Type clicks in the temples

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Козёл
Type clicks in the temples

Post by Козёл » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:30

Good morning everyone here woke up and decided to write... Senya just afigitelny a nightmare dream, I'm still under the impression, feeling like a little kid, and still do not believe that it was a dream...

So that's the topic this topic "- type flicks in the temples", if you can, of course, so to speak...

Long ago began to notice, if you let to Wake up naturally, without any external stimuli, and you're still half asleep, but awake, and this time remember what you were dreaming about. So... Damn just can't explain writings... And just at this time, if you relax and try to fall asleep, then in the temples there is a short (about 0.5 sec.) click or whack.

One click and nothing, then if repeated again maybe even the same click, and can even double this to be, like silk -> silk :) well, when quite awake, the more such Wikov will not :lol:

Well, it follows the question. What is it? And in the books about it do not write.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sun Sep 13, 2009 23:15

Goat
Hmm..strange, but I understand You very well...I have very often in proselochnoy state such garbage going on,I thought the consequences of TBI...I don't know :shock:

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Re: Type of clicks in the temples

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11

Козёл wrote:Good morning everyone here woke up and decided to write... Senya just afigitelny a nightmare dream, I'm still under the impression, feeling like a little kid, and still do not believe that it was a dream...

So that's the topic this topic "- type flicks in the temples", if you can, of course, so to speak...

Long ago began to notice, if you let to Wake up naturally, without any external stimuli, and you're still half asleep, but awake, and this time remember what you were dreaming about. So... Damn just can't explain writings... And just at this time, if you relax and try to fall asleep, then in the temples there is a short (about 0.5 sec.) click or whack.

One click and nothing, then if repeated again maybe even the same click, and can even double this to be, like silk -> silk :) well, when quite awake, the more such Wikov will not :lol:

Well, it follows the question. What is it? And in the books about it do not write.
Look aing.ru

When you repeat, try to increase to vibrations, if possible - and "get out" from the body.
Most likely - the phantom hearing

Козёл

Post by Козёл » Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:00

the consequences of TBI
- what is TBI?

:lol: :lol: :lol: a-ha-ha-x today was fun... woke up early then decided to go back to sleep... and started mega glitches... first the darkness, then appeared the picture is quite clear, I do not understand, then a bunch of road signs, probably over 100 and on the move... also did not understand, then started to shake, I thought I'll Wake up, but no somehow resist... had a picture of one of my former places of the city, but slightly modified... then I don't remember how but sitting at the computer... I Remember a website out there similar to yahoo but not yahoo domain and there was such fun, such does not exist, type bilnagina.fe. There is more news I read (but I don't know, you know that the picture was clear and the letters you can see was color and pictures), came in the Inbox (customer was similar to google mail)... And here's toport decided to send a letter in my drawer, thinking that dream will be a reality) :lol: :lol: :lol: So start typing the box, but his hands won't listen to me... they don't press the buttons... then came a strange shadow like a man, so she helped me to gain a mailing address... so all typed and pressed send, or rather the shadow hit send, because my hands were not working, although I do not remember how the mouse was clicked, the cursor can consciously clicked, no hands... well, that sent the letter and woke up... -> check the box and empty :lol: shit... I think.... and so it was fun and really right PPC...

Козёл

Post by Козёл » Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:04

Георгий_19 wrote:
Look aing.ru

When you repeat, try to increase to vibrations, if possible - and "get out" from the body.
Most likely - the phantom hearing
There found you a book.... it will be necessary to check out th write briefly overlooked - quite interesting and entertaining, I hope it's not mega brainwashing the occult, and that already got, and the standing of the work on fingers can be counted

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:17

Goat
- what is TBI?
Traumatic brain injury.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Mon Sep 14, 2009 14:27

Козёл wrote:
There found you a book....
It's not me. It's A Rainbow.
I tried - like works. Although, again, stability, stability.... :-)

Козёл

Post by Козёл » Tue Oct 06, 2009 16:55

:D :D :D After 3 weeks of the experiments today I finally got to log on OS :D :D :D it was so cool right PPC, all the cops I shoot, then Peter flew, and then flew high into the sky, flew to Las Vegas :lol: though I've never been - but I like it very much looked right PPC on top....

