Study about OS in General and a little about the device...

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Коломбо
Study about OS in General and a little about the device...

Post by Коломбо » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:13

I must say that I have bought and used the first version of the mask remarker.

I got a lot of research on brain programs in General and OS in particular.

Wash devices for the OS are just mental amplifiers, as preset on the subconscious. After all, a dream can be anything, such as the red signals, which are generally not perceived in any way in the dream.

I read sferarazuma.ru and learned that sleep is injected only some of the info, it's like a temporary RAM. And if the dream does not sway infa my name I won't answer there on this question. However, this old there will always be, as it has taken root we have already on the subconscious level is like Const in prog, the question what's your name, will instantly reply without hesitation.

Similarly, if there is no information about says the anomalies in the dream, they will be taken for granted, so often you can dream about any nonsense, and in the morning to think why is that such schools are left without attention.

What is the mask? mental booster, more thoughts about the object, and when a lot of thought - they go to sleep. Yeah, information(the program) on red signals, rocked to sleep, now when you receive a red light result in transferring control of the beholder of the dream - our "I".

I.e., we have already hacked the mechanism of awareness in a dream:
1) availability of programs in double
2) emulation input to a program (red light in my eyes)
3) upon receipt of the event is available in the double the program and its run

Here we come to the actual "nuclear" secrets of the OS is when you run the program on awareness occurs the execution of the interrupt "transfer of control our self".

So we can upload into double sleep the handlers of any events such as:
1) curves clocks
2) changing door
3) flying people
4) the abrupt change of time
5), etc. etc. etc. etc
ie it will be used as inputs in our pumped in double the program, and every time when we dream about any of the available prototype images will execute the corresponding programs.
But how do we represent self awareness - i.e., the interruption to the transmission control?

The word let us consider how to write the same program in ISKCON:
1) appear on the screen graphic arrows, you need to quickly press the corresponding button on the keyboard to make it disappear and then a new.
2) our very consciousness of "I" is very slow in this regard, when you first see the arrow, you're thinking what button to press here. But you begin to associate the seen graphic arrow the necessary impulse to the corresponding finger, ie present in the inner eyes as the arrow appears and how to "mentally" push your finger on the button.
3) next in the new appearance of the arrows do not think you have already written the program in 17ГГц processor of the subconscious reacts immediately producing all of the recorded actions in the event handler.

(here by the way and kick Kasparov, he had a lot of such programs automatic enumeration of all chess moves, he sleeps and waits for the execution result of the program)

So we now know everything except the actions of interrupt and transfer control to our self. I.e. can we for example imagine the pulse in your finger to press the button in our new program, but how to present the interrupt and transfer control, which we will use in the dream???<

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:22

by the Way, those same programs yuzayut in TV is not only in advertising, stitching the subconscious mind for various activities. For example, saw something, went there, and our "I" thinks it is our own desire, but it is just following a recorded program the subconscious. But here the topic is not about that =)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Dec 24, 2008 19:32

now to work out the transfer program part of the consciousness of his higher self. :) and is full - chocolate :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Dec 27, 2008 20:11

p.s. Colombo - thank you for the publication of the work :)

Крутой бобр

Post by Крутой бобр » Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:15

Colombo - tell us please - how the success with demerom!!!!the same ti as I paneel post - professional, chesney.