Starting tests !!!

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Корешш Джей

Post by Корешш Джей » Fri Jan 18, 2008 18:58

In General, here on the forum a lot of hams climbs , they have posproshat .

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:32

the fabric in the mask are not matched. That is in direct contact with the skin - hairs otsypayas, because of them, itchy skin, for Shchekotov!

Кузя

Post by Кузя » Sun Feb 24, 2008 16:32

Hello!!! Where all gone. The impression that in addition to the site-admin and a couple of people, remarker has not produced any results and all just do it in tables for a complete uselessness.
Hey, people? So is the device any good? Worth buying??? Do not be greedy, please share your experiences, including negative, if there are any.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 14:45

Кореш wrote:Cores Jay
Damn, damn country. Can't find transistor :(
Do not scold the country :shock: she is now in terms of electronic components is not so bad. REM-Dreamer for audio output uses a PNP transistor structure in the TO-92 case. You can buy or order with delivery on house such transistors to store "Chip and Dip". You will approach the following types: BC327, BC328, BC337, BC338 - all maximum current up to 500mA. If you need more current, unfortunately You didn't specify what, here transistors with currents up to 1A in the same case: BC368, BC369, BC517.
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Thu Apr 03, 2008 13:12, edited 1 time in total.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Apr 02, 2008 15:53

Кузя wrote:Hello!!! Where all gone. The impression that in addition to the site-admin and a couple of people, remarker has not produced any results and all just do it in tables for a complete uselessness.
Hey, people? So is the device any good? Worth buying??? Do not be greedy, please share your experiences, including negative, if there are any.
bear with me as I get I'll write the story, the more so because they know I can't your to :( either a single message-make test with questions like when and what helped.

Сергей Олегович Н. (СОН)

Post by Сергей Олегович Н. (СОН) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 22:52

Welcome!
Worked OS without any devices - thing is very interesting, but is held only by strong self motivation. On an industrial scale for consumers the device (Grimstalker) to spread will fail...because the client is not in the habit of kicking to something out there worked (example the same equipment for the press, etc.).
In General, you like that weird sidestep the issues of bioenergy. The OS is the process that discharges the natural accumulators of life energy of a human (figuratively speaking) to get a situation in which the asset will be every day you need to spend time - this is the same as the proverbial pulling up the press but just don't forget about it. The device need to position as a trainer, to develop the ability to think of myself in the dream, but not unique, instantly-acting apparatus.
As well advised to invest together with points a brochure with a description of techniques development of prospective memory (to remember that you need to check you're in a dream or not when he sees the light flash or something like that), techniques of increase the clarity of the dream techniques through which you can stay in the dream longer...Yes there is a lot of information is concise and useful, which can be placed in this booklet - especially since it is free - books OS on the network won even on your forum a lot.
For the money (5500r) in addition to put the calendar into which you can enter a tick if the night was OS - it's a motivational tool! Once again - all the classes above him in terms of development of the natural abilities of the mind require a strong personal motivation - make the client first. You want to change yourself? Want to get complete control over the reality of the dream? Virtual reality and computer games - nothing compared to holistic living world of dreams! Take a step towards an incredible adventure! Buy glasses Grimstalker and stick to the program "dream Stalker" and you will be the master of your own universe with no limits! Just 5599.99 , call now!
No kidding.

Sincerely, S. O. N.<

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:42

Сергей Олегович Н. (СОН) wrote:Welcome!
Worked OS without any devices - thing is very interesting, but is held only by strong self motivation. On an industrial scale for consumers the device (Grimstalker) to spread will fail...because the client is not in the habit of kicking to something out there worked (example the same equipment for the press, etc.).
In General, you like that weird sidestep the issues of bioenergy. The OS is the process that discharges the natural accumulators of life energy of a human (figuratively speaking) to get a situation in which the asset will be every day you need to spend time - this is the same as the proverbial pulling up the press but just don't forget about it. The device need to position as a trainer, to develop the ability to think of myself in the dream, but not unique, instantly-acting apparatus.
As well advised to invest together with points a brochure with a description of techniques development of prospective memory (to remember that you need to check you're in a dream or not when he sees the light flash or something like that), techniques of increase the clarity of the dream techniques through which you can stay in the dream longer...Yes there is a lot of information is concise and useful, which can be placed in this booklet - especially since it is free - books OS on the network won even on your forum a lot.
For the money (5500r) in addition to put the calendar into which you can enter a tick if the night was OS - it's a motivational tool! Once again - all the classes above him in terms of development of the natural abilities of the mind require a strong personal motivation - make the client first. You want to change yourself? Want to get complete control over the reality of the dream? Virtual reality and computer games - nothing compared to holistic living world of dreams! Take a step towards an incredible adventure! Buy glasses Grimstalker and stick to the program "dream Stalker" and you will be the master of your own universe with no limits! Just 5599.99 , call now!
No kidding.

