Не
20%
Не знаю
20%

Total votes: 5

ЗН
The recorder

Post by ЗН » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:01

Propose to add to the device the ability to record voice during sleeping. I think a lot of talking in my sleep? To do as normal dictaphone when talking about writes when malchish - no. Honestly, when I learned that he has a microphone, I thought that this feature is already incorporated. Well, the controller threshold to do. For anyone who is against?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 13:21

I somehow think that a very small percentage of people talking in her sleep. Yes, and that they could be so to say? A few words inaudible? In principle, this mode can be done, if do users and potential buyers here will confirm and justify its need.
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Sun Aug 29, 2010 22:52, edited 1 time in total.

ЗН

Post by ЗН » Thu Aug 19, 2010 15:21

Meanwhile, throw the article for reflection:

(http://www.lookatme.ru/flows/lyudi/post ... mnilokviya)

Somniloquy

Talking in your sleep — the strange and mostly funny phenomenon that many have experienced, scientifically called "somniloquy". Often limited to individual sounds, but sometimes sleep gives words and even whole sentences, meaningful and not.

It happens or at the transition from the phase of deep sleep to dream sleep (known as REM — rapid eye movement, rapid eye movement, which is accompanied by such a sleep), or during most dreaming: a person says out loud what I wanted to say in my sleep.

Among adults in the dream, says about one twenty-fifth. Hard to say lucky one British woman with her husband or not, but it to his features reacted with humor, began to publish his pearl on the Internet. I liked:

"Give me a hug. Feel how I squeeze your pathetic little body. Bliss. Wonderful."

"When you score a job, things go smoothly."

"Nothing I haven't gained weight. Are you looking thick."

"I'd rather rip off my skin and bathe in vinegar than to communicate with you. But that's just my opinion. Don't take it to heart."

"Lentils are evil. Absolute stinking evil. Get her away from me."

"I think hell is a lentil soup."

"When the tickling beaver, be careful."

"I don't want to die! I love sex. And furry animals."

"From vegans, we get rid of the first. I have a plan. Vegans hopeless. "I eat the air, I'm healthy..." Bullshit!"

"Fluffy Bunny + big nose + big ears = super-mix."

"I have a terrible, terrible, terrible feeling about custard pie. Terrible."

"To pee standing up — cool!"

"Kittens got out of control. Too many whiskers! Too many whiskers!"

(suddenly wakes up) "Stop the Panther!!"

"I'm all in fatty blue speckles. And I'm proud." (Avatar, probably, looked. — A.)

"Don't leave the duck there. It's completely irresponsible. Put her on the swing, let her have some fun."

"You know, you're not just any beautiful flower. Yes, even if I were, I'd be the grass and rose would be there to STRANGLE YOU FUCK!.. Love you!"

(reacting to the sound of the keyboard) "klats klats klats klats klats... Who brought the horse in the bedroom? Damn, I seem to be in the stall fell asleep."

"I demand compensation Cola bottles. Lots and lots of soda. Wholesale."

"Don't eat jelly! Don't eat jelly! I'm from little frogs made it. Your teeth turn green... will be like little apples."

"Put cancer! Put I said!"

"Robots make the sweets? But they will not be the same taste, dude! Ooty railway clever."

"I love you! No I did not say did not say did not say did not say. I just coughed... Yeah-yeah, cough."

"Soooo many spoons. And you, no one will get. Get outta here!"

"You're with me so don't talk. And then I barf on your face. Eat a carrot!"

"I have a beaver, a dog, a cat, and a bag. Now that I have it, you fuck off. All mine."

"Yeah. Don't forget to take the baby to the dry cleaners."

"Big pig. Huge oink. A small ponytail."

(suddenly grabs his wife's hand) "Stop! Wait! Wow... Okay!" (lies down again)

(singsong voice) "I Have a Yaya face on the wall-ENU..."

(waking up) "Get a Python!!"

"Don't... don't hang noodles with dumplings in the same boat. They come to blows! The noodles have bychit. Poor dumplings."<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 15:53

ЗН wrote:Among adults in the dream, says about one twenty-fifth.
Somehow not impressed. I would like to know, and You "ZN" at least get in the 4 percent of people? And, if so, what's so useful You want to hear, from what You said in the dream, and why? Explain clearly, please.

