Simplifying DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Андрей Иванов
Simplifying DreamStalker

Post by Андрей Иванов » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:30

Everyone, good day!
My friend the therapist, which is parallel to hypnosis, asked me to understand the device DreamStalker. I myself know a bit about technology (at C grade). Read the description to the device, I realized that there is need to produce a lot of settings. I have a question - is it possible to provide a simplified mode of operation DreamStalker working on the following algorithm: a person falls asleep, enters into a phase of active sleep, the pupils of the eyes begin to move, the device captures it and gives some kind of signal that the person is fully asleep. It is necessary for such a simplified mode of operation of the device, without these many settings. Dear experts, tell me, is this possible to organize? Or maybe this can be achieved with a minimum number of operations?

Александр (разработчик)

Re: Simplifying DreamStalker

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Dec 14, 2011 13:52

Андрей Иванов wrote:Everyone, good day!
My friend the therapist, which is parallel to hypnosis, asked me to understand the device DreamStalker. I myself know a bit about technology (at C grade). Read the description to the device, I realized that there is need to produce a lot of settings. I have a question - is it possible to provide a simplified mode of operation DreamStalker working on the following algorithm: a person falls asleep, enters into a phase of active sleep, the pupils of the eyes begin to move, the device captures it and gives some kind of signal that the person is fully asleep. It is necessary for such a simplified mode of operation of the device, without these many settings. Dear experts, tell me, is this possible to organize? Or maybe this can be achieved with a minimum number of operations?
Explain the task - what is it? What should be the signal? Then we can come up with the appropriate solution.

By the way, if a respected therapist who, it seems, I have long known, is ready to sign a normal contract, then not have anything else to look for - electronic prefix to video glasses, the REM track will be done quickly and efficiently.

Андрей Иванов

Post by Андрей Иванов » Thu Dec 15, 2011 16:49

I honestly don't know what kind of therapist do you mean, Alexander, but I think You and I have different friends, therapists))))) According to my friend the doctor, I realized that the task following: to find out with the help of the device DreamStalker when people fell asleep completely and start doing a session of suggestion or hypnosis or something.... For this he wants I taught him a simple settings of this device. And indicate the onset of sleep can be of any tone, or maybe I can get the indicator led light with some legs of the controller.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Dec 15, 2011 20:26

The LEDs flashing in the eye can be disabled on the Board, and their intermittent signals to apply for external LEDs or to control something. Tone is, without any alterations in any version of the device, but the device DreamStalker PRO will be able also to reproduce the desired voice recording that you make directly using the built-in microphone.

Settings all very simple - no need to configure anything and everything will be fine. Do a factory reset to the initial state (function SEtd) and use it. Turn on the sleep timer the appropriate combination of buttons (simultaneously pressing the two buttons, read the manual). That's all, nothing complicated.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:39

Only we must remember that the tool will show you the REM phase (a few minutes after it started), and not the falling asleep, which would happen much earlier, of course :?. If you are looking for hypnosis phase of deep sleep (if you conduct a hypnosis session can be immediately after falling asleep), the algorithm of the analysis there should be completely different. Then you won't have to wait an hour and a half the onset of the REM phase near the patient :-). It was then the instrument will beep. In determining the moment of falling asleep and sinking into a deep sleep existing device will not help you. For this purpose it is necessary to write other software.

Андрей Иванов

Post by Андрей Иванов » Tue Jan 17, 2012 22:24

Good day, Alexander Protopopov!
Performed Your recommendations and understood in parallel with the instrument settings (except the duplex mode, have not delved into yet). The situation is the following: I configured the device in some ways (UP-0 put manual settings) and for a quick test, put the timer on 10 minutes. After this time, the device had to switch to monitoring eye movements to detect REM phase (see page 33 DreamStalker Pro V. 1.00). Put on the mask, before the time expires, and after ten minutes began to intensively move the pupils of the eyes, nothing happened, but exactly after 5 minutes worked the Wake-up inputs (configured sound and light), and then another 5 minutes and.... Next, I did the same thing by removing the mask, she was just lying on the table. Everything is exactly repeated every 5 minutes worked for wakeup signals. Why?????
Next, I dropped settings (SEtd) and repeated the same thing, the result is the following: after 10 minutes, pass two short bright flashes and ALL.... No other settings (clock, write, or play an audio file) I, the device does NOT LOAD. Or maybe I'm still not done, Alexander....???

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jan 18, 2012 0:02

Андрей Иванов wrote:Put on a mask, prior to the expiration time, and after ten minutes began to intensively move the pupils of the eyes, nothing happened, but exactly after 5 minutes worked the Wake-up inputs (configured sound and light), and then another 5 minutes and.... Next, I did the same thing by removing the mask, she was just lying on the table. Everything is exactly repeated every 5 minutes worked for wakeup signals. Why?????
Light from incandescent lamps (or fluorescent lamps with non-electronic machine run) will cause actuation of the device, when it is just lying on the table.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jan 18, 2012 0:06

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Next, I dropped settings (SEtd) and repeated the same thing, the result is the following: after 10 minutes, pass two short bright flashes and ALL....
But this I do not understand, as he tried :-) - what do you mean EVERYTHING? No periodic triggering, when the device is on the table? Maybe put it so that the sensor is tightly covered with a mask from a light bulb. Checking the instrument described here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733.

Андрей Иванов

Post by Андрей Иванов » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:05

About light that can get to the sensors, it is clear...., and what about the fact that the device spontaneously worked on the face every five minutes, regardless of the movement of the pupils? "ALL...." there is a view of the device gave nothing away on what does not react (lying on table). With the link you threw, read in the evening. In the meantime, I did something else. Threw all the settings, set the timer for 10 minutes, put on the mask and waited. Towards the end of the 10 minutes, two flashes and went to the monitor (as I understand). Began to imitate the movement of the pupils (eyes impossible was sick at the same time). Moved, moved, moved and worked here wakeup signals only after 2 minutes. Continued to move on, worked the signals for 4 minutes, then 3, then 5. Woooottt... And why they work immediately, I move pupils constantly, the idea of the device must be constantly alert waking?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jan 18, 2012 18:43

Андрей Иванов wrote:About the light that can get to the sensors, it is clear...., and what about the fact that the device spontaneously worked on the face every five minutes, regardless of the movement of the pupils? "ALL...." there is a view of the device gave nothing away on what does not react (lying on table). With the link you threw, read in the evening. In the meantime, I did something else. Threw all the settings, set the timer for 10 minutes, put on the mask and waited. Towards the end of the 10 minutes, two flashes and went to the monitor (as I understand). Began to imitate the movement of the pupils (eyes impossible was sick at the same time). Moved, moved, moved and worked here wakeup signals only after 2 minutes. Continued to move on, worked the signals for 4 minutes, then 3, then 5. Woooottt... And why they work immediately, I move pupils constantly, the idea of the device must be constantly alert waking?
Tired. Very tired (I do not know what time) to explain that the device is protected from false positives, so the fact of conformity, which You want, will not. Of these 5-minute cycle for the analysis used 30 seconds. If the device will take over this time, the decision about the detection of movement the century, after the required exposure time will be issued a prompt, then pause, etc. (there are four phases). All the friends that tried specifically moving your eyes, not receive the desired result, because they do not know the working algorithm of the device, and try "test" in the hope to deceive and deceive only themselves, as the device is working fine but does not test itself, so here's a primitive method. If the device worked the way You want Your coup in my sleep from one side to the other would cause the trigger not associated with REM. It would be a complete nonsense, and not the definition phase of sleep.