Yesterday I received DreamStalker PRO - my first adventure!!!

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Всем-привет!
Yesterday I received DreamStalker PRO - my first adventure!!!

Post by Всем-привет! » Sun Dec 27, 2009 13:58

I want to tell my impressions from the use of DreamStaler PRO!

So yesterday I picked up my long awaited gizmo, came home opened the box, brought from Kiev, everything is OK everything is in place, during pokupki at all stages of satisfied, all done quickly and efficiently. Batteries was back even better than 2гигабайтовая memory card which is not connected to grimstalker, well, let it be... :)
I did a Christmas gift drive Andrei Patrushev, also nice :)

But the main thing is dreamstalker, work. Sat down for the briefing, up to 4 hours was studied using the appliance. Studied.... Tired... Went to get ready for bed, got ready, even at the computer sat, then went to sleep.

Grimstalker put up only light flashing, the sounds of the vibrators turned off all sleep.

I like to sleep on polubomu only, so was worried whether there will be problems! So what can I say: If you sleep so that the pillow is not pushing you in the eye, then she will not put pressure on grimstalker chip. But if you sleep so the pillow pushes you in the eye it and the chip will crush and then I would be inconvenient to sleep. But happiness for me to sleep comfortably Hooray! Went on.

First make Ministerie. My life was about 70 WTO\OS. In recent months nebylo niodnogo.

I put a fairly good sensitivity.

Excerpt of 2 hours 40 minutes, began at 12 o'clock in the morning.

The first flashing. The very first flashing from instantly noticeable to me, the subconscious thinks, "WHAT THE F*CK", the second blink at the same moment, I clearly Wake up fully. Sleep don't remember, OBVIOUSLY it wasn't more. Because I would definitely remember.

I had a theory before using that Wake up instantly at the right time is also useful to be aware of yourself in the dream. Theory were correct then find out why.

I'm after instant awakening trying to break away from the body. Failed. Obviously, I still was not in a deep enough sleep.

Fell asleep after 10 seconds, sleep.

Now again flashed. Again immediately prosypayus. Ostatki dreams not detect, she's obviously dreaming phase. Although intuition tells eyes moved. In any case, dreamstalker I successfully woke up.

I immediately noticed that I was already deeply immersed, and immediately began to pull itself out of the body. So the first thing I imaginary rope hanging from the ceiling began to pull himself, and then Zona went kind of vibration on the body, I was delighted, because it is a signal that one can only have a good roll astral body (Yes, I WTO be doing out-of-body travel). Decided to wrap the left. HAPPENED. now, he started across the room to throw it around, the ropes pull up and down around anywhere that one can do to charpath to grow stupid, to fly, STRETCHED out, now fly around the room, everything is quite clearly already OUT-of-BODY.

Now, of course, I'm inexperienced, very quickly the WTO pererostaet in conscious dream.

I remember the assignment for this conscious dream --- as long as possible to stay as long as possible to realize.

Now the story of the Wasp. I flew around the room, the room by the way was first similar to the real, also it was dark, and now EfE to look out the window, day, (I'm in the house and not live in the apartment) look at the floor on the street (on my territory) restofline covered with snow, so I fly outside through the window, slopes not beaten. Start this year grind, etc. are concentrated. Everything is absolutely real 100%. Already full hole. Well, I played, played. Then the road came up, can already hear the sounds of cars efficiently completely. All fully excellent, considered to around and watching the house of a neighbor, the window is open. I think we need to Rob neighbor
8) :oops:

Flew (still inexperienced) flew to her house, decided as a cat to swim by Paul himself. came looking she sat looking at me already such panaa (I do it my intention before I saw conquered slightly), now sent a mental wave Ala "sit, woman!" she even stood like a doll but still moving - I don't have experience in manipulating energy. Look at the wardrobe with the money I took (I neponyal why honest law-abiding, decent citizen legal how I wanted to do such things, but this is because everything is smodelirovanye the world :) ) I'm still in her room, flew, awareness is fine, everything is fully OK and under control. Now flying through the window. Now I wanted to break it. Broke. But now I concentration was released and the dream started to fade and now he is shattered, gone. I wanted to come back. I returned to the body. This required some effort, and I am sure I have not woke up, but grimstalker again flashed his spichkami and 100% already woke me up. If he had at least 10 seconds before blinked I would have killed him! Well, here it will be necessary with the settings still work

But I like this game, in fact the first day is the result! I could SURE more the 1st time for the first night vyletal in wasps to enter, tembolee that even now I remember how much ogogo me today dreamed of, though not deliberately remember anything.

But on the first night was already enough!!! Who will be the second night, I once or twice already to take off, the FUN BEGAN!!! How useful in addition to fun, you can still do just great!!!

And grimstalker there are a lot of different functions, so all work will be!

And eventually my development I can have a little without grimstalker come in th the WTO\OS! So great!

Wish you a fun and quick results! :)<

Дмитрий Чекин

Post by Дмитрий Чекин » Sun Dec 27, 2009 15:30

bi

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Dec 27, 2009 17:53

All the-Hey!
even even better than 2гигабайтовая memory card which is not connected to grimstalker, well, let it be...
That way the card is already salena to Your device, You can record music and voice messages. What You find in the box is an adapter for it.

НикНикита

Post by НикНикита » Thu Jan 14, 2010 19:04

About the neighbor liked it)

Лара

Post by Лара » Wed Feb 03, 2010 18:59

Yeah, it just feels like a mad delirium. While itself will not test unlikely to be able to understand. )))

Отец Димитрий

Post by Отец Димитрий » Mon Feb 08, 2010 18:39

before the first night was included vibro for some reason )) and the value 4 in my opinion. experience before without the device was, and after Laberge also. but most of all Castaneda's "got" and his "hands". so he knew what was going on. The dream was vivid, positive, in the end, when we had to go from one door to another, abruptly looked to the left. The load sensor device (stood [d-05]), and I was immediately catapult woke vibro. In lyrics night left only the diodes came from the OS, then the brain got used to the LEDs. I think the kerf to headphones (What? To sleep used on the side..) and enable duplex method