About DreamStalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
скептик

Post by скептик » Fri Aug 14, 2009 17:54

demAs
As You think about the bad people, although create devices for their "spiritual" development . All if you want to solved elementary. Go to any crazy.FAK. stand in front of the studios within 5-10 minutes and you're done. This option is possible and that 10 people I can send , but 1.2 people can be interested. Take this turnover several establishments and pick up a research group . It would be a desire!

скептик

Post by скептик » Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:00

demAs
I'm not from another planet. Things I buy elementary. First try, like it, buy the next , not - well and figs with it.
Ask the opinion of people who bought a particular product before.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:01

скептик wrote: demAs
As You think about the bad people, although create devices for their "spiritual" development . All if you want to solved elementary. Go to any crazy.FAK. stand in front of the studios within 5-10 minutes and you're done. This option is possible and that 10 people I can send , but 1.2 people can be interested. Take this turnover several establishments and pick up a research group . It would be a desire!
Your assessment of my attitude towards people is incorrect. How do You know HOW I treat people? Try stop manipulating the meanings. With students it all came out. I am still learning on psypoke.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:03

Dimas

I think it is necessary to delete all of our posts or move to another topic (starting useless discussions with Sonic). And then those who come here on business to ask about the instrument and its work, can find nothing here.

skeptic

Sense of humor You have. I'm sorry if I offended you. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:03

Paulum
Yes, today or tomorrow.

скептик

Post by скептик » Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:08

demAs
Apologize for your words about Your relationship to people. :o Guilty. But to recruit a group of students of different universities and conduct research with them is quite real.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:10

skeptic
I'm telling you, asked for (and tried to give back :lol: ) its from the Moscow state mining University them.Sholokhov.

скептик

Post by скептик » Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:16

Paulum
And I would have left. And then somehow-that some praises. I guess smart people will understand. "Water" and clarify the relationship certainly enough, but there are obektivno information , which by the way came not from me but from demAs , Alexander and Andrew.

скептик

Post by скептик » Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:21

demAs as far as my memory serves me crazy.FAK. not only in MGGU them. Salahova.Moscow is full of Universities. You may have to pay money to students for what they some time will sleep with masks on their faces.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Aug 14, 2009 18:25

skeptic
why? I got the results that I was completely satisfied. I do not think that physiologically our students differ from students of other.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 14, 2009 20:37

demAs
So I don't understand about students. I hope they were happy? :ay

скептик

Post by скептик » Fri Aug 14, 2009 21:25

demAs
It was me .Forgot to register .

Алексей В

Post by Алексей В » Fri Aug 14, 2009 21:57

"The dragging about OS" akin to "dragging about a field of diamonds". You are too much value of the OS. As I understand it, the body does some balancing, reducing the ability for a particular activity, when you are against her overly ecstatic - well, not to get self-torture, if you started to overestimate the significance of this activity in my life (it's not just the OS, but also any activity). However, overestimation of anything is a result of the reverse social links. "Healthy" (without drugs) Wasps are still out-of-focus mass culture. And in the subculture of Osystem there are many prejudices, mainly inoculated by the works of Carlos Castaneda, and other "mystical" (or rather - mistifitsiruya) literature (in which Wasps are given the aura of self-worth with different sauces - and only talk about outputs in the "astral" is generally a taboo - they're the type of seriously - almost like a suitcase with the nuclear button).

This is the way I explain to myself "self" :) Again, from the standpoint that the brain and the cockroaches is a peer to peer on the body, not the top of the pyramid.

скептик

Post by скептик » Fri Aug 14, 2009 22:14

Alex In
Personally, I find the Wasps nothing mystical about it. All this castanedan nothing more than nonsense pyanogo stoned schizophrenic. To Wasps I am pretty realistic. It could also the subjects of V. L. Raikov, call Wasps without any stone-yumby, astrals, and other nonsense.

Алексей В

Post by Алексей В » Fri Aug 14, 2009 22:24

skeptic
Here and I about the same :)

скептик

Post by скептик » Fri Aug 14, 2009 22:48

Alex In
It seems You also do not feel a pig's enthusiasm for the new version of Dreamstalker Pro? I don't reject the possibility Osov. But do not feel in front of them no mystical horror or awe -one of the varieties of altered States of consciousness and nothing more. Could You more specify what confuses You in grimstalker about . The idea of the OS or the instrument?

Алексей В

Post by Алексей В » Fri Aug 14, 2009 23:43

Well, since I ordered it, I did not mind (well,except for the little things with WAV files) :-) I wanted to try out this device since the NovaDreamer (98 or so). But then I had no money. Now time has passed and once again "accidentally" in the field of view was this theme-there is an analogue, and even in Russia - here I am again and interested in the topic. I have Wasps were, but spontaneous. The flight and everything. I hope for more controlled awareness. Hopes for a conscious shift in the OS without a device I have no practiced with complete relaxation before bedtime (the principle of rotation, climbing rope and other speculative techniques). Worked with a group, one person of which REM entered in the minute if not faster-he's, like, tried to have me "tune"-to no avail :))) But the plaque is "mysticism" I've always been very confused in this thread. In many sources, deliberately or not, I don't know - programmable "alienation" to this subject, while the objective is to not call "exit" and "fantasies"-even if they sometimes correlate with reality (intuition, for example, also seems to be a fantasy sense, but sometimes predicts reality).

I think I will unsubscribe what the results are from DSPro. Nothing supernatural is not expected.Yes,indeed,and the results do not hope,and give anyone the device.

скептик

Post by скептик » Sat Aug 15, 2009 0:18

Alex In
Try to be as objective as possible in this situation. I mean Your and my doubts about the sound. About flying "mystics" I wouldn't worry . Don't worry about that.Read the work of V. L. Raikov these things He was doing . I can suggest a site www.egoland.ru. There is his article about the programming a night of dreams with the help of hypnosis.
I sincerely wish good LUCK :)

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2009 0:32

There's something out of the blue all wrong competed.
QUESTION
MS WAV files are different (up to MP3 and dalle). What still plays a WAV dream Stalker Pro?
More precisely - it plays Windows PCM WAV files? Or only MP3 and DIKM?

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:26

skeptic
Thank you.

Алексей В

Post by Алексей В » Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:27

skeptic
thank you

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:58

Гость wrote:it is plays a Windows PCM WAV files?
Yes.

Велес

Post by Велес » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:57

How many of you offtopic, gentlemen..............//
Came feedback about the device to read, and then vinigret from bickering.

Admins and moderators, I would monitor the forum, and that potential buyers will be too busy to read 6 sheets of mutual condemnations.
The topic about the reviews in practice the use of the device. Here it would like to see.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Sep 23, 2009 21:27

Veles
And delete offtopic - accused of censorship :?

Орион

Post by Орион » Wed Sep 23, 2009 23:33

I agree with Veles - a mess in terms of offtopic rare...

Just want to talk, take in a separate topic.
I've now also device want to buy, choose between normal and Pro version. And nifiga while normal information without the ocean water off and can not find. :evil: