Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Apr 23, 2008 21:19

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Vibration very reliable man wakes, as tied to a sense of self-preservation.
The sound also wakes pretty well, but as hints in the dream it somehow price is not very high (compared to the light flashes). However, if You believe the judicious application of the vibration, then put the vibration motor is possible, of course. Now did an experiment. Put the mobile phone into the DreamStalker'a mask and called him. Vibration is felt slightly, but it feels a bit like vibrating't even mask itself, and the bands on the temples. Apparently, the soft mask layer in contact with the face is well dampens vibration. In short, will make the list of possible completions of a device.

while the voice is still too good. recorded what you need to do in the dream and listen...

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 23:57

anyway, the mask on the face of it, to the detriment of the usefulness of sleep, have to get used to sleeping in one position
Wear a mask in the morning! I already wrote about this. Don't need all night to sleep with a mask.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:08

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:If instead of a mechanical signal you can record voice, then the effect would be much more interesting.
Andrey, tell, please, and voice for awakening must be written your own? The effect of this will somehow be different compared to the playback of the voice to third person?
To your own voice, trust more. However, with multiple repetitions, this effect disappears, but you must consider that everyone is his own master, and not to forget foreign comrades... :)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:41

Андрей Патрушев wrote:it is necessary to take into account that everyone is his own master, and not to forget foreign comrades...
Yes, that's right - everyone will be able to create your own phrases to choose the best, change the record from time to time.

And about foreign friends, I somehow did not think :oops: . Thank you.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 24, 2008 13:28

Влад wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:If instead of a mechanical signal you can record voice, then the effect would be much more interesting.
I think the voice would have just walked into a dream plot, maybe this would be reflected in awareness, but maybe not, although it would be interesting to try. I have сон5, it can turn electronic devices on the sensor is triggered eye movements(although the mask is much less convenient than remarker and requires accurate calibration).
"Every night me chasing some idiot screaming - look at your hands!"(the short story "Polustanke") :lol:

Влад

Post by Влад » Sun Apr 27, 2008 17:37

Никонов Владимир wrote:
anyway, the mask on the face of it, to the detriment of the usefulness of sleep, have to get used to sleeping in one position
Wear a mask in the morning! I already wrote about this. Don't need all night to sleep with a mask.
And hurriedly set the timer?
I find it very hard to sleep in this mask, you had it?
May have to get used to for a week?
In RemDreamer I fell asleep easier, though like the material of the masks are identical.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Apr 27, 2008 21:06

Влад wrote:
Никонов Владимир wrote:
And hurriedly set the timer?
I find it very hard to sleep in this mask, you had it?
May have to get used to for a week?
In RemDreamer I fell asleep easier, though like the material of the masks are identical.
maybe it's just that you are too accustomed, it will take time and will invert.
about your signature
I, too, was in this state. and figured that when I heard his snoring, an amazing feeling!

Влад

Post by Влад » Sun Apr 27, 2008 21:29

Князевский wrote: maybe it's just that you are too accustomed, it will take time and will invert.
about your signature
I, too, was in this state. and figured that when I heard his snoring, an amazing feeling!
I hope so, get used to it. Just wondering who and how many are used to.

The signature is slightly modified phrase from the Guide, IMHO, expresses its very essence. :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:56

Vlad
I'm pretty much used to...me with her undersupply in General it was almost impossible to fall asleep...but it's all in the mindset...you can make it less tight pressure gum...now do I not notice the mask,it is convenient!

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Apr 28, 2008 14:05

Dressed in the morning, put the extract in 50 min. again Today was OS. Rode up in the Elevator and then the red flash started. I realized that sleep.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:10

Никонов Владимир wrote:Dressed in the morning, put the extract in 50 min. again Today was OS. Rode up in the Elevator and then the red flash started. I realized that sleep.
Sawing!
:cry:

МакГрегор

Post by МакГрегор » Fri May 09, 2008 22:21

I wanted to clarify one thing...
Can purchase Dream Stalkerа to produce any simple test to verify that this device is in principle interacts with the movements of my eyes?
And you can buy a faulty product and not even know it...

Post by Guest » Sat May 10, 2008 2:16

Oh Colombo Colombo , those W said a hundred times about drimer and tyyy...... PPC hilarious )))))

Post by Guest » Sat May 10, 2008 2:18

gave 6 tiys and the effect is zero PPC

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat May 10, 2008 9:30

МакГрегор wrote:I Wanted to clarify one thing...
Can purchase Dream Stalkerа to produce any simple test to verify that this device is in principle interacts with the movements of my eyes?
And you can buy a faulty product and not even know it...
To buy a faulty product and not know about it You basically can't, it is absolutely impossible for one simple reason. the device has a test mode of the motion sensor eye. Raising and lowering the look of under closed eyelids, You will hear the corresponding sound signals. Moreover, in contrast to the old REM-Dreamer a the new device DreamStalker had the opportunity to test the shutdown capability of the signal eye (for use of this method in duplex mode). Thus, the motion detector eye is fully tested for proper operation. Look in the user mode description "CHdt".

