СОН-5
4%
СОН-4
No votes

Total votes: 24

Лига
from purchase to the first OS

Post by Лига » Mon Sep 07, 2009 17:20

All good day, this topic will start to write about a personal experience and share impressions.

Today 07.09.09 ordered DreamStalker PRO all the expenses cost 9450 Tr + Commission for the transfer of about 200 p.

announced that tomorrow will send a device.

That's all for now, getting the device to put pictures of what you received.

Лига

Post by Лига » Fri Sep 11, 2009 0:05

Well, finally the device is received, photos will not spread as it exactly matches with the photos on the description page of the product.

Everything is intuitive, easy interface :)

when unpacking found that Korobochka stick from an empty well I think the damn flash steal but no vlaska already inserted into the Board only came with batteries and all OK

decided not to change the settings only flash made harder, put time next time actuating four hours (that is, the device begins to track the eye movement through this time and not 4:00) and the alarm mobilium at 5 in the morning to stay awake and then put up for forty minutes and continue to sleep :)/

Well, all paliani eat and sleep in the morning I will unsubscribe :)

:wiz

Лига

Post by Лига » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:05

The first night is almost standard settings 19 tips but not realized, two awesome sleep. here I write and know what awesome was, but I woke up and spent 10 minutes trying to remember, and nifiga. Here much dwelt a fragment : an approach to the counter at a Bank withdraw you amount the cashier presses the button and I begin to process hypnosis, turn your head to the left and my aunt next to Takako gives me a sheet and said read it and I nablyudayu from the side for all proishodyaschee and all here it is the trap shut I'm in hypnosis I read the leaflet and it for me gets dibs. this must be the citizens of our throw :)

Серёжа нск

Post by Серёжа нск » Fri Sep 11, 2009 18:00

Heard the opinion that the mask should only be used as a helper to the main practices and in any case not to put it on top of practice, because the body protected from unnecessary energy usage develop immunity to the mask. In addition, the mask should be used 1-2 times a week and only once slept by 70 percent.
I also bought DreamStalker PRO plan after a couple of weeks to start using, so your reports are very helpful. Interesting to know your attitude to Wasps and background (previous experiences, related practice...) in which you use the mask.

Лига

Post by Лига » Fri Sep 11, 2009 18:27

Hi Sergey, well, just don't know how you all something to share. The brain is treated very, very large amount of information and developed its own you can tell technology personal with his views on preverzhentsev different templates. That's only I can say that the OCA has never been, but I know she will. The problem before the dreams were well, I do not see them all turns out to be a very heavy sleeper, but poyuzat hemisync technology has become all the dreams to remember and I am delighted 2-3 sleep consistently. here one can only to me, Kito that awoke in them that the device at hand. az

Today will put everything on maximum flash and signals.

Лига

Post by Лига » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:36

Well, that's left for guests to do when it was not.

arrived yesterday, put everything on high and turning off the device in order to plant the batteries went to bed and set the phone alarm for 6:00 at night a couple of times I woke up and noticed that had dreams. put Dream put on half an hour and went to bed.

And now the most important thing I SEDNA was the RESULT - and that happened - in a dream understand that lie in the mask and I see 1 flash then stopped I the pancake before going to sleep I remember the book I read and like a flash, and so DD can fit into a dream or to deceive us. I lie in the mask and realize that I'm not sleeping well I think I will check press the check button and ooooooooooo no flares or signals, I was so happy I scared right now Wake up and start remembering I have to do to go in but I literally threw in the body

this is only the beginning not describable feelings. way then saw a super long sleep oooooooo right at all. Sedna will also try very eefect I permeabilty

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Sep 17, 2009 14:37

Лига wrote:click on the test button and ooooooooooo no flares or signals, I was so happy I scared right now Wake up and start remembering I have to do to go in but I literally threw in the body
Yes, the hammer. :ay
Emotions - pressure.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 17:22

Лига wrote:Well, that's left for guests to do when it was not.

arrived yesterday, put everything on high and turning off the device in order to plant the batteries went to bed and set the phone alarm for 6:00 at night a couple of times I woke up and noticed that had dreams. put Dream put on half an hour and went to bed.

And now the most important thing I SEDNA was the RESULT - and that happened - in a dream understand that lie in the mask and I see 1 flash then stopped I the pancake before going to sleep I remember the book I read and like a flash, and so DD can fit into a dream or to deceive us. I lie in the mask and realize that I'm not sleeping well I think I will check press the check button and ooooooooooo no flares or signals, I was so happy I scared right now Wake up and start remembering I have to do to go in but I literally threw in the body

this is only the beginning not describable feelings. way then saw a super long sleep oooooooo right at all. Sedna will also try very eefect I permeabilty
A huge THANK you for the review. A before buying I want to read something like that, but to write about their experiments rarely ventures out az .

