Reviews about DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:04

Игор wrote:ка2009
I already did that once woke up the first time, that is, before the flares, I decided to check on the device, the number of positives was equal to one, at this time.

Test Stalker the second night, the number of positives 18 per night. Sometimes woke up directly from outbreaks, and sometimes they do not notice the presence of flares in a dream not seen or don't remember. In the morning woke up before the alarm clock but alarm clock. All the usual moves.
I want to clarify that the number of operations in the memory device is changed directly at the beginning of the issue prompts (phase Ph-3 indicator). That is, if you interrupt the process for a couple of seconds prior to the issue of tips, despite the detected eye movement, the number of actuations will be zero. Hence, in Your case, before waking up has already been one accident. If this operation close to the time at which You woke up, everything falls into place.

Игорь_

Post by Игорь_ » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:31

Well the third night, are now a bunch of positives and no awareness of yourself in the dream and waking up at all. Even the brightness is increased. :cry: Will have to change tactics.

Игорь_

Post by Игорь_ » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:04

Well, at the end of some shifts, the fourth night Stalker was not worn fifth night dressed in 4 nights, nothing. And in the sixth 4 woke up, set a timer for 50 minutes, and one had 5 positives. Remember the whole dream, and I remember in the dream was a flash in the area of the 3rd eye, but never woke up ill prepared. But remember the whole dream, from beginning to end. In General, what to use the Stalker every night not recommended, it is necessary to check on their own experience, :oops: and not to jump to conclusions. But one conclusion I will make, Stalker works as it should :ay thanks to the developers. The rest depends on the person.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 22, 2009 15:19

Question to the developer. It turned out that I only sees the right eye. Will it work in my case?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Oct 22, 2009 15:59

Anonymous wrote:question to the developer. It turned out that I only sees the right eye. Will it work in my case?
The motion sensor eye is installed just in front of the right eye and left eye movement was not measured. Flash-tips it is possible to watch and one working eye. So absolutely there are no obstacles, you can safely use the device. Some users of the PRO version, by the way, is remarkably recognized in a voice prompt (without using lights).

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Mon Feb 15, 2010 23:52

Nothing I have with this grimstalker does not work. If anyone in Germany is interested to buy it for 50 Eurosec, write to the PM.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 14:10

Триалект wrote:I'm with this grimstalker does not work.
As I understood from Your previous messages, the device normally works on Your eye movement in REM, but You do not notice or tips in the light sleep or completely awake when I put them more intense?

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Wed Feb 17, 2010 0:42

I have several difficulties. First, it is very difficult to sleep with the mask. Almost the whole night passes without sleep. Second, as soon as there is control flash for half an hour before activation of the device, I Wake up and for the remaining half an hour to fall asleep usually do not have time. Well, if you overcome these two problems, you either Wake up from the flashes, or do not respond to them. The instrument then may show six or seven positives, but in dreams I don't realize it. I tried to set the alarm for three a.m. and put the device mounted on half past four - do not normally have time to sleep and woke up from the control flash.
The device itself works as described in the manual. The problem, apparently, in me. I will try further, but little hope do not cherish.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:01

Dialect - the night passes without sleep - the cause???MASK!!! try a couple of weeks to try to sleep ,many get used to it at first, she presses and presses.Go to bed early,warm bath before going to sleep(very relaxing),exercise, apply ,running for example - I sleep well after running personally.

Евгений орел

Post by Евгений орел » Sun Feb 21, 2010 18:01

I got me? Was blinking forever when inappropriately and when you do, because in the dream, I don't see. Tired of trying all sorts of settings and gave up!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 20:00

Евгений орел wrote:Blink forever when inappropriately and when you do, because in the dream, I don't see.
Eugene, could you be more specific "when it is not necessary" - when is that?

If you do not notice the clues in the dream, then have You tried simply increasing the duration of their issuance up to 30-40 seconds, for example?

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 21, 2010 20:20

Евгений орел wrote:I got me? Was blinking forever when inappropriately and when you do, because in the dream, I don't see. Tired of trying all sorts of settings and gave up!
"One flew over the Taganrog and sending all to hell..." :lol:
Buddy, judging by your post, you're entot instrument even in hands did not hold...

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Tue Feb 23, 2010 22:05

Whaaaaaa!!!! plus Adin!!!!clearly)))

ПрофеCCор

Post by ПрофеCCор » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:03

I already hold more than half a year...same story...Wake the preliminary flash constantly.A very light sleeper.I thought I'll get used to it but it did not...Thrown away.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 22:07

ПрофеCCор wrote:Budish pre-flash constantly.A very light sleeper.I thought I'll get used to it but it did not...
Here above the man says that flares can not see in the dream. What prevents him from doing more brightness, to do more the duration of the signals? Remained unanswered. It's hard to believe that it is possible not to notice in a dream bright enough flashing before my eyes over, for example, a full minute. And if to them to add sound? It is absolutely impossible to miss. You, on the contrary, they complain that You Wake even two rare and very weak pre-flash. I think You just need to create the corresponding ratio for these outbreaks. For example, sleep-enabled music many people will not work, but let them get used to fall asleep to the music, and the brain will shut down this stimulus as well as off, for example, the ticking of the clock. If You bought the typewriter, she You thesis will not print. And the result of its use will depend on how You want to achieve a good result from Your desire to understand, to learn, perseverance and willingness to learn and apply something new. One it is very easy so do not think it is necessary, others more complicated, and someone is generally very difficult. In any case, nothing is impossible, it would be a desire not just to receive the result and to learn how to get it, if difficulties arise. And for something probably easier for You than others. Because it is always and everywhere the case. Isn't it?

