Online help for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Online help for DreamStalker

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue May 29, 2012 23:04

Translated the instruction to DreamStalker online view - http://www.mindmachine.ru/ds/

Кочан

Re: Online help for DreamStalker

Post by Кочан » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:17

What a time to display an indicator when the clock mode hold "Enter"? - Accidentally messed up during the settings "Select".

After the installation of the device on delay at 4 p.m. and exit the clock mode - press "Enter" long - was revealed, some time, when you time increased by 1 min . Morning clock is off, the device does not work, the remaining time on the delay remained 2.12. And watch, like, froze in the same moment when the delay timer. What is it?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:09

Кочан wrote:What time is shown on the indicator when the time mode hold "Enter"? - Accidentally messed up during the settings "Select".

After the installation of the device on delay at 4 p.m. and exit the clock mode - press "Enter" long - was revealed, some time, when you time increased by 1 min . Morning clock is off, the device does not work, the remaining time on the delay remained 2.12. And watch, like, froze in the same moment when the delay timer. What is it?
When you press and hold the Enter button the device shows the current time: minutes and seconds. When released, passes into normal mode and displays time in the usual format: the hours and minutes.

Remove the batteries and reinsert. If the device is not working - change. If the device has earned, then a possible reason for this failure may be increased heat and humidity. Sometimes the fee of device some users in the summer just gets wet from transpiration of the surface of the forehead. How to manage sleep - I don't know, but the electronics wet is not working. Now just high humidity, my AC last days constantly in the mode of drainage works. Otherwise, the humidity to 60% reach and somehow unpleasant, damp becomes.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:02

Hello! Acquired Dreamstalker PRO today for the first time it was used, there were three positives: first when I was still asleep, and the other two within 3 minutes after I mask already removed. Although the REM was right, because I got into the OS without the help of the device! The question is: having considered carefully the cost and mask, I discovered that the Board on the left are three vertically arranged LEDs and the right one, but the pocket on the mask is sewn, so that left a pretty big hole that it hits only the middle diode of the three, but the right hole is vertically elongated, it's wrong sewn pocket?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:46

Where three LEDs ( two of them, the motion sensors) must be an oval hole. They should not be covered with a cloth, if the pocket is sewn on the contrary, widen the hole in the fabric to the size of the right.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:49

Thank you for the quick reply! The edge of the fabric, we'll have to handle it, so she didn't Varelas and crawled on or in this fabric threads hanging around will not?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:54

Processing is not necessary.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:56

Ярый wrote:Thank you for the quick reply! The edge of the fabric, we'll have to handle it, so she didn't Varelas and crawled on or in this fabric threads hanging around will not?
Fabric - synthetic. Therefore, clean the tip of the iron lightly touching the edge, swipe the perimeter of the hole. The fabric is slightly melted and the thread will be fixed. But you can do nothing, and so it is normally kept.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:34

Thank you! By the way, exactly the same problem my friend, we had two device ordered, the party apparently made incorrectly, please note.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sun Oct 14, 2012 15:07

Thanks for the info, will check.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:31

Checked all the masks.Everything fit properly and the mask as well.Left a round hole on the right elongated.You place a payment in the mask upside down,so there is a mismatch.Correct orientacija Board is that the button needs a reality check is on the outside of the mask.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Mon Oct 15, 2012 15:54

Understood. Thank you! And I still think it is strange that it is not easy to button a reality check to reach! )))

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 0:28

A few days test a rapid method to achieve the first OS during the day.
It seems that something turns out)))
So everything in order. Dictated on the computer a file in audio editor with the following contents(point - second pause) - "Stop for a second and look around.....not notice anything strange?... look carefully!...Look at the hands...Nothing? that's right, because you're not sleeping and the world is real. But be careful, because this could be a dream." He threw a file in the player and stuffed in the playlist every 5-10 songs. Gave player's sister, which would give a try grimstalker(I have a lot of them :oops: ). She listened to music for 3 hours in the evening, finished about an hour before bedtime.
The device itself is not set up, turned on the playback folder "before", where was placed the second file with the text - "Stop for a second and look around...don't notice anything strange?... look carefully!...Look at the hands...Look at his hands...But you sleep and everything you dream of!...It was only a dream........Wake up and write down what just happened!". No need to make a file longer than a minute before waking up from "Wake up and write it down", the subject is practically nothing except it does not remember))) Verified empirically.
One turns out to be realized with the device, try a must!!! Even works on revisadas blondes)))

And by the way - if you system is something to declare in a loud voice, it is to be paid in personal dreaming world(this is from the same Opera that "now clear", advises Andrei V. with fuzzy vision in the OS), so it's worth a few OS in a row to declare something like "I understand and remember more and more dreams."

