PDV and Dream stalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
ПДВ
PDV and Dream stalker

Post by ПДВ » Sat Jul 20, 2013 22:10

In this thread I will describe my work with dream Stalker.
So.... Device got, decided to try it because the instructions I read a long time ago. The device is made fine, for what separate thanks), but the mask.... Terribly inconvenient to constantly remove and insert back. I had to do right in the mask with a rectangular cutout for the display. Board sits perfectly, the display is visible, palpable buttons, I'm happy.) Too bad that in the heat of the face under the mask sweats.
Today after a night shift decided to sleep 2 hours with the mask. The settings are standard. Woke up from a red light hitting the eyes, thought it would be nice to reduce the intensity of the signal, but watching how many times the device worked, was very surprised that he woke me just for the fourth time, although it seemed to me that I was not so sound asleep. :shock:
Quite often in the astral, a phase, a lucid dream (as you like), but lacks the intensity of these outputs, which sometimes wait many months. It is for this purpose was sold. In General, I will here record the successful attempts in the form of a diary. :)

ПДВ

Re: MPE and Dream stalker

Post by ПДВ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 14:21

Experience 1. 20 -21 July 2013. Formed at 00.30 very tired, put on the mask settings standard. Gave installation to try to get out of body or lucid. During the night woke up a few times, looking for hand mask and wore it. The test of reality do not realize for some reason. Maybe I did this already in the astral. 2 times saw the red flash. The experience is interesting because I got the information about the time and intensity of the REM. That's right: the highest intensity of the REM and the ability to leave the body in the morning. Actually the response time of the device: 3.06, 3.33, 3.46, 5.07, 5.12, 6.02, 6.07, 6.15, 6.20, 7.07, 7.36.
Last edited by ПДВ on Sun Jul 21, 2013 14:41, edited 1 time in total.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Sun Jul 21, 2013 14:37

Experience 2. Jul 21, 2013. Went to 14. 30. Device settings - factory, on - in 20 minutes. Purpose: to check the device for proper determination of phase BDG. :) At the end of the experience realized a dream and almost separated from the body, but not go out. Then went to sleep again. We're going to well.d. the car somewhere in Latin America. Twilight. From the side see two men in cowboy hats and with scarves on their faces running after our car. I stand in the car, take the gun and wait, aiming at the end of the car where there is no wall and the rails are visible and the mountains. Here comes one thug, I shoot the wall to scare them, but they continue to climb. Then I shoot one of them, the bandit falls, writhes and dies in the folded position. The second thug continues to advance, pulls out a gun, I shoot and at this point, all illuminated by red flares, trying once again to leave the body, but the dream is rapidly disappearing.
PS: the unit I worked in 15. 56. Specifies the REM correctly :?
You will need to lower the intensity of outbreaks in the daytime experiments. Applying pressure on the top of the ears, gum mask, bringing slight discomfort.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Sun Aug 04, 2013 13:03

Experience 3, August 4, 2013. To leave the body directly via a dream Stalker has not yet happened: wakes up, or it signals just do not notice, but the dreams have become more vivid and I remember them better. Today at lunch I decided to work with the device, gave the installation went. Long could not fall asleep and at one moment there is a glass table and hand it on the finger of a hand wearing a large gold ring with a red ruby. And voice: look at the stone and start to deepen. :( I did, failed, and after some time I was awakened by a re-flash (on manual settings).

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:20

Experience 4. 9 Aug. The brightness of the flashes and the frequency is a maximum, time - 4 sec. In the afternoon went to bed with the night. Dream remember well, but flashes are not noticed. Only in the evening I realized, scrolling through a dream that when I got in the car and on the front of the dazzling that something broke..... :shock:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:41

PDV

Try your best to not increase the brightness, and the duration of the flash. Sometimes put even seconds to 30, if short tip in the dream are not perceived as prompt.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Tue Aug 20, 2013 15:05

Thank you. :) Noticed an interesting thing: when the frequency of the flashes without sound lasting about 30 seconds. they begin to be integrated into sleep. Today, 20 Aug, morning. Short circuit and explosion of some sort installed. Very vivid, memorable dreams.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:17

