DreamStalker - a device with a display and clock

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 18:27

Чемпион wrote:thank you very much. Will do exactly as you said. When I finally lucid dream would be...
I looked at previous posts and saw that a little earlier I advised You rather to use stronger signals because You do not notice the clues in the dream. Now it is not quite clear what You meant when wrote about superficial sleep. Not that You have it superficial, if You do not notice the red light flashes before my eyes :? . In short, the General technique is simple. If You do not notice the signals, it is necessary to make them stronger and (or) longer, but if on the contrary, they awaken You too much, banishing all sleep, make them weaker and (or) shorter.

Using maximum brightness when sound, evoking signals You simply will not be able to ignore in my sleep.

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Mon Aug 25, 2008 19:40

All right. The fact that there are days when after waking up I look into the device to see how many times DreamStalker gave me signals, and it appeared that quite a lot. From this I drew the conclusion that once the signals were hoisted, and I had not noticed them, then they are too weak and not suitable. But there are also days when I Wake up from signals, such as the last few days, the number of positives per night I 1. And then this trigger can be considered a reaction to the movement of the eyeballs, at the same time when I woke up. That is, if to look truth in the eye, DreamStalker generally were not heard. Because I haven't slept. Just a couple of hours with the device. Today I woke up at 8:20 and stood up. Have propodosomal 2 and a half hours and went back in the hope that the phase of rapid eye will be longer and better. More hours could not sleep, then when I woke up in the eye blink Stalker and I can't remember any sleep neither night nor after a period of wakefulness. And so for several days I stopped remembering dreams. Very strange. Don't know why. Like doing everything right, but there is something wrong. It may not need to stay awake? Although Laberge says that it is good. Maybe you need to change something in my rhythm? This probably isn't the device's fault. Rather something with me. Can any recommend to improve sleep? Or device to wear early? Or lie down with him at night? Although all night with a bandura on a head is a hell. It is time to change something. If that does not work, we should try something else.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 20:40

Чемпион wrote:for More than an hour could not sleep, then when I woke up in the eye blink Stalker and I can't remember any sleep neither night nor after a period of wakefulness.
Judging by the description You woke up in the REM phase of sleep from the tips of the instrument, which may have been installed too strong of brightness for You :shock: . If the device worked from eye movements after You woke up, from the beginning of the eye movement :roll: until actuation of the device would have to walk two and a half minutes, at least. I mean, You could Wake up and immediately see the LEDs flashing device. Such an algorithm works. Here, it seems that the device worked correctly and sleep, You've probably seen, but the dream immediately, probably erased from Your memory the moment you Wake up. But why did this happen, I can't say :? .

Перец

Post by Перец » Mon Aug 25, 2008 21:09

read the entire forum tomorrow I will go buy it!

Чемпион

Post by Чемпион » Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:57

It is possible to congratulate on your purchase?

Аркаша

Post by Аркаша » Wed Sep 10, 2008 22:25

Welcome!
And here I could not resist! today DREAMSTALKER ordered and paid for via the Bank! (Bill No. 160 city of 10.09.2008)
Only here a question, I in the order indicated, the address of work (easier to mail) and were paid and in the receipt the Bank printed the address, I hope it's OK?
And once You test the device before shipping? But then so is hunting that would work! :)

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Sep 10, 2008 22:48

Аркаша wrote:Welcome!
And here I could not resist! today DREAMSTALKER ordered and paid for via the Bank! (Bill No. 160 city of 10.09.2008)
Only here a question, I in the order indicated, the address of work (easier to mail) and were paid and in the receipt the Bank printed the address, I hope it's OK?
And once You test the device before shipping? But then so is hunting that would work! :)
Not scary.
Test.

скфыр

Post by скфыр » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:38

Friends, well, send me please on soap shemku of connection vibrate, huh? Oh please!!

ossovsky@zaira.ru

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 14:06

скфыр wrote:Friends, well, send me please on soap shemku of connection vibrate, huh? Oh please!!

ossovsky@zaira.ru
If You are going to connect the vibrator to the regular version of the device, then I have to disappoint You - the connection of the vibrator there is not provided, and the control signal is not generated.

скфыр

Post by скфыр » Tue Jul 19, 2011 14:44

Just a few pages earlier it was written that in principle this is possible if the motor operates from the signal to the diodes. In principle, I think it is not very difficult, just since someone did, it is better to use a proven solution than to experiment again.

Александр (разработчик)

Post by Александр (разработчик) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 15:11

скфыр wrote:Just a few pages earlier it was written that in principle this is possible if the motor operates from the signal to the diodes. In principle, I think it is not very difficult, just since someone did, it is better to use a proven solution than to experiment again.
The signal is supplied to the LEDs is intermittent, it must be converted to continuous, and add a switch so you can turn the vibration off. However, unlike the PRO version You will not have to continuously adjust the vibration level from the lowest, which, in General, and is most suitable for tips. The inclusion of a resistor in series with the vibrator can cause the vibrator just will not start, and the resistor with the least resistance will allow the vibrator to start but then it will not work in the smallest capacity. This is due to the fact that the motor starting current can be up to 10 times greater in magnitude than the operating current. In short, it all more suitable for radio Amateurs, which is important the process of experimentation. Good luck!

скфыр

Post by скфыр » Tue Jul 19, 2011 15:15

Got it, thanks.