Additional questions for DreamStalker

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:09

Чемпион wrote:Why can't I try the duplex mode? Maybe it will work?
Try. Probably, it will be very convenient. Unless, of course, will not forget in a dream to look up and down several times to switch it off :? . Otherwise, the device will Wake You up after some time after the beginning of prompting tips :shock: . Therefore, the duplex is recommended for advanced users 8) . But trying never hurts az .

Кандратий

Post by Кандратий » Mon Sep 01, 2008 13:44

Same question about the sensors...
1 Why use 2 sensors, they work in pairs or independently?
2 How to check EACH sensor on the performance of sescoi happens?
3 As visually you can tell the motion sensor from the led?
(can anyone throw a picture of the sensors from the eyes of his grimstalker)
there is a feeling that soldered 2 LEDs and only one motion sensor... :(

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Sep 01, 2008 13:48

Kundrati
1.there is one sensor,the second is the IR emitter signal.
2.You can close the device in the palms in the check mode the motion sensor and see if the squeak is interrupted when the absolute static motion of the hands.
3.The led in the middle.Actually they blink :)

Кандратий

Post by Кандратий » Mon Sep 01, 2008 14:04

1.there is one sensor,the second is the IR emitter signal.

Dimas, read the user manual and see the diagram "Electronic circuit device..."
item 10 — Infrared motion sensor age
ie it turns out the instructions are not entirely correct written
these three circuits are correctly labeled so
10A — Emitter IR signal
11 — Led
10B Sensor (receiver) IR signal

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 14:53

Кандратий wrote:1.there is one sensor,the second is the IR emitter signal.

Dimas, read the user manual and see the diagram "Electronic circuit device..."
item 10 — Infrared motion sensor age
ie it turns out the instructions are not entirely correct written
these three circuits are correctly labeled so
10A — Emitter IR signal
11 — Led
10B Sensor (receiver) IR signal
I don't see much sense in such a detailed detail. This is not a wiring diagram for serial production.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 14:57

Dimas wrote:you Can close the device in the palms in the check mode the motion sensor and see if the squeak is interrupted when the absolute static motion of the hands.
The palm of your hand can short the electrical circuit on the circuit Board and make adjustments to the operation of the circuit, if so hugging device :oops: .

Ник

Post by Ник » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:33

The question arose. In the description You said "the Device is based on research at Stanford University by a group of Stephen Laberge".
Whether DreamStalker "continuation" of the development NovaDreamer or created from scratch? Specifically interested in the algorithm for determining the phase of the REM is the same?
And if you can, please take a brief comparison of the features of the NovaDreamer and DreamStalker.
Thank you!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 13:29

Ник wrote:the question Arose. In the description You said "the Device is based on research at Stanford University by a group of Stephen Laberge".
Whether DreamStalker "continuation" of the development NovaDreamer or created from scratch? Specifically interested in the algorithm for determining the phase of the REM is the same?
And if you can, please take a brief comparison of the features of the NovaDreamer and DreamStalker.
Thank you!
DreamStalker "continuation" is not as fully developed and I alone, have no relation to Stanford University 8) . But it should be noted that in the development process I reviewed in detail with the algorithm of an already existing device. I was tasked to develop a device, of defects that are observed in other devices with LED display for convenient operation with the instrument settings and accounting mode to account for the positives during the night.

Валшебник

Post by Валшебник » Thu Sep 18, 2008 19:53

Сергей11
Interesting question.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 20:01

Валшебник wrote:Interesting question.
Nothing interesting, Sergei 11 simply confused the maximum sensitivity with a minimum :? .

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 27, 2008 21:56

Good time of day! So it turns out that
Александр (разработчик) wrote:If the room included even a faint electric light, and he falls on the sensor, then the trigger will even sensitivity 20 - that's right. The fact that the electric light would be a lamp You have no standing in any case contains a strong pulsation with a frequency of 100 Hz. Acceptable conditions for operation of the device is either the darkness or subdued daylight, without direct sunlight. These conditions are usually in the bedroom to ensure a normal healthy sleep
good time of day! And it turns out that I will not be able to use the device? But if to sew another cloth for blackout(on top ), then will it help somehow?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Sep 27, 2008 22:30

Гость wrote:So it turns out that I will not be able to use the device? But if to sew another cloth for blackout(on top ), then will it help somehow?
As I wrote, the permissible conditions for the operation of the device is either the darkness or subdued daylight, without direct sunlight. Day can be used, if only the direct ray of sunlight is from the side, creeping under the mask, fry you right in the eye. I think that in this case You get to sleep and then not succeed. Anyway, to sew anything no reason, it's easier to draw the curtains or close the blinds on the window. Or are You going to the beach to sunbathe, sleep and OS-om enjoy ? 8)

