A question on the operation of the device

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
морф
A question on the operation of the device

Post by морф » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:03

I put in the machine to signal me through 3.30, pressing "+" + "Enter" as a result Wake up in the morning without a single response and the device is not in feeding mode tips... What I do wrong? All settings default mode "Up-2"

морф

Post by морф » Thu Apr 09, 2009 17:57

It seems to have cured the reset

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 0:38

That's right - if something is not working, it is quite possible that was just changed any settings, and the easiest way to restore working condition by regular reset SEtd.

соник

Post by соник » Tue May 05, 2009 11:28

Hello! I would like to know ,is it possible to make it so that the device could connect to any external device, to include when necessary ,e.g. CD player. I think the music in the dream is CLASS! :)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue May 05, 2009 11:57

After a few months it is expected to start production of the device, which will be integrated MP3 player with microSD memory card. Music you can listen to while falling asleep, and before tips, and after tips, but also allows users to record their voice message through the built-in microphone... in short, lots of options including vibration for clues about what has long been requested by users :ay .

Зоренька

Post by Зоренька » Wed May 06, 2009 9:35

Yesterday I bought Innerpulse. :D
Something the volume is weak? Floor range of volume control without sound, then added, but the maximum sound is weak. Or so necessary? All the noises you hear through earphones :shock:
With light same - gender range without light. What to do?
And another question - on the background of what session it is recommended to listen to "Explorer" and "Healing"?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 06, 2009 11:19

Zorenka
Please pick Your device to our office and we will see if marriage it will replace.And here is a topic in which you discuss the dream stalkers,the mind-machines are discussed in another thread called "Questions buyers! in the theme Of "mind-machines".

Зоренька

Post by Зоренька » Wed May 06, 2009 17:38

Well, I will come in the near future.

соник

Post by соник » Sat May 09, 2009 1:51

Thanks for the quick reply!
I would like to ask, why not do as did the developers "Dream -5" ? they created the possibility of connecting any external device via an extension cable. MP-3 player does not suit me.Really to You under the order has made such a modification. I need to is included for example a tape recorder in REM and not disconnected until the record is over . Menia have one interesting idea .
With respect. :)

соник

Post by соник » Sat May 09, 2009 11:42

I would like to make some clarifications. Especially not changing the design DremStalker ,for example to the outputs where connected dynamic ,giving an audio cue, to "hang" relay-external ustroystva . I wish I could do such a thing , but then You can't dacite no guarantees on the operation of the device . And 6000 to throw away not want . I don't think that the major modification will require a very large cost. And then I would have gladly purchased Your DreamStalker. With respect. :)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat May 09, 2009 12:27

соник wrote:I need to is included for example a tape recorder in REM and not disconnected until the record is over .
The same will be implemented in the new device, an external recorder is just not needed. All their records put on the microSD card with up to 2GB, and the device will completely lose their in REM.

соник

Post by соник » Sat May 09, 2009 22:23

Thanks for the reply! But let me disagree with You ! Format MP-3 is not the most ideal way of exposure during sleep .The quality of conventional tape recording or CD format - it may be more appropriate. At worst WAV. Do not think that this is all taken from the ceiling. All this is written in the books discussed on the Internet. So that's better to install the connector for external devices

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat May 09, 2009 23:03

соник wrote:Thanks for the reply! But let me disagree with You ! Format MP-3 is not the most ideal way of exposure during sleep .The quality of conventional tape recording or CD format - it may be more appropriate. At worst WAV. Do not think that this is all taken from the ceiling. All this is written in the books discussed on the Internet. So that's better to install the connector for external devices
There you can use the WAV format files. As for MP3, it at a bitrate of 128kbit/sec, it is considered equal to CD quality. If You have to install the connector, then just do it at your own risk. Trust me, development is many-many times more than the cost of one device :? .

соник

Post by соник » Sat May 09, 2009 23:59

Thank you! I would like to know precisely when it goes on sale and its approximate cost. Concept a few months quite blurry. Maybe You already have a test batch. And could You clarify the specifications of the player, at least for the WAV format. Format MP-3 doesn't interest me, except if provided for player , how will podatsa the sound through headphones or some other way? With respect !

соник

Post by соник » Sun May 10, 2009 2:22

Again to bother you with my questions.Can't resist the itching , and cannot sleep. Now the last question at the moment.If as a result of my foregoing manipulation,the device will fail. Can I order only the core, i.e. the microcontroller.I think desoldering the old and put a new ,a lot of not working.I think in this case , my manipulation I can be cheaper than buying a new device. With respect.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:07

соник wrote:Thank you! I would like to know precisely when it goes on sale and its approximate cost. Concept a few months quite blurry. Maybe You already have a test batch. And could You clarify the specifications of the player, at least for the WAV format. Format MP-3 doesn't interest me, except if provided for player , how will podatsa the sound through headphones or some other way? With respect !
In sale it will appear not earlier than in three months. The exact date is not possible to name. It not only depends on me :? .

