0 positives per night.

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Асанвар
0 positives per night.

Post by Асанвар » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:11

Good afternoon. Recently purchased Dream Stalker Pro.
Prompt, please, what can be the reason that the device is not activated in the REM phase? Set the sensitivity of the 05 (the original settings) and 02 (as I understand it, almost maximum).

Checked the sensor eye movement of the user - all works. Also, checked out, set the timer for 10 minutes and put the mask on the face. During intensive movement of the eye - it works.

Understand that the reason may be:
1. - battery (although, there are new, alkaline).
2. - the mask covers the sensor (it is possible, though, especially the cut edges of the mask to exclude that possibility).
3. - ???

Could it be that eye movements in REM is not intense enough and the sensor is not able to grasp?
Or is this physiologically possible?

What else can be the reason not triggering?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 17:50

Асанвар wrote:What ever may be the reasons for not triggering?
I would advise you to pay attention to the following:

1. Do a factory reset to bring the device to its original state.
2. Check out the tips results in mode ChUP.
3. Test the motion sensor century in the mode of the Chdt.
4. The fee is embedded in the mask, click the up (buttons look up at the ceiling, not on the forehead).
7. All three holes motion sensor eyes (in right eye) must not be closed by the edge of the hole in the mask. The Central hole should be located opposite the center of the right eye. Already was the person that he is mask whether high, whether low wore either a foam gasket or shape of the mask did not fit well to the features of his face, or something else was difficult, but he wrote that he once cut the foam and was it all fine, but the problems were exactly the same.

Асанвар

Post by Асанвар » Mon Nov 02, 2009 20:52

Just tried to check it again. Put on 10 minutes at the initial setting. Checked to the edge of the mask does not obscure the sensors. It works even with a weak eye movements. So the point here can be only a displacement of the mask during sleep.
We will try to correct this mistake :)

Асанвар

Post by Асанвар » Fri Nov 06, 2009 19:27

Today from 2.00 to 4.00 were 12 positives :) Works.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 20:12

Асанвар wrote:Today from 2.00 to 4.00 were 12 positives Smile Works.
Please share the information. Very interested to know: what was it?

Асанвар

Post by Асанвар » Sat Nov 07, 2009 20:17

I understand that the mask of night slid down on his nose due to the fact that I'm not too tight buttoned it (I wish the head was not very tight). Because of this, the sensor was a little lower (the Central hole was about 2 cm below centre of eye.)
Adapted the mask for himself (bound to the Board was clearly locked in and not moved) and a bit tightly buttoned on her head. Of course tight, but now does not slip.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 22:04

Asnwer
Got it, thanks.

Post by ****** » Thu May 19, 2011 13:29

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Асанвар wrote:What ever may be the reasons for not triggering?
I would advise you to pay attention to the following:

1. Do a factory reset to bring the device to its original state.
2. Check out the tips results in mode ChUP.
3. Test the motion sensor century in the mode of the Chdt.
4. The fee is embedded in the mask, click the up (buttons look up at the ceiling, not on the forehead).
7. All three holes motion sensor eyes (in right eye) must not be closed by the edge of the hole in the mask. The Central hole should be located opposite the center of the right eye. Already was the person that he is mask whether high, whether low wore either a foam gasket or shape of the mask did not fit well to the features of his face, or something else was difficult, but he wrote that he once cut the foam and was it all fine, but the problems were exactly the same.
I have the exact same problem. Did everything as described above. It did not help. Probably too restful sleep I have? It turns out this happens - lack of eye movement during the REM phase?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat May 21, 2011 22:46

****** wrote:I Have the exact same problem. Did everything as described above. It did not help. Probably too restful sleep I have? It turns out this happens - lack of eye movement during the REM phase?
Do a factory reset SEtd, and then check the entire cycle of operation of the device as described here: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2733. Write about the results of the testing.