I came to this state in the state of sleep paralysis... now I understand how to enter... but I don't understand how to achieve this sleep paralysis consciously... But a headache in paralysis - it's just awful kick :( and shakes and the jaw driving :( and then when I enter the OS, nothing hurts... az with the first successful OS... Senya night again to test. but I think stability will not no until.... :ap

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Tue Oct 06, 2009 17:59

cool.....
at first usually quick kicks.
hammer

Козёл

Post by Козёл » Tue Oct 06, 2009 20:08

Георгий_19 wrote:cool.....
at first usually quick kicks.
hammer
So, George, how to do sleep paralysis that would appear constantly?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:09

Gee...
I don't know. :)
I'm afraid that 100% can only practice... :-)

I have a "vibration" more-less stable are the following:
1 hour Hemi-Cinca.
DON'T SLEEP! dryuchit phantom sensations, agreesive pulls itself out of the body, not afraid - hell out :-)
when zai..ALIS dryuchit phantom sensations - removable "ears", povarachivaetsya on the side and are pretending to be a cloth, quietly klyuem.
this can lead to vibrations.
rekomnduyu the vibrations - not to strain.
nothing at all to do.
relax, and try to peck on, but it is not advisable to fall asleep ...
then flew through the "black room" - and Hello.
or millet - throws
or a coup - and run fast fast
I think it is individual

ЗН

Post by ЗН » Thu Aug 19, 2010 15:43

Single click and nothing, then if repeated again maybe even the same click, and can even double this to be, like silk -> silk well, when quite awake, the more such Wikov will not
But a headache in paralysis is simply pipets awful and shakes and the jaw driving
I have long since been the same. Now rarely :) I was just PPC :( Cinched with a whistle, and the beginning of the jaws to reduce vibration in the jaw mirzah and ears, eyes open not really... Tried to call (roar, scary :shock:) for help - heard a whisper :lol: Then this was repeated almost every night. I thought it was Epica a thread. Handled himself. Just his eyes, when "it" has not had time to develop. In General I found the controls on this crap, and it retreated :) By the way I noticed, if while falling asleep to listen to him (the focus is inside), the occurrence of the above-described situation, it is much more likely than if you just listen to the sounds from the street, for example.

So you think that it is a state benefit, and we should use it? :(

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Aug 19, 2010 20:26

I will tell you more.. this is my moment in a dream, or better still half asleep to be scared (to see something scary in a dream for example), is how would the transition to some mode chtoli, in General, similar short-circuit in the brain, will Lisitsa a very loud whistling or ringing in the ears, before the eyes of either flashing or glowing spot (sometimes the entire field of vision filled with bright light), and it seems like you passes current, but not painful. To exit this condition can usually be willpower, or it dries up, but if not out, it seems that lose energy and die. But then a feeling of lightness as if freed from something.

While in this state already awake but can't move, can't feel the limbs and not see. I go out of state usually great effort opening his eyes, the truth usually tends back to tighten in the state.

Экко

Post by Экко » Thu Aug 19, 2010 21:19

Or even, however without unpleasant above conditions. Sometimes it is awake, but not yet in this world, is hanging attached to a point in empty darkness and can't budge, and this point is like a magnet won't let go. And sometimes see around the room, I think that woke up, trying to get up and out, it turns out you are inside your body and also to something preminition. Then I decided to throw all the forces to break away on this point and move somewhere else, but the more I try to break away, the more you're attracted to, besides, it is a headache in the same place, I wonder what this could mean.

Кирилл Сарбашев

Post by Кирилл Сарбашев » Sun Feb 06, 2011 21:56

Экко wrote: While in this state already awake but can't move, can't feel the limbs and not see. I go out of state usually great effort opening his eyes, the truth usually tends back to tighten in the state.
This is the condition is called REM paralysis. From the book of Stephen Lebrija Lucid dream. Before you go to sleep, we see a series of pictures halucinogenic is gipoplasticeskih sleep. after him we get in any soy, then there are two ways or "Delta sleep" a deep sleep, or REM sleep - REM sleep. so just after REM sleep BDG possible paralysis. what did you feel for yourself.