Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Катался
Perhaps lying

Post by Катался » Thu Jun 19, 2008 14:34

Маг wrote:, I would Like to hear more real opinions and recommendations of users and less hypothetical assumptions about the effectiveness or ineffectiveness.
The fact that 100 100 the moderator of the forum is the developer, why would he negative? /although you could leave a couple of negativschikam/

Dimas

Re: Possible lie

Post by Dimas » Thu Jun 19, 2008 14:47

Катался wrote:
Маг wrote:, I would Like to hear more real opinions and recommendations of users and less hypothetical assumptions about the effectiveness or ineffectiveness.
The fact that 100 100 the moderator of the forum is the developer, why would he negative? /although you could leave a couple of negativschikam/
The developer of the device is NOT a moderator!And we only removed the is rarely flood,scold and abuse.Reviews,even if they are negative-we leave together to solve the problem.For us, negative reviews are also very important!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 15:04

Катался wrote:the fact that 100 100 the moderator of the forum is the developer, why would he negative? /although you could leave a couple of negativschikam/
Well, are You bent... :? . I have my working website, the address of which You can see in my signature.

You can purchase DreamStalker, he borrowed them a month, for example, and to unsubscribe there is a huge text about the results of your testing. All potential buyers will be very grateful, as Your completely independent evaluation will help them easier to make the right choice. Perhaps this information will be useful to people who already own the device DreamStalker, as it will allow them to better deal with its use.

Карил

Re: Possible lie

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 21:00

Катался wrote:
Hmm...
Well, for example, the presence of DreamStalker and regular sleep with him, nothing will bring you closer to conscious dream.

Because:
First- you Need to record dreams. So for example to get up at three in the morning, turn on the computer or take a pen and a Notepad if diary of dreams paper. Then remember to write down the dream... and Then going to sleep again, and if again the Stalker will Wake up? Will you get up? Because if you do not get up in the morning, usually dreams don't remember.

Second, you Have to develop one important habit. The day attentive to different outbreaks. And as soon as I blink the car headlights or something like that - to test for reality.

Thirdly, to Develop the habit of testing reality, in many other cases. Read more in the books.

Fourth - palcev OS to work on. Learn to deepen the state. Learn to stay in the OS.

Fifthly - OS in a different consciousness. It is impossible (to know) plan. You can only execute pre-planned. In General, it is necessary to develop another habit to do it when you remember about it.

I'm not sure that I had the OS. But thinking I had the type of "here and now". That is what I see and what I do, and remembered planned, if I remember. Don't know if this children's type of consciousness, "mother, buy a chocolate bar" to bring at least close to daily. I think it is possible to bring different recesses. But I'm sure it will take more than one week, maybe one month before I get results.

Total to get good consistent results you need a long time and[SPAM] to train. Two and a half months left of Dimas on a stable OS. Now will go at least to raise awareness in dreams.

As you a minus in six months of daily training?

In one of the books the study of the OS compared with learning a foreign language. Don't know about others, but I still really have not learned. Really read without a dictionary, but not all. Not know how to write, speak even more. It's possible the same will happen with lucid dreams.<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 21:55

Карил wrote:How do you disadvantage in the form of six months of daily training?
I think that if there is a book "Lucid dreaming in 7 days" (http://www.koob.ru/thompson_bradley/), then this fact alone already indicates the potential to obtain stable results in just a week. However, judging from the user reviews, many people manage to enter a lucid dream from the first or second times with the help of the device DreamStalker.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:30

What makes a Stalker? Just sends a flash at the moment the REM phase of sleep. No habit to do a test of awareness flash in the dream will turn into anything, but not in the OS. A habit in 21 days.
Брэдли Томпсон - Осознанное сновидение за 7 дней. wrote:Studying the German language, a lot of You will be able to learn in a week? Based... Good day... good bye... the World of my fantasies... but not all. It's a journey, and we're going to go into it.
Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Карил wrote:How do you disadvantage in the form of six months of daily training?
I think that if there is a book "Lucid dreaming in 7 days" (http://www.koob.ru/thompson_bradley/), then this fact alone already indicates the potential to obtain stable results in just a week. However, judging from the user reviews, many people manage to enter a lucid dream from the first or second times with the help of the device DreamStalker.
How long does it take to learn German? Seven days? :wink:

During the week you can expect to receive the first OS, but not anymore. And does not really stable result. :?
Александр (разработчик) wrote:However, judging by the user reviews, many people manage to enter a lucid dream from the first or second times with the help of the device DreamStalker.
Honestly don't see any opinion about EfE from the first or second time. Yes, it is quite possible, but what is "many" I can't believe it. Stalker I think I have bought quite a lot of people. Where at least some feedback??? Not really, I'm the only one stupid? Personally, I got the OS for the first two weeks of training, and without the Stalker. I just remembered that you need to do a reality test. And the next moment I realized that no test needs to be done. Such delusions are in reality can not be.

p.s.
By the way, I do not curse DreamStalker. With a clear mind claim that the device a great, reliable, well made and decently Packed and the money its certainly worth it. And it of course helps to master lucid dreaming. But still primarily the brain - daily exercise, tests reality, attitude and a burning desire to get the OS.

p.p.s.
Speaking about the six months I mean, not just the least some sort of OS. A daily, stable, durable, colorful, maximally lucid experiences close to reality. Plus the ability to use these features and abilities to the fullest. In six months you can learn German to a good level, but not for a week.<

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:34

Two weeks of daily training and attitude I get every morning (usually at night), write down 2-3 dreams. Well, the dreams are more colorful and detailed. And there was one pale OS bleary consciousness. Actually all.

p.s.
This is the third opinion about the OS that is on this website. The first two from Dimas and Vladimir. But they've got a Stalker goraaaazdo before me.
Last edited by Карил on Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:38, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:36

When testing a prototype my wife got the OS on the third day.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:40

The fourth opinion... during the sale of a Stalker.

