What does the sensitivity d01-d20

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
к0рн
What does the sensitivity d01-d20

Post by к0рн » Thu Oct 22, 2009 13:30

Started to adjust the sensitivity of Grimstalker in the direction of its reduction (increase parameter value). Somewhere there was a post on the forum of the Developer, that it governs not so much the sensitivity of response of the sensor, and something like that, as long as he checks whether the pupils are moving. Searched the whole section up and down, but I couldn't exactly find what adjusts this setting...

Александр (разработчик)

Re: What does the sensitivity d01-d20

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 19:32

к0рн wrote:Started to adjust the sensitivity of Grimstalker in the direction of its reduction (increase parameter value). Somewhere there was a post on the forum of the Developer, that it governs not so much the sensitivity of response of the sensor, and something like that, as long as he checks whether the pupils are moving. Searched the whole section up and down, but I couldn't exactly find what adjusts this setting...
We can assume that practically governs the sensitivity of the motion sensor eyes - the smaller the value of this parameter, the higher the sensitivity. In fact, the value of this parameter specifies the threshold number of detected eye movements within a certain span of time. If it is not appropriate for this setting, or a larger number of eye movements over a given measurement interval, the decision about the presence of eye movements. We can say that this parameter sets the intensity threshold of the eye movement (in quantitative terms) that is used to decide that the eyes are moving.

к0рн

Post by к0рн » Thu Oct 22, 2009 20:05

Yeah, what is regulated is the interval of time which is measured by the number of movements of the eyes, or at a fixed interval (by the way if what he is) changes the threshold amount of movement?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 20:33

к0рн wrote:yeah, what is regulated is the interval of time which is measured by the number of movements of the eyes, or at a fixed interval (by the way if what he is) changes the threshold amount of movement?
May I ask why You need this information? You better tell me what the problem is, if it is, and I may be, any advise to solve it.

к0рн

Post by к0рн » Thu Oct 22, 2009 20:46

Yeah I had a suspicion that 3-5 level, the device is pulling me in a certain prior to the REM period or in the period of MDG, so I'm following outbreaks (when they Wake up sometimes) not remember the dream, and if I remember, with the feeling that it was not right now. Yesterday put a value of 9, and kind of caught me flashes of REM, right of sleep.
So I want therefore to understand that there are adjustable, and the value up to 20 can be set.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 20:59

The parameter defines the required (for the operation) the number of detected eye movements for constant period of time. In fact, the algorithm of operation of the device is somewhat more complicated, there is compensation for temperature drift of the sensor, protection from accidental activation while turning from side to side and accidental movements of the mask... and other secret stuff :oops: . More detail the algorithm does not think it is possible, sorry.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 21:03

Usually the value of the d-05 does not have to change, but if the default value is not optimal - adjust in its sole discretion. You did the right thing.

к0рн

Post by к0рн » Thu Oct 22, 2009 23:43

Parameter determines necessary (for the operation) the number of detected eye movements for constant period of time.
Thank you! Now I understand, so really I could be invading the MDG phase. Secret stuff pleased, thought that the turning and shifting of the mask can cause false triggering.