A daily journal of experiences DreamStalkers

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Ром@нчик
A daily journal of experiences DreamStalkers

Post by Ром@нчик » Wed Feb 11, 2009 19:29

the Daily journal of experiences DreamStalkers

In This journal will be daily reports of experiments with DreamStalkers, describing in detail the values of the settings, modes sleep time with the device, the physical condition at the time of falling asleep, etc.

About yourself.
Name: Roman, 25 years old. Relig. views: Christianity. Graduate, work. Activity - satellite TV. About the device found out via the Internet, since the childhood dreamed to buy such bourgeois, :) but there were good people az that it was invented in Russia. :ay For which they separate "respect and uvazhuha!" az :ap
If esperimento you have any questions, happy to answer, write: mr.sator@mail.ru

"in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My spirit upon all flesh, and prophesy your sons and your daughters; and your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams" (acts. 2:17)

PS the meaning of the topic – initial assistance in the development of the OS, the proper selection of technical options, and of course, your Council's support for the "who cares".

10 Feb 2009:
The first trial of "device" turned out to be easy. Comfortable, the discomfort is felt. Went to bed very tired. Fell asleep quickly. Sam (not forced) awake in 5 hours, was awake for 10 minutes, transferred DreamStalkers for 40 minutes (the response time 5.40). Went to bed, tossed and turned for about 30 minutes, then slept until 7 a.m. (alarm clock rang on a mobile phone).

1)sleep with the device: from 23.30 to 7.00

2)time points (CLtr) and the number (Cotr) times tripping device: 10 times from 6.00 am-7.00, did not Wake up during outbreaks.

3)the sensitivity of the sensor (d): 5

4)option to Wake (UP): 2 (default 2-second mode: brightness-6, sound-off, duration-6 seconds)

The result: for the whole night and morning have not seen any sleep, I think, the weariness of the day, slept like a log. While change settings (up-2) will not.<
Last edited by Ром@нчик on Tue Feb 17, 2009 20:02, edited 2 times in total.

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Thu Feb 12, 2009 20:02

11 Feb 2009:
Went to bed in the normal state. Went into a warm bath. Turned on some light music before going to sleep - Enigma. Fell asleep quickly. Sam (not forced) awake in 4 hours (just over 7 minutes before starting the appliance ;) ), was awake for 5 minutes (drank carbonated water glass), translated DreamStalkers for 40 minutes (the response time of 4.40). Went to bed almost immediately fell asleep, then slept until 7 a.m. (alarm clock rang on a mobile phone).

1)sleep with the device: from 23.00 to 7.00

2)time points (CLtr) and the number (Cotr) times tripping device: 20 times with 4.54 - 6.51 min :roll: did not Wake up during outbreaks :shock:

3)the sensitivity of the sensor (d): 4

4)option to Wake (UP): 2 (default 2-second mode: brightness-6, sound-off, duration-6 seconds)

Summary: for the whole night and morning seen(remembered) a dream, or rather fragments of it. None of the flash or hint(the key) was not. Try to increase the brightness and the duration, no sound and reduce sensitivity. Apparently fast asleep, but feel good. :oops: 8)

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Fri Feb 13, 2009 21:52

February 12:

Went to bed in the normal state. Went in a warm bath with soothing salts. Turned on some light music before going to sleep – "Healing on the Magic river" (very much recommended!!!). To sleep directly pulled. Woke up in the morning, as we had to get up at 5.30 for work. Got up fresh as a Daisy, but not sleepy :D

1)sleep with the device: from 23.00 to 5.30 (the response time of the device set at 2 a.m.);

2)time points (CLtr) and the number (Cotr) times tripping device: 13 times with 2.07 - 4.27 minutes (more reps with 3 hours), did not Wake up during outbreaks;

3)the sensitivity of the sensor (d): 5;

4)du-0 (duplex-method is off);

5)up-0 (Wake-up mode for manual configuration);

6)al-0 (alarm off);

7)fr-3 (frequency of awakening);

8)od-6 (duty cycle Wake-up inputs);

9)br-9 (the brightness of the light signals) is a maximum;

10)le-1 (the volume of the audio signals);

11)f-11 (the duration of the series of flashes) – seconds;

12)s-00 (the duration of the series of audio signals) or off.

