About DreamStalker Pro

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 27, 2009 14:13

The perception of sound and speech is the last that is deactivated in humans, even in a deep coma... :? In some foreign clinics there is even a special position of supervisor, which monitors during operations under anesthesia, so the staff is not talking too much, so as not to make a zombie patient.
Your sonicthe requirements on testing are pretty funny, in my opinion. :) Similar devices have existed for many years and already tested by thousands of testers. The devices have demonstrated their effectiveness with a reasonable approach. Adding to the device new functions can not reduce its effectiveness. It's like what was first a simple CD player, and then thereto was gradually added, timer, deskcharger, the possibility of programming a sequence of tracks, etc. etc. of Course, the user "brains at risk" when a new bells and whistles - try remember them all! :lol: By the way, most use only one "START" button. :?
The voice function is a very powerful thing. For example, I have long dreamed to get such a device at their disposal :ay Thanks To Alexander! :o Of course, like any "powerful thing" this feature can cause a lot of problems to the user (but not fatal), if you use it mindlessly (for example, if the "sell" yourself in a dream various esoteric nonsense from pop literature). However, any devices of similar purpose can cause severe neurosis, if you regularly kill myself the first three hours of sleep and we use them too often, however, their use thousands of people around the world... :wink:
I knowingly asked You - are You able to distinguish the tone on the phone. His answer You are, and confirmed that a range of 100-2500 Hz is enough to give any verbal messages during sleep. But it is much less than the inherent in the device, and Your requirements, thus, it is not justified. :?<

соник

Post by соник » Mon Jul 27, 2009 14:23

Alexander, I wrote that the electronics meets my "refined taste". If You are not persuaded, I decided to leave this issue alone so as not to irritate You once again.
The sense of humor You have in full measure. But the thing is that when my wife would whisper this phrase into my ear, there will be a full audio frequency range. What can be said about your instrument. So I asked a question on statistics tests.
Stones in the bosom hold-'m skinny and therefore, the role of mankind's Savior from low-quality devices I can't.
But to know the truth I want. Need to be not only smart , but also honest.
With respect. Sonic

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 15:23

соник wrote:But the thing is that when my wife would whisper this phrase into my ear, there will be a full audio frequency range.
And how do You know? And what range does she have? Different people have different frequency range of voice is well known. Or You first have subjected his bride a variety of measurements in the laboratory? I hesitate to ask, maybe Your wife before marriage provided You with the test results of her vocal apparatus to the ability to reproduce high frequencies, so that You do not to clink on the night of the insufficient quality of the voice :roll: ? Well, no, this theme - ready material for the evening of humor.

Here's more information for thinking about the frequency ranges of voices:

the Frequency range of the votes of singers
Voice Frequency range, Hz
Bass 80-350
Baritone 100-400
Tenor 130-500
Contralto 170-780
Soprano 250-1000
Coloratura soprano 260-1400

And where You see here voice, reaching 15000Гц? Know why you need the frequency to 16000-20000hz? To play the music. Some musical instruments, for example, "plates", I can give the harmonics to these frequencies. So, to ensure the normal listening to music and doing sound-reproducing devices, a playback range. For playing the voice is just pointless, there are no such high frequencies can not be. The vocal apparatus of the person is not able to create such high frequency sounds. Man is not a bat and not a Dolphin.

соник

Post by соник » Mon Jul 27, 2009 16:06

Then explain to me ignorant , why people can easily distinguish the recorded voice from the "live" voice.
Well, about the wife You certainly bent. :) To subject her to such cruel tests I have not enough imagination. It suits me for what it really is.She's human , not the device.
Andrei Patrushev. Fully agree with your opinion about pop the esoteric literature. These pseudo - soteriou in the eyes in addition to dollars and euros is nothing. To give a banal thoughts for divine revelation -they know it. But then the question arises:" Why such reading material You have on koob.ru?"
Why I asked about testing of the device? The fact is that these pseudo-esoteric never conducted any tests,they say that they have made another great discovery, which does not need to be checked and it must simply accept. Do not think that I have put on the same level with them.
The scientific approach requires research. You know very well tested new methods, devices before reaching the consumer, to prove your usefulness, value. Any, even the slightest change in technique or instrument is validated , monitored many times.
In this case I am guided by the saying of the ancient Romans:" Trust , but verify trust".
With respect .Sonic

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 16:12

sonic
No, well, what kind of a subconscious effect on the high frequencies when recording human speech in General can be a conversation, IF HUMAN SPEECH is NOT of SUCH HIGH FREQUENCIESabout which you write? Please explain.

