DreamStalker - a device with a display and clock

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Jan 25, 2008 19:37

The development is close to completion,in late February-early March start to sell.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:00

Джим wrote:gentlemen!
It's been said here a lot of wishes and words. Can you read the full (or at least the advanced specification features a new REM-Dream era???
PO-ZHA-LUI-STA!!
The main differences in function DreamStalker:

1. Real-time clock.

2. Remembering each time waking up in the REM phase.

3. The check mode of the motion sensor allows the age to be trained in switching off the duplex mode (lifting and lowering the gaze with the eyes closed ).

4. All settings are saved even in case of long-term lack of batteries.

5. Have reset all settings to the default state.

6. The duty cycle of the Wake-up inputs are set in percentage from 10 to 90%, and can not accept, of course, any invalid values, referred to in the instructions to the REM-DREAMER.

7. The device has a menu with quite understandable and memorable symbols. For example [AL-0] indicates that the alarm (Alarm) is turned off, and [AL-1] - enabled. The choice of the values for each menu by the pressing [+] and [-].

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Sun Feb 03, 2008 14:13

Uzho I can't wait Qaida, I sent this beautiful device :)

Умка

Post by Умка » Sun Feb 03, 2008 14:22

Alexander, sorry for the question :oops: but in connection with a problem that I had with the REM-DREAMERом :( (I wrote about it in the next topic http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1018&start=40 ), I was very interested in what the sensitivity of the sensor will have DreamStalker and how will it be regulated? Simply, if there are differences in the direction of greater sensitivity, I would be sold my REM-DREAMER to someone and ordered a DreamStalker. And how will be constructed mask itself, ie I do not mean will there be need of additional sewing scrunches, as it was with remediorum? :)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 23:02

Умка wrote:Alexander, I'm sorry for the question :oops: but in connection with a problem that I had with the REM-DREAMERом :( (I wrote about it in the next topic http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1018&start=40 ), I was very interested in what the sensitivity of the sensor will have DreamStalker and how will it be regulated? Simply, if there are differences in the direction of greater sensitivity, I would be sold my REM-DREAMER to someone and ordered a DreamStalker. And how will be constructed mask itself, ie I do not mean will there be need of additional sewing scrunches, as it was with remediorum? :)
Welcome, Umka! Revered specified branch. The sensitivity of the sensor, the new device will be about the same or slightly higher. I see You write that you have used the sensitivity of 5, but the device You have almost no work. We are all different people. Have different type and skin tone, different structure of the surface of the skin, eye movement under closed eyelids cause different values of the measurements from the sensor. So after all this is the sensitivity adjustment. Set the value to 1. Indeed, while You have it activated (though fewer times than You would like), as I understand it. Check out that the middle led was exactly in the middle in front of the right eye. Considerable displacement of the sensor relative to the center of the eye can cause a lack of positives at all. Still, as I understand it, You sleep on the tummy :oops: . Here the question arises: maybe You press down the mask, and it is close to the eyes? Thus, the distance from the sensor to the eye decrease, which could also (potentially) lead to lower sensitivity. If You press on the area of the left eye, the sensor (it is located right on Glazam), on the contrary can move away from the eye at a distance of more than. A further decrease in sensitivity is affected by the illumination of the room night-light, morning light from the window, etc.

Experiment and write about the results, please.

How to measure the sensitivity of Your device a simple way I will try to come up with in the coming days. What city are you from?<

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Feb 03, 2008 23:09

Умка wrote:...And how it will be constructed mask itself, ie I do not mean will there be need of additional sewing scrunches, as it was with remediorum? :)
It's interesting :ay ! Could You send a picture (or just draw freehand the pattern), which we will see clearly how it is sewn elastic, which helps You so. It is possible that this improvement be implemented :wink: .

Умка

Post by Умка » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:32

Александр (разработчик) wrote:
Умка wrote:...And how it will be constructed mask itself, ie I do not mean will there be need of additional sewing scrunches, as it was with remediorum? :)
It's interesting :ay ! Could You send a picture (or just draw freehand the pattern), which we will see clearly how it is sewn elastic, which helps You so. It is possible that this improvement be implemented :wink: .

Well,in General everything is simple, initially masks one horizontal elastic band, which can move during sleep up or down, because this may move out and the mask -I always slipped on the forehead to prevent sliding down the nose, on which it partly rests, so I sewed an extra band -down obliquely from the main, so that it is positioned closer to the neck and did not allow the mask to slide up, and of course sewed Velcro. Would be even better if the first horizontal elastic band, also to arrange a little incline ( like this <> ) . A good example can serve as points for swimming, there are many people who have a double clip to glasses do not slip. In addition, the elastic and Velcro was sewn with the expectation that over time the elastic will stretch and will have to tighten their belts, given this and the "native" elastic is also sewn.
If you do not understand, you can send a photo (I do not know really how to put it in :oops: but will understand if you need) :)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:09

Umka
Still could not comprehend how You sewed it back on :? . The pictures on this forum, it seems that the user cannot insert directly, only links to them can be given. Better send me this photo on e-mail: aprog@mail.ru.

How are Your experiments with the device?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 28, 2008 13:31

Conducted testing of the device.
1.Very convenient management,the simplicity of how the menu of the mobile phone almost! :ay
2.I set a signal only a light impact without sound(manual control),the first night the device srabotat 21 times,I noticed 4 times blink,got THREE lucid snovidenija and one conscious input,that is, I woke up to flashing,the flashing ended and I went to the OS while maintaining the mind!We were very impressed.On the second night only 2 OS.IMHO it is necessary to do not every day,to give yourself a break (by the way the manuals says the same thing).
Alexander (developer)
GREAT THANKS!!!

