About DreamStalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:39

Орион wrote:I've now also device want to buy, choose between normal and Pro version. And nifiga while normal information without the ocean water off and can not find. :evil:
In General, the difference between these devices is described on the catalog page. Copied, read:

DreamStalker PRO includes all the features of the device DreamStalker and made many new, exclusive features not found in any of similar devices.

Basically all the added features were suggested by customers of the device DreamStalker.

Here are the new features:

1. built directly into the mask, a vibrator for tactile prompts;
2. playing voice messages before and after tips;
3. playback of scenarios of dreams (it is possible to record all the required messages on the device via built-in microphone, or copy the finished files from the computer);
4. play music for relaxation and improving sleep;
5. automatic recorder for recording dreams;
6. a normal voice recorder to record any messages at any time;
7. voice guidance for ease of use of the device without removing the mask;
8. implemented complete suppression of the clicks at the beginning and end of playback (even if they are in the same file);
9. applied smooth digital volume control playback of files, ranging from the lowest at which the barely audible sounds played;
10. as the files used for playback of standard MP3 (quality CD), and WAV;
11. files are stored on the removable from the slot the microSD memory card (up to 2GB);
12. ensures easy sharing of files with computer, added a standard connector (Jack 3,5 mm) for headphones (peaceful sleep for others and great quality listening to stereo MP3 files);
13. is used automatic self-testing system when turning on the power checking the battery level;
14. the device retained the same dimensions, which were at a DreamStalker', and still without external unit, completely housed in a black, light absorbing material that allows you to use the device even in the summer after dawn outside the window.

Here's another article with a comparison of different instruments:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/lucid-dream-device-review.htm.<

Орион

Post by Орион » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:31

Thank you, know how to read..
Thanks for the link, will investigate.

Topic created to instrument users to hear - it's fun, and not compare manuals.

скептик

Post by скептик » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:21

Oh,of Orionand I want to listen to the user feedback devices, not a comparison of the manuals!!!! Like , do not wait :lol: !

Рассвет

Post by Рассвет » Sun Apr 18, 2010 16:44

скептик wrote:

Sorry, you will soon agree to the global conspiracy against your device. And this is a mania . Your example clearly shows that the device is not working. If he worked and has shown its effectiveness and you would have had experience of the OS , you so wouldn't carry themselves. Now I doubt whether you have the experience of the OS. You breed people for money and sell them to g.... in a beautiful package. I don't trust those people who are not responsible for their deeds. I'm on the forum more than a foot . And other people would give advice, to think twice before anything you have to buy.

Patience,patience and patience,and You have everything and without the device!

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Jul 19, 2010 21:39

Alexander (developer)
and as you have you have the motion sensor eye, if the room is dark, and between the mask and the face so do several thousands of darkness?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 22:35

Экко wrote:how about you do you have motion sensor eye, if the room is dark, and between the mask and the face so do several thousands of darkness?
Well, so that works. The light is absolutely not necessary.

Скажите мне

Post by Скажите мне » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:06

Hello. Tell me, I can return Your device and your money (in two weeks, by law) after the purchase, if I suddenly don't like it, or it just will not work in my case - will not cause lucid dreaming? Although the return I would not and I look forward to the result which will exceed all my expectations. But after reading user comments, and doubts exist as to dispel (or confirm) can only make direct use of the device.
Just do not want to buy another unnecessary electronic toy.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jul 23, 2010 13:12

Minus the cost of the mask may return,as the mask will be used by you within two weeks.
It should also be understood that the transition from signal device to the OS is the user and is achieved by appropriate practice and attitude,and does not happen automatically.
For all the sales we returned only one device,people could not sleep in the mask.

