Version of the program and the electronic Board DREAMSTALKER

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)
Version of the program and the electronic Board DREAMSTALKER

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:36

The initial version of the program of the microcontroller - 1.00. The user manual for this version can be downloaded here: http://shemki.ru/dreamstalker/DreamStalker_v1.00.pdf.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:43

The initial version of the circuit Board and the circuit device DreamStalker - PCB V1. Appearance is shown in photo:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:53

On sale devices DreamStalker with the updated version - V1.01. The user manual can be viewed or downloaded at this link: http://shemki.ru/dreamstalker/DreamStalker_v1.01.pdf.

Made a list of the program additions:

1. Added a quick setup and start the timer for 20 minutes. Now to activate the timer with the delay time 20 minutes is enough in the clock, press and hold buttons [-] and [Enter] for 1 sec. to obtain a short beep. On the display device sequentially displays information [Set-] and [00.20]. The timer is set to 20 minutes and included.

2. Added a quick setup and start the timer for 3 hours 30 minutes. Now to activate the timer with the exposure time 3 hours and 30 minutes in the clock, press and hold the buttons [+] and [Enter] for 1 sec. to obtain a short beep. On the display device sequentially displays information [Set-] and [03.30]. The timer is set to 3 hours and 30 minutes and included.

3. Added quick reset and off timer. Now to turn off the timer if it is enabled, enough in the clock, press and hold the buttons [+] and [Enter] or [-] and [Enter] for 1 sec. to obtain a short beep. On the display device sequentially displays information [Clr] and [00.00]. The timer will be reset to the state of 00.00 and off.

4. Introduced the function of automatic calibration of the system oscillator frequency of the microcontroller at the time the quartz resonator. This improves the accuracy of all time in all functions of the device to 1%. Informed be accurate to at least 10% (factory calibration accuracy of the generator of the microcontroller). These values not only apply to precision, which in any case has a good performance, due to the use of a special device clock quartz with the frequency of 32768 Hz.

5. Added the ability to view the version number of the software. When you run the function "Reset" on the display will shows the information [FX.XX], where X. XX is the version of the program. In this case, will be shown: [F1.01].

6. Fixed a bug that caused sometimes by the lack of inclusion of canceled display from the first pressing of the "Select"button.<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:34

Soon will be available a new version of the electronic Board of the device DreamStalker - PCB V2. This version has no functional differences from the previous version, only change the PCB design. Now the version of the PCB will be indicated on it in production. See photos:

Both programs V1.00 and V1.01 is fully compatible with both versions of printed circuit boards and can be installed on PCB V1 (on the PCB of this version is not labeled "PCB V1") and PCB V2.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 28, 2008 20:29

Please tell me: DreamStalker with the updated version - V1.01 is the latest version? and will there be any time soon Dr version? thank you))

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 21:56

V1.01 is the latest version of the program, the updates are not yet scheduled, the program works well.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:34

On sale devices DreamStalker made on the PCB of the 3rd version: V3 PCB. This version of the Board is characterized by a configuration of fitting holes for red LEDs and sensor elements for eyelid movement. The rectangular holes changed to round, which allows, through a better focus to increase efficiency LEDs and solar cells. Photo of the printed circuit Board PCB V3:

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 22:13

Released 4th version of the circuit Board of the electronic device DreamStalker. Has the marking "PCB V4". Any functional differences from previous version not. Made a new layout, made some changes to ensure the desired technological requirements of production.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:20

Alexander and you could develop the scheme audiostrobe decoder separate from the mm? The minimum one as the prefix to the player!? Those schemes which are in open access on the Internet is a poor excuse and not really configured and working as Lumiere.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:27

And how much will it cost? Can supply such a device for sale I think the buyers there would be! I first of course at a reasonable price! Mm and I have but to wear it all along to listen as the drive to dinner is not very convenient!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:30

Ростислав wrote:Alexander and you could develop the scheme audiostrobe decoder separate from the mm? The minimum one as the prefix to the player!?
Huge request: do not score this topic extraneous messages. On my website there is an email address and a telephone to discuss such issues. But I have to say that development is expensive, order it can afford only the stable working of the company in the calculation of the serial production and continuous sales.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 27, 2009 0:34

They say the approach DREAMSTALKER-PRO.
That's great, but. I would have bought this device if it had a headphone output (with the supposed flash-player).
If he is going to play the card sounds only on its own the speaker -- I do not see sense -- the existing device is functionally ALMOST worse.
So, if you can play 2 channels (at least malorastvorim DAC) and not too late -- well, would add a headphones Jack and to disconnect the built in speaker. ???

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:04

Гость wrote:I approach DREAMSTALKER-PRO.
That's great, but. I would have bought this device if it had a headphone output (with the supposed flash-player).
If he would play the card sound only on their own speaker -- I do not see sense -- the existing device is functionally ALMOST worse.
So, if you can play 2 channels (at least malorastvorim DAC) and not too late -- well, would add a headphones Jack and to disconnect the built in speaker. ???
Don't worry, plug standard 3.5 mm Jack will be there. Used DAC 18-bit, stereo sound, matches the quality of the CD. The speaker is disabled when headphones are connected automatically. Headphones, in my opinion is good because it will allow you to use the device, it is not disturbing to others since earlier buyers reported that the sounds of the night "peep" from depression of the control buttons to awaken their relatives
:roll: .

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 28, 2009 0:06

Александр (разработчик) wrote:headphones, in my opinion is good because it will allow you to use the device, it is not disturbing to others since earlier buyers reported that the sounds of the night "peep" from depression of the control buttons to awaken their relatives
++++ :) :) :)
This enhances the ability of the instrument to the limits of the imagination of any user...
Interesting, though - to the kotsu the summer there is a chance to buy in the sale?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:25

Гость wrote:Interesting, though - to the kotsu the summer there is a chance to buy in the sale?
There is a chance. I hope everything will be fine.