мм

Post by мм » Thu Sep 17, 2009 22:56

The results will speak when your Wasps will become a regular, say, once a week. Most devices and techniques are 1 time with a Bang, and then nothing else happens.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Sep 18, 2009 13:20

мм wrote:the results will speak when your Wasps will become a regular, say, once a week. Most devices and techniques are 1 time with a Bang, and then nothing else happens.
This is Your personal experience or someone told about it? :)

Лига

Post by Лига » Wed Sep 23, 2009 22:15

Help to understand when I went to bed, the following happened - I lie on the couch and give installation at lucidity in a dream not to notice as she fell asleep (instant transition I'm in the kitchen) the following occurs I stand in the kitchen and some woman asks me about the kittens we have they were born and today came the first customers for them and asks the question from which I understand that this is a dream and answer a question and then wanting to catch her by surprise jumping on her and trying to grab with both hands and holds on like water and disappears I try to go deep but I Wake up on the couch (it was a moment of falling asleep) - then went somewhere cheese hour to sleep. When I woke up I remembered the dream and realized that only watched it once but very big in essence sleduyushem - I was acquainted with a very large number of people in full of a huge school only unusual and there I was assigned to the group - and the last thing I remember watching the name of the album astral group begin to see there the name of the group and the number of people with photos. I remember that I saw my group but can't remember the name which is attributed. ------- and that's what bothers me selnee just when I woke up found that can not move left arm at the elbow joint strong tumor LOOK - Chir - but I never did I can only associate with a woman before going to sleep she was real and it was an attack what to do advise or is it just a coincidence ?

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:55

What you want to hear - that you're a super-brain? :-)

Every work - well system, and checked the time....

Тот Самый

Post by Тот Самый » Mon Sep 28, 2009 17:28

You're still sleeping, dear.

Люд

Post by Люд » Tue Oct 27, 2009 20:25

Лига wrote:when I woke up found that can not move left arm at the elbow joint strong tumor LOOK - Chir - but I never did I can only associate with a woman before going to sleep she was real and it was an attack what to do advise or is it just a coincidence ?
The tumor that was? :shock: You stopped practicing Them? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Or was that a dream?

Приходько А

Post by Приходько А » Wed Oct 28, 2009 17:55

Can not how to use dream Stalker to go about the Wasps, two weeks to have himself tortured once even yourself out, ie the device had to work half an hour later I woke up after snovideniya, the snovedeny to tell nothing, "Vychisl from the body with great difficulty fell crawled into the bedroom (I'm trying to do an OS sleep in the next room), crept into the room talked to the wife crept back" woke up every muscle ached, and the instrument not as it turns out, the flash wakes up, the vibration and sound from budish. Who can that will advise.
Thanks in advance.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 28, 2009 18:25

Prikhodko And
self out, ie the device had to work half an hour later I woke up after snovideniya, the snovedeny to tell nothing, "Vychisl from the body with great difficulty fell crawled into the bedroom (I'm trying to do an OS sleep in the next room), crept into the room talked to the wife crept back" woke up every muscle ached,
The first results are already there :? And You thought the first day out?I'm 2 weeks only to sleep with a mask was used :)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 22:45

Приходько А wrote:flash sleep, vibration and sound awake
I would advise You to use manual settings. Include only light hints at half brightness, but the duration of pick up is so great that they came to You in a dream. Then when poprivyknut to notice them in their sleep, the duration of the tips will be lower, so they do not awaken fully, but only served its purpose. Well, the literature relevant to methods different read...

Александр Приходько

Post by Александр Приходько » Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:09

Can that will advise?
For about two months with DS Pro trying to go to the operating system not as one times itself out, the second (the day before )feel that began to realize the wife woke(the morning to work up the time) - but it's all by itself. With the device not like, tried with sound - just wakes up in the dream flicker the lights can't see (maybe it's the fact that I use MM). I do not know what to do, begin nervnichat and restoratsia. Like a fool lie in the mask and sleep until morning. Wife has me smiling.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 15:51

Александр Приходько wrote:Can that you will advise?
For about two months with DS Pro trying to go to the operating system not as one times itself out, the second (the day before )feel that began to realize the wife woke(the morning to work up the time) - but it's all by itself. With the device not like, tried with sound - just wakes up in the dream flicker the lights can't see (maybe it's the fact that I use MM). I do not know what to do, begin nervnichat and restoratsia. Like a fool lie in the mask and sleep until morning. Wife has me smiling.
I can advise in more depth to read the instructions on the device DS Pro. The second part is exactly what I'm talking about the situation. Here's a quote:

"the Day everywhere look for signs of dreams, and often do a check on reality (both practices are described in detail in Stephen Laberge). Find flash light (reflection on the Windows, headlights, searchlights, etc.), while ask yourself, "am I in bed?"