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:13

You're right, Alexander, and I don't think have a claim to Your work. I have, at least, no such claims. The device made as described, all to be honest. Just people sleep in very different ways, and no one really knows in advance how to configure the device.
The last five nights I would fall asleep in the mask, set the timer for 3.30. Three hours after falling asleep, that is, to activate the timer in the first four nights I woke up and couldn't go to sleep without removing the mask. So four nights I was used to sleeping with the mask on the advice of the Sneaker. Last night I again put on the mask, set the timer to switch through 3.30. Woke up to flashes, took off the mask and fell asleep again. In the morning, looked at the number of positives. Trigger, from which I woke up, was second for the night. The first was a half hour before this and I did not notice that and did not remember the dream.
So decide now, whether they break too much, or too little, or small duty cycle, that is large...
Nothing. Ahead eternity. Will experiment further.

Тапка

Post by Тапка » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:18

Dialect Get in line dear))))N

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:28

Yesterday before a dream aloud firmly told himself and his wife: today I will have a lucid dream. I mean, I understand that sleep. And put on the mask.
Woke up again in the mask in the night for an hour to activate, removed the mask and went to sleep again. Dreamt ex girlfriend. Asked her: is this a dream? I'm sleeping? Looked around, stared at her face. She smiled and said That, I still can't believe? Then I woke up and thought: damn, still the dream was. I was not able to determine what is a dream?
And then I woke up again, actually.
That is, again, it was a false awakening.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 13:35

Триалект wrote:I could not determine that it was a dream?
And then I woke up again, actually. That is, again, it was a false awakening.
Not to mention the test button reality CHECK on the device DreamStalker, there are many simple ways of checking. I'm in the same case, just attempted to fly in the room and fly through a closed glass window into the street. Thought, however, not to trip in the nature :-)but then I think through the glass not treated in reality. When freely flew outside through the glass, and immediately realized it was a dream. Rather, it was a lucid dream :wiz .

Накавалду

Post by Накавалду » Thu Mar 18, 2010 22:03

In terms of feedback on the device itself I would say that Yes, it honestly, the device looks and works as described. Nice build quality and packaging.

Device owned for almost 2 years, but the OS in that time and have not experienced. Actually the last OS I remember it was in childhood, i.e., years at least 10 years ago.

The problem in remembering dreams. Yes had been reading Laberge, of the type most important tool to record dreams in the morning. But it is really hard for me, tried several times, fails to develop the habit. And the feeling: why record a dream that you remember? Moreover, most of the people around them, not even knowing about the OS, remember your dreams. It is clear that this future work. I of course want to do it, apparently this is the only way for me.

I fall asleep fine. Do not feel any inconvenience in the mask. Dreams don't remember. I.e. at night fall asleep from watching all there hypnogogia images, and in the morning Wake up, as if has passed 1 minute. Per month 2-3 sleep still remember. Is this dream something to remember and go for the impression of the whole day. As he carries appears to be external information that could hardly synthesize my brain, well, it seems there is an interesting conversation, or technical details that I might not know! So apparently, if you already have trouble remembering, then DS is not the answer.

I mainly use DS so put an ordinary alarm clock at 3 hours am, 3 hours before the final awakening. Wake up, the mood - toilet, tea :oops: Put the shutter speed on 10min, wear a mask, lie down, trying to sleep. And then all as in a fog, can't clearly remember what happened next. Then I something clicked and everything shut off, or something. For example past experience. Like I remember there was 2 flashes indicating the end 10минутной delay timer, I kind of clicked check for extension. In the morning I looked, there was one accident at 3.45, then tripped the alarm DS. But did not really remember. I woke up and pressed the button. But planning's still time to run DS. Such things...

Try to get enough sleep. In normal days sleep for 9 hours! Weekend may 10-12. Ie a very long time to REM sleep. About a year ago, I remember the default flash would Wake me up, but still remembered nothing. Now it seems not awake, but with the same result.

In short, the real work would be if, after the alarm I could remember what I saw. And be able to analyze how flash is interpreted by the brain. And so it is not real.

Maybe some blocks in the subconscious? Or hypnosis what to try to improve memorization?<

ВТП

Post by ВТП » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:42

The people and the device really works?and through what about time?=))and then I'm here for three weeks doing OS (VTP ) with the help of sound x sync and only once managed to get into the OS.

Триалект

Post by Триалект » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:25

Occasionally trying to sleep with dreamstalker eyes. Each time ends with awakening a few minutes before the appointed time.
Yesterday I got the device had a false awakening followed like the WTO. That is, I woke up in bed and thought, now I must try the WTO. Began to relax, then calmly sat down on the bed, got off the bed and gently, slowly fell face down on the floor. Thought about, and in fact gravity is so not working. So, it came out of the WTO! Rose looked at the bed. To his surprise, his body wasn't there. Began to examine his hands - you could see them as if through nearly closed eyelids, with difficulty, but quite clearly, his hands are not blurred. Again just to be sure tried to get down on the floor and fell, and it slowly sank, it confirmed my feeling that the WTO had happened. Moved into the next room. And here woke up for real.

Алексей Царенко

Post by Алексей Царенко » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:02

So enjoyed working with DS that he could not resist and posted it as a real help in the Wasps.
http://tinyurl.com/3376sah

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:04

ВТП wrote:the People and the device really works?and through what about time?=))and then I'm here for three weeks doing OS (VTP ) with the help of sound x sync and only once managed to get into the OS.
It all depends on the setup = desire.
Play the idea that sparks is nothing but a symbol of OSA.
Initially, it is difficult in the head to keep, but later you'll meet.

Димончег

Post by Димончег » Tue Jul 27, 2010 0:43

And where in Peter it is possible to buy DreamStalker??