A question on the operation of the device

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Aug 14, 2009 14:15

Elephant
Please DreemStalker You have a regular or PRO version?

Слоник

Post by Слоник » Fri Aug 14, 2009 14:41

I have a DreamStalker.

Тема

Post by Тема » Fri Aug 14, 2009 15:14

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Тема wrote:good by my device?
I would like to start to clarify what kind of device is it - "DreamStaker" or "DreamStaker PRO"?
I'm sorry, I missed this point, Pro 1.02

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 13:44

Theme
To solve the problem, come to me, and not in the sales office (contact information is on my website). Gizmo will cure in 10 minutes.

Тема

Post by Тема » Sat Aug 15, 2009 14:35

Alexander (developer)
OK, thank you.

Тема

Post by Тема » Mon Aug 31, 2009 13:10

Alexander (developer)
Hello, I have a new neponyatka.

The device was included in du-1, (other settings default) worked for a few cycles normally and all of a sudden, instead of in the operating mode to enable light signals he has included an audio tape recording, the rest of her is not lost, passed out and is no longer included.

Card pulled-stuck, the batteries changed every time when enabled, gives:

Co02
Sd
And
batt
test
o

then everything from the beginning.
What do I do?

And another question, if You recommend Alkaline batteries, why complete Heavy Duti ? Is there a difference? The same what is better to buy?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 14:47

Тема wrote:you pulled the Card stuck, the batteries changed every time when enabled, gives:

Co02
Sd
And
batt
test
o

then everything from the beginning.
What do I do?
If damage or Bay device is not present, simply change to a new one.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Aug 31, 2009 14:48

Тема wrote:And another question, if You recommend Alkaline batteries, why complete Heavy Duti ? Is there a difference? The same what is better to buy?
Need to buy Alkaline.

ВикторИФ

Post by ВикторИФ » Sat Sep 26, 2009 14:44

Dimas
I have a problem with DreamStalker . The first 3 nights of use, I have not experienced the OS have never , after waking up in the morning, watched "the Number of positives for the night" - 000 .
Resil to do a "check" motion detector :the instrument was making the sound when I raised a hand to him at a distance of 5 cm , I put the device in mask and put on closed eyelids,not moving her eyes, the signals stopped - that's all right but when I raised my eyes upwards without opening them - beep did not happen , tried without a mask only with the device - nothing did "all settings default" - nothing.
Posovetuyte please something

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 14:53

ВикторИФ wrote:Dimas
I have a problem with DreamStalker . The first 3 nights of use, I have not experienced the OS have never , after waking up in the morning, watched "the Number of positives for the night" - 000 .
Resil to do a "check" motion detector :the instrument was making the sound when I raised a hand to him at a distance of 5 cm , I put the device in mask and put on closed eyelids,not moving her eyes, the signals stopped - that's all right but when I raised my eyes upwards without opening them - beep did not happen , tried without a mask only with the device - nothing did "all settings default" - nothing.
Posovetuyte please something
The edges of the mask should not close any one hole of the three, located on the Board in front of the right eyes. This motion detector eye. To power the device, only use batteries of ALKALINE system, but not the batteries. The device is inserted into the mask with batteries and SD card to face.

ВикторИФ

Post by ВикторИФ » Sat Sep 26, 2009 16:28

Alexander (developer)
All what you have written has been fulfilled . Maybe it's because of the batteries , although they had to be new because the device is new (3 days) ?
Have you ever experienced such cases ?Advise something

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 22:09

Victory
In the office You need, have them check the device. I'm not looking at him, I can't say anything :? .

ВикторИФ

Post by ВикторИФ » Sat Sep 26, 2009 23:49

and have you ever experienced such cases ?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:54

ВикторИФ wrote:and have you ever experienced such cases ?
Such cases happen, but as far as I remember, they all, except one, were not associated with the operation of the device. Someone, I remember, managed to even the device in the mask the reverse side of the insert, and then wondered what does not work :roll: . But in General, electronics can be anything, given the (in this case) is completely open and unprotected from external influences cost of the device. However, experience is not necessary if the instrument is defective, You will do so. And You a case not from another city, and I simply advised your office to come to check?