It is not recommended to use the DreamStalker every single night, because the brain can get used to the stimuli and begin to ignore them."

Naturally, training with a mind-machine in some way teach You not to respond to flashes of light at all. What do You want? Work out with a mind-machine, take a break, and then enjoy lucid dreams.

кутузов

Post by кутузов » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:06

I have a regular DS, and for a long time. wasps are, sometimes mask even helps, but to be honest I hope for her a little. the first test was great - I mean mood before bedtime! if not in bed lorissa as the rocket climbs :))
but after all the testing of settings, I realized that the brightness of 9 is the minimum at which unreal hallucination of a UFO.. I can dream will be useful as prompts. worked almost for sure, if you feeling positive. but I do not know about the rest of you - I Casse just had to Wake up with the mask on the forehead, ie, in the dream, just took it off, he did neosoznavaya. how to deal with it? handcuffed to bed chtoli know....;)
so I have stopped playing in the kosmonaft - Seeb go to sleep as a child was taught, relying only on personal behavior ;)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 16:21

кутузов wrote:but after all the testing of settings, I realized that the brightness of 9 is the minimum at which unreal hallucination of a UFO.. I can dream will be useful as prompts. worked almost certainly, if feeling positive
This problem is often completely solved even without increasing the brightness :-). It was possible to increase not so much brightness, how much the duration of the output signals of the prompts. Usually a simple increase in the duration of hints helps those who are sound asleep and notices nothing at default settings.
кутузов wrote:Chasse I just had to Wake up with the mask on the forehead, ie, in the dream, just took it off, he did neosoznavaya. how to deal with it?
Usually people who, for whatever reason, uncomfortable to sleep in the mask, proceed as follows. Put an alarm clock next to him to Wake up 4 hours later after falling asleep and waking up, quickly pull the mask, instantly including a timer for 30 minutes with a keyboard shortcut, and go to sleep :-).

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Dec 26, 2009 16:29

кутузов wrote:I often had to Wake up with the mask on the forehead, ie, in the dream, just took it off, he did neosoznavaya. how to deal with it? handcuffed to bed chtoli know....;)
If the Council don't like Alexander(he is really good), there is an option to stick with tape to the chin))) just Kidding! Actually sleeping all night with the mask - at some mockery of the body(well, all night myself trying to Wake up and wonder why a gun mask is removed), especially in the first FBS sleep are usually not remembered...

user1189

Re: from purchase to the first OS

Post by user1189 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:36

Monday bought DreamStalker 4 night use, here's what happened:
1-I night. (The default settings [UP-2]= 1 mode, the timer 3.30) results are not present, positives were not, and as if he just didn't dream.
2nd night. (The default settings [UP-2]= 3 mode, the timer 2.00) - with the timer was confused, did not put, that is just slept with DreamStalker.
3-I night. (The default settings [UP-2]= 3 mode, the timer 3.00) - the device woke me up at 6 a.m. sound and light? (although sleep was not), I immediately put [UP-2]= 2 mode, had two dreams, each time after I woke up and remembered, then forgot. So DreamStalker worked on the second one, but when it was over and I felt it eject and at the same time points started signal light feeding, hold of course in the dream it did not work, he has dissipated. The figures gave only one alarm at 7:00 in the morning.
4-I night. (The default settings [UP-2]= 2 mode, the timer 4.00) - Slept without my glasses, and then at 5 am I wanted to wear them again and they before I touched them they began to flash with light. Put, sleep, woke up by myself, and they again began to flash in his eyes. Operation at the device not looking. Well, maybe two shows.
Advise what the problem is, I can't sleep, or I have little phases of sleep - REM, or the mask must be very strong to pull, and why is he donning signals - or is it any movement respond?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:52

user1189 wrote:Advise what the problem is, I can't sleep, or I have little phases of sleep - REM, or the mask must be very strong to pull, and why is he donning signals
Set the current time and exposure timer(delay the alarm.)

user1189

Post by user1189 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:56

LILY-P
Shutter timer realized this is 30 seconds to go gives two flashes and the time display. That's not the point.