Two bright, very real and doooolgo sleep. The intensity of use of the mask as possible. About addiction: are used to sleeping in the mask, slightly decreased sensitivity to signals dream Stalker, but not disappeared. I hear the same damn trains at night over the years.:) The standard value of the sensitivity of the sensors d -05 for me did not fit, because it's worked often in a strange state without dreams. From feedback / suggestions to developers: I would very much like to see a mask with a flat battery, soft part of the payment of the nose and the terminal of the main elements with a display of the external control panel. Then it would be to sleep on my stomach was just fine and comfortable :)
My new settings: d -07, up from -0, al - 0, fr -7, -5 od, br -9, -1 le, F -50(!)

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Thu Aug 29, 2013 13:38

Interruptions in the use of masks do not. Slightly decreased the response to weak signals, not more. The dreams are very vivid and realistic several times a week, but I can't recognize myself in them completely. Here's three new key that I have missed: bright white fog runs along the river equal, short time intervals, suddenly the brick building turns to gold and begins to Shine, just unrealistically huge moon shines each moment brighter.
Stripped the old foam stuck their, black, not dirty. Using glue impregnations formed the shape of the nose. The thickness decreased, to sleep with him on my stomach is comfortable.
Noticed that the device often works when you turn from side to side.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 14:36

ПДВ wrote:Noticed that the device often works when you turn from side to side.
It works not from turning, and the fact that You are awake and then fall asleep immediately, but when Your eyelids start to tremble. So get trigger. In this case, perhaps it would be possible to turn off monitoring and re-start the timer (by button combination) for 20 min.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Thu Aug 29, 2013 19:28

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
ПДВ wrote:Noticed that the device often works when you turn from side to side.
It works not from turning, and the fact that You are awake and then fall asleep immediately, but when Your eyelids start to tremble. So get trigger. In this case, perhaps it would be possible to turn off monitoring and re-start the timer (by button combination) for 20 min.
Yah. Indicator of sleep cycles. Funny. But for duplex disaster, with the regime roll over will not work. :)
I now know that all of you think? When I go into the astral phase, I try to catch the beginning of FBS. Interestingly, if the device to implement a function to manually adjust the signal at the beginning of FBS. Not fixed in a few minutes, and adapts to a particular person. Let's say from zero to several minutes. First experience with dream Stalker I did not have this option when I briefly come out of the body, and then after a few minutes the device gets triggered in my sleep.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 20:49

You can only increase this time interval. Put it in the folder BEFORE the MP3 file with the correct duration, but with zero volume. Start playback BEFORE. Also the volume of the playback check is minimal. Here and You will be additional delay equal to the duration of the file.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Thu Aug 29, 2013 20:54

Александр (разработчик) wrote:you Can only increase this time interval. Put it in the folder BEFORE the MP3 file with the correct duration, but with zero volume. Start playback BEFORE. Also the volume of the playback check is minimal. Here and You will be additional delay equal to the duration of the file.
I have not "Pro", unfortunately. :? Yes, and it would be just a light tips. And I still tend to decrease the time interval. It would be interesting to work with such a regime. :oops:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 29, 2013 21:52

File there is no need to play any sound, but only to delay the issuance of the light tips. Until the file ends, the tips will not be issued. Thus, the possibility is created with empty files of the desired duration to create additional time delays before the results of the light signals. The normal cycle of operation of the device is completely suspended at the time of playback of the file, and then continues as usual.

It's time to upgrade to PRO to become a Pro :-)

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:09

Александр (разработчик) wrote:the File there is no need to play any sound, but only to delay the issuance of the light tips. Until the file ends, the tips will not be issued. Thus, the possibility is created with empty files of the desired duration to create additional time delays before the results of the light signals. The normal cycle of operation of the device is completely suspended at the time of playback of the file, and then continues as usual.

