ALKALINE batteries for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
ALKALINE batteries for DreamStalker

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 16:42

the batteries are in the device cannot be used, as in this case, not only decrease the sensitivity of the motion sensor eyes, but in General, the device becomes unstable with possible failures of the program. This is because the microcontroller and its memory card micro-SD requires a power supply of not less than 2.7 V, and two batteries will give only 2.4 V. That is, even when fully charged battery, the resulting voltage is insufficient to run the device. Of course he will start, but work normally unlikely.

As for the type of batteries, they should be only the system ALKALINE. Normal saline systems have a fairly high internal resistance, which further increases significantly after discharge. As a result, in some modes that require significant current, conventional batteries simply will not provide normal power supply voltage.
Pay special attention to this.

Владимир Шак

Re: ALKALINE batteries for DreamStalker

Post by Владимир Шак » Thu Oct 03, 2013 23:49

Prompt please, and batteries from IKEA as was shown? Is there any information?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 19:17

In General, it does not matter where they are. The main thing that they have been ALKALINE. But with batteries from IKEA a special case. Once upon a time, remember, took a pack of batteries at IKEA (yellow such branded from IKEA, type). Do not take it. Take the best GP in Auchan.

Владимир Шак

Post by Владимир Шак » Tue Oct 08, 2013 23:20

Thank You, Alexander !

Герман Дмитриевич

Post by Герман Дмитриевич » Sun Oct 12, 2014 14:37

Hello! I have an interesting question: why the mask cannot be used Li-ion battery ? He places take less voltage and will need to work longer.
And by the way, works as mask for alkaline batteries ?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 19:13

Герман Дмитриевич wrote:Hello! I have an interesting question: why the mask cannot be used Li-ion battery ? He places take less voltage and will need to work longer.
They sometimes explode or flow - on the face (especially eyes) is fraught. Besides, you will need a external charger (or to update the schema on the Board under the interchange connecting the adapter, but then the risk increases - in any half will be recharged together with the dressing on the face - for no one to check the charges not to be, and that the extra risk). Long to adapt any battery.

In my opinion, with the usual batteries easier - just keep in reserve a couple of batteries to keep and no problems.
I have GP (green and gold) for three weeks is enough when using in a day.

Герман Дмитриевич

Post by Герман Дмитриевич » Sun Oct 12, 2014 20:00

к-13 wrote:
Герман Дмитриевич wrote:Hello! I have an interesting question: why the mask cannot be used Li-ion battery ? He places take less voltage and will need to work longer.
They sometimes explode or flow - on the face (especially eyes) is fraught. Besides, you will need a external charger (or to update the schema on the Board under the interchange connecting the adapter, but then the risk increases - in any half will be recharged together with the dressing on the face - for no one to check the charges not to be, and that the extra risk). Long to adapt any battery.

In my opinion, with the usual batteries easier - just keep in reserve a couple of batteries to keep and no problems.
I have GP (green and gold) for three weeks is enough when using in a day.

Understood. Thank you.
As for the fact that batteries leak the first time I heard, you know that they explode but it's under constant load(even while charging) and careless use.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:11

Lithium batteries form factor batteries (3.7 volts anyway, I only used - 14500 size one-to-one matches with AA) flow, and explode. On the insulator between the poles is allocated colorless oily liquid, which in contact with skin causes irritation sour. Flow and they just explode when charging (or enhanced discharge under a good load, especially if they are at the same time something stirs outside, and there is an effect of liquids or salts, but in this case perfect means of killing :lol: ), just about what I said - we're in Russia, don't scare us like in the instructions or on the forum, there will always be those who will safely put the device on the TB and get injured

So it is better to make the device as safe as possible, and all of the upgrading you can make your own - at your own risk.

Герман Дмитриевич

Post by Герман Дмитриевич » Mon Oct 13, 2014 20:07

Well, in any case, I'm so not going to risk my)
Was just wondering someone else's opinion on this.

Владмосква

Post by Владмосква » Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:53

Take the best GP in Auchan.
A "Trophy" Alkaline from Auchan much less GP work? "Trophy" much cheaper than GP.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Oct 18, 2014 21:06

Vladmoskva
You don't take GP Ultra two pieces in the package and take a big pack GP Super 16 pieces. These inexpensive and good. Batteries Trophy and such do not take in principle. Because then it will be a pity for his time spent and the money thrown away. Besides, from the received hemorrhoids, you will want to complain about life :-)but this is not necessary to me. You can still get Duracell, but will be more expensive but will work the same as GP.