Good luck in practice!

Танаиз

Post by Танаиз » Mon Jan 14, 2013 18:08

Whether ordinary grimstalker in the mode of manual settings to remove the sound? Completely!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 19:48

Танаиз wrote:whether normal grimstalker in the mode of manual settings to remove the sound? Completely!
Tips - you can remove the sound button - it is impossible to remove.

Танаиз

Post by Танаиз » Tue Jan 15, 2013 0:42

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Танаиз wrote:whether normal grimstalker in the mode of manual settings to remove the sound? Completely!
Tips - you can remove the sound button - it is impossible to remove.
OK! This begs the question - how?!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 0:57

"If helps nothing, read at last the instruction"(Murphy's law)
In the menu adjust volume of the audible prompts is zero.

Танаиз

Post by Танаиз » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:27

к-13 wrote:"If helps nothing, read at last the instruction"(Murphy's law)
K-13thanks for the reminder of the laws of life.
Osipov yourself, read online help section How to set the volume of the audio signals"Select the menu item [LE-3] the Select button. By pressing the buttons [+] and [-] to select the desired value in the range 1 to 9."

Again, K-13You are sure that this feature documented?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:04

Танаиз wrote:
к-13 wrote:"If helps nothing, read at last the instruction"(Murphy's law)
K-13thanks for the reminder of the laws of life.
Osipov yourself, read online help section How to set the volume of the audio signals"Select the menu item [LE-3] the Select button. By pressing the buttons [+] and [-] to select the desired value in the range 1 to 9."

Again, K-13You are sure that this feature documented?
Question off audio cues is solved not by reducing their volume, and their shutting down. That is, setting a zero duration. The volume can be set to any - to be quiet, as they will simply be turned off.

Танаиз

Post by Танаиз » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19

Александр (разработчик) wrote: Question off audio cues is solved not by reducing their volume, and their shutting down. That is, setting a zero duration. The volume can be set to any - to be quiet, as they will simply be turned off.
Yeah, that's another matter. Thank you!

к-13

Post by к-13 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:30

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Question off audio cues is solved not by reducing their volume, and their shutting down. That is, setting a zero duration. The volume can be set to any - to be quiet, as they will simply be turned off.
Exactly... I
remember, something with audio it was necessary for zero to put :? Now I just use the Pro-version and mainly with the long file in the folder before - just as tips sleep have time enough to develop to be able to Wake up and not so much going on, so that you start to begin to forget. Tips Wake me up and I record the dream on a separate recorder in a whisper - you don't need again to put a delay, as in the case of an alarm. By the way, I taped the speaker with a piece of suede on the double sided tape - the sound is noticeably quieter and a little muffled(it's even better), but the hiss is not audible, which I sometimes did. And when you want to enable or to redraw the tip, I just clamped the speaker with your thumb and then the sound of the button presses do not interfere with others(with me in the same room sleeping wife and six-month-old daughter, and sometimes son comes).
Танаиз wrote:K-13, thanks for the reminder of the laws of life.
Osipov yourself, read online help, see How to set the volume of audio signals: "Select the menu item [LE-3] the Select button. By pressing the buttons [+] and [-] keys to select the desired value in the range from 1 to 9."

Again, K-13, are You sure this feature is documented?
But honestly you must admit, if You read to the next itemnecessarily would have noticed this quote)))
Select menu item [S-07] a Select button. By pressing the buttons [+] and [-] keys to select the desired value in the range from 0 to 99 seconds. the Value 0 corresponds to off and audio signals.
<

АртемД

Post by АртемД » Tue Jan 15, 2013 18:28

When you purchase DS do I need to buy additional mask, or is it included?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 19:01

АртемД wrote:When buying a DS do I need to buy additional mask, or is it included?
The mask is in the kit. This is the case, if You want a super-duper mask, you can then afford to buy extras and it, too, or you can buy a device with improved mask. It just is more expensive than usual, and it comes default with a standard mask.

Ярый

Post by Ярый » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:28

к-13 wrote:with me in the same room sleeping wife and six-month-old daughter, and sometimes son comes
And You're using the speaker and not headphones? Headphones sleep uncomfortable? Wife and child can't hear sounds from the speaker? I'm just too sleep with my wife in the same bed, so I thought to use headphones. That's just sleep mode play out after the holidays! :)

Танаиз

Post by Танаиз » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:06

к-13 wrote: I just clamped the speaker with your thumb and then the sound of the button presses do not interfere with others(with me in the same room sleeping wife and six-month-old daughter, and sometimes son comes).
Similarly!
к-13 wrote: But honestly you must admit, if You read to the following paragraphnecessarily would have noticed this quote)))
I agree. But who could have supposed that my logic is sound is somewhat different from the logic developer :)