Please help

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Милан
Please help

Post by Милан » Sun Nov 02, 2008 0:46

Good time of day.
I have a question, when I put the timer Dreamerа for example at 4:00 (from 00:00 to 04:00) and put on his eyes, he already began to "monitor"? I mean, if for example I start to see sleep at 2:40, the eyelids move, it starts to give signals in these moments and how often, how often?

Thanks in advance.

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:59

If you put a "timer" of Kimera at 4:00, it means that this one beats them all 4 hours of setting the timer, the unit will begin to monitor your eyes, and this means that if you at 2:40 will begin to see the dream, instead of signals you will see the horseradish butter.

You're welcome.

Милан

Post by Милан » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:18

Thank you.
Today was an experiment:
Put on 10 minutes in the room total darkness for 30 seconds till the end - red 2 flashes and then 5 minutes lying eyes "worked" = the effect is zero. Please explain, can not understand why. bc

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 20:06

Милан wrote:Thank you.
Today was an experiment:
Put on 10 minutes in the room total darkness for 30 seconds till the end - red 2 flashes and then 5 minutes lying eyes "worked" = the effect is zero. Please explain, can not understand why. bc
All three openings on the Board in the area of the motion sensor in front of the right eyes should be fully open. The edges of the mask do not need to close them.

It is possible that up to 5 minutes, You your experiment has not held :) . There is also a minimum duration of monitoring, there is still pause for the development of dreams, and only then is the results of tips.

Милан

Post by Милан » Thu Nov 06, 2008 21:44

Thank you :)

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:08

In test mode DreamStalker is triggered when flash set to maximum sensitivity, ie in the unit.
Simple question why does not work in sleep mode for maximum sensitivity, test PTS.just put a delay of 10 minutes, after 2 times blinking LEDs, tried bystoro moving my eyes closed-nothing, tried blinking the same song, nothing.

(there is a pause for the development of dreams, and only then comes the issue of tips)
How long is the pause?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:45

Гость wrote:In the test mode DreamStalker is triggered when flash set to maximum sensitivity, ie in the unit.
Check that the edges of the mask did not shut down three sensor holes on the printed circuit Board opposite to the right eye. The middle hole of the sensor should be positioned over the center of the right eye. In the room there should be electric lighting during testing. Direct sun exposure is also not recommended.
Гость wrote:a Simple question why does not work in sleep mode for maximum sensitivity, test PTS.just put a delay of 10 minutes, after 2 times blinking LEDs, tried bystoro moving my eyes closed-nothing, tried blinking the same song, nothing.
Гость wrote:How long is the pause?
After flashing (2 times) led a period of time 30sec, designed for possible extension of the timer. Move your eyes in this period of time is useless :-). The monitoring lasts for at least 30sec., during which the eyes must move under the eyelids. Then there is a pause, and then suggestions. Everything is quite detailed in the instructions. Refer to "Description of process of operation of the device DreamStalker".

максим попатенко

Post by максим попатенко » Mon Feb 02, 2009 20:24

hi, all very interesting of course, but today was set up as smoothly and dimmer penetration of outbreaks in a dream and there was a sound at the moment when the time expires!? and flare I have I would say the yellowish-oranzhevye Shine, not red, but the effect is not affected, but the question I'm interested in this, why not red, I think they smoothly reach the goal. just want almost not feel the vozdeistviem from the outside, that there was no obvious prompts from the device, but in General you thank you for this invention!!!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 22:33

максим попатенко wrote:hi, all very interesting of course, but today was set up as smoothly and dimmer penetration of outbreaks in a dream and there was a sound at the moment when the time expires!? and flare I have I would say the yellowish-oranzhevye Shine, not red, but the effect is not affected, but the question I'm interested in this, why not red, I think they smoothly reach the goal. just want almost not feel the vozdeistviem from the outside, that there was no obvious prompts from the device, but in General you thank you for this invention!!!
If there was a sound, and You don't need it, then put the duration equal to 0, and it will not appear (we are talking about manual settings). The color of the flashes depends on the type of the used LEDs and varies from orange to red depending on the wavelength of the specific type of the used LEDs.