independent opinion

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2010 13:43

Андрей Кабанков wrote:it is Not clear what is meant by the placebo effect,in the eyes of the outbreak will be during the REM phase?
And this is without the device!Cool!
if not very clear - is there a good way to reread the message. no offense.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 30, 2010 13:47

I know this device. and website. where what I asked for, namely comparing the results to a placebo effect?
Not very clear what kind of placebo effect going on, as the devices have been designed taking into account the formation of the intention of the dreamer. How can there be a placebo effet? This principle is purely physiological. If I stand near the sleeping and blinking a flashlight and whisper something, he will either Wake up or see the dream,the context which will contain're whispering in the meaning of the words, flashing etc also Your may be the placebo effect?

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2010 14:18

Dimas

I'll try to explain in another way, in the illustrative example.

you put the "device" setting to whisper the word "airplane". here you see a dream in which you see the plane. and immediately understood. so the question is: have you seen the dream because
1) you want (create the intention/installation) to see him and they believed the device
or
2) it was an accident
or
3) it happened because the device is affected.

to prove 3), we need to try to sleep with a bare setting/intention (without the device) And then sleep with broken device (but you know this is not must). and in a final stage with a working device.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 30, 2010 15:11

Anonymous wrote:Dimas

I'll try to explain in another way, in the illustrative example.

you put the "device" setting to whisper the word "airplane". here you see a dream in which you see the plane. and immediately understood. so the question is: have you seen the dream because
1) you want (create the intention/installation) to see him and they believed the device
or
2) it was an accident
or
3) it happened because the device is affected.

to prove 3), we need to try to sleep with a bare setting/intention (without the device) And then sleep with broken device (but you know this is not must). and in a final stage with a working device.
Well...not so little.
1. If You write the word "airplane", then in the dream and hear this word, woven into the context of the dream. It seems that some characters will tell you "airplane-aircraft-aircraft, etc." Your task is to remember that it is Your dream Stalker.
2. You can and without the device safely learn to realize a dream through the power of intention,but..for this You will need much more time.
3. It is unlikely You will be able to put on human mask to he does not pochuvstvoval.
4. When You sleep, when working device, there are 3 scenario ( with at least 1.5 week used)
a) You Wake up in the morning,remember nothing, the device shows a few positives for the night (it did not,for example because of incorrectly exposed settings)
b) You proproxyphene from the sound/light signals and enter the OS in mind (I'm such sposob likes most and does best)
C) Enter OS, and linking what they saw/heard the signal that You in the mask.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2010 15:22

Dimas

you do not understand the idea in the Bud, or pretend. I do not know how to explain it. read what mitologia used in evidence-based medicine.

on Your points:
1) let's say you uslyshali "plane-plane-plane". how do you know it is the result of dream Stalker, not your intentions are pure, from the fact that you pinned the device and set the setting to say "airplane"?
2) it is not discussed
3) it is not required. again: man must lie with the "broken device", thinking that it works.
4) this has nothing to do with the topic values

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 30, 2010 15:54

wait,what does the medicine do????
1. Because I HEAR "plane-plane"!!!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Apr 30, 2010 16:00

Гость wrote:read what mitologia used in evidence-based medicine.
Dreamstalker - this is not a medical device and because the medical placebo effect, used for testing of tablets, it is entirely inapplicable as to your music player or mobile phone, for example. You Balk, demanding the impossible in principle. To do what You want is impossible, even theoretically, because it contradicts the very idea of entrance into a lucid dream using this device. Again, this is not a medical device and therefore require him to test the placebo effect is meaningless.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Apr 30, 2010 16:05

what exactly is the difference, the result is the operation of the device or of the power of intention? without the device to achieve this is more difficult because the consciousness draws objective a barrier, even if someone device is objectively a fake, Samoobrona, it is efficient because the layout instead of it to work so will not (will not be the belief of efficiency). However, the experience of grimstalker two people, I can say that quite clearly tracking is the operation of the device, I'm sure of this because to me personally it almost wakes up - turn in the boundary condition, i.e., the dream continues, but I'm just not in the OS, and in the mode of an observer who sees the whole scene from the side, from the place in the story where the load signal. For me it is in some way bad, I want to stay inside of sleep (the brightness of what is happening then the other). A friend is all right... But anyway, I don't see the subject of the dispute. There is a purpose, the device helps to achieve a number of entities, dreaming of practice so powerful a tool, that the way to achieve the desired state is not so important.
If to fasten an empty mask and write on it grimstalker, the mind will not believe, but I'm assuming that someone may trigger it is the power of intention, based on personal and friend's experience, I suggest that such people will at best unit of percentage, and most importantly, it essentially changes nothing, since to have the same effect pure intention for them to be harder (we have a power of persuasion that the device will help). But again, I admit the possibility in a small number of users (hypothetically), but do not see a subject for dispute. The main thing to effect, and that the cause is not important.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2010 16:27

Dimas wrote:so,wait,what does the medicine do????
1. Because I HEAR "plane-plane"!!!
methods medical but applicable in other areas

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 30, 2010 16:28

medical methods, but is applicable in other areas
but not in this case!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 30, 2010 18:46

Dimas wrote:
medical methods, but is applicable in other areas
but not in this case!
why is that? dreams belong to the realm of neurophysiology and psychology. any methods and medications whose actions depend on the person, must be checked for placebo effect is the standard approach.

if you really want to have strict scientific evidence and not emotional opinions of individual users, these experiments need to spend. special difficulties to conduct such studies don't see.