Sincerely, S. O. N.

Damn! What was that?!<

Сергей Олегович Н. (СОН)

Post by Сергей Олегович Н. (СОН) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 17:47

It was a summary of how I see the promotion of such products.
Sleep is fantasy...fun...make your Grimstalker befitting the atmosphere - make a separate site, where the forum purely for this device and the success of clients...hire a marketer really...the feeling that at the pharmacy are :)
But seriously - I sincerely wish you success. OS is the first step of man to the knowledge of its true essence...spirituality. The mission of your company so we could say that the sacred - use it...you have such perspective...and you are the chemist...)))

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 19:19

Sergei Olegovich, so can you be our marketer? Promote DreamStalker and receive % of sales.

Лилка я

Post by Лилка я » Mon Apr 21, 2008 19:35

To the word about pharmacies :wink: ... they have whole departments of marketers... and going to these wonderful places (well, not yet, essno))..) and say that popula came... and fell into a magical world of colors, light images, of the atmosphere of jizneradostni and heavenly comfort yyy...)) :wiz .. and people therefore there is added!!.. 8)

Жека78

Post by Жека78 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 16:37

Take beginner!
Bought DreamStalker and InnerPulse!
The first night got the OS on the standard setting! During sleep remember again flashing that confirmed the dream. But then during sleep osoznovat somehow subsided and completely disappeared. Went as a normal dream... within OS extended awareness repeated several times who I am and where I live, and blew in the palm, as told here. It really helps! But most importantly, I was able to fly and hover in the air! Not immediately succeed, but very cool!
The next 2 nights OS not been achieved so far, as pass signals. In the morning, look up to 20 signals takes place, but I neither noticed. Perhaps due to the fact that the working days, get tired and sleep strong. I want to try with sound. Interestingly, and maybe due to the fact that before bed I use a mind machine session sleep? My glasses are red, can the brain privykaet to light. I want to change to another color. I during the sessions often fall asleep, then turn DreamStalker.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 16:50

Жека78, congratulations on the result!
and the next 2 nights OS not been achieved so far, as pass signals.
For some reason, to call 2 times in a row OS I have never worked. After the OS is making a break for 3 days, and then again use the DreamStalker.

Жека78

Post by Жека78 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 18:42

Strange, but what it can be connected? Why can't we do them constantly, every night? Or is it strained mind? The first 4 hours and are on vacation :)
About OS by the way interesting thought Vadim Zeland in his "Transference Relnosti"... Who read it?
In General, what gives the OS than to have fun. I heard that there are answers to all the questions. There is an interesting interpretation of dreams is given. And I can tell you reading your experience just confirmed everything. Your opinion?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 18:46

Strange, but what it can be connected?
I do not know. Before lucid dreaming was at all times in a few months.
anyway, what gives the OS than to have fun
Here, he writes about this Steven Laberge - http://www.koob.ru/laberge/realized_dream

a Systematic, consistent program outlined in the book "Lucid dreaming", to help you overcome a long-standing, deeply entrenched fears, worries and phobias, to master the healing energy of your subconscious mind and to achieve a level of physical and mental health, about which you and did not have to dream.

With the help of dreams you will while in to awaken their creativity and transfer them into everyday life.

Жека44

Post by Жека44 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 19:22

anyway, what gives the OS than to have fun
Here, he writes about this Steven Laberge - http://www.koob.ru/laberge/realized_dream

a Systematic, consistent program outlined in the book "Lucid dreaming", to help you overcome a long-standing, deeply entrenched fears, worries and phobias, to master the healing energy of your subconscious mind and to achieve a level of physical and mental health, about which you and did not have to dream.

With the help of dreams you will while in to awaken their creativity and transfer them into everyday life.
[/quote]

It happens spontaneously or in a dream still need to work? :oops:

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Apr 30, 2008 0:49

To work. The book is better to read it there.

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Fri Nov 28, 2008 0:30

Александр_ wrote:hi all.

sidekick

There is a question on the test button of reality.

I didn't get it in this topic.
I thought that in any case, pressing the test button of the reality - there is an increase in the delay for 10 minutes.

From your previous posts, I realized that the case was marked by a series of movements of the eyes - the button adds 10 minutes and just used for testing.
Is that so ?
No, not so. Each press of the test button adds reality for 10 minutes.

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Fri Nov 28, 2008 0:33

By the way, during my absence :? I have it(time) was not wasted and "slightly" improved your RD. If the moderators will allow, you can put pictures and thoughts on improved RD. WMS someone come in handy. If you do not allow - :? ...

