DreamStalker - a device with a display and clock

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:05

All right, so the timer has not expired its time, as the clock on some time in the night stopped or slowed your progress. In my experience I would say that phenomena such as interruptions in the operation of quartz watches, dressed per person, sometimes observed at the points of an apartment or house, called geopathic zones. Sleeping in this area is strongly not recommended, if not, of course, desires to die from cancer. But! In order not to scare You in vain, I advise you to have another experience. Set the clock on the device in accordance with the accurate real-time. See the seconds the device by holding down the Enter button in the clock mode. Note the difference in seconds between real time and time on the device. Then put the device (it can even shut down, it doesn't matter because the clock will still go) to any place distant from the location of Your pillow where You sleep at night. After three hours, check the time on the device. If the clock is exactly the problem in the area, if the clock accuracy, the instrument is easy to adjust and the problem will be completely exhausted.

Волшебник

Post by Волшебник » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:52

I try to set the timer to 03.00. and put 4 hours looking at him showed 00.01. although the time has long passed and only in my hands the timer and showed 00.00 Tonight again used glasses he set the timer 03.10. As always didn't work,the number of dreams n000,and in the morning he was exactly 3hours and 10 minutes to otstavat.You have any recommendations?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:54

the Wizard
Come to the office and we will replace it!

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 04, 2008 13:04

I do not live in Moscow,but before ,through a friend.Tell me who in the office to contact?And replace at once?And if possible,the device has been tested.Thank you.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 04, 2008 13:18

Well.Replace the device immediately.Contact Dmitry (to me) :) or who will be in the office.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 23:37

Photos masks:

Валерий

Post by Валерий » Sun Aug 03, 2008 18:58

A question to experts and creators!
About this technique read more than 10 years ago and really wanted to buy

such a device. A few days ago, my dream ALMOST came true, because

bought Your instrument and conducted the first tests. But ... unfortunately,

to no avail.
Explain, maybe I have something wrong doing. Seem to know how to read, and

understanding God is not offended. Manual read from cover to cover

several times and did everything exactly as written.
The problem is that the device does not work on the eye movement in the night.

And,
1)motion detectors work well in test mode (CHdt),

2)check the Wake-up inputs (CHUP) clearly shows how, like,

supposed to work night
and 3) after triggering the backoff timer Wake-up (included in

UtSE mode or clock mode) after 10, 20, etc. min. there are two

short flashes, but the wakeup signals after that, not

observed.
The other settings also changed but the effect of one - number

positives for the night n000.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 15:00

Валерий wrote:after triggering the back-off timer Wake-up (enabled UtSE or the clock) in 10, 20, etc. minutes can see two short flashes, but Wake-up inputs are then no longer observed.
This is a flash issued for 30 sec. prior to the expiration of the timer. If immediately after the outbreak, press on the CHECK button, each press will increase the time of the aging timer for 10 min.

At the end of the exposure timer enables the monitoring of movements of the eyelids. To analyze the movements of the eyelids need time 30 sec., during which the eyes under the eyelids to move. Then there is a pause for the development of dreaming, and only then is results tips.

For Your case recommendations are:

Do a factory reset. If nothing helps, then install the sensor sensitivity = 1 or 2. Use.

Валерий

Post by Валерий » Tue Aug 05, 2008 19:46

Alexander! Thank you for the advice. All really works.

Саир

Post by Саир » Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:20

Good day! Decided to buy a DreamStalker.
Yesterday, August 19, 2008, filled out and sent the form from the website. While silence in e-mail. What to do next, and how about you can wait for confirmation that the order is accepted, etc.?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Aug 20, 2008 13:24

Sair
Today I sorted all the mail,replied to all customers.You got the answer?

Саир

Post by Саир » Wed Aug 20, 2008 18:07

All right, got it.
Thank you :)

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Wed Aug 20, 2008 22:05

Dear Dimas, do not take the trouble, help me understand why I do not notice the clues in the dream? Device like a plow like a bulldozer, deviations, gives tips, all super, but penetrate they are in a dream or not I don't know. That's my only problem with DreamStalkerom. In reality, I coach your brain. When you see a light source providing light, I do background checks on reality, closing the nose with two fingers and trying to breathe. When breathing does not work I tell myself that it is a reality. Wear a mask at 8 am. Go at 3am. Before going to sleep listening to disc healing. What am I doing wrong? I need your professional advice. In advance thank you very much. Yes, there will be light on your soul.