Post by ****** » Wed May 25, 2011 11:39

the test was successful. all work properly. then ran a test with the mask on: sensitivity set to max. (d-01); UtSE, 10 minutes. The following conclusions: when significant eyelid movement (e.g. up or sideways) - the sensor is triggered, the signal is received; and when a minor (for example twitching) - no signal. I thought the batteries, but the device starts to work after "test" (I have a version of DreamStalker PRO).
The batteries should be replaced (15 days in the unit)? Or is the device supposed to work?

Винс

Post by Винс » Wed May 25, 2011 12:15

In my case, wearing masks of her cloth partially covered the sensors. The removal of the mask all right. Necessary to carefully check, do not close if the sensors.. the check Button does not roll - led just would not close.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 25, 2011 14:24

****** wrote:the following Conclusions: when significant eyelid movement (e.g. up or sideways) - the sensor is triggered, the signal is received; and when a minor (for example twitching) - no signal.
There still is a software protection from false positives. Therefore it is not necessary to think that as soon as You moved your eyes, so the device directly and will work. It is possible that in this case the trigger was not due to increased eye movements, but simply by reaching the required time for decision-making on operation.

Post by ****** » Wed May 25, 2011 14:56

very carefully checked that the fabric is not closed sensors. for 2 nights, one actuation per night :cry: . people at 15 is. I want :)
Last edited by ****** on Wed May 25, 2011 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

Винс

Post by Винс » Wed May 25, 2011 17:00

Now I have 5 days kept 4-5, of which 3 in the morning when I woke up and adjusted his mask. Even the last couple of evening I in the evening an hour of sleep, then things, then a full lie - immediately jumped to 10-15 positives.

batdon

Re: 0 positives per night.

Post by batdon » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:49

Hello! My name Paul I and Rostov on don. I have a problem with the operation of the device help to understand.
About two months ago purchased the device PRO. The first night the device woke me up. Then within about a month tried to get used to sleeping with the mask. By the end of the first month to the mask was used but had problems with the awakening (in my family, two children) ( that couldn't sleep, but not waiting, then Wake up to filled time). A couple of weeks rest. Last week trying to make friends with a middle parting but even, the device will not (cotr - number of incidents 0 ) tried to check on the tests. Test №1 "chdt" does not pass the device in full darkness not pishit about at the slightest light (even from a energy saving lamp "night light in children" located in another room respond. Wearing the device on the face of test No. 1 fails, the device during the test No. 1 "chdt" is triggered when you turn your head and forever works strange - it works the two beeps then does not respond. Tried to change the sensitivity "d-1-5" doesn't help.
. Test # 2 passes (offering hand 10 cm to the device). Test №3 to the fluorescent lamp is (device beeping all the time).
In the early days of test # 1 took place everything was fine, but last week, something isn't working. Batteries changed (though not the system alkaline, duracel, etc., although in the beginning, even batteries worked. System reset did.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:29

batdon wrote:Hello! My name Paul I and Rostov on don. I have a problem with the operation of the device help to understand.
About two months ago purchased the device PRO. The first night the device woke me up. Then within about a month tried to get used to sleeping with the mask. By the end of the first month to the mask was used but had problems with the awakening (in my family, two children) ( that couldn't sleep, but not waiting, then Wake up to filled time). A couple of weeks rest. Last week trying to make friends with a middle parting but even, the device will not (cotr - number of incidents 0 ) tried to check on the tests. Test №1 "chdt" does not pass the device in full darkness not pishit about at the slightest light (even from a energy saving lamp "night light in children" located in another room respond. Wearing the device on the face of test No. 1 fails, the device during the test No. 1 "chdt" is triggered when you turn your head and forever works strange - it works the two beeps then does not respond. Tried to change the sensitivity "d-1-5" doesn't help.
. Test # 2 passes (offering hand 10 cm to the device). Test №3 to the fluorescent lamp is (device beeping all the time).
In the early days of test # 1 took place everything was fine, but last week, something isn't working. Batteries changed (though not the system alkaline, duracel, etc., although in the beginning, even batteries worked. System reset did.
Hello, Paul!

