Starting tests !!!

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:34

And what are the reviews on the Rem dreamer ?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:54

No...is my "clinical" research :wink: :lol: ...I have not figured out yet...but I think the funny thing is,the main well under the signals set that would not Wake up,but at the same time locking him in his sleep.
Last edited by Dimas on Mon Jul 09, 2007 15:45, edited 1 time in total.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 03, 2007 13:02

Well, at least the intermediate results :roll:
it :wink:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:42

Now,write your first impressions of using the Rem Dreamer...the First time I tried tonight,as there was no description in the Russian language (now it is).
1.quite easy programming (is a plus)
2.strange to fall asleep,because wearing a mask (in principle, quite conveniently,but somewhat interferes with neprivychki).
3.easy to adjust mask retainer elastic band around the head.
4.the ability to adjust the brightness of the diodes,intervals,volume and many other things...navoroty...(but this is easy to understand).
Now that you had last night:
Went to sleep quite late because I took a NAP in the afternoon (after a delicious lunch at my parents :lol: ) and it was strange to lie in the mask.When,as it seemed to me that I fell asleep,in the head broke out the fireworks..don't know,perhaps it was the diodes...in the dream, I realized,but...whole body started shaking and I saw my room(a little over the top and without a mask),then on the "body", a wave of heat and I found myself again in the body...and caught quite a strange sensation - whole body as if turned into a series of waves,with the feeling clearly physical...like,I don't know,me missing a skeleton and the body is a liquid in a rubber shell (a water balloon)...and inside it waves..like this...
after that, I finally woke up turned off the device and went to bed without him because I really wanted to relax...having weird dreams...I'm wearing this mask,and I thought to myself,Geez,well I took it off...woke up,checked-indeed, no device for me...in Addition to the use of the device,in my opinion,need to form the intention to sink in when you see in the dream something bright and intense (the way the manual is written the same)..
here..this is my first experience...Probably tonight will be the second... :roll:
Absolutely today not enough sleep :cry:

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:51

Dimas and how is the scanner eye of the century? He firmly sewn into the mask or can move? it's points to pick up, everyone's face is different.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:05

No,everything is comfortable..the mask is inserted in Board,on which the scanner,in which case the charge can move,though not in a very large range of distances...and the scanner works quite sensitive..that is, it does not necessarily have to be strictly opposite,it picks up the slightest movement...And there is a mode to delay operation of the device..i.e. You put the time in which You are going to sleep (I put 1 hour)..the device is not working,and included at the end of this period..But on the other hand it disturbed me,as I tried to fall asleep and stay within that time,and as You probably know when too just want to sleep - does not work (Yes, in General, as in the rest of life)...we Need to let go :wink:

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Jul 09, 2007 17:49

Thank you !
A very interesting result, especially for the first application.

I'm sure you're right, if you do the installation that you're using the device for the realization of sleep, it is easier to realize a dream.
Last edited by Александр_ on Tue Jul 10, 2007 13:29, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 09, 2007 18:13

I want to sleep a bit...gotta settle into it to device..perhaps it is possible to use for example a day,at least at first...if the person is not calculated with the regulations and was waking up constantly,after every signal...but again,in my opinion you need some time for training,even if just to settle into it to sleep in masochki..

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jul 09, 2007 19:10

Guys, you have money to fall from heaven probably. I figured, when I can buy this thing - and he was not soon. :? :cry:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 09, 2007 19:35

I took the test,did not buy :cry: :wink: Money is,simply the toad smothers,and suddenly do not like or will not work...So don't worry,Pavel...

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Mon Jul 09, 2007 23:00

Paul.

It's a question of need, not money.
You for food money find ?

Who should buy one :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Jul 09, 2007 23:21

Here I am, arriving in Moscow, bought a Rem Dreamer. The device is simple: the mask and the Board. And was there a fee computer can be programmed and programming via switches.

Many settings: when to give light, how many flashes, turn the alarm clock then, what is the brightness set. In the morning the device can tell you how many times she tried to Wake up.

Today, as instructed in Russian, programmed the device. The problem is, I don't know will he Shine or not. Did not really check, only when I sleep. At night, awakened by bright flashes in the eye. Immediately did not understand, then he realized that the device worked. I am glad that eye movement monitors! Until the signal to sleep is not penetrated. Yeah and the new place once you sleep differently .Today I will try again.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:57

Влад wrote:demAs and how is the scanner eye of the century? He firmly sewn into the mask or can move? it's points to pick up, everyone's face is different.
The scanner is very sensitive, and sensitivity can be adjusted. Not the strongest sensitivity it responds to the movement of the hand in 10 cm.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:59

Pavel wrote:Guys, you have money to fall from heaven probably. I figured, when I can buy this thing - and he was not soon. :? :cry:
"Mad dog and twenty miles is not a hook..." :D :D :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:07

Никонов Владимир wrote:Here I am, arriving in Moscow, bought a Rem Dreamer. The device is simple: the mask and the Board. And was there a fee computer can be programmed and programming via switches.