It's time to upgrade to PRO to become a Pro :-)
At least with this version to learn first. :) The delay of the light tips are good for lucid dreaming, I agree. Let the version of "Pro" myself through the menu to adjust this setting, which would at the time of registration BDG instantly stood out tip - immediately go Pro :)

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Fri Aug 30, 2013 17:13

Today missed another hint: four (!) a variety of rings with rubies. :(
d -06, up from -0, al - 0, fr -7, -5 od, br -9, -1 le, F -60

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Fri Sep 20, 2013 21:23

Temporarily stopped using dream Stalker. Last week there were several exits from the body alone, though short and without a vision. Gave dream Stalker friend - almost immediately long OS somewhere in China. People are under the impression :)

Сурковский

Post by Сурковский » Sat Sep 21, 2013 13:24

PDV
I read Your reports with interest imbued theme...great potential this device has, in my opinion.
Thank you!I will study this further.
p. S. honestly somehow ignored this topic "ran" a couple of times for reviews that use and all.
p. p. S. That's how it is man created the theme,and someone got a good hint.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Mon Sep 23, 2013 22:28

Сурковский wrote:PDV
I read Your reports with interest imbued theme...great potential this device has, in my opinion.
Thank you!I will study this further.
p. S. honestly somehow ignored this topic "ran" a couple of times for reviews that use and all.
p. p. S. That's how it is man created the theme,and someone got a good hint.
Damn, if everyone who bought the device here write. This is important, perhaps the manufacturer more often began to reflect on the evolution of the instrument and it would be a big plus for us. Nothing ignored. :) He was the grandfather Monroe at his Institute here fit in the mask. Of course the chance to get to the desired state is less, but they are still great.
Significant advantages: began to notice the moment you Wake up in the afternoon - to leave the body easier, it is still possible to note an increase in spontaneous exits from the body without the mask.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:18

Well today I went to sleep with the mask after a short break. d -05, up from -0, al - 0, fr -7, -5 od, br -9, -4 le F -50. The device worked during the night as much as 21 times.The fun started around 10 am. Woke up, stood up, walked to the door, hit his forehead, for some reason, decided that rose actually went to bed. To think that you can see through the mask did not bother. :( With the second release all the more interesting. The device worked 10. 18 that I didn't notice but about 10. 30 when I was walking down the street, someone shined me in the eye with a laser pointer. Awareness has increased dramatically and now I lie in bed on my stomach and before my eyes flicker red dots. Tried to get out of the body - failed. Used equipment Cycling and stood up, but the view was not. Started rubbing hand in hand to touch, screamed for the sight appeared. Vision appeared. In the room instead of the palms is an orange tree that the other bedroom should be On the laptop some bright sticker with Tigger from "Winnie the Pooh". :) Looked at the bed: a blanket crumpled me on it. :) Went into the hall, patted a cat, which surprised eyes nearly fell out. :)
Further I will not describe, maybe too personal. He opened his eyes: 10.30. Dream Stalker worked last time in 10.18. It turns out that the device stimulated the exit from the body, even though I didn't notice how it worked.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:00

ПДВ wrote:when I was walking down the street, someone shined me in the eye with a laser pointer. Awareness has increased dramatically and now I lie in bed on my stomach and I have before the eyes flicker red dots
ПДВ wrote:it Turns out that the device stimulated the exit from the body, although I didn't even notice as he worked.
Nestykovochka some :? Two apparent breakthrough tip device to sleep and not noticed (it?).
ПДВ wrote:On a laptop some bright sticker with Tigger from "Winnie the Pooh"
Plus Tiger also has a primary hue close to red, and the light brain the perception may well transform in the brightness of the color. That is, in this particular dream device work 2-3 times just described. Conclusion - have You noticed how it worked, but did not understand what it is.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 14:24

Here keywords: 10.18 and 10.30 am. The first outing was Much earlier 10.18 what is a direct credit dream Stalker. You did not read the Tiger was already about 10.30. :) The fact that red spots and to out-of-body - astral - phase it took only a few minutes. Ie dream Stalker worked in 10.18, and then Closer to 10.30, I see a flash of red in the dream, there is consciousness, I start to Wake up, again I see many small red dots. Brain running at full speed, I'm NOT SLEEPING, trying to get out of the body is zero, strongly apply the techniques of Cycling and about 6 cycle, namely the aggressive attempt to get out of the body everything works. Aggressive, I create a vision, maybe it is missing and everything I have less than a minute. There is still the work of the subconscious. I gave myself the installation was realized from outbreaks. But for some reason the brain tossed the tool tip delay. Once again: the unit worked the last time in 10.18, more positives were not! Plus in this state, I clearly feel the time TC actually already awake. Still agree that in a lucid dream consciousness, a little less than in the phase in which you find yourself actively using the techniques of Cycling. If it was just a lucid dream, then I wouldn't much focus on that. But the strange delay of the signal that woke you in the right state of consciousness... With such an effect I have not yet encountered. In one agree with you - no dream Stalker the chance to get out of body would be much less.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 19:47