The batteries in the device can not be used, as in this case, not only decrease the sensitivity of the motion sensor eyes, but in General, the device becomes unstable with possible failures of the program. This is because the microcontroller and its memory card micro-SD requires a power supply of not less than 2.7 V, and two batteries will give only 2.4 V. That is, even when fully charged battery, the resulting voltage is insufficient to run the device. Of course he will start, but work normally unlikely.

As for the type of batteries, they should be only the system ALKALINE. Normal saline systems have a fairly high internal resistance, which further increases significantly after discharge. As a result, in some modes that require significant current, conventional batteries simply will not provide normal power supply voltage.

Judging by the description, the device you are running. Install the batteries of ALKALINE system, do a reset SEtd. Check that the three holes on the Board (opposite to the right eye) did not close the edges of cloth masks. That's all.<

batdon

Post by batdon » Tue Nov 15, 2011 22:36

Thank You, Alexander.
will check and will accomplish your goal.

batdon

Post by batdon » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:35

Hello!
Installed new batteries but alkaline in the test, "chdt" works in a strange way, the first couple of times works then like a minute rest (not working) then working again, etc. Err on the batteries will vary and will accomplish your goal.

batdon

Post by batdon » Tue Nov 22, 2011 22:50

Good day!
Changed the two pairs of batteries of alkaline system. Test "chdt" incandescent - appliance beeps 10 times then the second is silent (everyone in the room stood still - not moving). Test UtSE, 10 minutes is as follows after about 10 min. shows Ph1, then after 40 sec. PH2 shows, then 90 seconds shows PH3 blinks about 5 times a day and shows PH4. Test "chdt" in the dark with a hand held successfully. Test "chdt" with a mask on her face is as follows : looking down, eyes closed, motionless, nothing happens, a little raise of the eye (if you look directly) the device once pishit, look up to the top of the device pishit several times.
The holes in the mask has expanded the device is secured by means of threads. Middle sensor is about in the middle of the right eye. Revivals -0.
Help I these tests will go crazy.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 23:08

batdon wrote:Good day!
Changed the two pairs of batteries of alkaline system. Test "chdt" incandescent - appliance beeps 10 times then the second is silent (everyone in the room stood still - not moving). Test UtSE, 10 minutes is as follows after about 10 min. shows Ph1, then after 40 sec. PH2 shows, then 90 seconds shows PH3 blinks about 5 times a day and shows PH4. Test "chdt" in the dark with a hand held successfully. Test "chdt" with a mask on her face is as follows : looking down, eyes closed, motionless, nothing happens, a little raise of the eye (if you look directly) the device once pishit, look up to the top of the device pishit several times.
The holes in the mask has expanded the device is secured by means of threads. Middle sensor is about in the middle of the right eye. Revivals -0.
Help I these tests will go crazy.
I read your message and found no problems in tests of deviations from the norm there. The tests clearly show that the device you have works perfectly fine. If all three holes in front of the right eyes were open and visible (when you put on the device), then just do a factory reset SEtd just in case, and don't change anything at all in the settings, just leave the d-02. This will increase the sensitivity of the sensor. Should work, if your eyes are moving in REM :roll: .

batdon

Post by batdon » Wed Nov 30, 2011 22:18

Hello!

After checking all possible options including yours ( If all three holes in front of the right eyes were open and visible (when you put on the device), then just do a factory reset SEtd just in case, and don't change anything at all in the settings, just leave the d-02. This will increase the sensitivity of the sensor) can assume that kakaeto cause in the device, as the variant offered by You (if your eyes are moving in REM) was described previously - the device on the first experiments worked (mostly waking). The dreams I still dream about and the device not working.
I ask You to check in the office and replace with similar. Costs with the shipment will take.
Email address and phone number as contact.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Nov 30, 2011 22:21

Please email us at mindmachine@bk.ru

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 15:37

Zero positives can be because the slide mask.

Need to delay.