Results

Instrumentsthat will help you to get into a lucid dream
львёнок

Post by львёнок » Wed Mar 05, 2008 16:06

Джим wrote:let's introduce a moratorium on discussion of Pharma-chemistry, huh?
I think that the right offer, the more that is this drug (Melaxen) a huge number of contraindicationsand since hardly anyone knows the true state of his carcass, then the use of any synthesized (tra-TA-TA) itself is costly, especially as the consequences, prolonged in time, from their use, too, can be tra-TA-TA :roll: :evil:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 06, 2008 15:03

львёнок wrote:
I think that the right offer, the more that is this drug (Melaxen) a huge number of contraindicationsand since hardly anyone knows the true state of his carcass, then the use of any synthesized (tra-TA-TA) itself is costly, especially as the consequences, prolonged in time, from their use, too, can be tra-TA-TA :roll: :evil:
I, too, support! az
Chemistry, IMHO, is always a relationship...

Валдем

Post by Валдем » Thu Mar 06, 2008 15:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
львёнок wrote:
I, too, support! az
Chemistry, IMHO, is always a relationship...
Moratorium on the chemistry is right!!! az az

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Mar 06, 2008 15:28

Oh?
and glycine and etc?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 06, 2008 15:34

Евгений Кош wrote:really?
and glycine and etc?
At home, in the kitchen, turning off the light, so that the children have not seen, everyone has the right to eat whatever you want, and the forum will not discuss... bi

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Mar 06, 2008 15:48

AA.
've got the idea. :)
OK... right. who can make it to this - turn up the old ( good books do ).. and the newbies don't understand - initially, bad everything, even candy :)

Спринтер

Post by Спринтер » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:52

Джим wrote:
львёнок wrote:I'm actually opposed to any kind of pills, because you can spoil your body and to teach him goofing off, but that's sort of preparates, perhaps, and not bad even to have in their Arsenal if they don't overdo it.
Lord!
I have racocha -- as soon as the forum is dedicated to Majd-mashinam (and/or in any case non-pharmaceutical means [decisions [neurotic?(?==not sure how accurate) problems], let us introduce a moratorium on discussion of Pharma-chemistry, huh?
And, of course, is not particularly pleased with [me] when Pharma chemicals used for OS, the WTO and other (in my opinion) entertainment.
Ie can of course throw in all me available dead cats, but I think this is not the case.. i.e. I am sure that is not the case. :(
Totally agree

Джим

Post by Джим » Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:40

I'm glad nothing is wrong with me agree.
However -- the theme was "RemDreamer-DreamStalker/Results".
So the question (mostly to Andrei Patrushev) -- should I have the sense to stop with the help of a Stalker? I kind of had a dream, and even do without AVS, but fragile all of this - such as "accidentally" drank tea at 20:00, and everything was a dream, for the rest of the night.
And on the other hand -- of course, it is interesting to "play with dreams." And, assuming that is not right, however, asked Council, "note".
I.e. to abandon the idea or try? Stalker?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:53

Джим wrote:I'm glad nothing is wrong with me agree.
However -- the theme was "RemDreamer-DreamStalker/Results".
So the question (mostly to Andrei Patrushev) -- should I have the sense to stop with the help of a Stalker? I kind of had a dream, and even do without AVS, but fragile all of this - such as "accidentally" drank tea at 20:00, and everything was a dream, for the rest of the night.
And on the other hand -- of course, it is interesting to "play with dreams." And, assuming that is not right, however, asked Council, "note".
I.e. to abandon the idea or try? Stalker?
I would not advise...
Well, at least there in a year, if the dream becomes stable, and then at the first negative "signals" need to immediately stop.

Джим

Post by Джим » Tue Mar 11, 2008 23:22

Andrei Patrushev
Thank you. Wait.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Mar 14, 2008 13:20

Hmm...so strange,so several years wanted to buy a REM-dreamer or at-the like to master lucid dreaming.And here I have this wonderful device,and that's what I noticed:the percentages I saw flashes and is not seen somewhere 40% to 60%...And certainly most surprising,I never thought that I will be able to login to OS of wakefulness!That is, I've gotten really good at this and I think even managed to anchor this state with a mask.What I wanted to say:it's easier For me to login to OS of wakefulness,rather than to realize a dream!The only thing that disappoints me in this whole story is that my consciousness is more than wakefulness,and the fact that I scheduled the day,it seems to OS quite unimportant and not worthy of attention...so I spend time in the OS on the fly over mountains,seas and ... aunts 8) :o ,then I get bored and decide to just fall asleep...Well,I don'T KNOW WHAT to do in a dream!!!
People who have as?Please share!What can be learned from the entoy of awareness?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Mar 14, 2008 14:14

I would take BSFF and work with the cluster Disassociation.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Mar 14, 2008 14:24

Eugene Kosh
And now in Russian! :) Eugene,I did not understand..Or You are me this post addressed?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Mar 14, 2008 14:50

Dimas wrote:Eugene Kosh
And now in Russian! :) Eugene,I did not understand..Or You are me this post addressed?
the text in the Rainbow center..
there is a book on it on the Internet.

Госсь

Post by Госсь » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:40

Dimas wrote:.In short,I don'T KNOW WHAT to do in a dream!!!
People who have as?Please share!What can be learned from the entoy of awareness?
Do the most important thing - go out into the real world in the body of your dreams.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:50

Goss
Well...????And then what?

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 17, 2008 20:22

Dimas wrote: Well...????And then what?

