СОН-5
4%
СОН-4
No votes

Total votes: 24

Александр (разработчик)
Re: from purchase to the first OS

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 14:27

user1189 wrote:4th night. (The default settings [UP-2]= 2 mode, the timer 4.00) - Slept without my glasses, and then at 5 am I wanted to wear them again and they before I touched them they began to flash with light. Put, sleep, woke up by myself, and they again began to flash in his eyes. Operation at the device not looking. Well, maybe two shows.
Recommend You do a factory reset of the device as "default" - mode "SEtd". The timer should turn on just before You put on the mask. If you sleep without a mask, and waking up in the night, want her dress, it is a combination of two buttons to quickly switch the timer on for 20 minutes, put on a mask and more. Do not change the settings until you have read the user manual carefully.

user1189

Post by user1189 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 14:47

Alexander

Thanks, I'll try.
Why not just a timer to turn on without putting on a mask, let it work, and when going to wear and do not have to wait to be activated?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 15:26

user1189 wrote:Alexander

Thanks, I'll try.
Why not just a timer to turn on without putting on a mask, let it work, and when going to wear and do not have to wait to be activated?
If it was possible, then why do we need would be a timer in such devices? It is in order to eliminate triggering of the device when the capture mask in the hand, dressing of the head, when falling asleep. I think You know that until the person fell asleep, his eyelids fluttering. So the timer is done with the purpose to start the monitoring of the movement of age only when people are sure to be sleeping. Oh and in order of course to give him time to rest before a lucid dream.

Use as directed, and all You get is wonderful.