Мертона

Post by Мертона » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:59

Move this post please in the FAQ I could not understand, and then written!
And yet, you use the terms that "flash" then "tips" do I understand correctly that flash is and has tips? or is it part of them? or tip is that BEFORE, AFTER, SCENARIO?
Александр (разработчик) wrote:hi Andrea!
Андрей Патрушев wrote:1. When (at what conditions) start and, most importantly, finish playing the files in the directory BEFORE, AFTER, SCENARIO?
The condition of the beginning play for BEFORE the time of issuing tips. Off BEFORE - just go tips. Condition to start playback AFTER the end time of the issuance of tips. The SCENARIO file is reproduced after 1 second after AFTER. The condition of completion of playback of all the files: end of the current file and the following file in the corresponding directory. Because files can be several, fill them at the map from the computer.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:What is the difference between the conditions for starting the playback of messages from directories and AFTER SCENARIO (if you enabled both options)?
Only the fact that the first is always played AFTER, and then the selected directory SCENARIO (1 to 9). Did so only for convenience: you can keep the nine written scenarios and choose from the menu the desired (or even turn off a script when not needed). And someone, maybe AFTER temporarily tired, and the third scenario needed, and tomorrow, fifth, etc.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Plays something during outbreaks?
No, nothing is reproduced. To combine these two tasks problematic. When there is reproduction, then all resources of the microcontroller are given to read the files from the card and sending data to the audio codec.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:2. What is meant by the expression "all voice messages" is the file?
Yes, all files in the directory.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:If under this directory many files, they are played all in a row (until when?), or all successively with one file on each subsequent trigger?
Played all in a row (whatever it is) at once, as one file. Sorting by date and time of recording, that is, the first played first copied into the directory file, then the second, etc. Thus it is convenient to change the sequence of playback if required.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:3. What happens if one message is still not finished and it's time (activated condition) to reproduce the following (from another directory)?
Such a case can not arise. No matter how long, for example, there would be a message BEFORE, but the tips will start only after it. That is, the playback time of the file as if wedged interrupts and the total time in cycles for the issuance of tips.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:4.The file in the directory, TUNE is played until the end (file or idle time), or the cycle prior to the idle time (50 sec to the end)?
The play lasts until all files in the directory. The end of the last file finishes playing. If a lot of music, and the timer is set for 10 minutes, then playback will stop for 50 seconds before issuing guidance, or to messages BEFORE, if you included his results. Everything is logical, nothing ever will be superimposed on each other and not to be missed.
<

Мертона

Post by Мертона » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:11

Dimas wrote:Paulum
Yes, today or tomorrow.
so please, move, and tortured to try to discover useful with this stream themselves know what

Мертона

Post by Мертона » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:17

Dimas wrote:Veles
And delete offtopic - accused of censorship :?
bvlo would be convenient perensti all the technical explanations about the instrument in the FAQ and this thread to close or rename to something like "flood on the impact of the quality of the sound files on the perception in the dream scenarios"

Йорхэн

Post by Йорхэн » Tue Jan 11, 2011 0:08

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
соник wrote:good afternoon Everyone! I read with interest information about Dreamstalker About. Everything seems smooth and very tempting, but there is one big disadvantage , which makes all the bells and whistles are meaningless. I mean the frequency of discretization WAV format 16000hz/8bit. Too weak . Such parameters will have no effect. They should be at least 48000 Hz but do/24 bits. Only such parameters can provide hints awakening of man. In other cases, these tips will or not reach the consciousness of sleeping , or will Wake him.
Do NOT think that I have it all sucked from the finger. All tested on himself. Format MP-3 here at all useless. It simply will not work.
When dealing with altered States of consciousness , even the most insignificant factors play a very important role . And the fact that predlagaete you - the sound quality is very low. Perhaps one out of ten people something to work , and do the remaining nine?
In General, your idea is cool and has wide prospects, but why ruin it at the root of such flaws.
Let me disagree with You, DreamStalker PRO supports MP3 bitrate of 128K/bit, which, as known, corresponds to the quality of the CD. It is possible that this is not enough, but this device is not stereo, it is not clear what You intend to use it. All people listen to the CDs, and everyone is happy with the quality of the discs. You just thought up some non-existent problem :? .

Perhaps You are going to play on this device any records that contain a certain code such as made in mind-cars. However, the purpose of this device is quite different.
Ummm.... And do you ever work with audio?! I can't say what the bitrate is going to take a sleep, but your idea about bitrates CDs apparently taken from a pirated mp-3 discs. Bitrate mp3 disk - 320. Bitrate cd can reach 18000-19000. :(<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jan 12, 2011 13:05

Йорхэн wrote:Bitrate cd can reach 18000-19000
If You don't know the meaning of the word "kilo" in conjunction with the word "bit" that I bring to your attention that 128kbit = 128 * 1024 = 131072 bits per second. Before clever would make a better math textbook third grade.