соник

Post by соник » Mon Jul 27, 2009 16:46

Alexander, just more than the audio range, it would be better to convey all the nuances of speech, the more comfortable you will feel people during perception of verbal clues in the dream. The faster, even untrained people will achieve results. About any coded signals to penetrate into the subconscious I'm not speech. I'm not interested.
With respect. Sonic

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 27, 2009 16:51

соник wrote:Then explain to me ignorant , why people can easily distinguish the recorded voice from the "live" voice.
Because in addition to the fundamental tone in the speech is more harmonic (which when writing on bad equipment that go awry in disorders), but they have voices beyond 5kHz (5000hz); because there is a room with its volume and reflection from the walls (even the nicest software reverb cannot be accurately reproduced); because one hears not only the ears but also the body, particularly the face, where the cavities (the maxillary and frontal sinus), giving a significant contribution to the perception; because the membrane of the headphones and speakers make their distortion and harmonics, etc., etc....
As for the voice in the dream, that is dedicated, probably, dozens of scientific papers. In my opinion, the same La Barga in books on lucid dreams described... And tellingly, the vast majority of these studies were made in 60-ies of the last century, when instruments such as a play, which You require from Alexander, at all was not...
And about testing, I will say again, all a long time ago already tested on thousands of users, and this device only gathers and all together gives previously unheard of opportunities. It's like what was previously separate telephone, radio, VCR, game console, computer, notebook (what else?), and now it's all Packed in one little box... :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 27, 2009 16:55

соник wrote:Alexander, just more than the audio range, it would be better to convey all the nuances of speech, the more comfortable you will feel people during perception of verbal clues in the dream. The faster, even untrained people will achieve results. About any coded signals to penetrate into the subconscious I'm not speech. I'm not interested.
With respect. Sonic
"Pony runs around in crazy circles said..." (yuna Moritz) :?
Recently You wrote: "Therefore here it is necessary that the parameters of verbal prompts was designed to work not with the mind but with the subconscious. You're trying to hold fine with the axe.Sleepy and, refers to altered States of consciousness because here, unlike the wakeful state prevail signaline first system on a second."
Or was that not You? :shock: Recently I explained to You that all possible for the audio section of the nuances of speech are within the range of the phone. 100-2500 Hz - what else is two times less than a full vocal range, including all harmonics, and the device provides (the latest data) range up to 20,000 Hz in four times the full speech range and, accordingly, eight times more sufficient range... 8) And even in mp3 format is respectively 3 and 6 times more than you need.

соник

Post by соник » Mon Jul 27, 2009 17:12

Andrei Patrushev. Thank you for the clarification on the first question. Your comment in the second case cool.
I suppose time will put everything in its place. Ociates You are right , hats off.If I'm right, buy a bottle of good wine.
With respect. Victor.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 17:29

соник wrote:Alexander, just more than the audio range, it would be better to convey all the nuances of speech, the more comfortable you will feel people during perception of verbal clues in the dream. The faster, even untrained people will achieve results. About any coded signals to penetrate into the subconscious I'm not speech. I'm not interested.
With respect. Sonic
1. I already wrote that the device supports WAV IMA ADPCM 44.1 kHz. I can not understand You a little of this range or You have inertia can't stop?

2. You still haven't explained what kind of a subconscious effect on the high frequencies when recording human speech in General can be a conversation, IF HUMAN SPEECH is NOT SUCH a HIGH FREQUENCY, of which you write? They simply do not. And if not, how they can be recorded and played anything?

соник

Post by соник » Mon Jul 27, 2009 18:21

Alexander, do everything much easier. Take the test any of Your friends or relatives. Give them the device for a few days with recorded voice prompts in the format that You propose, explain the purpose of the experiment. Get a result here then we'll talk. The main condition - they had not animals with the devices by induction OS and a willingness to engage . What I do to the audio settings is to make sure people feel as comfortable as possible during the perception of speech during sleep and did not Wake up . That's all, so to speak, easier to get. With respect. Sonic

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 19:21

соник wrote:Alexander, do everything much easier. Take the test any of Your friends or relatives. Give them the device for a few days with recorded voice prompts in the format that You propose, explain the purpose of the experiment. Get a result here then we'll talk. The main condition - they had not animals with the devices by induction OS and a willingness to engage . What I do to the audio settings is to make sure people feel as comfortable as possible during the perception of speech during sleep and did not Wake up . That's all, so to speak, easier to get. With respect. Sonic
The device has passed all the tests. Otherwise no one would produce it and sell it. Only here, unfortunately, no one thought that it was necessary in each case to collect documentary evidence and the testimony of witnesses about the absence of any experience of lucid dreams in humans during his life before the test, to invite witnesses into the bedroom, to record on the camcorder and test the sincerity of the report of the test on a polygraph, in order to fully report now before You.

And then, what if the person before testing was the experience of several lucid dreams? In this case, beyond the quality of the playback speech is not so important? The question then arises: what prevents any buyer first, using the device to obtain little experience of the OS, and then turn voice navigation? You yourself feel that cover has nothing az .