Князевский

Post by Князевский » Wed Aug 20, 2008 23:10

Чемпион wrote:Dear Dimas, do not take the trouble, help me understand why I do not notice the clues in the dream? Device like a plow like a bulldozer, deviations, gives tips, all super, but penetrate they are in a dream or not I don't know. That's my only problem with DreamStalkerom. In reality, I coach your brain. When you see a light source providing light, I do background checks on reality, closing the nose with two fingers and trying to breathe. When breathing does not work I tell myself that it is a reality. Wear a mask at 8 am. Go at 3am. Before going to sleep listening to disc healing. What am I doing wrong? I need your professional advice. In advance thank you very much. Yes, there will be light on your soul.
you should also be a night plow like a bulldozer :)
try to deal only with DC (if you only have begun to work on) and to increase the signals.
read about the OS, or rather how to remember dreams.

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Thu Aug 21, 2008 0:04

Dear knyazivs'ke, no, I don't plow like a bulldozer, I'm just a night owl.
Engaged with DreamStalker about a month, increase is nowhere, is set UP a-2. ABOUT the OS I already read all that you can(slightly exaggerated, but okay). After the work with disk healing, the dreams I remember less well. I have a sneaking suspicion that the brain is just used to the signals and therefore do not respond to them, but this is unlikely, since I don't use the device too often. Already 4 days not used.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:54

Чемпион wrote:Engaged with DreamStalker about a month, increase is nowhere, is set UP a-2.
You can try mode UP-3, which is brighter and longer light signals are combined with audio signals.

If the sound is too much, You will awaken, then you can use manual setting UP-0. Put the duration, sound = 0, the brightness of the light signals = 9, duty cycle = 5, and the duration of the signal pick up experimentally by increasing it until then, until you begin to notice the signals in your sleep. Everything will be OK!

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Thu Aug 21, 2008 15:23

Alexander thank you for your help. Will do everything in my power.

Саир

?

Post by Саир » Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:35

How to disable sound completely?
Somewhere in here I came across the answer, and now can't find.
The volume removed to a minimum (LE-1), the duration of the audio signals exposed to zero (S - 00), and he still pisset...
Even speaker break out :)

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:49

Саир wrote:How to disable sound completely?
Somewhere in here I came across the answer, and now can't find.
The volume removed to a minimum (LE-1), the duration of the audio signals exposed to zero (S - 00), and he still pisset...
Control of the duration of a sound and its loudness is used only in the case of selection of manual settings, UP-0. If You have selected presets, UP-3, in which light signals are accompanied by sound, then no matter what the duration of the sound and the volume You opt for manual settings, the Wake-up inputs will be the parameters corresponding to the mode UP-3. Thus, if You interfere with sound tips, You can use modes UP-1, UP2, or UP-0. In the latter case, to turn off the sound, it is sufficient to set its duration to 0.

These settings do not affect the volume of the sound button.

Саир

Post by Саир » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:06

Okay, thank you.
I mean, as I understand it, clicking the test of reality, the sound will still not dependent on any settings, right?
However, now he will check :)

Саир

Post by Саир » Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:24

Yes, it is!
When you Wake UP-0, and the duration of the signals S-0 when pressing the "test of reality" sound is still there. This is probably correct. Judging from what was told in the movie (http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=1501) Stephen Laberge.
Just too loud for me. Came out just: hole dynamics in jammed gum :)
Last edited by Саир on Mon Aug 25, 2008 13:54, edited 1 time in total.

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:18

Dear Alexander, what settings do you recommend for people with sleep surface?

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 16:31

Саир wrote:I mean, as I understand it, clicking the test of reality, the sound will still not dependent on any settings, right?
Yes, that's right, the sound will be. These settings do not affect the volume of the sound button.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 16:42

Чемпион wrote:Dear Alexander, what settings do you recommend for people with sleep surface?
If the default mode UP-2 wakes You up too much, then try UP-1. But in the case of lack or excess of signals UP-1 will be using manual settings to set something between the regimes of UP-1 and UP-2 or weaker signals than the standard UP-1.

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Mon Aug 25, 2008 17:39

Thank you very much. Will do exactly as you said. When I finally lucid dream would be...