Sleeptracker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Коломбо
Sleeptracker

Post by Коломбо » Fri Apr 18, 2008 22:55

http://www.reviews.ru/clause/article.asp?id=2266
What do you say? If you reprogram the squeak at the beginning of REM sleep, it is almost a replacement redimere, besides they use pulse analysis, which is much better than Pandora on her face.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Fri Apr 18, 2008 22:58

and the Pro version has vibration.

Влад

Post by Влад » Fri Apr 18, 2008 23:39

Interestingly, they can be configured to produce vibration in each phase of the REM, even if you didn't Wake up.

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:04

I don't know. Topic rather the developers of instruments for sleep, which rejected the idea to catch the REM pulse =) and here is ready to watch catching BDG, then still have the option to define the REM pulse? Or maybe there is no pulse and kakayato hidden technology in clocks? =)

денден

Post by денден » Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:16

But not in the pulse video, there is a GSR sensor

Коломбо

Post by Коломбо » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:27

what GSR sensor?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 17:12

This watch is, obviously, to correctly determine the phase of sleep will require a comparative analysis of pulse throughout sleep to highlight the phase and the REM phase of deep sleep. The morning can be quite accurately determine the need for a revival phase BDG.

There is nothing easier than to introduce into an existing DreamStalker special alarm clock that will Wake us in a custom period of time close to the desired Wake-up time. The volume of the signal can be adjusted from very quiet to loud enough through the settings menu :ay .

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 24, 2008 13:54

Александр (разработчик) wrote:This watch is, obviously, to correctly determine the phase of sleep will require a comparative analysis of pulse throughout sleep to highlight the phase and the REM phase of deep sleep. The morning can be quite accurately determine the need for a revival phase BDG.

There is nothing easier than to introduce into an existing DreamStalker special alarm clock that will Wake us in a custom period of time close to the desired Wake-up time. The volume of the signal can be adjusted from very quiet to loud enough through the settings menu :ay .
The pulse does not correlate with the phases of sleep. The main indicator that can be removed from the body - muscle tone, but for this sensor it is necessary in another place to put it. Most likely, in hours determine the skin resistance or GSR (galvanic skin response), which is indirectly related to muscle tone.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 14:13

Гость wrote:Pulse does not correlate with the phases of sleep.
Found here the following information:

"Dreams are not only eye movement but also with the cardiovascular system. Interestingly, this inverse relationship: when one sees a calm, pleasant sleep, his pulse quickens, breathing varies, and, on the contrary, the rapid and dramatic dreams are accompanied by the evenness of the pulse and respiration."

Source: http://www.pozdravleniya.biz/sonik/tolkovanie/4.html

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 14:19

Гость wrote:Probably in hours to determine the resistance of the skin
Skin resistance to measure does not make sense. Try for once to squeeze in the fingers of the ohmmeter probes to any and all ideas on this topic will disappear once. The fact that the resistance of the skin greatly depends on the degree of pressing of the electrodes to the skin surface. Any small movement during sleep will lead to a sharp change in resistance. And what about the galvanic reaction will tell nothing - did not try.

Никодим

Post by Никодим » Fri Jun 06, 2008 15:43

Sleeptracker does not fix the phase of the REM, but only a transition from this phase to a new sleep cycle - at this point, people tossing and turning that fixes the embedded inertial sensor.

Ло

Post by Ло » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:29

hi all!

I now have such sleeptracker watch, trying them prisposobit for working with dreams since bought..

is it possible the firmware on it to suit your needs to adjust? because the idea if this watch will Wake me up just then I come out of the REM phase, then theoretically I will be able to Wake up in the dream already lucid and prolong the pleasure.. or for example just put that they woke me up via assume the same two minutes after the clock recorded the beginning of the phase of the REM..

thank you, I'm coming back here, so waiting for your replies :)

Кузмичь

Post by Кузмичь » Tue Aug 26, 2008 16:40

How would you like a toy axbo, in principle, almost the same thing only I think panamericaine even on the computer graphics of the sleep phases can be viewed...
http://www.agoge.ru/2008/06/06/axbo/

Кузмичь

Post by Кузмичь » Tue Aug 26, 2008 16:49

By the way, the question has arisen, and can when be (maybe in the next version of Dreamstalker) to provide similar functionality??? there is already virtually a computer built, it would be great if added function of this alarm clock....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 26, 2008 18:17

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Гость wrote:Probably in hours to determine the resistance of the skin
Skin resistance to measure does not make sense. Try for once to squeeze in the fingers of the ohmmeter probes to any and all ideas on this topic will disappear once. The fact that the resistance of the skin greatly depends on the degree of pressing of the electrodes to the skin surface. Any small movement during sleep will lead to a sharp change in resistance. And what about the galvanic reaction will tell nothing - did not try.
Yes, I agree. The most reliable - to record muscle tone. In the REM phase, in healthy people, it is significantly reduced (sleep paralysis).

champ0

Post by champ0 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 22:50

Никодим wrote:Sleeptracker does not fix the phase of the REM, but only a transition from this phase to a new sleep cycle - at this point, people tossing and turning that fixes the embedded inertial sensor.
Correct to say!
With this clock I found myself waking up sometimes
the time that they will work.
And they had to pump them to work.
To me they are not particularly helpful because without them I can Wake up.
True to them of course waking up easier.
Only if their one or two nights will not use this,then there is sometimes a confusion in the days of the week when read in the diary.

champ0

Post by champ0 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 22:54

Ло wrote:hi all!

