Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Маглан

Post by Маглан » Mon May 12, 2008 23:51

THE NAMESAKE DEVELOPER..... All nice,but why did you prognozirovanie my comment...I still WOULD LIKE to KNOW HOW POSSIBLE to BUY THIS DEVICE bi bc bi

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue May 13, 2008 0:16

Post by Guest » Wed May 14, 2008 20:58

Никонов Владимир wrote:

To buy the device just https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/dreamstalkerpro/
Just and not just,all of a sudden I have one shipping cost as the cost of this device, well I live far far away....me to order this unit you need to calculate the finances that was enough,so I would like to know the exact prices for shipping to Israel and how long will arrive the machine and how to produce to pay for it bi bc bi

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed May 14, 2008 22:00

In order to calculate the delivery time - you need to specify in the application his address. DreamStalker is sent after payment, you after application, the letter will detail the payment and delivery.

Post by Guest » Tue May 20, 2008 23:05

Alexander (developer)
And can you with mindmachine.ru to construct a mini-EEG for users of the MM and AP discs? The use of EEG in these cases is difficult to overestimate, so wish there will be a lot. How much approximately will cost the system?

Карил

Post by Карил » Wed May 21, 2008 11:17

Anonymous wrote:Alexander (developer)
And can you with mindmachine.ru to construct a mini-EEG for users of the MM and AP discs? The use of EEG in these cases is difficult to overestimate, so wish there will be a lot. How much approximately will cost the system?
Join issue.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 21, 2008 12:00

Why not buy a ready-made EEG? They have long been developed by our own, domestic firms, and are several times lower price than on any foreign counterparts. Domestic EEG Neurolizer (24-channel, without a computer) is only 240 thousand (http://www.astek-npo.ru/med/equipment/eeg/n24dcom.htm), and the signature of the EEG Nihon Kohden Neurofax 1100 (32 channel with computer and printer) costs 980 thousand (http://www.astek-npo.ru/med/equipment/eeg/nk1100.htm). With prices can be found on this page: http://www.astek-npo.ru/med/pricelist/pricelist.htm. Successful You purchase of the Lord az !

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed May 21, 2008 12:23

Alexander (developer)
And thousands of 20 can do??? :? :D

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 21, 2008 13:28

Well... in General, can and seven caps from one little sheep to do as we know from the corresponding tale :D . And whether in this sense other than a clear hint for the good lads :? ?

Post by Guest » Wed May 21, 2008 17:23

Alexander (developer)
And what for to us 24 channels? Let's reduce the number of channels to 12 times, reduce cost 12 times obtained 20tr. It is already possible to discuss. After all, openEEG is about 500$? Why not do them in production, perhaps in the improved version.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 21, 2008 17:52

Ah, well, so would immediately and was told I need a very simple device :oops: . In this embodiment, it is possible, of course :ay . No problem.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 21, 2008 18:08

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Ah, well, so would immediately and was told I need a very simple device :oops: . In this embodiment, it is possible, of course :ay . No problem.
It is useful to have a 2-channel, Fourier decomposition of the spectrum and a simple LCD screen in the form of stripes, like a Mind Mirror. Such a thing abroad costs 3000 bucks plus shipping about $ 100. And for 500 bucks would be really quite reasonable...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 21, 2008 18:20

It seems it was about 20 thousand rubles., which is today much closer to $1000 than $500. For the case of Fourier expansion and the LCD screen will not say anything about the cost of $500, but it can be done, of course. For example, on a powerful 32-bit microcontroller with ARM core.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 21, 2008 18:26

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Like it was about 20 thousand rubles., which is today much closer to $1000 than $500. For the case of Fourier expansion and the LCD screen will not say anything about the cost of $500, but it can be done, of course. For example, on a powerful 32-bit microcontroller with ARM core.
Well, I'd take this thing over 20000rub. :? But for a lesser amount would take a lot more people. It is important to get into the optimal pricing tier for that product. :)

Post by Guest » Wed May 21, 2008 21:44

Let all decay functions takes over the computer. Or at least two of the device: with LCD screen, decomposition, and without it, just two-channel EEG with a connection to the computer via usb or the microphone input (no LPT, COM - ports, these often do not exist, at least on laptops).

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed May 21, 2008 22:58

Interesting topic. Potentially I would love to have this case az .

Post by Guest » Wed May 21, 2008 23:53

Us and we interesting! Wrap az
You can offhand the approximate price of such devices is + what number realistic to make in comprehensible terms, and I feel if the price is delicious, the place is not small.

Post by Guest » Wed May 21, 2008 23:54

Alexander (developer)
By the way, because MM is pretty simple from a technical point of view, right? How do you estimate the cost of producing self-made mm, (at least for example with the finished glasses)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:29

Anonymous wrote:Alexander (developer)
By the way, because MM is pretty simple from a technical point of view, right? How do you estimate the cost of producing self-made mm, (at least for example with the finished glasses)
The question You can always discuss with me on the phone az .

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 23, 2008 22:48

Александр (разработчик) wrote:Like it was about 20 thousand rubles., which is today much closer to $1000 than $500. For the case of Fourier expansion and the LCD screen will not say anything about the cost of $500, but it can be done, of course. For example, on a powerful 32-bit microcontroller with ARM core.
And maybe this is the Fourier transform let the computer thinks? If Andrew will explain what the Fourier decomposition, and why it is needed, it may be me that is also interesting. :?

Without the LCD screen, I would have done, of course if you have a computer.

So the question is how much approximately could cost two-and four-channel versions of the device, without LCD screen? In Fourier seems to me possible in any mathcad th to decompose and schedule to build.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri May 23, 2008 23:20

Карил wrote:what is a Fourier decomposition, and what it should be, then maybe I wonder if it
The Fourier transform in this case is performed for signal analysis, comprising a mixture of a plurality of signals of different frequencies with the aim of detecting the presence of signal and signal level for each frequency.

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat May 24, 2008 15:35

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Влад wrote:it would be Good to have a setting - the default value of the timer. For I can in the morning 4-5 times to set the timer for 20 minutes, to lull themselves to disk or MM session.
In the next version 1.01 will be instant on timer to the default values (20 min and 3 hours 30 min.) by simultaneously pressing two buttons without entering the settings menu of the device. This, of course, will remain the same opportunities for setting the timer to any value via the settings menu.
Alexander, what kind of function has a button is a reality check until you start the timer? Maybe make it so that when it is pressed shortly, initialize the timer and add 10 seconds, if the timer is fiction set? Also long pressing on it it would be possible to reset the timer if the device has not yet launched the test eye movements.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat May 24, 2008 18:30

Влад wrote:Alexander, what kind of function has a button is a reality check until you start the timer?
That's exactly the function and carries a reality check. If, for example, set and tripped the alarm, and the man turned it off, the device will switch to clock mode. And that man wanted to test the reality :roll: .

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat May 24, 2008 22:45

Today for the first time DreamStalker entered "secretly" in a dream. Dreamed of playing football in the hall and then began to turn-off the light in the room. And I did not think that this device gives a sign:)

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat May 24, 2008 22:49

Same problem, has moved to the 3rd mode for this reason, and not always wakes.