ВикторИФ

Post by ВикторИФ » Sun Sep 27, 2009 14:20

I'm from Ukraine , Ivano-Frankivsk . I ordered the device via the Internet in Kiev "the 7th continent"

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 22:23

Victory
Tomorrow a detailed explanation of how at home more or less accurately test the correct operation of the motion sensor eye.

ирина бер

stalking pro

Post by ирина бер » Sun Feb 28, 2010 14:50

gave me a new Stalker pro version...for 2 weeks even light can not see, maybe sleep or something else you need to forge. and the Board, mask och inconvenient, very large, pressure in the region between the eyebrows nor delay, after 4 hours everything is already numb

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 22:49

ирина бер wrote:I got a new Stalker pro version...for 2 weeks even light can not see, maybe sleep or something else you need to forge
Do a factory reset. Set UP 0 and make the duration of the light tips 30 seconds. In General, don't forget at least about the rather simple preparation methods, as described in the instructions to the device.
ирина бер wrote:mask och inconvenient, very large, pressure in the region between the eyebrows nor delay, after 4 hours everything is already numb
Many times advise here is very simple method for those who mask a hindrance. Put your alarm clock at 4 in the morning. Wake up. Set the timer of the device for 30 minutes, wear a mask, fall asleep, get OS. If you Wake up then from the fact that the mask continues to interfere, simply remove it and continue to sleep 8) .

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Wed Aug 11, 2010 17:52

Hello. In version DREAMSTALKER PRO 1.03 and higher, changes in duplex mode. And is there a similar change in the usual DREAMSTALKER?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 18:52

Кейн wrote:Hello. In version DREAMSTALKER PRO 1.03 and higher, changes in duplex mode. And is there a similar change in the usual DREAMSTALKER?
No, in the usual device of these changes. This is another issue, as it is better - with these changes or without them... Both have the same right to exist.

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:15

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Кейн wrote:Hello. In version DREAMSTALKER PRO 1.03 and higher, changes in duplex mode. And is there a similar change in the usual DREAMSTALKER?
No, in the usual device of these changes. This is another issue, as it is better - with these changes or without them... Both have the same right to exist.
I agree. I'm not decide which unit to buy, both for its own good. I think it would be good to do in the settings of both options, what will you say Alexander?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:36

Кейн wrote:I Agree. I'm not decide which unit to buy, both for its own good. I think it would be good to do in the settings of both options, what will you say Alexander?
Yes, I think so too, it would be to add this choice in the settings. In my opinion, a preferable option for beginners conventional Grimstalker, but people already natrenirovannosti immediately clear to know the signals in your sleep, to sink in on and off mode eyes better option Dreamstalker PRO. However, to train and hone his perfection is possible in normal mode (not including duplex), and when you learn the tips immediately, you can use a duplex in the PRO version. In fact, the PRO version is more convenient as the person upon getting conscious in the dream, will no longer receive the tips, no matter how much he stretched the OS, the device will not prevent him. And then OS device will give him sleep and relax until morning, for one OS per night is enough, and then you just have to sleep to normal sleep.

ЗН

Post by ЗН » Thu Aug 19, 2010 15:57

Gathered here to download to device (PRO) a few HemiSync recordings. Which format is better to use wav or mp3, and will it work HemiSync after conversion into a format understandable to the device?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 19, 2010 16:03

ЗН wrote:Gathered here to download to device (PRO) a few HemiSync recordings. Which format is better to use wav or mp3, and will it work HemiSync after conversion into a format understandable to the device?
Turn the recording in MP3 with a bitrate of 128kbps and compare with listening to the original disk. To listen it should of course only through the headphones. On the results please.

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Sun Oct 17, 2010 19:29

The question of the duplex mode. The guide describes how to disable the monitoring mode, it is to look up, then down, up again and so several times with an interval of 0.5 - 1 sec. Today in the first half of the night sleeping with "UP" mode and saw in a dream the signals of the device. Second half decided to test the duplex mode: set to "du-1", woke up, looked - 1 trigger. Put on the "du-2", woke up again, looked again, and 1 trigger. Put on the "du-3" - same situation. Decided to check "CHdt" how to disable the monitor in duplex mode , the device worked on eye movement up-down and sounded the alarm(as described in the manual), in this and in later operation, as it turned out, monitoring is also disabled eye movement "left-right", diagonally, on the square, the triangle, broken line, etc., the main thing that the eye movement was intermittent. So here's the question: is the duplex mode needs to work like this?