I now have such sleeptracker watch, trying them prisposobit for working with dreams since bought..

is it possible the firmware on it to suit your needs to adjust? because the idea if this watch will Wake me up just then I come out of the REM phase, then theoretically I will be able to Wake up in the dream already lucid and prolong the pleasure.. or for example just put that they woke me up via assume the same two minutes after the clock recorded the beginning of the phase of the REM..

thank you, I'm coming back here, so waiting for your replies :)

It seems to me that there hardly it is possible to change something especially the firmware,if there ustroeno all based on the inertial sensor, and it starts to wait for traffic for the time that you put for the range of the spill.

Лихтер

Post by Лихтер » Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:36

In General, this thing doesn't have to change, and doing the same :) take a timer, something like this
http://www.terrariy.ru/Stuff/Images/Timweek.jpg (200-300 rubles)
and the detector (sensor) motion plus call then you need to experiment however they are different (microwave, IR, and combined) and for the sensitivity differ, well, let's say this
http://www.chipindustry.ru/product0/29755546.aspx (200-300 rubles)
all the fun of the order of 500 roubles in comparison with 5-10 thousand for these glorious bourgeois alarms....
The working principle, the timer includes a motion sensor for example from 6:00 to 7:00, and during this interval the motion detector detects the movement of the arms or rotating the body and accordingly sounds an alarm...
Who will collect such a thing post pliz, look at what the sensors are tried and which are best suited for this DIY...

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:38

Is it worth it to reinvent the wheel,it all not really will look like!cheap of course.

скатина

Re: Sleeptracker

Post by скатина » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:23

Hello Alexander . Somehow it took another long time DREAM-5 , in the end, lies unnecessarily . Aims at the device , but I'm afraid will be the exact same nonsense .The reason is that sleeping on your stomach .

1 Wanted with light and sound plus vibration , but I understand with vibrator PRO only no more options ? These bells and whistles with usb and music, I do not understand ?

2 where I explain my emotion , and the fact that this forum thread is stalled , and the problem of "sleep on stomach" was .And this is a huge number of people t e and Your money is not yet earned .

I was trying to make ( will take a picture - lay ) hack : took capacious watch there 6 tablets or 1 piece KINETIC alkaline A 23 12 V and all this put the sensor roller from the puzzle and webadvisor from mobile . Everything works when shaken , but still not stable . In short the idea is the same , if orocess , the vibrator needs to Wake up , but gunsy crawled . This sensitivity , while working the vibrator and the lack of a replay on the rebound insensitive . Then I swam , knowledge in electronics no .

What do You think about this alternative as an uncomfortable mask , and any expensive but convenient , yet bulky ???

3 And even if possible , is there a link to what are You currently wise , maybe you should wait and buy a "thing" ?

Thank you .

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:35

Skatin

1. With vibration only PRO.

2. All the money still did not earn :-). Think of tip vibration in many people will cause a full awakening, as opposed to the conventional weak flashes before the eyes, which are usually woven into the dream. Definition of REM in coups in the dream - the question is somewhat controversial.

3. My current project, like several previous ones, not in any way associated with the theme of this site. New Dreamstalker is not in the plans.

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue May 14, 2013 12:04

I have an interesting experience using the Jawbone up bracelet. The device is similar to the Sleep tracker, but it has 4 smart alarm due to vibration, and (since it's plus and pedometer) the vibration signal after a specified time if you are not moving.

Thus night put 4 smart alarm clock 1.5 hours and don't move the bracelet to sleep mode. The bracelet will be each time after the REM phase, plus gives the vibration signal every half-hour.

More interesting - the device monitors your sleep phases (although only 2) and awakening, which can determine the sleep cycle, its duration (diagrams)

Was the OS already due to this device.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Tue May 14, 2013 19:15

Paulum interesting. What model and how much took?

Павлум

Post by Павлум » Tue May 14, 2013 21:36

Jawbone up 2, about 6 thousand on the Internet you can find. On Amazon is $ 130.

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Tue May 14, 2013 21:44

Paulum already looked on Amazon. Found this model. I looked, suddenly someone would come out with a model focused on wasps :oops: Something like the analysis of sleep phases + smart alarm + vibration on the hand.