I do not argue that the instruments do not take effect, but the magnitude of this effect compared to placebo should be aware of when selling a product.

Post by Guest » Tue May 11, 2010 23:41

Did not understand, to buy or not? That's interesting, but what, then, is prophetic dreams? If dreams, as in consciously programmable emulation...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 12, 2010 11:03

Гость wrote:by the way, do you have research in comparison with the placebo effect? (i.e., when sold and worn broken appliance or working deliberately wrong. the buyer should not know (and guess)!)
That is, dear Guest, do You think it is possible to achieve some of their goals, to push people that sell good instruments at a crime called fraud and cheating buyers? How else do you classify it? When customers, under the guise of a normal device will be sold a knowingly faulty product, how do You then suggest? You at least comprehend what you write? And misleading, I do not see problems for this experiment. I want to ask: such actions stipulated by the criminal code, the usual for You? Or You just thought, and wrote everything that only came to mind in the spring?
Гость wrote:did not understand, to buy or not?
And if You specifically sold the faulty device, after starting this experiment?

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2010 12:37

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Гость wrote:by the way, do you have research in comparison with the placebo effect? (i.e., when sold and worn broken appliance or working deliberately wrong. the buyer should not know (and guess)!)
That is, dear Guest, do You think it is possible to achieve some of their goals, to push people that sell good instruments at a crime called fraud and cheating buyers? How else do you classify it? When customers, under the guise of a normal device will be sold a knowingly faulty product, how do You then suggest? You at least comprehend what you write? And misleading, I do not see problems for this experiment. I want to ask: such actions stipulated by the criminal code, the usual for You? Or You just thought, and wrote everything that only came to mind in the spring?
that you have spring and late fall :roll:

finally you started to ask the right questions. in order for people to sell something after hours, they must sign certain agreements that participate in a certain experiment, and that amount will be refunded in case of unsuccessful experiment. you need to lawyers, and not ask it on the forum. this is not the first time, at least in the West. not sure if that's even done in Russia - in Russia you can sell any bullshit and nothing happens.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 12, 2010 15:45

Гость wrote:in order for people to sell something after hours, they must sign certain agreements that participate in a certain experiment, and that the amount will be refunded in case of a failed experiment
No, dear Guest, You wrote that buyers need not know anything about what they sell non-working devices. Don't even have to guess. If they sign an agreement that will allow them to understand that the device may be faulty, then what is the placebo effect you say? For these experiments, the devices only draw only for free, not sell. As You hopefully know, the experiments in relation to drugs, are experiencing the placebo effect, has never held a sales method "blanks" using a network of pharmacies. The test pills given for free to people in the hospital and taking part in the experiment. Just imagine, You come to the drugstore to buy pills that You need, and You sign the document about participation in some kind of experiment. Are you going to buy? No, of course. You urgently need the drugs and not entertainment. And money You want to pay for the treatment by taking the normal pills, not for the dubious entertainment.

You just want to fester on the forum. Such people are sometimes found, but rarely, I am sincerely sorry for them.

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2010 16:34

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Гость wrote:in order for people to sell something after hours, they must sign certain agreements that participate in a certain experiment, and that the amount will be refunded in case of a failed experiment
No, dear Guest, You wrote that buyers need not know anything about what they sell non-working devices. Don't even have to guess. If they sign an agreement that will allow them to understand that the device may be faulty, then what is the placebo effect you say? For these experiments, the devices only draw only for free, not sell. As You hopefully know, the experiments in relation to drugs, are experiencing the placebo effect, has never held a sales method "blanks" using a network of pharmacies. The test pills given for free to people in the hospital and taking part in the experiment. Just imagine, You come to the drugstore to buy pills that You need, and You sign the document about participation in some kind of experiment. Are you going to buy? No, of course. You urgently need the drugs and not entertainment. And money You want to pay for the treatment by taking the normal pills, not for the dubious entertainment.

You just want to fester on the forum. Such people are sometimes found, but rarely, I am sincerely sorry for them.
this is not so. often when you find a new treatment for hopeless patients are offered to experience this method for free.

in the case of appliances, the buyer need not say that the device is not working properly. we can say that the experiment is carried out and the person requires to make certain reports (tests). if successful, a prize which is equivalent (or even more) of the cost of the device. options on how to make things beautiful - there are :) it would wish. I repeat - neither of which fraud is not an issue.<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 12, 2010 16:45

Гость wrote:often when you find a new treatment for hopeless patients are offered to experience this method for free.
Here I am talking about, too. The key word here is "free". This method is not used in the sale of drugs or devices as You require.
Гость wrote:in case of success, a prize which is equivalent (or even more) of the cost of the device.
That is, you have to understand, You want to be a sponsor of such an unusual experiment, and for its own account to pay for the prizes? Then send a detailed procedure and specify how much You are willing to sacrifice for issuance as awards. Your application will be reviewed.

