Oneiron-testing device

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Фантас
Oneiron-testing device

Post by Фантас » Fri Mar 19, 2010 0:21

As the administrator of the website Oneironon oneiromantic, is pleased to announce that bought Dreamstalker Pro and I'll be testing it :). Here I will write about my progress (or lack thereof) in the use of the device, and if the result will be something worthwhile, something positive will overlook it on the website :).

While I will write the first impressions. In the mind - the instrument is of very high quality, my modest technical knowledge was enough to pleasantly amazed at the number of "stacked" for such a small fee.
Last edited by Фантас on Fri Mar 19, 2010 0:51, edited 1 time in total.

Накавалду

Re: Oneiron-testing device

Post by Накавалду » Fri Mar 19, 2010 0:31

Фантас wrote:As the administrator of the website Oneironon oneiromantic, is pleased to announce that bought Dreamstalker Pro and I'll be testing it :). Here I will write about my progress (or lack thereof) in the use of the device, and if the result will be something worthwhile, something positive will overlook it on the website :).

While I will write the first impressions. In the mind - the instrument is of very high quality, skromnyj my technical knowledge was enough to pleasantly amazed at the number of "stacked" for such a small fee.
It will be interesting to read :ay But if there are no problems with dreamlike memory, the think progress will be required. But how to progress when this is the memory is not clear :roll:

Фантас

Post by Фантас » Fri Mar 19, 2010 0:47

Problems with no memory of dreaming. From myself I can advise the following method: for the hardworking - classic diary for the lazy (like me :)) - use a voice recorder or mp3 player with a voice recorder and tell the dreams to him. Then rewrite them in a notebook or computer - completely optional.

I recommend to read the article "diary of dreams for the lazy".

Фантас

Day 1

Post by Фантас » Sat Mar 20, 2010 14:16

As one would expect, to fall asleep with the mask of the habit failed . Spent three hours thinking about the fate of the world, then decided to take it off and go back to sleep on their own. Decided to wear the mask on the forehead to poprivyknut sensations :).

Фантас

Post by Фантас » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:42

Today there has been some progress. At night (after ~3 hours of sleep) put on the mask and waited for sleep, but sleep was not possible. Then I took a break, read the Internet and the book, and then set timer for 1:40 and again put on the device, telling his body that if he wants to sleep, let them sleep in the mask, and if you can't sleep, then no problem - so he doesn't want to sleep and get up early :). Half an hour later the body decided to go to sleep, and I woke up before the timer expires.

Decided to try again, set the timer for 35 minutes. Fell asleep this time even easier than the previous. And so, dream a dream, but then the brain apparently registered two pre-flash before the timer goes off, I find myself in my room and I think that now Dreamstalker flashing will start, rather grab it from the bedside table where the TV is, the mask really starts to blink, I'm trying to figure out how to disable it... And Wake up :lol:apparently because of the sound file started to play (put to the test one of the prepared this method files).

In the "Counter of Triggering" - one positive, as one would expect.

Tables with TV, of course, is not in the room :).

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 0:15

Фантас wrote:And now, dream a dream, but then the brain apparently registered two pre-flash before the timer goes off, I find myself in my room and I think Dreamstalker flashing will start, rather grab it from the bedside table where the TV is, the mask really starts to blink, I'm trying to figure out how to disable it... And Wake up :lol: apparently because of the sound file started to play (put to the test one of the prepared by this method file).
Just train yourself in this situation just press the button a reality check "CHECK" on the device. Or train yourself to use any other validation methods even during the day (awake) when I see flashing lights. I think You will succeed without problems. And this time, I guess, would be, You click on the button in my sleep :-). You sound, in General, and are not needed until later, when poprivyknut, will insert different phrases for large possibilities.

Фантас

Post by Фантас » Mon Mar 22, 2010 16:30

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Just discipline yourself in such a situation, immediately press the reality check "CHECK" on the device. Or train yourself to use any other validation methods even during the day (awake) when I see flashing lights. I think You will succeed without problems. And this time, I guess, would be, You click on the button in my sleep :-). You sound, in General, and are not needed until later, when poprivyknut, will insert different phrases for large possibilities.
Yes, I have already started to press the button upon awakening and doing the checks, when you see the lights on the street or at home.

