Wake up , and the mask is near

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Киселька
Wake up , and the mask is near

Post by Киселька » Thu May 13, 2010 22:05

Already a week trying OS dreamstalker'om ! Put a timer, use a mask to go to sleep. However, each time you Wake up and the mask is near!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu May 13, 2010 22:34

Киселька wrote:Already a week trying OS dreamstalker'om ! Put a timer, use a mask to go to sleep. However, each time you Wake up and the mask is near!
Very cool!

Post by Guest » Fri May 14, 2010 7:10

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Киселька wrote:Already a week trying OS dreamstalker'om ! Put a timer, use a mask to go to sleep. However, each time you Wake up and the mask is near!
Very cool!
is understandable and logical :)

my wife sometimes at night wearing a night mask over her eyes. often I catch her on how she removes the mask after half an hour of sleep and puts it on the nightstand next. in the morning remembers nothing.

many people Wake up at night many times, but due to the fact that the sifting of the short-term, we do not remember them, because our hippocampus is inhibited during sleep, especially in the beginning of sleep. sometimes even people forget that in the toilet or get a drink of water at night went.

apparently the device brings inconvenience or unusual yet.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 14, 2010 11:22

apparently the device brings inconvenience or unusual yet
Exactly. Need two weeks to get used to it (in the sense of a foreign object on the face during sleep and falling asleep).

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 01, 2010 18:12

Thank you ) the Session will end - I will try !