Many settings: when to give light, how many flashes, turn the alarm clock then, what is the brightness set. In the morning the device can tell you how many times she tried to Wake up.

Today, as instructed in Russian, programmed the device. The problem is, I don't know will he Shine or not. Did not really check, only when I sleep. At night, awakened by bright flashes in the eye. Immediately did not understand, then he realized that the device worked. I am glad that eye movement monitors! Until the signal to sleep is not penetrated. Yeah and the new place once you sleep differently .Today I will try again.
I propose a simple training: put the first mode (dim light), put a timeout for 10 minutes (less will not work) and happily wait for it to begin (well, probably need to go a little early). I also like demAs caught myself thinking that are waiting for the unknown, although set the timeout to 3 hours (the minimum period necessary for the person to sleep). And then it turns out the method by contradiction: the device will be triggered several times, until you sleep and this will lead to habituation, and the next trigger will happen in the dream...

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 23:07

Thought of a way, I will try today.
Go to bed without the mask and put an alarm clock in the morning early. Wake up and programmable Rem-dreamer as offers Andrei Patrushev and lay down again to sleep, but with a mask.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:48

Oh-Oh-Oh..!The idea is good,only there is a kind of force will need to have that to Wake up early,but still programmed and to wear a mask...
Tonight was funny,sleeping,dreaming a dream like I was an old classmate of mine some of the mirror Shine,I think he che,pranking me,I have the same house mask-drimer is (strange logic),but the last step failed to understand that it is my mask so triggered :lol: :lol: I suddenly realized... :evil:

Шум

Post by Шум » Wed Jul 11, 2007 21:09

Waiting for the continuation of the story. It is even interesting that in this time come up with a devious subconscious - who is it shining in his eyes? :)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Jul 11, 2007 21:48

Invented an even simpler method. Programmable mask, set the time, but not worn. Night if they will Wake up(I get that) or clock dress waiting for her.

Today did. Night woke up and got dressed. Just closed my eyes and immediately the mask began work. Light flashes in eyes started to go (just like mindmachine). I don't understand what is it works if I haven't even asleep. After a series of outbreaks, I just fell asleep and never remembered anything. Testing is continuing.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Wed Jul 11, 2007 22:13

Никонов Владимир wrote:Invented an even simpler method. Programmable mask, set the time, but not worn. Night if they will Wake up(I get that) or clock dress waiting for her.

Today did. Night woke up and got dressed. Just closed my eyes and immediately the mask began work. Light flashes in eyes started to go (just like mindmachine). I don't understand what is it works if I haven't even asleep. After a series of outbreaks, I just fell asleep and never remembered anything. Testing is continuing.
The principle of it is this :
Studies came to the conclusion that a person dreams in the stage of so-called REM sleep BS. It is characterized by rapid eye movements.
Here on this BS, and calculates a mask that you sleep. And begins to resemble.
And until you fall asleep, eyes moving constantly. So she reacted.
Here the most important thing to remember in a dream - that light is a signal to ourselves.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 0:52

But until you fall asleep, eyes moving constantly. So she reacted.
Here it is what it is. I the principle of operation of knew, but didn't think until sleep the eyes move.

So I will set a delay for 20 minutes.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:29

Hey-e-e-e-s!!!!!!!Realized!!!!!That's what the experiment put...after work, came home, listened to "Deconcentration"...mask Programmed to delay 2 hours...could not fall asleep (theta is always the case,and while listening to strong shaking,there was a feeling that moved away one leg :shock: )...
The dream...Sitting in the yard,where I used to live at my parents...(long the case lasted,I mean the seat),then I saw a very strange helicopter with nedvigimost lopostyami,but normal moving around,but the coolest thing about the helicopter was that he was flashing the undercarriage itself,and not even blinking and sparking...I just woke up!!! :shock: and entered the consciousness in the OS!!!!Began to fly over some mountains and some reason to spit on the top (here they are hidden desires :lol: :lol: .all top applegate :wink: )...
Then I started right mindfulness has to eat a lot of ice cream,and this awareness was very strange,I realized that I'm dreaming I could do anything,but as it was under some control..Could do,but didn't...Weird..no more Outbreaks have not seen,then mindfulness is gone,I fell asleep,dreams no more I don't remember...unusually wonderful sleep,feeling like an astronaut!!!!

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:47

Dimas

Congratulations !
Well done :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:49

Александр_ wrote:Dimas

Congratulations !
Well done :)
Thank you!!!! :wink: :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:28

Today slept without drimer,decided to rest,lucid dreaming was not,slept like a log,even dreams do not remember,but...before I go to sleep,fifteen minutes "hung out" in the intermediate state,like the body is resting,and I understand and nachos as if in the void,can't see anything,complete darkness,no images,no thoughts,except-"...so that I don't sleep,the silence kind of..."Day listened to the fourth seiyu on REM-Dimera..haven't done anything else.