In order for the phrase "got(La) the OS on the first or third day of ispolzovanija DreamStalkera" had at least some weight, you need to write how many people it three days have not received. I guess once in ten or twenty more.

Andrew, and when your wife were the second and third OS? When she began to see every day OS?
Last edited by Карил on Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:44, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:43

About six months, I don't agree,it's not quite true,I think.Castaneda called it like "the gift of the spirit" (can be confused).For the first week, you can reach more than six months later.Own experience podtverjdaet it.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:45

Карил wrote:of a Fourth opinion... during the sale of a Stalker.

In order for the phrase "got(La) the OS on the first or third day of ispolzovanija DreamStalkera" had at least some weight, you need to write how many people it three days have not received. I guess once in ten or twenty more.
About others I do not know,can not say anything.I don't know ,why not write....Don't write anything),nor received or not received.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:47

I don't mind being an unhappy exception to the rule. When everyone gets the OS in the first days, and I have two weeks...

But something on the forum besides me with a couple of people and admins no one about stalkers writes and successes are not divided. :-\

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:48

Андрей Кабанков wrote:

About others I do not know,can not say anything.I don't know ,why not write....Don't write anything),nor received or not received.
Also true.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:50

Andrew, when was the first OS you have? And how often the OS you want?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:54

Andrew, and when your wife were the second and third OS? When she began to see every day OS?
More she was not engaged.But to see every day OS more than a few days in a row for the average person ,I think.unreal.It takes a lot of energy.Already going to bed you can feel whether or not the amount of energy,and then ,if there is no purpose in even trying.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 19, 2008 22:57

Карил wrote:Andrew, and when was the first OS you have? And how often the OS you want?
The first OS I had 4 years ago,got ctoa was up to 4 per week,lasting one hour.Awareness of the full,did what was planned in advance.Came and went from the OS several times.Learn to fall asleep in consciousness.Now don't do that.For this you need that you didn't touch anything.Which at the moment I don't have.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 23:01

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Now don't do that.
Why?

The OS is the key to the subconscious, to its phenomenal capabilities. Is it bad to get subconscious clues for example about the development of your business (and you never know what else you can confuse the subconscious)? Or OS it just a toy?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 19, 2008 23:05

The OS is fine.Those who have not experienced lost a lot.We can say that they give a second life,instead of stupidly to sleep,you live a rich adventurous life,and such.in the Wake and it is difficult to imagine.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 23:06

Андрей Кабанков wrote:To do this ,what would you do didn't bother.Which at the moment I don't have.
That is, if something in life goes wrong, then lucid dreaming is not? Because in life there are always problems and experiences. Problems are not only in the hump... :)

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 23:08

Андрей Кабанков wrote:OS is fine.Those who have not experienced lost a lot.We can say that they give a second life,instead of stupidly to sleep,you live a rich adventurous life,and such.in the Wake and it is difficult to imagine.
That is, the OS is still a toy? :( Fun is great and super, but I was really hoping that it is possible to obtain practical advice from the subconscious in the development plan itself and its future life... is Not it? :cry:

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 19, 2008 23:09

Карил wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:To do this ,what would you do didn't bother.Which at the moment I don't have.
That is, if something in life goes wrong, then lucid dreaming is not? Because in life there are always problems and experiences. Problems are not only in the hump... :)
All individually,I will not.Thoughts back to the problem,and not to the OS.

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 23:13

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Thoughts back to the problem,and not to the OS.
Oh, come on... stop the internal dialogue (VD) is the first to get engaged in mindmachine and meditations, and without which no further development is not possible.

I think you should have more than enough of this meditative experience.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 19, 2008 23:15

Карил wrote:
Андрей Кабанков wrote:OS is fine.Those who have not experienced lost a lot.We can say that they give a second life,instead of stupidly to sleep,you live a rich adventurous life,and such.in the Wake and it is difficult to imagine.
That is, the OS is still a toy? :( Fun is great and super, but I was really hoping that it is possible to obtain practical advice from the subconscious in the development plan itself and its future life... is Not it? :cry:
Well Advice there, no one gives) ,in the literal sense.OS change you changed everything in my life,I guess)) well I do not know how life would have turned out without the OS,so can't compare.But something is changing...)

Карил

Post by Карил » Thu Jun 19, 2008 23:21

Андрей Кабанков wrote:Tips Well, nobody does) ,in the literal sense.OS change you changed everything in my life,I guess)) well I do not know how life would have turned out without the OS,so can't compare.But something is changing...)
And how
Брэдли Томпсон - Осознанное сновидение за 7 дней wrote:He handed me a sheet of paper on which something was written, I did a check on reality. The reality has not been confirmed. I realized that sleep quietly ordered another cappuccino and began to discuss the dream with my Professor
He explained to me how it works and explain why dreams are necessary. He shared some tips on how to change the direction of the dream and explained that he is my guide in dreams. I asked him to prove it and to explain something to me. I remembered reading in the instructions about the theory of relativity, which never really understood.
He explained it to me, I don't know how, but he did it.
I woke up, still feeling the aroma of coffee and light breeze of the coast of Santa Monica. About a week I was recovering, and once recovered, call the Professor.
By the way, I explained to him the theory of Relativity. He said that my description perfectly! It seems that sometimes the mind holds more than we think.
I have a few sources meet that opportunity - communicating with the subconscious and getting advice. The same Michael Raduga received a tip about "how not to choke after a bath".

Can't be that it was a mess... :?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jun 19, 2008 23:32

I think is not crap.Every since my dreams).I can only speak about my own experience.