Фипыч

Post by Фипыч » Thu Feb 28, 2008 13:37

Hurray!!! So soon it will be possible to try out!!!!! :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Feb 28, 2008 13:44

Yeah! :)

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 15:26

Dimas wrote:I set a signal only a light impact without sound(manual control),the first night the device srabotat 21 times,I noticed 4 times blink,got THREE lucid snovidenija and one conscious input,that is, I woke up to flashing,the flashing ended and I went to the OS while maintaining the mind!We were very impressed.
In the latest version of the program revised the function of determining the phases of sleep, and we've added software noise filtering, added the function of automatic compensation of the temperature drift of the motion sensor eye. As a result, fixed possible triggering outside of the REM phase, which, judging by your description, is it.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 15:31

Website machine didn't identify me :) . So the message was nick Guest :? .

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 03, 2008 13:03

Alexander (developer)
Super!Thank You,Alexander!

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Tue Mar 04, 2008 14:16

Today I was lucky :D to test the prototype of the DreamStalker. My experience of lucid dreaming is quite small, namely two dreams in two years. All attempts to realize a dream, to anything did not lead, but almost every night I'd convinced myself that I can. And to enter the OS in the process of falling asleep quite unrealistic. DreamStalker I put only the light signal. The first signal I felt, but it seems that he woke me up. But the second signal, somewhere at five in the morning, I "saw". I took it as pink fireworks, beautiful and joyful some. Immediately began to insist that it was a dream. Remember that you have to look at his hands. Then tried to take off. Unfortunately, sleep was not bright, I was in a dimly lit room. To fly beyond the room failed. Periodically looked at his hands, not to lose awareness. The dream - nothing special, but the fact that such antisemitic how I got into the OS – it's great! I thought I would need a few months, and here's the result. Will have to try.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 04, 2008 14:20

Malvina wrote:Today I was lucky :D to test the prototype of the DreamStalker. My experience of lucid dreaming is quite small, namely two dreams in two years. All attempts to realize a dream, to anything did not lead, but almost every night I'd convinced myself that I can. And to enter the OS in the process of falling asleep quite unrealistic. DreamStalker I put only the light signal. The first signal I felt, but it seems that he woke me up. But the second signal, somewhere at five in the morning, I "saw". I took it as pink fireworks, beautiful and joyful some. Immediately began to insist that it was a dream. Remember that you have to look at his hands. Then tried to take off. Unfortunately, sleep was not bright, I was in a dimly lit room. To fly beyond the room failed. Periodically looked at his hands, not to lose awareness. The dream - nothing special, but the fact that such antisemitic how I got into the OS – it's great! I thought I would need a few months, and here's the result. Will have to try.
Next time say to yourself: "clarity Now!" You will like it. :)

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Tue Mar 04, 2008 14:22

In the dream say?

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Wed Mar 05, 2008 0:31

Malvina, where do You bought it, if it is still in development and need to wait 2 weeks?

Andrew You are literally suggest in your sleep talking or mentally "talking"?

A couple of times heard in a dream how my body lying sleeping talking in my sleep. The creeps. The sound, the sound not a voice, from some depths of the body with dry, low screech. If such votes Vij said: Raise my eyelids!", the floor of the auditorium would remain after the end of the film on the ground. After the final of waking up is the first Association that came to my mind. And a dream twice heard the key/main words sleep. All of this is interesting.

Malvina
Сотрудник mindmachine.ru

Post by Malvina » Wed Mar 05, 2008 15:11

Haven't bought the prototype allowed to test. Really looking forward to now that will be on sale.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 06, 2008 15:25

Malvina wrote:In a dream to say?
Of course, in OSA :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 06, 2008 15:26

И-Ван wrote:Malvina, and where You bought it, if it is still in development and need to wait 2 weeks?

Andrew You are literally suggest in your sleep talking or mentally "talking"?

A couple of times heard in a dream how my body lying sleeping talking in my sleep. The creeps. The sound, the sound not a voice, from some depths of the body with dry, low screech. If such votes Vij said: Raise my eyelids!", the floor of the auditorium would remain after the end of the film on the ground. After the final of waking up is the first Association that came to my mind. And a dream twice heard the key/main words sleep. All of this is interesting.
I think, mentally quite. :)

Госсь

Post by Госсь » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:23

Anonymous wrote:the last version of the program revised the function of determining the phases of sleep, and we've added software noise filtering, added the function of automatic compensation of the temperature drift of the motion sensor eye.
Tell me please, what is the intensity of Idiota? I'm interested in this question in the sense that not too it is useful for the eye, especially given the fact that irradiation is a long time from close range.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:51

Госсь wrote:Tell me please, what is the intensity of Idiota? I'm interested in this question in the sense that not too it is useful for the eye, especially given the fact that irradiation is a long time from close range.
Infrared radiation is a simple warm. It comes from any heated object, a heating coil, a glass of tea, a bowl of soup, etc. including it comes from your body. Compared to the power that radiates from your body, the radiation of weak IR diode is like a drop in a glass of water. In addition, the IR diode emits is not constant, but is activated only for a short moment, in order to save the energy of batteries. Use of health :ay .

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:59

Alexander (the developer):
"Go on in."

You can already buy?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 13:09

Currently in the process of production. Soon they will be on sale. Do not worry - all will suffice, be sufficient, they will be sold permanently.