Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
к-13
Re: Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Post by к-13 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:56

There's only one option - the one I first called to set the tooltip on high))) Well, and add a \ BEFORE the alarm sound is louder - at the beginning of the REM phase it is better to Wake up than at any point in the phase of slow sleep...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:59

K-13
Can be easier to make. It is enough to turn the vibration on high, it will complement the tips and will definitely Wake up.

Косинус

Post by Косинус » Thu Aug 30, 2012 17:35

Александр (разработчик) wrote:of Any action at the beginning of the phase of deep sleep to assign will not work. This device, as You quite rightly pointed out, was created with a different purpose.
Read the instructions, Dream Stalker, agrees to track the end of REM sleep is difficult.
Device surprised with its capabilities, especially the duplex method!!!
к-13 wrote:there's only one option - the one I first called to set the tooltip on high))) Well, and add a \ BEFORE the alarm sound is louder - at the beginning of the REM phase it is better to Wake up than at any point in the phase of slow sleep...
Why the beginning of the REM, the sleep is recommended to Wake up after a full cycle?[youtube][/youtube]
Interesting discussion and relevant to the OS as addiction!
к-13 wrote:from the same home automation - to save electricity when illuminated or illuminate dangerous areas of the house - on the stairs
Have suggested, the house hang two security obyemno (Foton, protected in many offices there are).
Checked for movement blink, but if standing and slowly rotate the sensitivity is not high.

Decided to finish the idea with the laptop clock.
As software like webcam 7 (has everything you need, a motion detector with the playback alarm(alarm) video recording and scheduler, etc.)
The sensitivity of the detector (adjustable) such that the camera catches the fish in the aquarium!!!
To laptop all night not to put, it is possible to Wake from standby using a simple task scheduler in Windows.
In General it is all set up, only in the morning dawn and late and do not sleep alone..<

к-13

Post by к-13 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 21:47

Feel trample us soon enough with offtopic :oops:
Косинус wrote:Read the manual Dream Stalker, agrees to track the end of REM sleep is difficult.
Device surprised with its capabilities, especially the duplex method!!!
But if the arms are straight(or even better a sewing machine at hand), then the mask, you can comfortably whip up(or buy exclusive here) - all it just isn't.
Косинус wrote:sleep not one
I also(this is, incidentally, not only webcam, but also prevents the accelerometer), but it is possible for 200 rubles will buy the cheap external webcam and put it so that only a quarter of the width of the bed from the right side was blocked, then the problem is much less.

And about the OS, as drug addiction is envy - I really want to, but can not(laziness, obstinacy is not enough, or just from ignorance of the ways), like in the fable about the Fox and the green grapes)))

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Sun Sep 02, 2012 15:07

Personally have not tried dream Stalker.But I see that not everyone turns in the OS log.Maybe something more "muddy" .some sort of gizmo.After all, OS appear somewhere on the verge of sleep and wakefulness.This is an alpha and beta rhythm fails(if I'm not mistaken).During the REM Phase of sleep the brain is almost full as during wakefulness.Therefore OS is the border around the alpha with the beta rhythm.Maybe some sort of device to come up with which would be filed pulses into the body at the level of the alpha-beta whatever the body is tuned to this mode people had fallen into this state of OS :wiz . Just so this idea appeared how to login to OS with the help of instruments. :?

Косинус

Post by Косинус » Sun Sep 02, 2012 20:07

к-13 wrote:Cosine wrote(a):
sleep no one
I also(this is, incidentally, not only webcam, but also prevents the accelerometer), but it is possible for 200 rubles will buy the cheap external webcam and put it so that only a quarter of the width of the bed from the right side was blocked, then the problem is much less.
In the file there is the setting of a mask-protected zone, you can allocate space on the bed that was not "interference".
Tried this morning nevica notna't see a webcam in the dark, probably need an external camera with a backlight.
Алексей Швец wrote:personally have not tried dream Stalker.But I see that not everyone turns in the OS log.Maybe something more "muddy" .some sort of gizmo.After all, OS appear somewhere on the verge of sleep and wakefulness.This is an alpha and beta rhythm fails(if I'm not mistaken).During the REM Phase of sleep the brain is almost full as during wakefulness.Therefore OS is the border around the alpha with the beta rhythm.Maybe some sort of device to come up with which would be filed pulses into the body at the level of the alpha-beta whatever the body is tuned to this mode people had fallen into this state of the OS . Just so this idea appeared how to login to OS with the help of instruments.
Mind machines are designed to create sound and light brain stimulation with several controlled parameters (frequency, volume, intensity, tone, amplitude, phase, period and some other features)
Or download Dream Stalker own audio files to stimulate the OS?

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:42

mind machines I also did not use :? except that the computer program with different rhythms of the waves. :( Of course as a little fluctuation,but to say that with the help of this program you can get into the alpha or theta rhythm(for visualization) difficult.

Don't know if it will give some good clues in the dream(audio files) bc but to influence the dream plot will be exactly.Just did not try.The idea is good of course-mind machine bi .And you don't think the sound itself binarnych waves will throw the person in a more rapid rhythms?Well, for example people set the alpha or theta session,and the sound it distracts and throws in the beta range.With dream stalkers of course easier in theory.He at some time was involved ,gave the hint and turned off.