ЗН

Post by ЗН » Thu Aug 19, 2010 16:00

Yes, in fact, and wondered what there I say this...
Maybe for the sake of this feature and it is not necessary to release a new firmware,
but if she still come for some other reason, I think this possibility will be useful. Just curious to hear himself, not from someone else.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 16:07

Question to Andrey Patrushev.

Andrew, do You think if the person in the lucid dream state, his own (written) voice to tell him to say any phrase, it will do it? And whether this said in the dream the phrase the actual sound, audible to others?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:56

Александр (разработчик) wrote:a Question for Andrei Patrushev.

Andrew, do You think if the person in the lucid dream state, his own (written) voice to tell him to say any phrase, it will do it? And whether this said in the dream the phrase the actual sound, audible to others?
I remember, as a student in the hostel we partied in the following way: if someone fell asleep, then carefully, so as not to Wake have established a report, taking man by the hand and calling a few times by name. When people began slightly to react, then began to ask about anything. Often people were given very good pearl, so the whole company was literally choked from laughter. Much, of course, depended on "leading" - had to speak in a soft but serious convincing (which is sometimes very difficult to give) a voice, repeating over sleeping some words and guiding in the right direction... And the logic of the questions were very similar to the logic of dreams. Type:
- Bob, Bob, tell us about the piggy.
- what nah.. Piglet (sleepy voice) you crazy, man? (Bob just fell out of the overall company, but apparently moved the situation in the dream and continues to communicate in the usual manner)
- Bob, Bob, we're not mad, just yesterday, they say, brought to the Dean of the pig to the course could be done on the strength of materials (relevant topic), and you, Ivan Ivanovich explained when we were in the gym were, and we don't know what to do...
Bob thoughtfully:
- no, guys, I don't know, I wasn't;
- Boris, how could I not be? Tanya says she saw you, Ivan Ivanovich showed. Well, it's hard for you or what? - tell plot where there are inserted, and soon must pass, and we don't know...
- you che? - completely fucked.....smiling, guys? The plots are not inserted, they need to draw (good Bob cuts in the strength of materials and it manifests even in his sleep)...
- Boris, you then need to draw, but first you have a teacup pig to insert between a ravine and a Cam so there for a leg or tail is necessary to twist? Bob, well, help, you know...
Bob, in General, nice guy and always willing to help, if it is good to ask:
- okay, guys, well, don't you know? (genuinely surprised) Pig is a pink, it is not necessary to turn - let him sit quietly...
- yeah, let him sit, well, that twist is not necessary, and then inserted something- it is not clear... Bor, well, show, and.
- well, like what? (begins to boil) - pencil can be inserted... well, you finally guys...
where could it pencil insert? So many holes... can you show us?
Apparently this question demanded Bori large mental costs, which is incompatible with sleep, he wakes up and dirty swearing at all...

So in principle everything is possible, if adequate to approach this... :)<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07

Andrei Patrushev
I have here what the idea was. Sometimes, users of the device write that I can't remember a dream, and if he was - barely remember or don't remember anything after waking up. Another thing, if the REM will be asked questions about what dream man where he is, what he's doing, etc., and sleep on them to be responsible. The recorder will need to programmatically equip to include the activation function voice level adjustment operation. Then, as soon as a person will give the answer, it will be immediately recorded (and nothing more). In the morning he will hear all your answers to all questions. I think bad people storage their dreams, to which I myself belong, it will be interesting. I think this will work?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 20, 2010 21:22

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Andrei Patrushev
I have here what the idea was. Sometimes, users of the device write that I can't remember a dream, and if he was - barely remember or don't remember anything after waking up. Another thing, if the REM will be asked questions about what dream man where he is, what he's doing, etc., and sleep on them to be responsible. The recorder will need to programmatically equip to include the activation function voice level adjustment operation. Then, as soon as a person will give the answer, it will be immediately recorded (and nothing more). In the morning he will hear all your answers to all questions. I think bad people storage their dreams, to which I myself belong, it will be interesting. I think this will work?
Not sure at all, but might work... Just the same questions should times three ask plus give installation before falling asleep: to scroll through the same questions and say that when you(I) hear it in my sleep, I will tell you the content of the dream...
By the way, went there camping with a deaf-mute couple, so they in the night very loudly and smartly talking (nothing, however, to understand). :)