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Fri Nov 28, 2008 0:46

Жека78 wrote:Strange, but what it can be connected? Why can't we do them constantly, every night? Or is it strained mind? The first 4 hours and are on vacation :)
About OS by the way interesting thought Vadim Zeland in his "Transference Relnosti"... Who read it?
In General, what gives the OS than to have fun. I heard that there are answers to all the questions. There is an interesting interpretation of dreams is given. And I can tell you reading your experience just confirmed everything. Your opinion?
Jeka, in addition to the technical side of things, there are side energy. Without her brother, no way. Though hung with devices from head to toe :wink: . Without adequate energy, your body will only expend energy in Wasps instead of its accumulation and improving your Energy Double. If it turns out to Osity rare, it only says that your Double is not enough for this strength, the energy. Sometimes Vice versa - strength seems to be a double there, but he doesn't know that sleeping with you. In this case, the devices help to Wake him up definitely.
That gives the OS than to have fun ? Awareness of yourself in other realities of life, the preparation of your energetic essence to the most important moment in the life of ANY man to death. Rather mometo transition from one existence to another. By Osov you trenirueshsya to live without a body, to stay in a different reality. This will inevitably happen to everyone, but not everyone will be able to retain their consciousness after death.
IMHO

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Dec 02, 2008 13:54

sidekick
Please share the method of energy production! :)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 14:19

Кореш wrote:by the Way, during my absence, I Confused it(the time) didn't waste his time and "slightly" improved your RD. If the moderators will allow, you can put pictures and thoughts on improved RD. WMS someone come in handy. If you do not allow - Confused ...
Yes, dear buddy, please share more, please, information regarding improve the device. Very interesting, what You've invented?

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Thu Dec 04, 2008 0:46

Dimas wrote:sidekick
Dima, for this probably would need to open a separate topic...or website :) but they were already and I opened a great variety.
The amount of energy, which feature people at the moment - a purely personal matter and depends on the attached to human parents at conception potential. If the parents are making love when Your conception of "bored", as if fulfilling their responsibilities to each other, and man is born a "boring room", with poor health and weak creative potential. If a child is desirable, "made" consciously and with passion - it will be people power that in life rushing and has no problems with anything practical. That's why some people dream directly and easily, while others need Primary and recipes to achieve operating system. I think the idea is clear.
But even in the worst scenario, it is possible to redistribute the energy have at the moment, that brings amazing results already after a month or two of HARD work.
Methods ? A lot of them. I use the movements "Tensegrity", nimnica yoga and looking for places of power in the dream every time I realize myself there.
You can talk about it until the morning :) just type in Google "set energy" or something like that and choose the best option for themselves.

Кореш

Post by Кореш » Thu Dec 04, 2008 0:49

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Кореш wrote:by the Way, during my absence, I Confused it(the time) didn't waste his time and "slightly" improved your RD. If the moderators will allow, you can put pictures and thoughts on improved RD. WMS someone come in handy. If you do not allow - Confused ...
Yes, dear buddy, please share more, please, information regarding improve the device. Very interesting, what You've invented?
Dear Alexander, gladly posted would be the pictures, but unfortunately didn't find any option to attach files to my post :? where to send ?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 0:56

Кореш wrote:Dear Alexander, gladly posted would be the pictures, but unfortunately didn't find any option to attach files to your post Confused where to send ?
Please send me the pictures to: aprog@mail.ru

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:06

Кореш wrote:
Dimas wrote:sidekick
Dima, for this probably would need to open a separate topic...or website :) but they were already and I opened a great variety.
The amount of energy, which feature people at the moment - a purely personal matter and depends on the attached to human parents at conception potential. If the parents are making love when Your conception of "bored", as if fulfilling their responsibilities to each other, and man is born a "boring room", with poor health and weak creative potential. If a child is desirable, "made" consciously and with passion - it will be people power that in life rushing and has no problems with anything practical. That's why some people dream directly and easily, while others need Primary and recipes to achieve operating system. I think the idea is clear.
But even in the worst scenario, it is possible to redistribute the energy have at the moment, that brings amazing results already after a month or two of HARD work.
Methods ? A lot of them. I use the movements "Tensegrity", nimnica yoga and looking for places of power in the dream every time I realize myself there.
You can talk about it until the morning :) just type in Google "set energy" or something like that and choose the best option for themselves.
interesting topic and I would like to add something IMHO important:-
1.the fact that there is a certain level of potential is.
2. Buddy did not tell the most important thing that you must do FIRST:
a) IMHO most people have an energy level lower than that which is given from birth;
b) why is that happening? infection, chronic diseases, internal systems and etc. - select the part of energy itself.
3. how to boost your energy to its natural level? (the level of which is laid in the project) - to remove infection, disease complexes, etc. to remove them permanently as soon as it turns to find them.
4. starting to do it - will begin to rise energy. The energy of the previously selected illnesses, complexes and etc - will be forwarded to the destination.

This is IMHO the first need to do the above, and then (or in parallel) already catch up with transfers, etc.<