ВМИ

preparing the appliance for use

Post by ВМИ » Sun Feb 06, 2011 13:51

Good afternoon.
Bought DreamStalker Pro hooked up, the device downloading, something is testing error bESb and continues testing first. If you can write what you need in this case to do.

ВМИ

Post by ВМИ » Sun Feb 06, 2011 14:30

Of course the batteries were installed new and the memory card formatted, except that the device does not go into clock mode. If the problem in system files, indicate where they can be downloaded...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:42

ВМИ wrote:and memory card formatted
All right. When you empty the memory card You have it and will not start. The test will not pass. Download the archive and put the files on the card. Here in the forum there is a topic about the versions of the program, there is a link to the archive is available. It is not clear why format memory card?

Directory, the map should be visible in this form: AFTER, BEFORE, RECORDS, SLEEP01, SLEEP02 etc. They should be directly in the root directory of the card.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:19

ВМИ

Post by ВМИ » Mon Feb 07, 2011 21:38

card formatted, because when you start the device reached the system check led on the scoreboard [o ] and began to restart the system automatically. According to the instructions on page 7 the device performs these actions in the event of a malfunction of the memory card, and with a strong battery drain. So I first copied the files that are on the map, but only for the formatted microSD card into FAT format according to the instructions on page 8. Then copied the files on a formatted card, but the device is still not passed to the clock set mode. Therefore, a and asked perhaps the files stored on the card is corrupted and asked for a link where you can download a new. Next, I copied the new system files to the card and installed it in the device (special thanks to Andrew for sending me the link).
These actions are not successful, the device still after the system check led on the scoreboard [o ] and began to restart the system automatically.
According to the instructions of article 8 if all initial tests are passed successfully, the device enters the working mode and the display will show the numbers 12.00 with a flashing point – I do not occur.
What do I do in this case?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Feb 07, 2011 22:48

To replace the device.If you are in Moscow,then in our office,if not in Moscow,please contact us by email mindmachine@bk.ru

Артём2211

Post by Артём2211 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:53

I have such problem: Go to sleep in the mask and when I Wake up it is either on the forehead or lying next to (sleepwalking does not suffer) even had the idea to tape head tape :lol:
So the question is, how can this happen and why???

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:27

Артём2211 wrote:I Have such problem: Go to sleep in the mask and when I Wake up it is either on the forehead or lying next to (sleepwalking does not suffer) even had the idea to tape head tape :lol:
So the question is, how can this happen and why???
Maybe in the room where You sleep, very hot, and You're in a dream trying to get rid of unnecessary items that cover You?

Дмитрий77

Post by Дмитрий77 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 0:02

somewhere may have already asked this question... but can I sleep in the mask on the side, on my stomach... or back...?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:16

Дмитрий77 wrote:somewhere may have already asked this question... but can I sleep in the mask on the side, on my stomach... or back...?
On his side to sleep. The main thing - do not move the mask.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 23:16

Interesting priborchik.
However for all the time use it for about 3 weeks, the OS was not complete when it is used. There was only poluosi, as I call them, but it is not the fault of the device, it is not important in this case, probably the assistant.
I took it mostly for another reason. Saw an interesting opportunity, especially not PR. Self-hypnosis in REM. Why set up the sensor and the recorded self-hypnosis (though my copy doesn't work properly, too Shine, but not fatal. then give to the service). Today worked 17 times, d-4, interestingly very often Wake up just before the beginning of the play Before, albeit on a minimal sound settings LE-1. Click, before playing Before I can hear. May have developed psychic abilities :shock: However, hear no more than 33-40% of the positives. The scenario is even rarer here in this major installation.
And it looks like they work. As noticed some changes to the body inherent in these auto suggestions. Therefore, in the nearest plans to rewrite the script in a more precise and quality (now it's just a experiment). Shut off Before, check how many times I will Wake up. The program is up to 2. Previously only seen red signals, it is now white and shapely appear.
Wrote maybe someone will be useful.

The only pity is that our country is little developed in consumer electronics. And business is weak. It would be possible to see more miniature, multi-functional and powerful device, with a possible entering the world market.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:58

1Андрей1 wrote:Click before playing Before I can hear.
And where's the click come from? In the device its complete suppression is implemented, even if it is in the beginning of the file.