Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Павлум
Re: Questions Dream Stalker Pro

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:11

Report of utilization of vibration of the tip 03/07-04/07

Changed the settings - the duration of the signal increased to 4 seconds. Level left unchanged at 1.

The evening continued training with the mask on forehead - more than 30 positives.

Night

I decided to try to wear a mask in the morning, why put the alarm at 4 am. 4 put on the mask, the timer for 40 minutes. Awake, I think for those 40 minutes, twice distinctly felt the vibration, he said it himself. Now I doubt that not sleeping.

3rd time the device is triggered during the dream, but to remember a dream can't.

Yet dreamed again the dream of flying, now in a helicopter.

Conclude that the noise or the roar of the engine may be exactly the anchor.
OS was not.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:14

Alexander (developer)

Do you think I should do a continuous experiment or do periodic interruptions?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:29

Paulum
I think breaks are needed. We have a proverb: better forty times on time, than once or forty times :-).

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24

Then a couple of days of practice before the weekend if there will be a setback, especially from the point of view of habituation, two days tormoznuli.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 04, 2012 18:03

Alexander (developer)

Agreed with a friend that showedit (unlike me) during your breaks will give the device to her and she will write reports on the same topic.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 18:10

Paulum
Great.

Have You ever tried to sink in at your own voice without using any other tips? It is also one of the possible hints for such a device. May he worn on the hand, but the sound of his voice in the silence you will hear wonderful even from a small speaker.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 04, 2012 18:40

Alexander (developer)

Yes, I tried. This is what I do. This fact was even somewhere on this forum, about 3 years ago, and I have asked Andrei Patrushev about the proper wording for such voice prompts.

Also good topic, the only training day will be complicated. Vibration-that nobody else hears.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 18:59

Paulum
You can make the earphone Jack and connect them to training day.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 04, 2012 19:19

Alexander (developer)

Yes it would be quite cool.
Andrew wrote that the steeper cues nothing happens, even people in a coma hear what you are saying. Hard to imagine if you day your voice will say that you sleep, how fast and far you can go!

By the way this apparatus regardless of the use of night could be used for daytime training for the OS in this case as it is not an anchor even (need to check reality, because the vibration), and direct instruction

Probably Bluetooth - energy-consuming and unprofitable?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 19:27

Paulum
Bluetooth can be a problem. Headset, unless you use it, after a while goes to sleep to save power, and not waking up. My Nokia BH-609 it behaves, at least. And the Bluetooth module is not very cheap in itself.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jul 05, 2012 14:41

Alexander (developer)

Yesterday I gave the device the familiar. She had technical problems (possibly settings), so the experiment will begin today. But saw lightning in a dream, as an interpretation of light pokaski :)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 18:41

Paulum
Still very good if she tried not only vibration, but also your own voice without any other clues. If the vibration is too difficult to interpret in the dream, then your voice might be good (if not the only) way of giving hints in this device.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jul 05, 2012 19:01

Alexander (developer)

Somehow, I'm sure that any hint (vibration, buzzer, voice) will work in the case that the training will occur during the day. This will be the main feature of the device - anchor on being self aware in the dream itself to trigger pure, when the mind is trained to verify the reality with the conditional signal. So at night, with the appearance of this signal with high probability it will happen the awareness - acquired skill as a response to the prompt.

What I have now could not yet be realized on this hint (vibration) - probably just as well, since the training can show a result that will be quite clean, as in it will be laid a minimum of side trends.

I think to test the vibration until early - mid August (4-6 weeks). Whatever the result will go then to the audio prompt.

Can build the experiment 2 days vibration - 2 days sound - and in a circle? How do you think?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:23

Alexander (developer)

A friend tested the vibro tip last night and tonight. On the settings, I had to put 4 sec duration and vibration level 1 - the instrument of her waking twice per night

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:29

Paulum
The impression is that even a fairly weak vibration in a dream operates very much. Let then better try your voice without prompting. Manual settings, 0 for the duration of light and sound. The help file must be placed in the BEFORE, it is better to record on a computer with a good microphone will be better. From the beginning of the file before the votes should be a pause for 3 seconds, no less. Since the beginning of the file always cut, and then the volume gradually increases. This is done to suppress clicks at the beginning of the file. Will be able to make a record?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:57

The device has moved in with me. Today I also woke up and then I took it off.

Yeah I'll try to record

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Mon Jul 09, 2012 13:02

Report of utilization of vibration hints 08/07-09/07

The evening was not possible, so do not trained with the device.

Slept a little (about 5.5 hours), went to bed at 01:30, put the device immediately. Set the exposure for 1 hour, the parameters are the same - 4 seconds on the 1st level. The device gave 8 tips per night
02:37
03:36
04:45
05:36
06:35
06:54
06:58
07:05

The realization did not happen, but I vaguely remember that was at least close to it in one of the dreams.

Remember a vivid dream in which I worked as an apprentice at the blacksmith and we of the iron bands forged knives. I was holding the workpiece, each blow which was felt in the body

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:42

Report of utilization of vibration hints 09/07-10/07

In the evening a short time (about an hour) trained with the mask.

Before going to bed decided to put in addition to vibrotest audio hint. Mode After wrote the following affirmation - "It is a dream! Pasha, this is a dream. I sleep, I sleep. This is a dream. All that surrounds me, I dream". sound level 3, vibration as before 4 seconds on level 1.

Together with fiberoptically thing I steadily woke 4 times a night when 4 possible. Dreams don't remember.

Conclude that, you have to work it out with both types of tips separately and be combined later. Although it looks like a promising workout on vibrate only, during the day, imperceptibly. And night two hints, when this vibration stimulates the awareness, since it was based on training and a voice prompt gives a specific indication.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 20:15

Paulum
Try, please, just your voice (without vibration and without flares).

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 11, 2012 20:19

Alexander (developer)

OK. Today :)

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:28

The device worked only once in the morning and I didn't hear it, although I remember that dream a psychological seminar on dream :)

Probably the batteries are weak already. Today will change.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:28

Report on the use of audio clues 12-13/07

In the evening after inserting the earphone into the ear, went with the mask. The volume level was low and probably of the tips just missed.

Night the device worked 11 times. Once managed to realize themselves personagem condition of the body was not felt, but the picture was not there. Cool! It's happened before, but rarely. A voice was heard in space, which was around the boundless and dark, consciousness was floating in it without a body.

About 5 times the voice would Wake, the other 5 times not heard. Voted tip is definitely better than any other.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 22:43

Павлум wrote:about 5 times the voice would Wake, the other 5 times not heard. Voted tip is definitely better than any other.
The result, in my opinion, as long as something is not quite consistent with what voice is the best. Interestingly, and with the usual light tips You normally get?

Костямба

Post by Костямба » Sat Jul 14, 2012 0:09

I do not have the Pro version, but during the session I see 2-4 times a clear, bright red flashes in my sleep and 2-3 story with the twinkling lights of a different type, until the flicker of people, as a hologram. The red lights after I realized it became a problem because I like this Wasp, because I think about the body.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:33

Alexander (developer)

The light tip is woven into the plot of the dream. Always remember the dream with different types of light show. Awareness is thereby optional. But with light hint appreciated.

I rarely get to realize a dream, despite years of effort. About 1 time per month.

And I've tried a voice prompt first. She has helped me be aware of.
This experiment is interesting to me, as I continue to be optimistic in an attempt to understand myself more :)