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat May 10, 2008 10:09

Anonymous wrote:gave 6 tiys and the effect is zero PPC
If You have an old REM-Dreamer, you will tell nothing - I did not developed. Relatively DreamStalker'a: if You are not UP awakens the mode-2, the default, the UP-3 is a mode with more intense and long-lasting light, and adding sound. If You suddenly there is a situation that UP-not enough for 2 awakens awareness in dreams flashes of light, and the mode UP-3 fully awakens (i.e., interrupted sleep), use manual setting UP-0. Select the appropriate parameters: duration, duty cycle and brightness of light flashes. If the sound wakes You, the duration of the sound check - 0. So it is possible to choose very precisely the parameters of the Wake-up inputs for a particular person.

Again, let's not forget about duplex mode, which gradually increases the intensity and duration of the signals until then, until You realize yourself in a dream and not turn the appliance off by moving the direction of gaze of the eyes during sleep, raising and lowering his glance a few times up and down.

If You once, seeing in dreams flashes of light, don't want to face the fact that the signals of the device DreamStalker (which in General is required to do in order to understand that You are dreaming), as imagined for example that it is shiny droplets of water on the girls in bathing suits :oops: this subject , apparently, was just more interesting for You at the moment than entering a lucid dream. It is quite normal 8) .

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat May 10, 2008 12:36

The device does not give 100% result with first class, but it works like a clock. Better RemDreamera.
Performance easily verified, is the test sensors of eye movements, and you can also see how many times and at what time the device was sending you signals. The latter is very pleasing, since it allows to analyze his condition. The menu is very easy, unlike RemDreamer.
I was just used to it, every night I tried to sleep in it, you could not sleep at all. Then a week choosing a suitable mode. As was the default UP-2 I don't notice in the dream, although the device takes me 5-6 signals for half an hour. UP-3 seems a good while, a couple of times to realize a dream and hold a couple of times too, did not notice the signal.
The only thing that's annoying that the timer time is reset to zero, have to get the schema and set time. It would be good to have a setting - the default value of the timer. For I can in the morning 4-5 times to set the timer for 20 minutes, to lull themselves to disk or MM session.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat May 10, 2008 13:50

Влад wrote:it would be Good to have a setting - the default value of the timer. For I can in the morning 4-5 times to set the timer for 20 minutes, to lull themselves to disk or MM session.
In the next version 1.01 will be instant on timer to the default values (20 min and 3 hours 30 min.) by simultaneously pressing two buttons without entering the settings menu of the device. This, of course, will remain the same opportunities for setting the timer to any value via the settings menu.

Влад

Post by Влад » Sat May 10, 2008 19:08

Alexander, and in what way it will be possible to upgrade from 1.0 to 1.01?
Of course except buying a new Dream Stalker-a? :)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat May 10, 2008 20:00

Влад wrote:Alexander, and in what way it will be possible to upgrade from 1.0 to 1.01?
Of course except buying a new Dream Stalker-a? :)
While there is only one possible way of updates for a small coin (exclusive to very, very much wanting to upgrade) is to come to me with the device and using 3 minutes to the same device, but with the new version of the program. The address and telephone number can be found on my website.

маглан

Post by маглан » Sun May 11, 2008 14:26

I live in Israel and would like to purchase DreamStalker how can it be implemented,how much will shipping cost,how many days it will be possible to get the device and how can I make the payment?

Маг

Post by Маг » Sun May 11, 2008 20:33

I would like to hear more real opinions and recommendations of users and less hypothetical assumptions about the effectiveness or ineffectiveness.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun May 11, 2008 21:39

Маг wrote:, I would Like to hear more real opinions and recommendations of users and less hypothetical assumptions about the effectiveness or ineffectiveness.
You know the thing... here, for example, You bought a Sony TV You have works fine. Did You go to their forum, will be there to tell everyone about it bi ? I think not :) . But, if the TV doesn't work or works badly, then You inform are more likely :evil: . Buy a DreamStalker, and write your detailed review. We'll all be very grateful az . Your review reads future buyers who also would like to know more about the device before buying :ay .

Гость

Post by Гость » Mon May 12, 2008 3:59

Will be in version 1.01 something which should wait? Or you can now take 1.0?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon May 12, 2008 10:00

Гость wrote:Will be in version 1.01 something which should wait? Or you can now take 1.0?
No, nothing fundamentally new will not be there. Besides, is not clear (for some reason), when this version will be released in mass production and will go on sale :? . The current version 1.0 is a good, stable and fully completed the program. Customer feedback - works like a clock 8) . Take it and enjoy!