Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:17

Can only be bought with delivery from Moscow.Shipping Peter EMS mail 2 day.

Мотолог

Post by Мотолог » Wed Aug 11, 2010 16:06

Tell me, is it possible (comfortable) to sleep with the mask on the side?
I think to buy the device, but I doubt it, many years used to sleep exclusively on the side.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Aug 11, 2010 16:16

Motolog
can I just sleep.

Мотолог

Post by Мотолог » Thu Aug 12, 2010 14:13

And who is the manufacturer and Dreamstalker'?

I read somewhere that it Laberge invented the Internet but nothing found...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Aug 12, 2010 14:50

Motolog
Laberge invented Novadreamer, Dreamstalker we produce.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 14:52

Мотолог wrote:who is the manufacturer and Dreamstalker'?
The development of electronics devices DreamStalker and DreamStalker PRO completely made me similar (in terms of the principle of issuing tips, which are known, in General) with the device of Laberge, but with technical and software improvements and additions, for the device of Laberge's not too comfortable, does not have the required functions, and even obsolete, you might say. Production control, technical support and commissioning of electronics devices are also me as an individual. They are produced at our Russian plants. The production is not exactly cheap, but quality, as calculated on the issue including military production with appropriate licenses, acceptance of "5" etc.

олег т

Post by олег т » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:17

an email to the developer...
because the brain before sleep can memorize the picture and then in the OS to play those places where fiction,but I saw in the picture??
I haven't tried grimstalker,but I want to try...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 21:55

олег т wrote:email to the developer...
because the brain before sleep can memorize the picture and then in the OS to play those places where fiction,but I saw in the picture??
I haven't tried grimstalker,but I want to try...
Yes, of course. As it happens, someone dreams of something on the space theme, but he's not an astronaut - just shooting enough or read a lot of books...

олег т

Post by олег т » Sat Sep 04, 2010 21:06

well, I mean, uh, I'm doing well include headphones in the rain with thunder...or the tide...and what would want in a rapid phase of sleep I have dreamed this place with rain or tide.but I have a little work.. and not always aware of myself in dreams.can you help me?to recommend anything..

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 22:40

олег т wrote:I do so-include in the headphones rain with thunder...or the tide...
You include these files on the device PRO version, as script files, which are automatically replayed during REM, right?

фред

Post by фред » Sun Sep 19, 2010 22:55

I Welcome You, Alexander.
Deeply respect Your business, as very fond and electronics (radio Amateur) and dreams.
Your device thought out to the smallest detail... respect!
At the time, I and many of my friends (supporters) achieved good results using a homemade "miracle device" from a converted computer mouse monstryatinu in goggles for diving...
All this uncomfortable device, assembled on the knees, usb tally with the computer, where special. writing program all this wonder and ran.....
Not terribly convenient!... But nevertheless the result was. not bad. and not only me...
I think it all depends on the person and mood.
Your device is not for everyone. But only for those who really need it...
Otherwise, there will be many more (sorry) whiners, who do not know what device I want, and why they need all this...

ps: happy to buy your device, Alexander, if not for the price.
not that money is not there, just conscience won't let me do, knowing its cost...
I do not mind a bit of your business. keep it up!
The master repairman of cellular telephones.
and, you know, from China I display the value of 120R.
At the company where we purchased, it is already 830р.
And our customers, along with the work it falls under 3000r.

pps: the device is good.
but if anyone was disappointed in this tablet - will be happy to buy a couple, for a third the price....

олег т

Post by олег т » Mon Sep 20, 2010 0:04

no..this is my script..or rather just music with headphones...

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 0:53

Oleg t
DreamStalker PRO allows you to do exactly what You need. In the REM phase he can turn on the headphone playback of the recorded stereo file MP3 (the necessary files are just copied to the SD card of the device). You can even give yourself a certain settings with your voice of what is dream and they will be reproduced in the REM phase (your voice can be written to the device through the built-it microphone).

Всеволод Ф.

Post by Всеволод Ф. » Wed Oct 06, 2010 14:12

I salute the developers and forum members! First of all I want to thank the creators of the device, the real thing up and running! Use only the second week, was already short the OS, prompted by the DSP, and another thing seen in a dream trigger on the buyout and I reacted from the series - which you're shining, well I don't sleep, only then when I really woke up I realized that gave away such an opportunity!
Here only personally I have a DSP there is one small problem, which I don't know yet how to solve! Personally, I have a dream in the morning very restless, don't know how exactly is called this phase of sleep, but I quite often in the second half of the night and in the morning, almost waking up, remaining as it were half asleep. Notice these phases, so as I use the alarm clock AHVO, which in these moments closer to the appointed hour, and wakes up, we can say that I almost Wake up, but usually just fall asleep on it! and by the way just after such sleeping and dream often!

So in those moments DSP and gives flash exactly what prevents going to sleep :( I even experimented - I feel almost awake, let's wait for a few seconds, sometimes longer - that light :) the check button - don't sleep! and works and then every few minutes during my slumber, of dreams, of course with no. have to either rearrange the timer, or just remove the mask to sleep!