Summary: for the whole night and morning, remember the dream, or rather fragments of it. No flash or hint (the key) was not. I'll try to improve the duty cycle, frequency, duration, series of flashes, but no sound. got a notebook for recording dreams. :ap 8)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 13:14

Ром@нчик wrote:sleep time with the device: from 23.00 to 5.30
You enough sleep and probably not enough sleep. So You may be quite difficult during sleep to realize flash due to ordinary fatigue. Try to go to bed 1.5 hours early, and after a few days You might be noticing a flash under the same settings. If you think it is unnecessary to sleep longer, you can simply increase the duration of the series of flashes until until you start to notice them in dreams. Then follow the correct duration to not start to fully Wake up from the long established signal, when you are used to see them in my sleep.

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Sat Feb 14, 2009 13:59

Thank you, Alexander. A good idea to choose a normal series of flashes first for the spill, then pick up the average value for "key"

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Sat Feb 14, 2009 14:29

February 13,

Started to study the book "Lucid dreaming in seven days" Bradley Thompson, translation of Vladimir Nikonov.
Went to sleep in a little bit tired condition. Set the alarm for 4 am, that would record dreams in the morning to wear DreamStalkers. I gave myself the night to remember dreams!!! The result gave the initial results.

1)sleep with the device: from 4 to 9.00 (respectively, the response time of the device with 4.30);

2)time points (CLtr) and the number (Cotr) times tripping device: 19 times at 5.02 8.35 (more reps with 6 hours), did not Wake up during outbreaks;

6)al-0 (alarm off);

7)fr-5 (frequency of awakening);

8)od-8 (duty cycle Wake-up inputs);

11)f-15 (the duration of the series of flashes) – seconds;

Summary: all night until the morning remembered two dreams almost entirely. 4 hours after waking up to 9 hours remembered three dreams, almost completely. Dreams were colored, but as if in a fog, as if something was missing, some energy, probably, fatigue. No flash or hint (the key) was not, although in one dream with his brother by boat leave from the police with flashing lights, but flashers remembered vaguely.

please Advise anything before bed, maybe meditation? Or soothing drinks, teas or...
As I understand it, I don't have enough power on the OS. To go to bed early try, mainly to get ready for bed with 21.00, but while here and there, and the time is eleven to twelve hours. Sleep until 7am, then to work.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 14:38

Ром@нчик wrote:although in one dream with his brother by boat leave from the police with flashing lights
Well, because this is it. A classic example of tips integrated into the dream :ay .

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Mon Feb 16, 2009 19:08

Saturday and Sunday the weekend =))) :D
Today we will continue the test 8)

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Tue Feb 17, 2009 19:44

16 Feb

Went to bed in the normal state. Went in a warm bath with soothing salts. Turned on some light music before going to sleep – "Healing on the Magic river." Set the alarm for 4 am, that would record dreams in the morning to wear DreamStalkers. I gave myself the night to remember dreams!!! Moved on to the next level in the OS, very happy! (see Summary)

1)sleep without the device to 22.30 4; with device: from 4 to 7 (respectively, the response time of the device with 4.30);

2)time points (CLtr) and the number (Cotr) times tripping device: 12 times from 4.50 at 6.45, he saw clearly the red lights!

6)al-0 (alarm off);

7)fr-2 (frequency signal of awakening);

8.od-4 (duty cycle Wake-up inputs);

11)f-30 (the duration of the series of flashes) – seconds;

Summary: all night until the morning remember three dreams almost entirely. 4 hours after waking up to 7 hours remember the dream almost completely. The dreams were more colored. After 4 hours in the morning (sleeping with DreamStalkers, respectively) dreaming (that's funny right there) :wink: :

"go with my brother and his wife in the store on some vacant lot, someone's birthday, buy wine and cigarettes, but also remember the brand of cigarettes "UNEER", go back, on the same wasteland, I start to peel a label off a bottle of wine, , there appear a distinct red flash before my eyes, it lasted 5 seconds, once I start to get nervous, and I said to brother: "we need to take a break from classes DreamStalkers, and then in real life at the closing of the eyes arbitrarily experiencing these flashes", and move on to the square". That's how it is!!! :wiz :lol:

Decided for themselves:
1) do not change the interval duration of a series of flashes (f-30);
2) to teach your astral (dreaming) bodythe brain to perceive flashes, in both real and physical life, as described in the instructions for DreamStalkers;
3) the next step is the OS (lucid dream). az bi<

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Thu Feb 19, 2009 0:43

17 Feb

Lay very late, the damn day job!!! :roll: :cry:

"If the OS interferes with work, well, it nafig this work" :ap

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:54

Rum@NIC
To do better not more than 3 times a week! az

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:57

18 Feb

Went to bed in the normal state. Turned on some light music before going to sleep – "Healing on the Magic river." Set the alarm for 4 am, that would record dreams in the morning to wear DreamStalkers.