Привет

Post by Привет » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:41

Good day!
A number of questions:
1. Did dreamstalker certified for safety for the eyes?
2. As I understand it, in the area of the eyelids installed sensors look like "laser-pointer". Not harmful if they are repeatedly every night shining in your eyes? Please tell us about the power of red bulbs, their tech. settings, etc.
3. Can I take dreamstalker in Moscow for the rental and do you plan this possibility?
Thank you

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:02

Привет wrote:As I understand it, in the area of the eyelids installed sensors look like "laser-pointer".
Nothing of the sort. Where did such a strange idea? Who will serve people in the eye with a laser? What do you, my dear, on the night of the horror movies look :? ? For issue tips have the usual weak LEDs red. They are all completely safe for eyes by its technical characteristics, as it is designed to look at them with your own eyes as long as you want az .

Привет

Post by Привет » Fri Oct 17, 2008 16:45

Thanks for instant answer!
Hope I didn't hurt You with my Amateur question. Just
by purchasing any innovative devices is always to ask their characteristics, dangers, honey. restrictions and etc.

I would appreciate other answers about Dreamstalker, as I plan to buy the device:
1. certitificate. Should be certified similar devices?
2. technical led parameters (maximum power).
3. the rental of this device

Thanks again!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 17:22

Привет wrote:3. the rental of this device
You wanted to buy it. I don't think anyone would be nice to put a face fabric mask when she had previously used a different person. I wouldn't.

Привет

Post by Привет » Fri Oct 17, 2008 20:17

Alexander!
Please answer the remaining questions. Preferably as detailed as possible.
Thank you!

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 21:08

Complete and detailed documentation on the LEDs from the manufacturer: http://www.chip-dip.ru/library/DOC000195297.pdf.

Привет

Post by Привет » Thu Nov 13, 2008 18:59

is there a pause in the operation of the device after activation on the REM?
if Yes, what?

can the device itself vymochite with default settings?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 19:05

Привет wrote:is there a pause in the operation of the device after activation on the REM?
if Yes, what?
There instructions are detailed and fully painted the algorithm of generation of signals and pauses between them.
Привет wrote:can device independently vymochite with default settings?
The question is not clear. Explain.

Валшебник

Post by Валшебник » Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:02

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Привет wrote:3. the rental of this device
You wanted to buy it. I don't think anyone would be nice to put a face fabric mask when she had previously used a different person. I wouldn't.
The mask itself is a rag, but the cost of rent

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:48

Why do You charge without a mask? Trust me, You will not be able to use it without a properly made mask. I think that if You really want to have this device, buy it without problems. Good luck!

Юстас

Post by Юстас » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:33

Ask the developer to comment on...
Eye damage by infrared radiation
Along with damage to the organ of vision ultraviolet rays can cause burns of the eye by infrared radiation. Lethality has penetrating eyes of short-wave part of the rays which is absorbed by the lens, retina, choroid.
In the crystalline lens develops opacities, the so - called heat cataract (traumatic). They occur commonly in people exposed long time to high temperatures. First heat cataract found in glassblowers, later - metallurgists.

Thermal effect of infrared rays on the retina is expressed in burns of the macular area on which the rays are focused. The retinal pigment epithelium and choroidal pigment absorbs infrared radiation, resulting in coagulation of proteins, developing chorioretinal burn, followed by a more or less significant and usually irreversible loss of vision.

This sort of damage occur at relatively long viewed with the naked eye at the sun or when observing a solar Eclipse without eye protection filters.
Taken from here http://www.glazmed.ru/lib/public11/childtreat176.shtml

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:37

Юстас wrote:injuries of This kind are encountered when relatively long viewed with the naked eye at the sun or when observing a solar Eclipse without eye protection filters.
And what is there to comment? I can only add that if You are using some device can measure heat emitted by an infrared led with a maximum power of 0.002 W, which during operation in the pulsed mode gives an average capacity of not more than 0,00002 W, it would mean that You spent a considerable amount on the purchase of a super-mega-professional equipment and rented a special laboratory under the ground. But seriously, when You look at a glass of hot tea, standing on the table, Your eyes get about 100,000 times more infrared radiation. I already answered here, as in side sleeping next to wife is not necessary then to rotate the view, if You are so concerned about this, for man to 800W of heat during the day gives into the surrounding space :cry: .

Юстас

Post by Юстас » Wed Mar 11, 2009 15:36

Thank you, Alexander, calm down! :) :ay