The cost is not yet determined, but it will be more expensive (relative to the previous version, which also remain on sale).

Test batch, there is only a test sample, which is now undergoing extensive testing. For WAV there will be high quality like this: ADPCM, 22000Нz, 4-bit, mono (ADPCM, 11000Нz, 4-bit, stereo). This format is used there for a dictaphone (will also be such a function).

The audio can be heard through the headphones (Jack 3,5 mm), in this case the sound will be stereo. Quality with normal MP3-player am. When the headphones are unplugged the sound will go to a small built-in speaker.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun May 10, 2009 10:23

соник wrote:for disturbing you Again with my questions.Can't resist the itching , and cannot sleep. Now the last question at the moment.If as a result of my foregoing manipulation,the device will fail. Can I order only the core, i.e. the microcontroller.I think desoldering the old and put a new ,a lot of not working.I think in this case , my manipulation I can be cheaper than buying a new device. With respect.
Repair in case of damage will cost 1500 rubles. regardless of the reason. Appeal in this case, you have me directly, phone number is on my website.

соник

Post by соник » Tue May 12, 2009 0:07

Thanks for the comprehensive answers! I think рискнуть1500 rubles I can! Have a question about headphones. How are You going to fasten them? To sleep with headphones whether they are on the ears or inserted in the ears , or fasten behind the ears is not the best option.Another factor that creates discomfort during sleep.
I'm still inclined to think that it is better to make a connector to connect an external device. The price of the device is practically not affected, and therefore, the buyers and the extension of functions will be more. And the WAV format is weak.No offense :o . I feel that the device had a maximum of functionality and a rigid binding to only one type of external devices limits the selection :cry: With respect!!!!!!

соник

Post by соник » Wed May 13, 2009 11:29

Hello again! I'm still inclined to produce unauthorized modification to the instrument.I need to clarify some of the nuances of the scheme. If there is any ,in addition to the microcontroller, trajectory,resistors, etc. considering the connection diagram . I would be very grateful if You lay out are not fundamental , and the standard radio circuit of the device. bi I think it's not a trade secret. With respect .

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 13, 2009 20:30

соник wrote:Is there any ,besides the microcontroller, trajectory,resistors, etc.
All components on whom You ask, there is, of course, and they are perfectly visible on the bottom side of the Board. Had a thought: maybe You should give up?
соник wrote:I would be very grateful if You lay out are not fundamental , and the standard radio circuit of the device.
Sorry, but the schema can't this information I do not spread.

соник

Post by соник » Wed May 13, 2009 23:16

No! I radiotele like Pinocchio - wooden completely, but friends -no. Most importantly-they need to articulate the idea! Ways they can find! :ay . If it was just the microcontroller,then it schwach, will not climb , and so there is hope. Still wait a little better with the release of models with built-in CD player. Make a better trainer with vozmozhnost connect any external device. I of course computers is worse than Pinocchio, but there is a possibility that when downloading music from the computer could get a virus in the player and how these viruses affect the work of the microcontroller and the whole device only God knows. :evil: Perhaps I exaggerate,yet such viruses can affect the operation of the microcontroller is no, but it is. What will happen next, nobody knows. You will need this trouble with Troubleshooting? :roll:

соник

Post by соник » Wed May 13, 2009 23:18

Oh, sorry no CD player , and MP-3 player .

Вассилий

Post by Вассилий » Tue May 19, 2009 1:06

A brilliant solution, desoldering the old and put new :lol:
And harness new percent you, too, will change? Board layout complete? 7слойный the PCB order at the factory?... you simply "put to sleep" will all then this repair :) tie with heavy :wink:

About the sound, the difference between 128кбс and Audio SD - noticeable only when high quality playback device, for example on the ear headphones from Sony.
Lord I still will not take the time to put this new dream Stalker connector Jack 3.5 (standard headphones) and a couple of built-in speakers, when headphones are connected the sound to the speakers esesno needs to stop.
Waiting for new modificato with MP3 kada planned release?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue May 19, 2009 11:20

Вассилий wrote:the Lord, I will not take the time to put this new dream Stalker connector Jack 3.5 (standard headphones) and a couple of built-in speakers, when headphones are connected the sound to the speakers esesno needs to stop.
Stereo connector 3.5 mm Jack features, but the built-in speaker, only one (the left channel plays, as usual for mono). On the second speaker there is no more space and increase the dimensions to create unnecessary inconvenience to sleep. When you connect headphones, the speaker is disabled. Until the planned release is less than three months. By the way, the name of the new device will DreamStalker PRO.

Вассилий

Post by Вассилий » Tue May 19, 2009 18:34

A tempting offer :)
And not in any way in the betta testers? 8) A good style, with you on the technique (repairing laptops)
Neimetsya to be honest :? and buy the old version in anticipation of hochetsa.