Today Dreamstalker'I managed to blinked :). Put on at night, woke up a few seconds before the light signals (audio file while disconnected). I looked on the counter three times. In the dream, no outbreaks were not, however, the device in the story is implicitly present (in a dream he handed Michael Raduga). At the time it was the second phase (apparently, he first signaled, but the plot of the dream in the first will not vouch).

(Settings are on the weakest of the built-in modes - UP-1).

To sleep immediately failed, and I took a break. After the break, Dreamstalker'have to demonstrate their abilities failed, because I set the timer for an hour, and then 40 minutes (I wasn't sure how quickly it will be able to sleep). The second time, the timer has already expired, but no positives were not. At first it puzzled me, but then came to the conclusion that this is an expected result, as no dreams were not, and was kind of drowsy oblivion. But the first time had the OS associated with the device.

Oilp

Woke up, took off the mask, but something alarmed me, and I did a reality check using the button "CHECK" on Dreamstalker'E. She didn't work, checked again, same thing. This is a dream!

The dream was cloudy and dim, so I immediately began to gain a foothold in method BillyBob'and. Then headed to the kitchen, and on the way I got the idea to try a method of teleportation via the use of characters that I read of Radova. At the same time made the "Kabbalistic cross", which seems to have a positive impact on the clarity of the dream.

Once in the kitchen (where, like, burned the electric light, and the window was very early dawn), drew a rune Othila on the door and began to fill it "energy", mindful of the precepts of Ivan Trushkov :). Any special expectations of where I will go - it was not, as in waking for this purpose was not prepared.

The result, as I thought was negative - like, nothing has changed. However, after the dream I realized that this was not the case, because behind the door was another apartment - the plot of the neighbor, and in fact - it is not clear whose.

Here I was involved in the plot (awareness, apparently, was not too high), and for a while I talked to the characters of the dream, but then thought better of it and went back to the kitchen, deciding to fly. Opened the window, looked out, everything was very clear! Yes, and the fact that is pass through the glass I opened it and looked out of the window as in real life (although the dreaming and the window was a slightly different design than in fact) has led to the fact that I was severely Sastamala to fly, and I decided that well, it :lol:.

Instead, I remembered that I wanted to call his dreaming servitor, but did not, because again drawn into the story and after a while woke up.

Then take your mask off and slept without it.

Today, perhaps take a break, and on Tuesday will continue.<
Last edited by Фантас on Mon Mar 22, 2010 17:09, edited 1 time in total.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Mar 22, 2010 16:51

Fantas
Just super!
Фантас wrote:Opened the window, looked out, everything was very clear! Yes, and the fact that is pass through the glass I opened it and looked out of the window as in real life (although the dreaming and the window was a slightly different design than in fact) has led to the fact that I was severely Sastamala to fly, and I decided that well, it.
It had to pass through the glass, telling myself that in reality, this just cannot be, and therefore the crash will not succeed :wiz .

Фантас

Post by Фантас » Sun Mar 28, 2010 19:42

Yesterday resumed the use of the device, but a few nights late (and tonight too), so completely did not notice anything and sleep is not remembered, but after waking up it turned out that he was flagged 15 times for the U-2 :shock:.

Фантас

Post by Фантас » Sat May 22, 2010 11:15

Again test the device. During the break to sleep in the mask is not long enough - on the contrary, became better. Perhaps due to the fact that it is often covered with cushion :). Decided to learn a duplex mode in which you must realize that sleep and disable device by eye movement.

Today was a fun dream in which I was worried could not be realized, twisted Dreamstalker in his hands, tried to record something... Woke up from the flashes.

On the same night, but later two times again woke up from them.

Фантас

Post by Фантас » Mon May 24, 2010 11:41

Today, the device woke me up twice - first I tried to disable it by movement of the eyes not to move. Yesterday it worked and today no, I had to press the button. The second time woke up from a pre-flash. The remaining time I decided to sleep without a mask, and I had next dream.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 24, 2010 14:11

Fantas
the second time woke up from a pre-flash.
Try to turn down the brightness of the diodes, varying the frequency and duty cycle of flashing from time to time... and it will be good :)

Викинг

Post by Викинг » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:35

I would like to continue this story.. what stage is the author?

Фантас

Post by Фантас » Sat Jul 24, 2010 16:29

Now it is very hot, so testing of the device has been postponed (to sleep with the mask in this weather is not possible - the person is sweating).

pashundra

Re: Oneiron-testing device

Post by pashundra » Wed Oct 26, 2011 0:00

the author has not woke up or something?
but where is the continuation?