Just been on the forum I read that they say if you lie with your eyes closed and not to sleep, the device like, shall not be triggered! Although I understand that I described moments of almost waking up very closely placed to the phases of REM and probably the device is honestly doing his job, could just advise that on the basis of their own experience?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Oct 06, 2010 14:37

Vsevolod F.
Try to postpone the device and not to engage in 2-3 days. Generally it is better to work with him more than 3 times a week, then sleep will be deeper and You will probably stop waking up in the morning, an alarm clock, too, is better not to use. There is another way, personally I prefer it: You Wake up in the morning, lying down, mask, do not remove it You will have a few times, You get tired, You interfere to sleep,finally able to log in to the OS in consciousness,that is, not through self-awareness in a dream, and directly. I like it better, because there is no ISS, consciousness is exactly the same as in "reality", desires and preferences the same :wink:

Всеволод Ф.

Post by Всеволод Ф. » Wed Oct 06, 2010 20:49

Dimas, thank you! Try to start with the first Council :) the second option me as a beginner it is scary! Upisati change!

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Fri Oct 15, 2010 22:44

Yesterday I bought DreamStalker PRO, complete as expected: the mask, the device, memory card 2GB with adapter(the adapter) for her, a pair of batteries(not thought they would be included), manual and gift book Laberge. Arriving home, began to study leadership. A little after reviewing the guide, started for the device. The device starts without any problems, the device menu was quite simple, took a couple of tests too, everything is simple and clear. As management learned quite a bit and sleep was little time, decided to postpone the first experience to today, it will unsubscribe tomorrow.

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Sat Oct 16, 2010 14:57

Slept with the regime UP to 1, trigger was, but unfortunately no outbreaks in the dream I do not remember. I think you need to put the regime harder or try something with manual settings, in General, continue to experiment.

Кейн

Post by Кейн » Sat Oct 16, 2010 15:56

Oh, by the way, positives were not enough and I clearly remember some dreams, but nothing resembling flares or glare were not. I understand that one day is not an indicator, but still can anyone give advice for the future?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Oct 16, 2010 16:10

Kane
Practice with the settings, the brightness of light, loudness of sound, etc.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 16:12

Кейн wrote:Yes, by the way, positives were not enough and I clearly remember some dreams, but nothing resembling flares or glare were not. I understand that one day is not an indicator, but still can anyone give advice for the future?
I think it's best to start with a UP-2, as the mode You selected (UP-1) designed only for very light sleepers, flashes of his very short and weak. An ordinary person such a signal is unlikely to hook. If you do not see flares UP-2, then go to manual settings and make the same settings which are used to UP-2, but the duration of the issuance of tips put 10-12 seconds. There will be little place 15-20. Are sure to see.

кучумовн

Post by кучумовн » Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:32

Hello, Alexander.
Just specify that the device I bought, and haven't been able to use it (today the mask slipped during sleep over the forehead).
Just note the lack of: securing circuit Board in the glasses need to consider more carefully something that she can always move out, I think the biggest drawback of the device. At first I thought to cut the hole bigger, but then decided that it is necessary in order for the sensor bodies right in the middle of the eye. You need to be there all sat tight. For example, you can cast them on the plate and the box to sew the mask - the fabric does not crawl relative to the holes. Or adapt to the Board and the box slide. In General, the people who came up with the mask - you "fail", think.

So, the question on the device:
I have a version of the conventional device 1.01.
I circuitry't know, but I suppose that You periodically make enhancements to the device's firmware.
If so, the back if it is compatible? And can the user himself to stick something into the computer and reflash your DreamStalker?
For example, I would love to disable all the sounds in the menu (except for sound tips and check), because, for example, in the modern practice of designing user interfaces refused to be "chips" - and on the web and in all desktop programs: the buttons don't click when you hit them.
it would be nice the user to select the brightness menu, because at night it gets in the eyes.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 13:04

кучумовн wrote:I circuitry't know, but I suppose that You periodically make enhancements to the device's firmware.
If so, the back if it is compatible?
For a conventional device (not the PRO version) only had one update (very long ago it was, almost immediately after the start of mass production). You have the latest version 1.01. The updates will not be issued, since the program runs without errors, and this just makes no sense.
кучумовн wrote:, And whether the user himself to stick something into the computer and reflash your DreamStalker?
No, you cannot. Program does not apply.

кучумовн

Post by кучумовн » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:37

Tried this week to sleep in a mask (DreamStalker 1.01).
Did not work - Wake up (even during the REM sleep) from "pre" flashes.
The instructions stated that these are "preliminary" flash is sent on the lowest brightness.
So it looks like the device I can't use for the same reason as the previous owner.
Have to sell, apparently.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56

Paint something light bulb, to using the outer layer only of the light passed. Friend nail Polish coated with a thin layer, so the effect has got to Wake up before they are stopped. I don't think there are so many people smarter than blondes...