Need Help !

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Чемпион
Need Help !

Post by Чемпион » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:27

Good afternoon, dear experts. Recently I bought the device DreamStalker. But there was one little problem. The first day I used the UP mode-2. The result - I woke up. The next day I also used this mode but with a slight differ - put on the mask only at 8 am. The result is the same. The next two days DreamStalker I'm not used to avoid habituation. On the fifth day - that is tonight - I decided to try the duplex method. The result is a little different from the previous one. :( Who knows what's the problem? Help to understand, please. It is very necessary. How to make sure that the device is not awakened??? :cry:

Александр (разработчик)

Re: Need Help !

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 14:33

Чемпион wrote:Good afternoon, dear experts. Recently I bought the device DreamStalker. But there was one little problem. The first day I used the UP mode-2. The result - I woke up. The next day I also used this mode but with a slight differ - put on the mask only at 8 am. The result is the same. The next two days DreamStalker I'm not used to avoid habituation. On the fifth day - that is tonight - I decided to try the duplex method. The result is a little different from the previous one. :( Who knows what's the problem? Help to understand, please. It is very necessary. How to make sure that the device is not awakened??? :cry:
Do not enable duplex mode, select manual install mode - UP 0, set the duration of the audio signal is 0, the brightness of the flashes - 1 or 2 duty cycle - 50. The duration of the signal can pick up experimentally. Good luck!

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Thu Jul 31, 2008 14:51

Alexander thank you very much.