FAQ ON DREAM STALKER (draft)

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
исследователь
FAQ ON DREAM STALKER (draft)

Post by исследователь » Sat Jan 10, 2009 18:44

Just bought the device, read the manual. Sat. Think hard.
The selection of the optimal settings and operations with the device may take a long time. So I wrote here.
Prompt, please what optimal settings to put and how to prepare yourself to achieve the OS with the device (the user manual I read (until the end)), how long would it take (approximately), etc.
One tip a good read on the forum what should be in the early morning to set the alarm to Wake up, to wear DREAM STALKER and sleep with him. Hehe, but it alone is not enough.
I'm still on the forum saw a FAQ on mind machine - so maybe in the DREAM STALKERу to do FAQ...
In General, what the pros, or simply use the device to write. Please. :)

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Sat Jan 10, 2009 22:37

I use the device, but the OS I have not been, to our deep regret. A stable result is achieved by practicing technique of testing reality. Very fast result with minimum efforts. Go check the reality, get Wasps. I recently three days in a row Wasps dreamed of. If today was a dream, it would be four. But good pokermoscow. :ay The truth is I every 15 minutes testing a reality. :roll: About the device I can only say that I have clues in the dream were intertwined only 2 times for all time of its use(at least as I counted, might actually make them more, who knows... :? ). And it was mode UP-1. If you have superficial sleep, like me, you Wake up from every sound, I recommend to try this mode. If a strong dream, it UP-2 or if the case is quite heavy UP-3. In duplex it does not climb, this is for advanced users. Good luck. :wink:

исследователь

Post by исследователь » Thu Jan 15, 2009 0:18

Test is now "Lucid dreaming in 7 days -
soon I will unsubscribe, but so far progress has (remembering the dream). :D

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Fri Jan 23, 2009 19:59

Чемпион wrote:I use the device, but the OS I have not been, to our deep regret. . :wink:
I'm still waiting for when the dreamer comes, but in the dream has appeared, however I've after realized

МЕГА-Д

Post by МЕГА-Д » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:15

http://ifolder.ru/10188941

here is the book "the Course of lucid dreaming," where the device dreamstalker'and used as an auxiliary

исследователь

Post by исследователь » Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:44

Urra comrades, my first experience of lucid dreaming :D
in General everything should be done like the Thompson in lucid navidena 7 days and laberge to read well the instructions to dreamstalker
and all will be ha RA sho

исследователь

Post by исследователь » Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:18

yet no results :(

the black strip...

0щ!

Post by 0щ! » Mon Aug 16, 2010 14:00

3 days trying to log in to OS via untested methods, extracted from the Internet. Read Stephen Laberge, and went! Helped way to represent a Lotus flower with a flame in the center, because the flame excites awareness. Don't know about you, but I decided to lead 2 lives - the Real and the dream.

Мертона

Post by Мертона » Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:49

МЕГА-Д wrote:http://ifolder.ru/10188941

here is the book "the Course of lucid dreaming," where the device dreamstalker'and used as an auxiliary
removed extra hyphens, convert the book to fb2 format.
http://letitbit.net/download/02146.0ac2 ... K.fb2.html

Use :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:53

When (at what conditions) start and, most importantly, finish playing the files in the directory BEFORE, AFTER, SCENARIO?
The condition of the beginning play for BEFORE the time of issuing tips. Off BEFORE - just go tips. Condition to start playback AFTER the end time of the issuance of tips. The SCENARIO file is reproduced after 1 second after AFTER. The condition of completion of playback of all the files: end of the current file and the following file in the corresponding directory. Because files can be several, fill them at the map from the computer.

What is the difference between the conditions for starting the playback of messages from directories and AFTER SCENARIO (if you enabled both options)?
Only the fact that the first is always played AFTER, and then the selected directory SCENARIO (1 to 9). Did so only for convenience: you can keep the nine written scenarios and choose from the menu the desired (or even turn off a script when not needed). And someone, maybe AFTER temporarily tired, and the third scenario needed, and tomorrow, fifth, etc.

Plays something during outbreaks?
No, nothing is reproduced. To combine these two tasks problematic. When there is reproduction, then all resources of the microcontroller are given to read the files from the card and sending data to the audio codec.

What is meant by the expression "all voice messages" is the file?
Yes, all files in the directory.

If under this directory many files, they are played all in a row (until when?), or all successively with one file on each subsequent trigger?
Played all in a row (whatever it is) at once, as one file. Sorting by date and time of recording, that is, the first played first copied into the directory file, then the second, etc. Thus it is convenient to change the sequence of playback if required.

What happens if a single message is not finished yet, and it's time (activated condition) to reproduce the following (from another directory)?
Such a case can not arise. No matter how long, for example, there would be a message BEFORE, but the tips will start only after it. That is, the playback time of the file as if wedged interrupts and the total time in cycles for the issuance of tips.

File from the directory, TUNE is played until the end (file or idle time), or the cycle prior to the idle time (50 sec to the end)?
The play lasts until all files in the directory. The end of the last file finishes playing. If a lot of music, and the timer is set for 10 minutes, then playback will stop for 50 seconds before issuing guidance, or to messages BEFORE, if you included his results. Everything is logical, nothing ever will be superimposed on each other and not to be missed.<