1)sleep without the device from 23.30 to 4; with device: from 4 to 7 (respectively, the response time of the device with 4.30);

2)time points (CLtr) and the number (Cotr) times tripping device: 12 times with at 5.15 6.53.

6)al-0 (alarm off);

7)fr-2 (frequency of awakening);

8.od-5 (duty cycle Wake-up inputs);

11)f-25 (the duration of the series of flashes) – seconds;

Summary: all night until the morning, remember the dream segments. 4 hours after waking up to 7 hours remember the dream segments. Slept very soundly, no keys are not seen. In the morning I thought that the device did not work, looked 12 repetitions. On the next page.night again increase the duration of series of flashes, too hard and little sleep :cry:

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Thu Feb 19, 2009 13:01

Dimas wrote:Rum@NIC
To do better not more than 3 times a week! az
Thanks for the advice :?

Today is the last time it is this week, Friday-Sunday on vacation leave. :ay :D

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Wed Mar 25, 2009 0:24

Welcome friends! Wanted to Express my gratitude to the creators of points Dreamstalker!!! For the past 2 weeks has completely mastered your lucid dreams. It's just supper!!! No words.
At the moment you could be in Wasps without glasses, studied a couple of books, now practical different techniques. Glasses for me was like a big push in my world of dreams. Respect to you guys!!! az

Вита

Post by Вита » Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:58

Ром@нчик wrote:Welcome friends! Wanted to Express my gratitude to the creators of points Dreamstalker!!! For the past 2 weeks has completely mastered your lucid dreams. It's just supper!!! No words.
At the moment you could be in Wasps without glasses, studied a couple of books, now practical different techniques. Glasses for me was like a big push in my world of dreams. Respect to you guys!!! az
Please tell me on what settings achieved the result? I have 2 weeks trying, not every day of course, not very much.

Ром@нчик

Post by Ром@нчик » Wed Apr 01, 2009 23:10

The most basic for me is a time threshold intensity for 30 seconds (f-30) and brightness 9 (br-9), because the duration of sleep in me from 23.00 to 7.00, sleep like a log. Put a clock at 4 in the morning and wore glasses with a response time of 40 minutes and ...

"...flying on a space ship, rocket, friends around, etc. look out the window (eliminator) and see the approaching balloons, like stars, two stars so bright and they blink... :shock: "I understand that this is dreamstalker, vibrations, body treset :wiz and then the feeling :ay :D

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:06

Sasibo Romance, I the intensity of the signal is 25 seconds, the brightness is also 9, and I sleep too hard. Or I don't dream, or dream I will be, I will try to pick up the modes.

Вита

Post by Вита » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:08

The answer is written but not looked under the Guest in General the upper my post :)

сторекс

Re: Daily journal of experiences DreamStalkers

Post by сторекс » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:44

Acquired DreamStalker pro. Because in the beginning could not use an external speaker connected to the earphone, flash and vibration. But that is not allowed. It is very hard I sleep. How did the opportunity (I live alone now) to use an external speaker, and everything else, came to realize itself in the OS and this is the second time. Per night (yesterday) was one OS and one simple dream. Suggest those who are fast asleep to use an external speaker.
That's just not yet figured out how to record my voice when I talk in my sleep. I'm not talking about voice prompts.

сторекс

Post by сторекс » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:46

By the way, I want to advise everyone before the dreams to give yourself a clear installation what you need to realize a dream. Another thing, consider what are you going to do.