ПДВ wrote:Here keywords: 10.18 and 10.30 am. The first outing was Much earlier 10.18 what is a direct credit dream Stalker. You did not read the Tiger was already about 10.30.
I have carefully read. Himself long enough Wasps practice, so I can confidently say that 12 minutes for a morning of dreaming is actually not an indicator, after it was festivals, a cat and intimate details - they also retard the time, and You could just in the end of the dream to disconnect for 10 minutes, then go back and watch the dream from the time of the cliff - such a thing often happens. How that man wakes up and sees a clock with the time, falls asleep, wakes up and sees the same hours, but over time a minute earlier - for the first time at 10:30 hours You probably had :?

"Instant" there are only spontaneous dreams, when sleeping wakes an external stimulus - the brain composes a legend explaining this stimulus, and a big part at the moment of remembering it after you Wake up))) All the other dreams are rather long (I would even say that in the morning, when the body is rested, and the brain worked information yesterday, dream time runs slower than out - it is possible at least for hints to understand - if you stretch the voice 2-3 times, then it enters in sleep without distortion, and the usual is often skewed - that is, his brain interpreterpath).

On my alarm clock is quiet short rising whistle phone the whistle and waiting for 3 minutes, then whistles again, and so until I Wake up - no one but me so call in the morning can not hear, and I can watch an interesting dream (if you stir and turn off the alarm, he will leave and will not shut down - then the usual alarm clock will definitely Wake up), and as a signal for the reality check works well - so just a week ago I was in one morning in a dream heard 7 of these whistles, that is a lucid dream lasted about 20 minutes.

ПДВ

Post by ПДВ » Fri Sep 27, 2013 22:38

Oh, no, watch at 10.30 - this is in sane state. :lol: Failure? Possible. Morning and afternoon phase ends I instant vigor (the specifics of the work does not go unnoticed). Here, when the strong drowsiness, night, fatigue - another matter.
Sometimes you Wake up, try to sit up, kind of sat down and immediately find yourself in the initial state, or stood up and again lie. And waking up does not work, and as it lasts well for a very long time. Even begin to think that all. Or Wake up, turn on the light, and it does not burn, sit at the computer.... Then it turns out that the phase - astral. :) Strange, I usually have time in proselochnoy condition flows the other way around quickly. Skinte please link to the ringtone, if not difficult. :oops:
How often slow voice gives you OS - phase - astral? Here's another I wonder why for so many years has not produced the ability to go into a phase of constantly? Seem to know how, know how...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 23:48

ПДВ wrote:Oh, no, watch at 10.30 - this is in sane state. :lol: Failure? Possible. Morning and afternoon phase ends I instant vigor (the specifics of the work does not go unnoticed). Here, when the strong drowsiness, night, fatigue - another matter.
Sometimes you Wake up, try to sit up, kind of sat down and immediately find yourself in the initial state, or stood up and again lie. And waking up does not work, and as it lasts well for a very long time. Even begin to think that all. Or Wake up, turn on the light, and it does not burn, sit at the computer.... Then it turns out that the phase - astral. :)
:?
ПДВ wrote:Skinte please link to the ringtone, if not difficult. :oops:
Minute Affairs in the sound editor http://yadi.sk/d/AL1oLLJe9zzeC . The main vibrating alert to off.
ПДВ wrote:How often slow voice gives you OS - phase - astral?
I usually use the voice to induce OS and to adjust his story - as reminders of the goals and objectives.
ПДВ wrote:Here is still wondering why after so many years do not develop the ability to go into a phase of constantly? Seem to know how, know how...
Constant practice is needed, many people get bored... and you do not need to "constantly" is interesting at first, then it is only a tool...