

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Sep 25, 2007 16:10

Sergeym
anyone can be!!!;)))))))))

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Tue Sep 25, 2007 23:38

Tonight I woke up to find that somewhere in the area of the back that goes. Think : "What could it be?" when you look, and this is my precious dreamer me signals under the back takes the :D
As landed under me ?

АА

Post by АА » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:48

Another question,to which he responded :o

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Wed Sep 26, 2007 18:46

AA

I think that the way I tested reality by clicking on the back... :lol:

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:20

expensive oneironaut!
want to share the joyful message that the button is a reality check still a wonderful tool log in to the OS! indeed at one point, pressing her once again and noticing that she does not react as expected, you can make an amazing discovery....
:ay
by the way, who can tell how to change the flash rate mode TWC? for some reason this is not described in the instructions (because by default, the blinking normal mode 2 times/sec, and TWC 3 times/sec). If the position of 1234 changes the frequency of wpisac normal mode, like TWC?
thanks in advance

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Thu Sep 27, 2007 23:15

Sergeym
Сергей_М wrote:by the way, who can tell how to change the flash rate mode TWC
To our deepest regret, In the TWC mode, the flash rate is not adjustable, as well as other parameters. At least I was not able to change them. So I was thinking :" and if I do not buy the programmer and not to reflash if Dreamer in his own way?". Unfortunately such knowledge I have, but change a couple of variables I think I can...

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:28

Кореш wrote:Sergeym
Сергей_М wrote:by the way, who can tell how to change the flash rate mode TWC
To our deepest regret, In the TWC mode, the flash rate is not adjustable, ...
Thanks mate for the clarification. We will think how to deal with it!
:cry:

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Sun Sep 30, 2007 18:58

Sergeym
Well,how's it going ?

Сергей_М

Post by Сергей_М » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:25

Hi Mate,
Recently, there was another OS in a similar way: half the night struggled with the device-PIK-PIK-spih-uspeh -- by the morning of the Charter, put it aside and then boom, included in the OS. Apparently one of the positive side effects of Dimera. Well, apart from the camera I try daily for several months, doing exercises from yoga dreams (visualization of the characters), as well as to follow the tips Laberge. As you wrote earlier, "the amount should go to quality". In April I was lucky enough to be at a yoga retreat who spent dreaming of Lama Tenzin, Sampel. Podvodnaya he said to all present: "as difficult As it may seem, success is sure to come, just need to put in enough patience and diligence".

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 13:03

Sergeym
sidekick
Friends,where have you been?Any luck?