Косинус

Post by Косинус » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:13

And do I need to change the EEG in REM sleep and you can Wake up.
We sleep and see dreams, Dream Stalker keeps track of this by eye movement and begins to command on osoznanno.
Or go to the condition of wakefulness (EEG paradoxical sleep reminds Stage 1 of NREM sleep)?
By the way, the dreams we withdraw, and in a phase of slow sleep.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:17

Yeah I meant from the wakeful state to move gradually into the state of a system.Like in the movie,for example,the thirteenth floor.
Well, maybe dreaming.I only have a theory.I read that in the theta state the brain dreams and activate memory,but it is on the verge of unconsciousness(Delta waves).It's kind of like the brain uspokojsya in the theta condition of the bcra crap out of it to start vplyt arbitrary,without the participation or osobnosti person.But in the alpha waves of people already see the OS or imagines.

Алексей Швец

Post by Алексей Швец » Fri Sep 07, 2012 18:01

the article about dreams in the phase of slow sleep:"The quietly sleeping man dominated by slow Delta waves, although during sleep can occur several periods of the appearance of fast oscillations is spindle – shaped groups of waves of the Sigma-rhythm frequency of about 14 cycles per second – sleep dreams"
http://www.ufo.obninsk.ru/nts/text/bio5.htm

Аркаша

Post by Аркаша » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:58

Hello! My device is a bit rusted contacts, and on the Board around the holes appeared as though grease stains how to clean them?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:55

Аркаша wrote:Hello! My device is a bit rusted contacts, and on the Board around the holes appeared as though grease stains how to clean them?
At the hardware store buy gasoline "Galosha" and a fairly large brush, gently washed the entire cost. If You have the PRO version, beware to pour the microphone. After washing, dry the Board with hair dryer. During flushing, the batteries should be removed, of course.

БудьТотален

Bought DreamStalker PRO and still can not get into the OS.

Post by БудьТотален » Fri Nov 30, 2012 0:06

Bought DreamStalker PRO and still can not get into the OS. Can someone help me to configure the device? It would be super if someone could help me to configure the device in Skype, phoned. I have read the instructions, set up everything as described, but it looks like I'm missing something.

Moon

Post by Moon » Fri Dec 07, 2012 19:52

Hello! I also really need help in setting up the device dreamstalker about!
I bought it six months ago:) ( opened, looked-like all hard:) and put it in a locker, bought to it a beautiful mask exclusive and put it in the same locker:)
Now I device got
: insert the batteries
press the ON button( in the manual this button is marked with 1)
The display shows :12.13
Off
Next: I want to set the current time CLSE(clock setup)
Press the Enter button still on display 12.16
The manual says: to enter the menu, press the Enter button and now using the buttons (+) and (-) you can set the current time
By pressing the buttons(+) and (-) in my device - the instructions they are under the numbers 4 and 5
on the instrument display changes. I have these buttons do not work.
Please help the blonde:)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 23:07

Moon
To enter menu press and hold SELECT button, then short press on SELECT is selected item CLSE, press ENTER. You can now change the time.

Безон

Post by Безон » Mon Apr 08, 2013 16:53

Be made whether shipping Dream Stalker Pro in Kazakhstan(Atyrau)?Or at least ways Dream Stalker can up me to walk?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Apr 08, 2013 16:56

Безон wrote:be Made whether shipping Dream Stalker Pro in Kazakhstan(Atyrau)?Or at least ways Dream Stalker can up me to walk?

Take an order , we will send payment details after receiving payment we will ship the parcel by Esposti , kurerskoy delivery.

Зерванадья

Post by Зерванадья » Sat May 04, 2013 17:50

how to correctly insert the device inside the masks much which side

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Sat May 04, 2013 17:58

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat May 04, 2013 18:31

Зерванадья wrote:how to properly insert the device inside the masks much which side
Buttons on the outside (from the person).

Дионис

Post by Дионис » Sat May 18, 2013 23:45

It would be not bad if you got the 5 minute video on setting up DreamStalker Pro. Step-by-step setup. Tips in ear. Not 60 pages of text. Please.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun May 19, 2013 0:10

Дионис wrote:It would be not bad if you got the 5 minute video on setting up DreamStalker Pro. Step-by-step setup. Tips in ear. Not 60 pages of text. Please.
There are only 2 pages http://www.mindmachine.ru/dreamstalker/ ... er-pro.doc - very convenient and not a lot of letters. Just all setup.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun May 19, 2013 21:34

Дионис wrote:It would be not bad if you got the 5 minute video on setting up DreamStalker Pro. Step-by-step setup. Tips in ear. Not 60 pages of text. Please.
To configure it, nothing - do a factory reset "SEtd". The default settings are suitable for most users. But if someone anything specifically from the set parameters do not fit, then that is what correct. It is clear that different people have different characteristics. Sometimes, the standard tips have interrupted sleep and can sleeper standard tips do not see sleep - sleeping so soundly. It is clear that the methods setup here is the opposite.

About the video tutorial is the idea separately.

пенто

Post by пенто » Sun Jun 09, 2013 13:54

Hello.

I have 2 questions.

Bought Grimstalker Tested and set the time (10 minutes). Two weak "pika" on the expiry of 10 minute. Here everything is clear.. But then I have only 2 buttons. The first "CHECK" the test of reality, and the second HE's)OFF on off. Other cnobari not act until will not push IT(OFF and there is a timer
It works correctly ?
And the second question. What time period stands between the tips, on the expiration of the exposure ?
For Example... Are... Fired.................. And next time how many times the sensors work?
I mean what's next no matter how much I eyes, do not slam... Remember the "Clap eyelashes and FLY up" signals do not have any. :?

Please clarify the situation. :oops:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Jun 09, 2013 21:20

get

Working properly. Read the instructions, there are answers to all Your questions. Also I recommend to familiarize with this topic here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2733.