independent opinion

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
ИванКо
independent opinion

Post by ИванКо » Mon May 25, 2009 3:24

Already it decently long time after the creation of the device. Please tell me those who are conducting serious research with the help of the OS whether to buy it or it will be a couple of months lying in the drawer?
Is there any real progress who worked with him and whether they differ from that if I were to zanimalsa without the device? :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 25, 2009 12:10

Ivanko
Of course there is.For the month, if you want, OS You will have no problem with Stalker.

Гипнозис

I do not believe that in a month, you just advertise your product

Post by Гипнозис » Mon May 25, 2009 20:43

I do not believe )))
it is an advertisement.
Actually been studying these things if it is something we must firmly yourself to program. Rather, the signals that are fed through the eye manifest themselves as flashing lights, etc.
how long will you yourself were engaged in dream Stalker?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon May 25, 2009 22:26

Rather, the signals that are fed through the eye manifest themselves as flashing lights, etc.
do something about it and it goes in the manual and device description 8)
do not believe )))
And someone asked about it? :?
[/quote]how long you were engaged in dream Stalker?

Long. I am quite satisfied with the results.

Димитрий

Post by Димитрий » Tue May 26, 2009 3:36

Hypnosis, Dmitry gouroud the truth. az
PYSY. Lope and need to do ?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue May 26, 2009 11:49

Dimitri
You have to do it until the result is on the face...(or on the face...happiness, from controlled flight in a dream for example :) )...or something :?

Алексей В

Post by Алексей В » Mon Aug 10, 2009 23:37

Doesn't work doubt. And often you see "flashing lights" in my dreams?

On the basis of statistical analysis (and the brain in this - whale) if you will in dreams to see the same information (flashing anything), it will be a clear "trigger" for the realization to ten times the miss, and on the eleventh will you know that "here something not that," "in the dream there was some kind of logic". After all, remember normal dreams - they are unlikely to repeat, they are as noise - nothing to cling to, to "start thinking in the dream".

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Aug 10, 2009 23:41

Alex In
The fact of the matter is, when ever I see woven into the context of the dream, various flash-triggered anchor on a mask...the appearance of DS Pro, anchor began to work on the voice and sound from the outside...So for example, when the Sandman for the Guide, I recognized the voice of Andrew...

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 11, 2009 16:01

Алексей В wrote:doesn't work doubt. And often you see "flashing lights" in my dreams?

On the basis of statistical analysis (and the brain in this - whale) if you will in dreams to see the same information (flashing anything), it will be a clear "trigger" for the realization to ten times the miss, and on the eleventh will you know that "here something not that," "in the dream there was some kind of logic". After all, remember normal dreams - they are unlikely to repeat, they are as noise - nothing to cling to, to "start thinking in the dream".
I do not agree - in fact in the dream clues "car and small truck". I have a General feeling that the brain(subconscious), or playing with me, or mocking, whether too wished that I finally realized that I sleep.
But REM sleep is called paradoxical because, in principle, that beneath all events is supplied the rationale.
Yes, the mask is probably possible to cause the lighting effects in the dream (I say vaguely, because in two weeks of exercises, I do so to her, and not accustomed to - the sleep is very sensitive to the mask, trouble falling asleep with the mask on(in the morning), and as a result, the lights still only see in reality). But without anchoring itself to the light flash of reality during waking hours - everything will be meaningless.

Ловец Снов

Post by Ловец Снов » Tue Aug 11, 2009 16:03

sorry, the previous message is mine).

Алексей В

Post by Алексей В » Tue Aug 11, 2009 17:48

As far as I can tell, in ordinary dreams do not appear stable form (it is important to understand that the flashing lights with a certain duty cycle is the form itself - from the point of view of mathematics, is the multiplication of a "sleep signal" to the signal lights).

To yourself to wait for a "trigger" for consciousness, the person will have to dream indefinitely - because it seems that one of the conditions of dreams is not to repeat information, ie, the brain as if every time he pulls something new out of memory. Thus,apparently, calms continuous analytical function of the brain. With her leaving the relationship with wakeful intelligence, as if a person is immersed in a 5-year-old age.

This,of course,only one possible objective views on the usefulness and necessity of devices like the DreamStalker.

Алексей В

Post by Алексей В » Tue Aug 11, 2009 17:53

After all, what is more likely-some people have increased sensitivity to changes in functional brain frequency. Therefore, it is easy to feel, when you have "realized". And this sensitivity they like the flashing lights. But not everyone -as not everyone can wiggle his ears.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 11, 2009 19:38

Matrimelee speculation is, of course, the same thing as "butter oil", but it sounds no worse than "sensitivity to changes in functional brain frequency"... :lol:

Алексей В

Post by Алексей В » Tue Aug 11, 2009 20:22

Why speculative? You have something specific you wanted to challenge, or you don't like something personally, in my behavior? Nothing but the personal attention in your post is not visible.

Алексей В

Post by Алексей В » Tue Aug 11, 2009 21:32

However, I "doper" to your sarcasm. But then answer me - what is "consciousness", if you take the liberty to throw sarcasm my phrase about "sensitivity". You see, in the human body "thinks" and "feels" not only the cerebral cortex-and virtually the entire body consists of independent "thinking-feeling" bodies. And where it is something that we call "consciousness," is - at the moment has no clear answer. That's why I have the courage to say that "sensitivity" is manifested in organism as a whole.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Aug 12, 2009 15:40

Алексей В wrote:However, I "doper" to your sarcasm. But then answer me - what is "consciousness", if you take the liberty to throw sarcasm my phrase about "sensitivity". You see, in the human body "thinks" and "feels" not only the cerebral cortex-and virtually the entire body consists of independent "thinking-feeling" bodies. And where it is something that we call "consciousness," is - at the moment has no clear answer. That's why I have the courage to say that "sensitivity" is manifested in organism as a whole.
Yes, no.... It's much easier - "apples and uncle in Kiev". :?
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:30, edited 1 time in total.