If you manage to acknowledge the real world, not in the dream like real life, the question of "further" does not arise. You will not regret. And field of activity opens the richest.
The main thing is not to miss. Because our mind can create a glitch-the dream is real the real. But, fortunately, there is one sign by which one differs from another. I don't want to open it now so as not to disturb the purity of the experiment, - you will easily find out. Cool is impossible not to notice.
Accomplish your goal that turned out.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:50

yet nothing happened((((

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 31, 2008 20:23

wow saw himself in a dream,what is the triangle with the landscape as if from the paintings of Dali...took off,we were in complete darkness...then awareness lost.

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Mar 31, 2008 22:36

It was interesting to learn about the results of the new owners version of the device(DreamStalker). Share your feelings of the Lord. :)

НатальяМал

Post by НатальяМал » Tue Apr 01, 2008 0:07

Hi all!
Please explain, what gives?
It seemed to me that in addition to nightmares - nothing)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:27

Natalya
and why is terrible??? :) Normal dreams...and gives freedom in a dream,you can do what you want :wink:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Apr 05, 2008 0:15

Hmm...a couple of times when the device was beeping in the night,I woke up,but not until the end,there was a feeling that the body shakes,as in the WTO and lower often body flies up,and in the region of the navel stuck and no more...tried to raise everything else did not work,feet dangling at the top,the rest of the way and the voices inside of my head...Remember even some of the replicas.A female voice loudly,"Laughter...Sympathy is not!...Go away!..."

Путешественник

Post by Путешественник » Tue Apr 15, 2008 21:49

Dimas wrote:Hmm...a couple of times when the device was beeping in the night,I woke up,but not until the end,there was a feeling that the body shakes,as in the WTO and lower often body flies up,and in the region of the navel stuck and no more...tried to raise everything else did not work,feet dangling at the top,the rest of the way and the voices inside of my head...Remember even some of the replicas.A female voice loudly,"Laughter...Sympathy is not!...Go away!..."
And my office is not so. First, I feel a kind of ambiguity - there's me and my body, vsledstvii this growing discomfort (often just the feeling of vibrations, but all of this is happening not with the body itself, but not with "I", as it were, on the verge between - vibrates all the space around me, as if... in a word very similar to acoustic heartbeat - like body supported by a single group of patterns, and the higher mental activities of the other working on completely different frequencies and they interact with each other). So in the time when all this hate is just unpleasant to unbearable - I just get up. At this point the vibration is so faint that in order to make them feel - it is necessary "to listen". As the "removal" of vibration decreasing (but the degree of removal is estimated then it is clearly not meters, kilometers, you can move just a short distance and at the same time to be "in another dimension"). To find your body back sharply, I just listen to yourself and go as the lighthouse until the vibration again becomes "deafening". Then something starts to pull like a magnet, and the level of awareness drops sharply. As soon as I get closer to that point, the number of choices available to me drops down to 2 - either I want to continue the journey, then, I should just go back to rush, or I passively expect "merge" with the physical body. Well, if you got lost and a lot scared, then experience suggests that no matter how badly you feel, the return will happen by itself, even without the conscious participation in the operation to save his own soul. However, if really bad, then I just try to remember how I physically open my eyes or Vice versa - close your eyes. This option is the extra return is very unpleasant. When suddenly "come to life" first as much as literally flies up on the bed completely unnatural way, then another, sometimes well very much shakes, sometimes some time for muscle groups absolutely besporochno contract and relax, or just tremor + a few seconds a complete lose time, literally don't understand anything, the field is practically not funtsikliruet due to acute panic. Sausage then another minute or so, maybe even a little more, but after 5 minutes have a more-menie's all right. The effectiveness of this method I do not doubt, but to do so a bit wary.

There was a funny incident when I practiced long enough and had relatively little experience in this matter. Once I decided to see how fast I can fly in dreams with the aim to look around, not resorting to all sorts of things like turning back where already formed the place where you want to get. So my practice was, shall we say, not very successful - a surprising number of buildings and trees around them, and even some zagromozhdenny steel structures everywhere. Well, I have to overclock something overclock, and to figure out where and how to fly can not, well and "was not included in twist" literally mazasis in one of the houses. All anything, but I'm so stunned by logging in courage, he forgot that walls are only a relative barrier which is easy enough to overcome. Well, of course happened just like this here's an emergency exit. The result - I flew up on his bed, which filled a huge bump on his head hitting the headboard. :) Perhaps it was the only occasion when I actually physically suffered from the dreams, but then I was already hysterically funny, and negativity especially as it is not felt. All other cases when the dreams gave me trouble limited only by the inability sometimes to digest the experience and to bring some explanation to do at least a little, but the conclusion. This, of course, and sometimes angry, and sometimes very sad at heart, the anxiety gives way to depression, melancholy or fall into a state of moderate apathy, all together and individually. But at least I sometimes say that everything is hard and not necessary at all, but it's not so bad really. After all, all the same, what a thrill - in the middle of winter, when the window sadly the wind is howling and just bad weather, walk in the morning mist by a beautiful scenic locality bare feet on the cold, wet from the fresh dew of the grass. Or visit the "fairy tale", and a whirl of flying with a herd of strange, never existed (at least in this world),free in their wildness of animals. Not to mention some other, though much more rarely is found benefits, such as awareness. ;)<

Жека2008

Post by Жека2008 » Wed May 07, 2008 16:01

Take beginner!
The first night got the OS from DreamStalker, but then as the cut off for almost 2 weeks. Do not see outbreaks at all! And is the 20. Why? To increase the brightness? With sound one supplied (3rd standard type) he woke me up...
Could this be due to the fact that I work with mind machine and there is a red light? Maybe the eye just got used to the light?? I would not want to stop working with the machine, the more just started... and often during the sessions with the machine I fall asleep (or such similar state).
What would you recommend?
My first OS was doing that jump over high fences, and hung in the air, but quickly enough awareness left...
I am very interested in this question! No one tried to lucid dream to go to some place where they never were there and remember the location of things, and then actually go there and check actually. :)