Post by Guest » Wed May 12, 2010 16:55

OK, let's agree that you do 4-5 dozen devices. no questions.

Post by Guest » Sat May 15, 2010 21:47

Hello Alexander. With great interest I read the dialogues on the forum. The fact that I purchased the device Sleep-5. After practical use, except for some acceptable inconveniences, faced with an unsolvable problem for me is lack of feedback. The device continued to leak even after I began to realize in the dream that inevitably interfered with and "threw me out" of a dream. Discussed this with the developer, but in response received a letter saying that unfortunately he can not do anything. The instrument is scored on the shelf. Today saw the information about Your development DreamStalker PRO and realized that not only have You solved this problem, but in many ways has moved forward. Immediately there was a desire to buy and continue training. It is a pity only that the site has very few reviews from people who could share their positive findings in the field of practical use of the specific functions of the device, ensuring the simplification of the entrance and most importantly the retention of consciousness in the OS. For example, it would be interesting to know how effective is the mechanism of disconnection of signals after comprehension in the OS? You may want to create a partition for the exchange of experience and making constructive suggestions? I see it more interesting than a forced reading of altercation with those who do not understand that they just proposed a decent tool for the job, and everything else is directly dependent on them.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun May 16, 2010 23:18

Гость wrote:You May want to create a partition for the exchange of experience and making constructive suggestions? I see it more interesting than a forced reading of altercation with those who do not understand that they just proposed a decent tool for the job, and everything else is directly dependent on them.
I agree with You 100%. Such topics were created. Positive reviews there and a lot of them, only to find them difficult because from time to time arising chatter of a few people that actually clog up and flood the forum - their posts are not deleted, because the policy here is that everyone can really Express all that he thinks, and all that will be left (except maybe something in violation of human norms). And there is another problem. Buyers who get all wonderful, I don't, as a rule, write about it on the forum and waste your time, but if anyone out there is even not a poser, and thought any questionable, then there rises such fludlivye correspondence on multiple pages...

Post by Guest » Tue May 18, 2010 2:48

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Positive feedback, there are a lot of them, only to find them difficult because of the arising from time to time the chatter of several people
Yes, this has to be tolerated. I envy Your patience. :) At the same time I would like to know, are You working currently on any principle for more features? Received from users of specific proposals for further improvement of the device that You think are realistic for implementation in future versions? How soon will the next version be released and whether it resolved the question about the possibility of flashing through the Internet?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue May 18, 2010 9:44

Гость wrote:At the same time I would like to know, are You working currently on any principle for more features? Received from users of specific proposals for further improvement of the device that You think are realistic for implementation in future versions? How soon will the next version be released and whether it resolved the question about the possibility of flashing through the Internet?
Current version 1.05, in General, already contains all the features that I wanted to see in this device. Think updated versions of the program here would be appropriate only to some of the changes, there are possible improvements to existing features, but so far from users who bought the device, comments or suggestions for improving the functions seem to have been reported. Therefore, there are doubts about the usefulness of introduction of function updates of the software if the current version also works fine, without errors. No new version is not yet an expected release.

Post by Guest » Wed May 19, 2010 1:11

I'm honestly unhappy with the obligatory protruding/sticking sharp boards with lots of barbed contacts in a cloth mask;
not clear that enough cost of pocket mask... and considering that the device DreamStalker Pro cost me $ 323 USD (which is the price of a new netbook with a licensed operating system XP).

Extremely not ergonomic present decision.

We need to do to put the cost in the mask is already in its own protective case :)

Very willingly pay for such a body even 1 dollar.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 19, 2010 10:24

Гость wrote:I'm honestly unhappy with the obligatory protruding/sticking sharp boards with lots of barbed contacts in a cloth mask;
It is these spikes charge and fixed in the mask. Otherwise, when turning in sleep, the fee will be displaced or get out of the mask, and even a small displacement of charges can be enough to close the sensor holes of the eye movement and the unit will no longer follow the phases of sleep.

Post by Guest » Sat May 22, 2010 22:09

Гость wrote:I'm honestly unhappy with the obligatory protruding/sticking sharp boards with lots of barbed contacts in a cloth mask;
I too have experienced this inconvenience, which allowed, in my opinion quite simply without the intervention of developers. You can share the experience. Take out cost. Doing it with fabric (or leather) bag so that it covered the lower part only to the batteries. Dial and control buttons remain outside. This cover is "sticky" on the surface of the mask, where the respectively punched holes for the sensors. In this state You have no neobhodimosti constantly to get the device to adjust. All the buttons and the dial are quite affordable. Not exactly aesthetically pleasing, but very convenient. Maybe the developers at the time also will come to the conclusion that for ease of adjustment better fee to place a mask outside, not inside.