соник

Post by соник » Mon Jul 27, 2009 22:25

Alexander, I am delighted that the instrument has passed the test . I would like to know( I guess not only to me but to other potential buyers) how many people not previously zanimaisa with similar devices, and how many classes a STABLE Wasps using speech prompts. At least approximately. Protocols do not need me, I'll take your word.Why I'm only interested in the newcomers because they have not worked out the installation on the perception of sound and light signals with similar devices.Even if these people have perhaps been experiencing spontaneous Havo ( I mean without the device or without any psihologicheskih techniques),here is the big role does not play.
Now to answer the second part of your message . I looked at the message which concerned Grimstalker. Yes , there were people who had a stable Wasps after one or two weeks, but there were some that took months. Understand the optimal ratio of light and sound(including speech) tips to achieve a sustainable Havo much faster the vast number of users and they will be able to use the acquired skills on your own much sooner than under those conditions , what You have to offer. (Ie at the beginning of the OS using the device , and then enable voice prompts. )A kind of optimization of the learning process.
Svajanam. Sonic

соник

Post by соник » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:46

The Question To Andrey Patrushev.
Again read all Your posts regarding the sound. This is all very interesting,but I don't understand why in my experience 10 people did not work with the format MP-3.All men were equal, they didn't know which format is most suitable for the perception of speech in my sleep( and I do). Can you clarify this situation.
With respect. Sonic

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 28, 2009 21:13

соник wrote:a Question to Andrey Patrushev.
Again read all Your posts regarding the sound. This is all very interesting,but I don't understand why in my experience 10 people did not work with the format MP-3.All men were equal, they didn't know which format is most suitable for the perception of speech in my sleep( and I do). Can you clarify this situation.
With respect. Sonic
And You know what double blind, - psarestore global standard when testing new drugs? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 28, 2009 21:17

By the way, here's what you can do with the new device http://www.koob.ru/odin/hypnosis_in_dreams
Only, in my opinion the author is not environmentally friendly...

соник

Post by соник » Tue Jul 28, 2009 22:53

Maybe I'm wrong to formulate it, but in my opinion , a double blind method for testing new drugs is when neither the patient nor the doctor does not know what the patient is taking ,or "dummy", whether real sample medication.
About the book, Mr. One does not first . It's even described in the book Vasiliev. This very "tightly" engaged Svyadosch A. M., Suhar V. p. Romain, A. C. can't judge the eco-friendliness of the methodology, but the approach is definitely clumsy. They just chop wood and not to treat people.
With respect. Sonic

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:45

Alexander (developer)

Thank you, Alexander, great tool!

Only, tonight he switched from headphone to speaker (probably wrong Jack got) and done nix is in the house! :lol:

Andrei Patrushev

How best to organize verbal clue that it is necessary to itself to say that it's right. "I sleep" or "are you sleeping" or "sleep"?

Began to try the following:

Before - I am attentive, alert. I still remember them. Now you'll see a flashing light, it means that I'm sleeping.

After - This is a dream, realize myself, I sleep, that dream.

Then a script.

Wake up until right before tip. Probably need to decrease the volume.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:51

Andrei Patrushev

Andrew, here's another question. Do I understand correctly that the CD "Lucid dreams" from Theta without loss of effect on the device is not perekatat?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26

Paulum
I have a great running type "..Dima,it's a dream,remember that this is a dream..." and so 2-3 times...then I have one file write 2-3 repetition of this phrase hypnotic voice, with pauses, measured..

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Wed Jul 29, 2009 13:21

Dimas

Are you using these settings in the Before or After? What is the volume level put?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Jul 29, 2009 13:25

Paulum
Before use, the volume level 3.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 29, 2009 18:37

Павлум wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Andrew, here's another question. Do I understand correctly that the CD "Lucid dreams" from Theta without loss of effect on the device is not perekatat?
No, no special losses for the whole series of theta-meditation will not.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 29, 2009 18:44

соник wrote:Maybe I'm wrong to formulate it, but in my opinion , a double blind method for testing new drugs is when neither the patient nor the doctor does not know what the patient is taking ,or "dummy", whether real sample medication.
Pills to the patient (which of course does not know) give a nurse (who also don't know), and gives them the head nurse (who also knows), and she gives the doctor (only he knows)... :) Why is it so? :wink:
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Wed Jul 29, 2009 19:04, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 29, 2009 19:01

Павлум wrote:Andrei Patrushev
How best to organize verbal clue that it is necessary to itself to say that it's right. "I sleep" or "are you sleeping" or "sleep"?
Began to try the following:
Before - I am attentive, alert. I still remember them. Now you'll see a flashing light, it means that I'm sleeping.
After - This is a dream, realize myself, I sleep, that dream.
Then a script.
Wake up until right before tip. Probably need to decrease the volume.
I think so - certainly in the beginning it is necessary to insert your own name (of course, then comes from the second person, as Dima). However, no one knows You better... :?
And we need to be more closely to the meanings... for Example, "remembering" - the phrase is anything better Before - "I'll remember this dream and remember in the morning after you Wake up". "Now I(you) will see the blinking light and realize in the dream that it was a dream" "I will continue to sleep and I will control my dream".
After - "This is a dream, go back to sleep and realize it was a dream, I(you) sleep, that dream. Collect energy to keep your attention and awareness. Now clarity while you sleep."
Here, something like that.... :)