Баламут Чума

Post by Баламут Чума » Mon Nov 11, 2013 17:40

Smiled: "Orthodoxy" in the questionnaire. What do you mean Orthodoxy? Can still Christianity? CHRISTIANITY and CHRISTIANITY - is not the same thing :)

Moon

Post by Moon » Mon Nov 11, 2013 23:18

Vosche not for blondes
device DreamStalkerPRO :)
I Droidika have loaded along with designer masochki:)
Now have a ball of a Druid:)
I vosche not imagine how one can be programmed to the flashes (even if they are correctly identifying the right phase of sleep) to figure out it was a dream. At this level of programming is just to program in the OS to log in without any equipment
It began with the fact that the LEDs in the unit was under the cloth. Had holes under them to do.
then experimented with the sensitivity of the instrument for triggering. Either he or 0 positives per night, or he works when he wants, even if the eyes are not moving.The mode of "eyes up-down" is triggered through time and how horrible the eye diagonally need to drive and then sometimes it works.
Pobalovets him understand that it's easier for me to control myself in the moment of falling asleep and catch this moment at the border (I've done that before and learned), and here it OS.
I do it sometimes during the day. but it's browsing to do

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:53

Moon wrote:In the result, either he or 0 positives per night
You write that the LEDs You had closed edge of the cloth masks. It is clear that the device will not work if the sensor doesn't see Your eyes.
Moon wrote:or he works when he wants, even if the eyes do not move
You have it mixed mode test with the normal process. In test mode You are in the waking state, and because Your eyelids in any case, a little will tremble and twitch. That's why You sometimes hear a beeping sound, like when a stronger movement of the eyes. However, when You sleep, all the muscles of the eyes relaxed, and then the device can detect eye movements only in the REM phase.
Moon wrote:and That their mode the "eyes up-down" is triggered through time and how horrible the eye diagonally need to drive and then sometimes it works.
In test mode, to simulate a shutdown of the device by movement of the eyes should not just rush the eyes up and down or diagonally, and you must do this rhythmically, that is, three times with the same period of the movements up-down. The speed of movement of the eyes is also important - it should be not too fast and not too slow. If You do it right, the device will give the confirmation sound. Here it is in order to train and to understand how it should be done, and there is a training mode, and not to sliding the eyes back and forth from it is unclear how fast and uneven rhythm, to say that he works through time :-).

Moon

Post by Moon » Wed Nov 13, 2013 19:20

Александр (разработчик) wrote:You write that the LEDs You had closed edge of the cloth masks. It is clear that the device will not work if the sensor doesn't see Your eyes.
Bought ready device and had "finished his file" at home, then you probably need to sell it as a kit for self-Assembly. I thought it was obvious that I cut holes in the fabric to the LEDs and other sensors could operate. Of course, I'm blonde, but not to the same extent
Александр (разработчик) wrote:That You have mixed mode test with the normal process. In test mode You are in the waking state, and because Your eyelids in any case, a little will tremble and twitch. That's why You sometimes hear a beeping sound, like when a stronger movement of the eyes. However, when You sleep, all the muscles of the eyes relaxed, and then the device can detect eye movements only in the REM phase.
The fact of the matter is that it would not try to configure this the Shaitan the machine it does not work on my eye movement up and down, now diagonally eyes sometimes works, again, not always. Tried different sensitivity settings.
Oh, and What actions should a person do in my sleep to my eyes it was moving diagonally can not even imagine.
Александр (разработчик) wrote:In the test mode, to simulate a shutdown of the device by movement of the eyes should not just rush the eyes up and down or diagonally, and you must do this rhythmically, that is, three times with the same period of the movements up-down. The speed of movement of the eyes is also important - it should be not too fast and not too slow. If You do it right, the device will give the confirmation sound. Here it is in order to train and to understand how it should be done, and there is a training mode, and not to sliding the eyes back and forth from it is unclear how fast and uneven rhythm, to say that he works through time :-).
I'm talking about training mode. Tried different speed of movement of the eyes, the movements. Here diagonally works. The batteries are new alkaline. Maybe the device is defective, or, again, something unfinished, with holes for LEDs and sensors.<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Nov 13, 2013 20:19

Moon
All there to finish :-). Did not understand, well, there was a strong desire to understand and give - sometimes.

People, a long time practitioner of the OS, and just starting, many people say that the device "works like a clock" and find its maximum rating. The standard mask is usually estimated somewhat lower. But now there is a sale of an improved version of the mask in which all possible problems are solved completely.

You should not worry because of light hair, I only saw a very smart blondes, not seen another option.