Алексей В

Post by Алексей В » Wed Aug 12, 2009 21:21

What kind of people even to talk normally can not...

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Thu Oct 08, 2009 18:48

There are replacement grimstalker. Called bandage medical. When you have it on your head, you will realize a dream. The same action produces the device dreamstalker. Only is more expensive and will prevent you to obtain lucid dreams. The greatest induction of OS from thoughts about the device, and the device simply keeps you awake in the REM phase =)
Yes, placebo. But there is something to weld.
I think I just write? I had grimstalker. After a long research to the website sferarazuma.ru about the nature of sleep and of dreams in General, after which it becomes clear the whole picture. Briefly explain what a dream.

In the dream, emulated a situation to resolve karmic programs, which in reality might not be called. For example you got it into his head that the house will collapse. There is a new program, the System can't emulate it to you to solve in real life for obvious reasons. Emulation of it is transferred to sleep. To sleep also pumped the memory that is required for the solution of the program. For example, you may know that next door in apartment there live such people, but the fact that yesterday they moved - not know, as the memory of that is not swayed. So in the morning I think they say "how is it to know about it, and about it there".
Therefore, the awareness of himself in the dream, it is only the decision of the program. You can similarly without the device for a long time to think about a lucid dream sooner or later it will happen. Repetition does not follow, as the program is solved, or you are thinking of new programs.
No wonder all said that before going to bed to think about what you're there to do. Of course to think, to write a new program for its emulation. Ie here is called into question reality itself controls sleep, or is it just a dream which emulates lucid dream.

How to get 100% control? Conscious sleep, where the intercept is before the formation of the dream. Or the astral.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:23

Again, there were always dissatisfied with Mr. Colombo :D . Again the repetition of well-forgotten material. Look this thread: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1312.

To user Vlad You wrote: "This is a real tool, without which man in the street, not sitting in a 3-year retreat yoga sleep, you can get at least some results, not itself empty hopes. I do not understand your point about the amp concentration. Generally, Colombo, judging by your attacks on the device, a sneaking suspicion that you are either a competitor or you have some painful experiences in the past or complexes associated with the OS".

Then You, Colombojumped on the other: "Alexander, design a bracelet for lucid dreams based on GSR sensor(don't know what it is) + with a vibration motor and a Li-Ion battery charging from USB".

Why do You, Mr. Colombobracelet with sensor, if there are enough bandages on your head?

Besides, as it turned out, when You sent a photo of your existing instrument, then You were not DreamStalker, and the ancient REM-Dreamer, electronics which personally I also have good feelings never called.

But like You, Colomboin this thread threw out all their negativity, when this device still is in development stage: http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php ... &&start=50. We started with the fact that You do the name of the device does not like (spelling and punctuation of the author saved): "I like sick of the word stalker, because the same game where you got everything.".

Well, what are You, Columbo? Let's live together az .<
Last edited by Александр (разработчик) on Wed Feb 10, 2010 22:32, edited 1 time in total.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Sun Oct 11, 2009 20:18

you're delusional referring to my posts from several years ago. This is off-topic. Esessno after a while I changed my opinion, no bracelet, and other nonsense is not needed.

Whichever device came in handy now? tracking sleep. With damped by the volume of the signals, inserting into the intermediate state, and before the REM awakening half, to be able to leave the body alone, avoiding sleep.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 22:13

Коломбо wrote:you're delusional referring to my posts from several years ago. This is off-topic. Esessno after a while I changed my opinion, no bracelet, and other nonsense is not needed.

Whichever device came in handy now? tracking sleep. With damped by the volume of the signals, inserting into the intermediate state, and before the REM awakening half, to be able to leave the body alone, avoiding sleep.
Well, what do You think get nasty here in different topics, You ensure that someone especially for You will pay an expensive development of a new instrument? Not sensible to ask about the possibility of developing such a device in English? However, I believe that in this case all these questions are clearly rhetorical.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:57

Here talked about povtoryaemosti dreams. And I have a few dreams returns periodically. They are actually two, repeated in all details.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Mon Oct 12, 2009 13:39

Александр (разработчик) wrote:so what You think get nasty here in different topics, You ensure that someone especially for You will pay an expensive development of a new instrument? Not sensible to ask about the possibility of developing such a device in English? However, I believe that in this case all these questions are clearly rhetorical.
if the idea shit would you even asked it. She's wondering. I personally couldn't care less. Not for me to raise the Russian Hi-Tech.
Does the device task of secondary importance. First you need to determine how to fix the process of falling asleep. Most likely with a pair of three electrodes to the head =)

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Jan 12, 2010 20:40

Anonymous wrote:'re talking about povtoryaemosti dreams. And I have a few dreams returns periodically. They are actually two, repeated in all details.
It You have a problem at the level of the psyche that is.
Do the analysis of what was before the dream that repeats.
maybe it's a conflict at work, at home, or Vice versa, in anticipation of something You had a dream.
but more often, a negative situation leads to such consequences.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 12, 2010 22:31

Князевский wrote:
Anonymous wrote:'re talking about povtoryaemosti dreams. And I have a few dreams returns periodically. They are actually two, repeated in all details.
It You have a problem at the level of the psyche that is.
Do the analysis of what was before the dream that repeats.
maybe it's a conflict at work, at home, or Vice versa, in anticipation of something You had a dream.
but more often, a negative situation leads to such consequences.
My childhood was a dream, after which I always Wake up with pneumonia (6 times)...